Finally soompi released the YYS's interview about SHJ. Haha...we're faster than them...thanks to @jenn96 for your accurate translation.:D

Yoo Yeon Seok Gushes About Working With Seo Hyun Jin On “Romantic Doctor Kim”

Yoo Yeon Seok Seo Hyun Jin
Yoo Yeon Seok recently opened up about what is was like to work with “Romantic Doctor Kim” castmate Seo Hyun Jin.
During an interview on January 24, Yoo Yeon Seok said, “I’ve been interested in Seo Hyun Jin since she was active in ‘M.I.L.K.’ I had heard a lot about her because I went to school with Park Hee Bon, her close friend.”
He continued to add, “I’ve been watching Seo Hyun Jin as she progressed in her career as an actress. I really loved seeing her start off as a singer and build up a strong filmography as an actress.”
When asked what it was like to work with Seo Hyun Jin, Yoo Yeon Seok stated, “I had high expectations since her acting was so great in ‘Another Oh Hae Young‘ and she got a great response. Working with her, I found that she went above and beyond my expectations. True to her ‘rom com goddess’ status, she was great in romantic scenes, and she was flawless with her medical terminology, so much so that she kept Han Suk Kyu and I on our toes.”
Yoo Yeon Seok played the role of Kang Dong Joo in “Romantic Doctor Kim.” He perfectly portrayed a talented doctor whose background holds him back.
  • Like 7

18 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Our queen's 'King's daughter' drama airing in taiwan next month..the promo clip (20 jan) introduced shj as :

*2016 hottest/most popular kdrama actress, SHJ...her first lead role in period drama*:wub:

Seems they look for SHJ's old drama, its relieve because i think it's a quality drama and good role of SHJ. Hope more international viewers can recognize her through that.

• Like 6

@anggun11 haha yes, second time we beat them lol, ok its not a competition, thanks @jenn96 for satisfying our hunger for HJ news in absence of her drama wrap up interview...sigh...I know I know I'm still lamenting on it, can I still hope she will do one?

@supergal99 yeah I'm so happy they chose KDSBH to air, since HJ getting more popular in TW, they went back to her old dramas, which is good, I hope she gets even more love from now.

• Like 3

Yu Yeonseok "Sweet Seo Hyunjin,Squirmed(?) Whenever I Act Charming"

I am older than her but I played someone younger so We were comfortable together  so I did aegyo from time to time.

The shooting was so comfortable that I forgot we are noona dongsaeng (I asume he is talking about their characters here)

Seo Hyunjin squirmed whenever I acted cute.Rather than openly acting cute,I did it because of the setting without realizing.We joked around a lot.

Our drama is a medical drama not even a melodrama. so it didn't have a lot of romance.I didn't expect it but I wanted to get the couple award because it shows that we are harmonious.

@angel2013 Here it is^_^

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

Yu Yeonseok "Sweet Seo Hyunjin,Squirmed(?) Whenever I Act Charming"

I am older than her but I played someone younger so We were comfortable together  so I did aegyo from time to time.

The shooting was so comfortable that I forgot we are noona dongsaeng (I asume he is talking about their characters here)

Seo Hyunjin squirmed whenever I acted cute.Rather than openly acting cute,I did it because of the setting without realizing.We joked around a lot.

Our drama is a medical drama not even a melodrama. so it didn't have a lot of romance.I didn't expect it but I wanted to get the couple award because it shows that we are harmonious.

@angel2013 Here it is^_^

Awww thanks for this Jenn! thanks for spoiling us hehehe

Haha yes we can see from BTS how Hyunjinie always curls her fingers when YYS and even the dir teases her. It's a great atmosphere during filming, in fact, it seems always a good atmosphere when HJ is around isn't it? bec she is one who firmly believes a good filming atmosphere is crucial to producing a good drama.

