http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11418884

Why did the surprise surprise of Seo Hyun-jin pictorial?

Seo Hyun-jin in the picture shows a lovely and clean atmosphere by wearing a white-colored off-shoulder shirt that reveals a shoulder line. 

In an online community, his pictorials led to an unexpected reaction and laughed. Some netizens who are not accustomed to the name 'Agata Paris' responded 'I was surprised to know that it was a party of agar'. 
 not very sure about transation 

http://www.kstarfashion.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=125059

http://www.kstarfashion.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=125050&dable=30.1.6

• Like 2
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Source: Esquire Magazine 2013 December Chinese Trans:  放放English Trans: Angel2013 Reposted from: SHJ Baidu bar Words in BOLD are SHJ's words and the words in normal are the editor's/int

PART 2 From about 8mins plus onwards, KCR ask questions about SHJ and Ken themselves, so I will only share about HJ's part. KCR asked 3 questions, of which they have to respond with a one liner a

Hear ye, hear ye, all HyunJinnies I proudly present to you the newly formed Soompi HyunJinnies Team. Currently we have 5 members as you see above contributing our talent and love for HyunJin.

Posted Images

hi cingu...

been silent lurker in here since OHYA time..but decided to create an account here to show support to uri hyunjinnies..it hard cz i miss seeing her doing any activities, she's not the social media freaks type so dificult to have new info about her..

btw..any update news about the estee lauder photshoot in bali?

• Like 3

@anggun11 thanks for welcoming me

ahh...it so frustating since we got less news about her..no update for her next schedule and even there also fake rumors about her new activities

hope she will have FM this month from Jump Ent. as a gift to her birthday..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, riens311 said:

hi cingu...

been silent lurker in here since OHYA time..but decided to create an account here to show support to uri hyunjinnies..it hard cz i miss seeing her doing any activities, she's not the social media freaks type so dificult to have new info about her..

btw..any update news about the estee lauder photshoot in bali?

Warm welcome! Please join us more often to spazz on our queen Seo Hyun Jin!

We will know if its true today if she appears at the airport around 2pmKST? *crossed fingers*

@anggun11thanks for translating the articles! yeah keep doing it and you will improve hehehe

I'm finishing up Hyunjinies' birthday project soon! yay me! nah probably by Monday...then hopefully I can send it out by Tuesday! Really hope she likes it!

@d2wach and wow those peachtree videos! I'm going to go thru them one by one once I get this birthday project out of the way!

I know everyone is missing HJ! So even SHJ DC gall is posting lots of HJ old pics, here is one of them, pic taken from SM video, Hyunjinie in rare swimsuit attire!:wub:

GwuxonM.jpg

Credit: on pic / SHJ DC gall

• Like 5

@riens311 She did many CF (as i remember 5 CF), but only 2 has released Carlyn and Agatha, even Mesense still no news. Yeah, we can only wait...:mellow:

Yes, they'll hold FM in her birthday. They've did survey to hold FM between her anniversary debut or her birthday, consider not in her anniv so it's probably in her birthday.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

@riens311 She did many CF (as i remember 5 CF), but only 2 has released Carlyn and Agatha, even Mesense still no news. Yeah, we can only wait...:mellow:

Yes, they'll hold FM in her birthday. They've did survey to hold FM between her anniversary debut or her birthday, consider not in her anniv so it's probably in her birthday.

happy to know she's doing many CF after RDTK

but for FM i didn't saw any confirmation about the exact date for it..its only 15 day left for her bday. you know i'm kindda sad seeing Jump Ent. FB page and Twitter account cz there's no uri hyunjinnie pic in their profile picture and background picture too..it feels she doesnt got enough attention from them this past 2 years..:bawling:

@angel2013 thanks for the welcome..feel sorry cannot join the scrapbook for her..but i really wish she love it..

#fingercrosstoo..cz really want to see her airport fashion again

• Like 3
16 hours ago, riens311 said:

but for FM i didn't saw any confirmation about the exact date for it..its only 15 day left for her bday. you know i'm kindda sad seeing Jump Ent. FB page and Twitter account cz there's no uri hyunjinnie pic in their profile picture and background picture too..it feels she doesnt got enough attention from them this past 2 years..:bawling:

Hmm, which account you mean? their official facebook and twitter? they use background same like in official website which SHJ on leftmost.

fb: https://web.facebook.com/jump.ent/?_rdr

twitter: https://twitter.com/jump_ent_

• Like 3
  • justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | We'll always love & support you | Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019