Been a while since last time I drop here :)

Hi Hyunjinies ! I'm sad now ... because, despite of Hyunjin only 1 1/2 hrs from my place I still can't go and meet her personally :bawling::dissapointed_relieved: Oh well, I hope she doing well in Bali and have fun when she's there. I bet she will enjoy the sun since Seoul still cold right now ^^. 

Anyway, I came to drop you these goodies. It's old but I hope you girls will enjoy it. 

Poke @angel2013 :D 

C4YwQXNVMAEJu37.jpg 

C4YwWZnVcAEqi0l.jpg 

C4YwYaHUcAQpC75.jpg 

C4Ywa_0UEAA99Dr.jpg 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

Hi Hyunjinies ! I'm sad now ... because, despite of Hyunjin only 1 1/2 hrs from my place I still can't go and meet her personally :bawling::dissapointed_relieved: Oh well, I hope she doing well in Bali and have fun when she's there. I bet she will enjoy the sun since Seoul still cold right now ^^. 

Anyway, I came to drop you these goodies. It's old but I hope you girls will enjoy it. 

What a pity...:(
although only 1,5 hours, it's too late to go there.

Yes, hope she'll get have fun there, at least 1 day of free time if possible. Hope not rainy in Bali, not like here :)

Wonder, if still there fans waiting for her this time.

Seems her interaction with Ken interesting...:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, giselle_tw said:

Awww can't believe you did this, saw this on twitter and I was like hmmm...its looks so familiar and yet why haven't I seen this before kind of feeling:rolleyes: Thanks for putting it up! 

@samaf I think her flight is landing around like right now my time, her flight was 425, think eta ard 1050. Hopefully there will be some pics.

@anggun11 was it mention that Lim Won Hee was there? I saw from twitter it mention annierabbit which is one of her stylist which we can see from the airport video.

• Like 4

@anggun11 @d2wach @jenn96 awww thank you for all those videos of Hyunjinie arriving at Bali airport, unlike you @anggun11 I couldn't stay up and slept but its good to wake up early in the morning to see this. Wonder why she arrived so late, pretty long flight, hope she had a good sleep and wonder if Estee Lauder would reveal some bts of their photoshoot hehe

and good morning Hyunjinies, have a lovely Sunday!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I couldn't stay up and slept but its good to wake up early in the morning to see this. Wonder why she arrived so late, pretty long flight, hope she had a good sleep and wonder if Estee Lauder would reveal some bts of their photoshoot hehe

I immediately slept after upload the last one, hehe. Yes it's too late, maybe the flight was delay, we just assumption she departed around 2 pm.

Seems they are the hunters of hallyu in Bali, from the comments they praised if SHJ was very friendly:D

• Like 4

9 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 @d2wach @jenn96 awww thank you for all those videos of Hyunjinie arriving at Bali airport, unlike you @anggun11 I couldn't stay up and slept but its good to wake up early in the morning to see this. Wonder why she arrived so late, pretty long flight, hope she had a good sleep and wonder if Estee Lauder would reveal some bts of their photoshoot hehe

and good morning Hyunjinies, have a lovely Sunday!

Thank you all dear Hyunjinies for your updates ! I have been reading your comments and I do congratulate you ! As for SHH ...She is so special ! :heart:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh there's an indonesian news article on our queen's Bali visit:tongue:

Seo Hyun Jin Terbang ke Bali, Ada Apa?

https://www.selebriti.co.id/celeb/7412/seo-hyun-jin-terbang-bali-ada-apa/

Um..I see the word 'cantik' in the article..praising our queen's beauty? ... Heee...

Yes, there's so many articles released starting from her departur from Incheon. All the content of articles are same, about her photoshoot for estee launder and they praised her appearance became more beauty and fresh with the outfit and hairstyle.

"Foto: Penampilan Seo Hyun Jin yang Cantik dan Segar Saat Berangkat ke Bali"

"Photo: Beautiful and Fresh, Seo Hyun Jin's Appearance When Departed to Bali"

http://www.horassumutnews.com/2017/02/foto-penampilan-seo-hyun-jin-yang.html?m=1

• Like 3