MeSense Official IG Update today.

Think Carlyn is having an event today? I hope we can get more news of HyunJinnie! tho I will be busy whole day!

TODAY is the last day for submission for HJ birthday project, if you haven't submit, do so today, even a simple message like happy birthday will be fine, we want HJ to receive as many wishes and blessings as possible for her birthday. We will not be extending the deadline, all submissions will be closed by today. I will check email my time tomorrow morning, anything submitted after my last check will not be able to be included in. Thanks for attention.

@supergal99 I've watched that movie yesterday since the eng subs came out too, I'm so happy with the ending! I love her simple style in this movie(just not the hair at the end), gosh with such minimal makeup, she looks so naturally good:wub: I need to see more of her interactions with ChaTaeHyun! please go on 2D/1N!

@jenn96 aww KDSBH~TW just started airing it yesterday, hope it receive good response, I remember that really innocent cute queen haha

• Like 4

18 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@supergal99 I've watched that movie yesterday since the eng subs came out too, I'm so happy with the ending! I love her simple style in this movie(just not the hair at the end), gosh with such minimal makeup, she looks so naturally good:wub: I need to see more of her interactions with ChaTaeHyun! please go on 2D/1N!

Me too...hehe:D 

This movie didn't air in my country. I just waited for the link when it has released. I never expect it will release this fast, even in Korea still airing.

Last night i've watched it with our sub, it has translated to our language. I shed the tear when the last scene, it so touching...:unsure:

I like her interaction with CTH, especially when off screen:D he always joking and teasing SHJ.

But, a bit dissapointed with the movie, many scene was cut. The scene when SHJ ran and fell down, she dropped her body hardly to take that scene. Also the scene whe she performed with beautiful appearance (she tied up her hair with yellow ribbon). I waited for that scene, but too bad it didn't appear.

• Like 3

Her new pictorial with Mesense and Carlyn bag is seo-pretty! can't wait to see the actual ones!

@anggun11 so its 3 more days to go before CB spring/summer release, will HJ make an appearance? and yes the movie actually seem pretty short. it was suppose to show where I am but there is still no news of it being released yet so I have to watch it first, will go and catch it at the movie again when its released here.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 so its 3 more days to go before CB spring/summer release, will HJ make an appearance? and yes the movie actually seem pretty short. it was suppose to show where I am but there is still no news of it being released yet so I have to watch it first, will go and catch it at the movie again when its released here.

Yes, hope so she make an appearance for it. How about her appearance in radio? it'll air on Feb 9, right? i just wonder why the post has deleted from twitter. We can't contain when the link movie has released even with the sub, we've missed her so much.:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:grin:Another article 5 feb 2017 

Mentioned our queen has won praises for being physically fit and her horse riding scenes were done effortlessly.

Wow, she was very different from Hyun Kyeong in Because I Love You. I like her character as Hyun Kyeong was frail, fragile, and fainthearted. But she looks so cool as warrior Solnan.

This is good, they look for her past drama. Her ability and effort that underrated before, will get more recognition.

6 hours ago, samaf said:

i just find because i love you in Arabic sub 

Yes, this is so fast. When eng is out, others language will immediately follow.

• Like 4

Pic Deleted since @anggun11 posted it already.

Really really loved the new pics MeSense is dropping...are they going to drop one by one daily? Loving the clothes and styling on her!

@anggun11 you mean the post abt her appearance on twitter was deleted? I hope she still goes on air plus make an appearance for Carlyn S/S launching, wonder what she's doing nowadays, is she getting her well deserve rest?

I will be busy from today onwards doing HJ birthday project so feed me with any news of HJ if possible. kkk

• Like 6

It's no matter if they'll update new pics one by one, so we have something to look every morning. I really want her style in out of CF or in events as good as this.

@angel2013 yes, i can't find the tweet about it. Why no news about her appearance for radio.

I hope so, she is enjoying time with her family or doing her daily activities beside as celebrity.

Hwaiting for birthday project....:D Is the images enough? if anything need help just share here, at least we can reduce the burden.

• Like 4

I do not know, but all Hyunjin  photos recently  are differents  from the previous year
it gives  women's sense:wub:, more feminine ,perhaps it is the beauty and charm of the thirties:wub:.

or she is on love :heart:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, samaf said:

I do not know, but all Hyunjin  photos recently  are differents  from the previous year
it gives  women's sense:wub:, more feminine ,perhaps it is the beauty and charm of the thirties:wub:.

or she is on love :heart:

Yes, this new concepts still in Yoon Seo Jung's charms, beautiful and elegant.

Oh, i want that recipe too...:)

A pic from Carlyn's photographer:

• Like 5

@samaf @anggun11 @supergal99 whether she is in love or not, doesn't matter, she is as pretty as can be!  I love that range she is wearing for agatha! I'm going to go broke if I have my way haha...

She is radiating, glowing, but poor girl seems to be working non-stop, Jump, please make sure she has her break especially since her birthday is coming!

• Like 6

Peach tree posted her edited videos  in you tube 

Spoiler

great actress 

:bawling:

and this drama that i watched two times and not knowing hyunjin in that times i told my self i hate her but the actress act better then  the nice personage  

Spoiler

she  is  great actress , she deserve more  praise more big roles in dramas  and movies 

• Like 5