Carlyn Bag IG update with HyunJinie and her seohyunjin bag :D

@jenn96 that girl?/guy? is so lucky to have met HJ and take a photo with her!

@uknowahah I lover her to bits in three musketeers! Let's Eat with friends is subbed up to Ep4! first 3 is done by beautysubs(Beast fans) and Ep4 is done by the Hyunjinies Team! You have to search a bit for the links, I haven't got all my links back on my computer.

• Like 4

Was sent using phone so have to quote my tweet. Remember Hyunjinies the deadline for birthday messages submission is Feb7! I need lots of lead time since I am doing it by hand for that personal touch, so the earlier you submit, the easier it is for me and we certainly want to get it there on time for her birthday!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, uknowahah said:

@angel2013 Yup, I've seen both of the shows. She's a real scene-stealer, especially in 3 musketeers. :D I found Let's Eat with Friends but seems like no one subbed it. I've seen her in one RM episode though; she's such a dork lol. Hard to imagine she's an ex-idol. 

there some ep  in eng sub in daillymotion, first 3 ep

3 hours ago, jenn96 said:
Taken yesterday...Looks like she rested well^_^

this man work in studio , he took a lot of photo with stars 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, samaf said:

this man work in studio , he took a lot of photo with stars 

Seems she wasn't resting yesterday, she was doing another photoshoot for magazine. Look the background, like in a studio.

@angel2013 one tag says "fashion pictorial", maybe pictorial about fashion business, because her outfit like business theme ^_^. Yes she looks older with that style:mellow:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

FMV by Peachtree, full ver avail for DL link provided. All credit to Peachtree

She sang so well, I cannot understand why her voice cannot be use for the movie but just for the MV. 

I love this! I was waiting for the full version.Sad that it is full if spoilers tho.I hope it doesn't end like that -_-

I agree with you wholeheartedly.Her voice could have been used if she didn't accept Oh Hae Young but I am glad she did so can't complain:DOtherwise half of us wouldn't even know her...Let's hope next time she will get to sing more.

6a8f75955ae2ac1b1d4c18ae3112d082.gif

• Like 7

Anyone interested in RDTK Blu Ray? It is now open for pre-order, link for overseas pre-roder:http://shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/blu086-sbs-dr-romanticblu-ray-directors-cutapre-order/104911/?cate_no=88&display_group=1

It has ENGLISH SUBS!(bleh at AOHY for not even giving me eng subs) but its still a hefty US$290!!!!!:astonished: although international shipping fee is included. It has lots of goodies too but it is not confirmed unless pre-order reaches 700. :expressionless:

I am so tempted but I've spent quite a bit on AOHY BR....sigh.....goes to check bank acc....

@jenn96 oh was it bec of AOHY that she her voice was not used in the movie? but she fin shooting the movie before AOHY? she sounded so much better than the voice in the movie btw

• Like 4

APPEALING FOR HELP IN SEO HYUN JIN BIRTHDAY PROJECT

Dear Hyunjinies,

The birthday scrapbook is pretty labor intensive so I have my hands full, I would like to appeal for help in providing the following;-

Images of Seo Hyun Jin from her drama with meaningful/significant quotes from the drama itself(pref in korean, if you can do it yourself it will be good (cue: @supergal99 @d2wach-images not gifs) or if you could help scour the net to see if there are any available for use.

Also some of her fav quotes from books/movies that were highlighted during her interviews, please help me trace back and find them if you can(since I do not have the time to do it all). More hands means we can do it more efficiently!

Your help is greatly appreciated since I do have a short time frame to work on it.

Thanks!:heart:

Have a great weekend ahead!

@giselle_tw @paradicez @kopifan @jenn96

• Like 5

@angel2013  @jenn96

at first it was my opinion too why not using her voice  , but when i think about it 

cinematography is different from drama records is difficult to edit   scenes  ,and  hyunjinie character in the movie has 
other songs ,and she just sing one out movie after she get time 

• Like 2

More pics from Carlyn, the huge poster caught my eye, wonder what's hapening on feb7, will HJ appear for Carlyn event? I hope so, miss seeing her

@anggun11 thanks, someone on twitter also said so, but I'm just curious why she go to the radio as guest for that particular program...

@jenn96 some of those pics in DC are already on twitter, wonder if they got it from DC or somewhere else

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ah...managed to create these...hope they are passable ...hee

:grimace: enjoy ya weekend all! *lo

Awww thanks, will save them first and see how much space I have in the book. Do you think you could do one with the famous AOHY saying  about courageously loving? hehehe

• Like 3