From Fri I can't be here much bec of festivities, I hope HJ interview won't come out when I'm not around :wacko:

Oh and some heads up Hyunjinies, we're thinking of sending flowers and pressie to HJ for her birthday, plus do a photobook/scrapbook of birthday wishes collected from all Hyunjinies to send over. So please start thinking about what you want to write for HJ on her birthday okay? B)

• Like 5

comments in hynjin profile page on  viki 

Danm pretty and a great actress

Favorite ❤

Viki please license her drama "Kings Daughter" this girl is a phenomenal access she was wonderful there I would like to binge watch it again thank you.

Seo Hyun Jin has become my most favorite Korean actress. This role is perfect for her, I feel that she is similar to the character is she playing; very smart, deeply kind, and funny

Excellent actress. Her every gesture, every look, every word in every scene are believable! Not many Korean actresses like her.

y favorite actress after watching Another Oh Hae Young. She just started a new drama called "Romantic Doctor". Riveting, different kind of doctor drama and so exciting to watch her again. Highly recommend!

ust finished Oh Hae Young Again, WOW!!!

We need more from her

She I now one of my favs. With Kim Sun Ah not on screen as much. I am glad she came on the screen.

Wow, what can I say that would adequately describe how amazingly wonderful this actress is, she is unique, simple yet complicated, pretty yet stunning.... She is everything and so much more... Thank you Ms Seo Hyun Jin for gracing us with your wonderful talent and not shying away from giving us your all!!!!

She is... WOW ! So FANTASTIC ! ♥

Seo Hyun Jin . She reminds me of my favorite actress Sandra Bullock. She could act in anything. Comedian, Drama, I bet even in action movies she would dominate. Thank you for making the entertainment world amazing!!!

Love her!! She has become my new favorite leading lady.

Love this girl. She's such an amazing actress that can do both drama and comedy. Watched her in 3 Musketeers, love her ever since. So funny in Let's Eat season 2. Amazed by her acting in King's Daughter, I would highly recommend this drama. She's such an underrated actress. I'm so glad she's finally getting the recognition she deserves in Oh Hae Young Again.

https://www.viki.com/celebrities/13962pr?utm_source=soompi&utm_medium=soompi_news&utm_campaign=soompi_link&utm_content=yoo-yeon-seok-gushes-working-seo-hyun-jin-romantic-doctor-kim

• Like 3

comments in hyunjin profile on http://asianwiki.com/Seo_Hyun-Jin_(1985)

ike her very much in RDTK but I love her more in Another Oh Hae Young. Her chemistry with Eric is on another level. Seo Hyun Jin and Eric sure enjoying their private moments on screen. Kiss scenes could be directed but the touches are totally different story. As I remember, their hands would not be in the same place whenever they started kissing each other lol. That's indicator if the actors enjoying their skinships or not.

So proud of this young lady watched her in many dramas but she stole my heart as Soo Baek Hyang in The Kings daughter. Made me laugh until my stomach hurt in another Oh Hae Young, and Wow I'm officially her fan After Romantic Dr. Kim this girl brings it on it screen her acting is A1. So happy she was cast as female lead in Romantic Doctor's along side the other wonderful Actors.

Being her huge fans since Another Oh Hae Young. The way she acted is just natural and amazing. I ended up watching all her drama and can't stop loving her. She is really a great actress. She might not too pretty like the other actress but she born with the 'star'. You just can't hate her but adore her. She can act very well, sing with beautiful voice, play piano and dance well. She has a good personality too. I hope she always have a great project in the future. keep doing act until she gets old like she wish. find a good man to spent her life with (i wish that man is Eric Mun. Im just happy that this two have the same religion. i just cant stop hope them to be real :D). Romantic Doctor is near to end. Can't wait to see her in Because I Love You and the others drama in the future. keep doing good and bring that cheerful vibes to everyone. God Bless You :)

You're a great actress. You're funny and pretty. I hope you get lots of offers drama this year, I want to see you acting funny & silly like Let Eats 2 and Another Miss Oh. Hopefully next drama you're paired with Byun Yo Yo-han oppa, Saranghae eonieeee !

Seriously my favorite actress in kdrama world. She just possess the widest range in acting. I cant think of anyone who can make you laugh out loud and make you cry the way she does. The first time i watched her on Another Miss Oh, she reminded me of Emma Stone on how relatable she is as an actress. She deserves more awards than any other actress.

