3 hours ago, guestra said:

Anyone from where this post? Hehe thanks

Saw the 1st picture before on this:

Spoiler

first posted on Ig bbo__0302

She was spotted filming at an apartment premises area. Stickers looks like from those coffee truck sent?

• Like 1

Very true of what this article said about Hyun Jin, really excited we can finally watch her drama tomorrow and hope it'll have a good rating!:partyblob:

Spoiler

Is 'Spring' Coming After 'Destruction'? 'Queen of Monday and Tuesday' Seo Hyun Jin is coming

"Of particular note is the scheduling time. Most of the filmography of Seo Hyun Jin's drama, called 'Wolhwayoung' is "Wolhwa-young'. Even among the industry and fans, she is known as an actress specializing in 'Monday and Tuesday'. Starting with the drama 'Let's Eat Season 2', 'Another Oh Hae Young', 'Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim', 'Temperature of Love', 'Beauty Inside', and 'Black Dog' have been receiving good reviews as a Monday-Tuesday drama. Even the special appearances of 'Let's Fight Ghost' and 'Youth Record' are also 'Monday-Tuesday dramas'. And 'You Are My Spring', which is about to premiere this time, is also a Monday-Tuesday drama.

Therefore, expectations for 'You Are My Spring' are high, Seo Hyun Jin's growth and acting transformation as an actor are also expected, but attention is paid to whether her strong presence, which was particularly strong in 'Monday-Tuesday Block', will shine again this time. It is expected that 'You Are My Spring', which carries a heavy burden as a sequel to 'One day, destruction came to my doorstep'(abbreviated Destruction/Doom At Your Service), which cannot escape the decline in viewership ratings, will bring a warm spring to tvN."

- extract from Donga.com 9th June 2021 [google trans]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Seo Hyunjin as kang dajeong in teaser gifset
Spoiler

Kang dajeong fanaart 

Spoiler

Hyunjin cut ㅋㅋㅋ

More in spoiler

Spoiler

Spring is coming~

Hyunjin fans so warm.. gifts for management soop staffs 

Spoiler

And yellow flower for her as spring dajeong 

Cjenm.official ig post everyday with seohyunjin https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ7R_AjJfpY/?utm_medium=copy_link

Eun_topper post https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ267jwHUmO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by guestra
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

Seo Hyun Jin And Kim Dong Wook Share Why They Chose Their New Drama, Thoughts On “Rom-Com Queen” Title, And More

seo-hyun-jin.jpeg

Spoiler

seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook.jpeg

you-are-my-spring.jpeg

Seo Hyun Jin plays Kang Da Jung, a hotel concierge manager who cannot forget the small inn that she stayed in as a young child. She said, “All the actors will probably agree, but I joined the project because of the script. The script was the first thing I read, and the story was good, so I decided to do it. At first, I was going back and forth on it. I wasn’t sure if it was quite good or not, but when I met with the director and writer, they were really persuasive. They persuaded me for about an hour and a half.” She joked, “I was caught into it.”

This is Seo Hyun Jin’s first “romance genre” drama since “Beauty Inside.” She said, “There’s a lot of pressure when people call you ‘the rom-com queen.’ But this one wasn’t exactly a romantic comedy, so I could let go of that pressure. There wasn’t anything specific I was concerned about. What is there to be concerned about when you’re working hard?”

Seo Hyun Jin And Kim Dong Wook Share Why They Chose Their New Drama, Thoughts On “Rom-Com Queen” Title, And More | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@hola2jin 

yes, seems like she really felt loved! 

[thanks for the link... i hope there’ll be the full version w/ eng subs on their (tvN) YT soon!] i guess that press con went really well and fun! 

btw, our eonnie’s saying hi on her post too!

https://twitter.com/inspiredbyshj/status/1412254825354457099?s=21

*about YAMS 1st ep.. about to watch it now haha

but i like those short clips i have seen in the internet. The story seems interesting and i’ve heard, all casts are superb! Congrats for the 1st airing YAMS! I hope this will remain or exceed until the last ep... (tho i haven’t heard any ratings update yet. Haha) will just wait and see until someone post it here hehehehe

• Like 2

2 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

btw, our eonnie’s saying hi on her post too!

I did not see her at first! She’s still pretty even on the reflection

Ratings came out, and for me it’s good. 3.39 is good for cable ch. and it’s not too far from other dramas. And comparing it with SHJ’s previous dramas, it’s consistent. Hope it will gain more audience.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I did not see her at first! She’s still pretty even on the reflection

Ratings came out, and for me it’s good. 3.39 is good for cable ch. and it’s not too far from other dramas. And comparing it with SHJ’s previous dramas, it’s consistent. Hope it will gain more audience.

Yes. I agree 100% haha. I just realized, that’s my typical hairdo at home. But why I am not as pretty as her! Haha. 

^thank you for that info. And hmmm since i barely know how ratings are classified locally, yeah, yes. I guess that’a good start. Well actually if I would rate the Ep1 (10 being the highest) i would rate it 9 or 10. Not basically because of Hyunjin. But the story and how they attacked the 1st ep. I already felt the thrill, it’s romcom side and my anticipation about the healing romance.

~~~

i am with you praying and hoping for the drama’s consistency in maintaining the good flow of the story. And yeah kudos to the casts. They are all amazing! *slow claps* can’t wait for tonight! 

We will see how it goes.. 

*ok I just came across this tweet! 
seo happy for YAMS! (You are just right @shjfan23*wink)

(cr) seohencafes

Edited by inspiredbyshj
Additional reply
  • Like 2

I was hoping for a little higher ratings but i think there is potential to grow. And it's also on Netflix. (Is it also on Netflix Korea?)

It am excited that she is on Netflix and will be introduced to a wider international audience. A lot of viewers that got into kdramas in the last few years probably dont even know her.. Black Dog has been a while and not the kdrama you watch first when you start out.

I wasn't too excited for the drama itself when it got announced. But the teasers were very intriguiging and won me over. 

I really liked the first episode. More about that in the drama thread. SHJ is so good with this witty dialogue. I sometimes forget how funny her dramas are because i first recall the immersive emotional acting.

• Like 3