On 27/1/2017 at 4:06 PM, samaf said:

article about best daughter in law in new years 

She became 1st place of best daughter in law in this Lunar New Year, wasn't she? I like to read the comments that praised her as best daughter in law. Hope she will meet the best mother in law too... hehe:D

Oww... that's too many spoilers from her movie. I won't see all of it, it'll be not suprising anymore when i watch the movie later.

It's bts from Kim Hye Soo's movie "Familyhood aka Goodbye Single". They became sisters in there then meet again in RDTK as teacher and student. Btw, Hyun Jin unnie so cute when took photos with the childs, she didn't look like mother.

This video might be have posted before, but i like this very much...unnie so cuuute...:lol:

Cr: Toby 0325

• Like 4

On 1/27/2017 at 10:53 PM, samaf said:

scene from because i love , other angle 

i think hyunjin singing has more feeling i like her version  , this  is objective opinion 

It's my objective opinion too, HyunJin singing is way much better especially if you listened to the MV version, I dunno why her real singing couldn't be used in the movie too. The movie was supposed to show here where I am too but I keep checking my theaters and I don't see any release day of it as yet :wacko:

@anggun11 @d2wach heheh Hyunjinie Seollal greetings in both hanbok and modern, GOOD! 

I have non-stop days of feasting, visitation and gatherings and still more to come, got some spare time this morning and here I am checking for updates. Sad we still don't have HJ's drama wrap up interview, looks like she's not going to do one, so I hope they release more of HJ CF's pics soon while we are all missing her so much! (at least I am!) although the distractions of the lunar new year celebrations did help to ease that a bit.

I'm still enjoying my lunar new year holidays, hope all Hyunjinies have a great week ahead!

INeSRkt.gif

• Like 5

hi :heart:

i think all of as missing hyunjinie so much 

now my football team lost and have to prepare my final rapport for my studies   :bawling:

and no news  no pic , it is  hard feeling :bawling: hyunjinie please don't stay long 

• Like 2

Ok so they heard our cries. What a great start to the day! Carlyn Bag releases some pics of HyunJinie pictorial! Have to give you the pics from twitter since imgur is over capacity and I cannot upload the photos.

ENJOY! And have a great day!

• Like 6

Wow... they really heard our cries:astonished: i most like the pink ones...:lol:beautifull....:blush:

Quote YYS's lastest interview mentioned SHJ:

(Quote) Yoo Yeon Seok, on having fish dishes with Seo Hyun Jin and Jin Kyung for health

Posted by yooyeonseok_ifc

When shooting for a drama, it is essential to stay physically fit. While filming for this drama, Yoo Yeon Seok has been making efforts to take care of his health and stamina. During ‘Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim’ filming, Yoo Yeon Seok has developed eye twitching condition due to the accumulated fatigue that he eventually found an Oriental Medical clinic (to treat it).

The Oriental Medical clinic was recommended by Seo Hyun Jin and Jin Kyung. Because he takes herbal medicine a dietary control is essential to him. Together with Seo Hyun Jin and Jin Kyung the Oriental Medical clinic siblings(?), they ate fish dishes for health. ‘Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim’ filming set was in Paju. The three of them went to ‘conquer’ all of the restaurants that serve fish dishes in Paju.

“Hyun Jin and Jin Kyung sunbae have stomach problem and both of them went to the same Oriental Medical clinic, and they recommended me the same clinic when I had eye twitching symptoms. When eating herbal medicines, you have to take care of your diet like not eating meat or flour. As a result, the three of us have the same diet. All we could eat were fish and vegetable dishes. We mainly look for restaurants that serve fish dishes. As we ate all varieties of fish dishes like grilled, sushi and steamed fish, we regained our energy.”

(Yoo Yeon Seok’s interview with Newspim, January 2017)

Source: yooyeonseok_ifc

• Like 7

One more from Carlyn bag IG.

@anggun11 yes they heard us alright :lol: omo oriental medical clinic siblings? no wonder they eat together all the time its bec of some health issues, HJ always had gastrointestinal problems, I hope its getting better. I can't take oriental medicine however <_< I naturally throw them out....After Carlyn, we still can look forward to MeSense pictorial right? and wondering if she had done any shooting for Agatha Christie as well.

• Like 5

@angel2013 From photoshoot Carlyn bag, why i'm not focus to the bag, instead i saw the model and her outfit... hehe...:D i'm waiting for Mesense, for bag she's this pretty, how about Mesense...:lol: Seems she yet do photoshoot with Agatha, this make more curious...

I remembered in Making RDTK from SBS Catch, which the paragonimiasis scene, SHJ did NG and held her stomach, then YYS asked "you get stomach ache because you haven't eaten, right?"

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Another beautiful pic from Carlyn bag :heart:

Carlyn bag is teasing us no? but its ok to release bit by bit until we have more news of HyunJinie! so we won't get too bored waiting!:tongue:

Another SeoEunSoo interview came up (sigh I've given up hope that HJ will do one now) so i have to be satisfied in hearing what other people have to say about her. Apparently HJ gave her a book as a gift and wrote something too! This girl loves to read and give books to others!

• Like 6

ohwow! It's raining seo hyun jin pics today:heart: I love them all, thank you carlyn bag!!

from carlyn blogsite

17SS_%ED%98%84%EC%9E%A5_%EC%8A%A4%EC%BC%

Super gorgeous!! Feminine, classy and chic

C3dtBQAUoAACJoV.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin, you are #1to us!  Her kind of sexiness is just so perfect!  I hope she will wear more of this kind of feminine fashion...seo-fresh.  Stylist, pls take note! 

The bags are gorgeous too! I do love their designs...feminine...versatile...unique...up-to-date ...classy..chic...so Seo Hyun Jin ^_^

http://m.blog.naver.com/carlynbag/220923397795

• Like 7