• Like 1

more comments about hyunjin from 

http://asianwiki.com/Seo_Hyun-Jin_(1985)

Didn't really pay much attention to this girl last time and only knew her through Ku Hye Sun's film. I didn't think she was too pretty but then I watched Dr Romantic and she looks amazing with short hair. Love the way she acts too.

Love her chemistry with Eric and the couple really make me think they're in love in real. I know it was just acting but the way Seo Hyun Jin feels shy, hyper and nervous whenever Eric around can give us a hint that she has 'something' for him which is totally different from her previous co-star. I liked her with Lee Jin Wook in Three Musketeer before even shipping them, but her chemistry with Eric is out of this world on and off screen. I don't really like her chemistry with Yoo Yeon Seok. I think he's a bit too touchy to her (which makes her feel uncomfortable) and trying oo hard to show others about their closeness on set which turn to be unnatural. However, I enjoy her new drama Romantic Doctor too.

like her but I think her fans a bit exaggerate. They create so much delulu story around her and Eric while nothing happen between them. They call her natural beauty while we know she had small work done in her eyes and nose. And they called her best kisser while she had great kisses only from one drama, Another Miss Oh. However, I still like her though.

this comment from https://www.dramafever.com/seo-hyun-jin/actor/1510/#/discussion

there is some negative comment but they get answer from others

I liked her in Romantic Doctor Kim . She was so perfect in her part.

I first noticed her in Three Musketeers. I really started to like her in that drama. I felt bad when the purported season 2 of that show didn't materialize though. Anyway, I am watching her in her latest drama Dr. Romantic, Teacher Kim because the drama is close to my heart and because I like her oozing chemistry with Yoo Yun Suk

this comment from https://www.dramafever.com/seo-hyun-jin/actor/1510/#/discussion

there is some negative comment but they get answer from others

I watch her on ANOTHER OH HAE YOUNG and LET'S EAT and I cannot stand her.... why she has to act like lunatic. One minute she is sweet and VOILA she switch to lunatic the next minute... why she has to be over reacting all the time just to express what she feel... once in a while maybe but when it happen the entire episodes, it makes me tired... why? She think it is what a normal person has to react all the time? It remind me of my psycho sister...hhhhh.... I stop watching her for now... granted she is a good actress but someone has to tell her that it is tiring to watch psycho woman as a lead actress (unless we want Kathy Bates in MISERY all 16 episodes).

I think  you mean you cant stand her character she portrays. Actually I just saw her for the first time in Another Oh Hae Young and I thought she did a awesome job! She stole the show. Actors were great with big and small parts. But Seo Hyun Jin made this drama so much better with her emotional, crazy acting skills. This drama had the most audience in Korea and internationally every Monday/Tuesday nights when it was showing. She cannot please everyone but for most of us she is the best!

because of her role in FEAST OF GOD, I did not watch this show until episode 15. LORD, JESUS was I wrong. her role was so original, fresh, authentic, and original. this kdrama is one of my top 10. the story was touching, chemistry was palpable, the discussion was valid. the supporting actors were vital to everyday life. found a new type of respect for her. and she is not afraid to touch, be touch and suck face with her main actor. hope to see her before the end of the year in another great show. will definitely follow her progress and support her

first time seeing her in Oh Hae Young and she is now my favorite actress. In checking her other dramas I didnt watch Feast of God because people said she play a bad person. Her acting and all that you said I fully agree and look forward to her next dramas.

She is beautiful and as Argentina I like how I dance a Tango with perfect movement!!! And beautiful novel all actors congratulations!!! ( this comment from old lady )

• Like 1

Thanks @samaf for sharing. I think for fans to start comparing her to Hollywood actresses is quite a compliment. I'm super happy that she's getting more recognition and hope she'll have another Summer or Autumn drama. Somehow I'm hoping it to be Saguek but I hope her wish to act in a thriller comes true....maybe a movie then?

• Like 3

Seo Hyun Jin . She reminds me of my favorite actress Sandra Bullock. She could act in anything. Comedian, Drama, I bet even in action movies she would dominate. Thank you for making the entertainment world amazing!!!  => me, love Sandra Bullock too! kkk

5 hours ago, samaf said:

like her but I think her fans a bit exaggerate. They create so much delulu story around her and Eric while nothing happen between them. They call her natural beauty while we know she had small work done in her eyes and nose. And they called her best kisser while she had great kisses only from one drama, Another Miss Oh. However, I still like her though.

This, would refers to the shippers not HJ fans. Did she do anything on her face? even if she does its just eyes and nose which is so common in Korea-but I thought she looked the same hahaha. Errr well all her previous kiss scene doesn't require her to kiss like in AOHY so she didn't have the chance to show how good a kisser she is <_< I find this comment so strange, she say all the bad things and then at the end say she still like her :huh:

@kopifan someone suggested a lawyer since her diction is good, I think so too hehe, and I love thrillers, if she can be in one that will be great (something like Signal or Voice) but I would like to see her be a lead in a movie soon. sigh why aren't movie offers coming to her?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

S love Sandra Bullock too! kkk:D

w how good a kisser she is <_< I find this comment so strange, she say all the bad things and then at the end say she still like her :huh:

@kopifan someone suggested a lawyer since her diction is good, I think so too hehe, and I love thrillers, if she can be in one that will be great (something like Signal or Voice) but I would like to see her be a lead in a movie soon. sigh why aren't movie offers coming to her?

this kind of  comments exist  when they are in love with actor or they ship the actor with other actress 

but in total most comments praise hyunjin 

• Like 3

i think she didn't do anything with her face. if u compare her face right now with her face when in milk back then, the difference only she looks more mature right now while in milk she looks more cute hehehe. its more like puberty had hit her hehehe. :Dbtw she is my new favorite actress . her acting in amo very mesmerizing and makes me feeling roller coaster emotions which is almost never happened to me before when i see kdrama . so i guess she is really great actress :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wiwitttt said:

her acting in amo very mesmerizing and makes me feeling roller coaster emotions which is almost never happened to me before when i see kdrama . so i guess she is really great actress :)

Agree, i usually enjoy watch Kdrama because the story, plot and characters in that drama. After watched her in AMO (yes, it's first time i realized her talent) i don't really like her character in AMO but i like the way she acted, her emotion, comical, voice, gesture, expression made me felt in love with Oh Hae Young's character. I could feel what Hae Young feel, when she's happy, sad, angry, i can feel same like her. I think OHY is a detail character, the writer made this character based on women's feeling and the case which really happen in real life. But good script/character never live without good actress, SHJ portrayed OHY perfectly.

Her character in RDTK not same as AMO. Theme of RDTK more like a profession, finding the mean of a doctor. Some characteristic similar OHY like cheerful, stubborn, spirited, and comical. She portrayed Yoon Seo Jung beautifully in different ways, that's make me forget how her character in AMO back then.

Now, i can say she is an actress that can be trusted. She know which one good script, and how to portray it.

Ah, i realized if i ever searched about her after her performance in Running Man. I searched Milk MV 'come to me', she looks like Moon Geun Young when teenager, pure and cute face.

• Like 6

RDTK came in top 3 for most watched drama age group 20--50 which is impressive considering its just behind ultra popular Goblin and Signal. Wonder what is HJ doing these few days? Looks like I have to give up on that drama wrap up interview of hers :bawling:

5 hours ago, wiwitttt said:

i think she didn't do anything with her face. if u compare her face right now with her face when in milk back then, the difference only she looks more mature right now while in milk she looks more cute hehehe. its more like puberty had hit her hehehe. :Dbtw she is my new favorite actress . her acting in amo very mesmerizing and makes me feeling roller coaster emotions which is almost never happened to me before when i see kdrama . so i guess she is really great actress :)

Hello and welcome to SHJ thread. Glad she is your new fav actress! She is ours too hehehe. Her acting skills is seriously no joke, you can watch back her old dramas or even RDTK if you haven't. If you want latest news of HJ you'll find them here or at least we try to update asap :D

• Like 6