I wonder did Hyun Jin ever work with Yoon Park before? Why she's so comfortable with him?:D Ah.. seo soon..tomorrow YAMS last episode!

Actor Kim Seo Kyung's Ig update with many actors signatures on the script book, I'm sure we can spot where's SHJ sign. :)

Oh ya, tvN didn't release YAMS script reading session vid???

• Love 2

On 8/23/2021 at 8:05 PM, hola2jin said:

I wonder did Hyun Jin ever work with Yoon Park before? Why she's so comfortable with him?:D Ah.. seo soon..tomorrow YAMS last episode!

She mentioned before he’s like her younger brother right? And I hope they are close enough that HJ will guest on his tv show On+Off! Lol!!!!

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Now that YAMS has ended, and we’re waiting for her next project to premiere, if you will decide who will be HJ’s next partner, who will it be?

For me, I’m dreaming of Gong Yoo..or even Kim Jae Wook.. I love them in TOL!!! Im still hopeful for this since they are on the same management. We can only dream! LOL!!!

• Like 1

Support from HyunJinLight.

more..:wub:

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Now that YAMS has ended, and we’re waiting for her next project to premiere, if you will decide who will be HJ’s next partner, who will it be?

For me, I’m dreaming of Gong Yoo..or even Kim Jae Wook.. I love them in TOL!!! Im still hopeful for this since they are on the same management. We can only dream! LOL!!!

Her next drama ML have already confirmed (Hwang In Yeop and Bae In Hyuk), so I've to stop dreaming..:D But I can dream further...wait for PBG to discharge from military service, eh hopefully there is a chance they can work together again. I remember I ever list down names like Kim Young Kwang & Choi Si Won.., but its not happening. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 8/25/2021 at 11:43 PM, hola2jin said:

Her next drama ML have already confirmed (Hwang In Yeop and Bae In Hyuk), so I've to stop dreaming..:D But I can dream further...wait for PBG to discharge from military service, eh hopefully there is a chance they can work together again. I remember I ever list down names like Kim Young Kwang & Choi Si Won.., but its not happening. 

Oh yeah! Another younger men! I haven’t seen them act. Are they good!

Yout choices are great! And yes, we can only dream!

I also want to see her on like a thriller genre. Looks good to her!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I have not watched their drama either. Look like their popularity are rising recently? 

7 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

@hola2jin i thought HIY is still in talks about the role for WOSJ… Omo…. I need to see it!!! He already confirmed(???!) omo omo…

Oh yes you're right! Only BIH officially confirmed. HIY has been offered the role quite some times ago, and I saw many gifs are made between him and SHJ. Haha.. idk since when my mind have imprinted the fact that he's the ML already! :D

I'm excited about the drama WOSJ, her character's very different from her past roles, can't wait to see how mean she is..?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:
19 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I have not watched their drama either. Look like their popularity are rising recently? 

I once have watched HIY on (i think it’s his latest drama, not so sure) “True Beauty” 

he’s actually good and i guess he’s a perfect fit for the role. 

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:
8 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

@hola2jin i thought HIY is still in talks about the role for WOSJ… Omo…. I need to see it!!! He already confirmed(???!) omo omo…

Oh yes you're right! Only BIH officially confirmed. HIY has been offered the role quite some times ago, and I saw many gifs are made between him and SHJ. Haha.. idk since when my mind have imprinted the fact that he's the ML already! :D

I'm excited about the drama WOSJ, her character's very different from her past roles, can't wait to see how mean she is..?!

I think our level of excitement for this drama+main casts is on the same level. Hahaha and I agree, it’ll be a very different and challenging role since she’s a witty giggly type haha kind of.. hahaha

wishing tho that this is already confirmed. 

-***ah before i end this post… 

i just want to give a round of applause to YAMS! And for having SHJ sing again haha

Can’t also wait for the photobook/ost album! 

• Like 2

Looks like HJ's going to start filming the movie in early September, and korean fan mentioned about sending her coffee truck support?

https://gall.dcinside.com/mini/board/view/?id=seohyunjin&no=854&page=1

The movie has a new title "Cassiopeia". If you google the meaning there's a lot to read, but in short is the name of a constellation in the northern sky, whoa..why the film maker changed it to a very unique title?! Let's wait for official news! :)

• Love 2

YAMS and SHJ still on good data this week:

4th Week of August (Released on August 31)

-Dramas-

1. "Hospital Playlist 2"

2. "Penthouse: War in Life 3"

3. "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha"

4. "You Are My Spring"

5. "Lovers of the Red Sky"

6. "Police University"

7. "Revolutionary Sisters"

8. "On The Verge Of Insanity"

9. "Red Shoes"

10. "The Road: The Tragedy of One"

-Actors-

1. Kim SeonHo - "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha"

2. Shin MinA - "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha"

3. Lee JiAh - "Penthouse: War in Life 3"

4. Jung KyungHo - "Hospital Playlist 2"

5. Jo JungSuk - "Hospital Playlist 2"

6. Kim DaeMyung - "Hospital Playlist 2"

7. Kim SoYeon - "Penthouse: War in Life 3"

8. Seo HyunJin - "You Are My Spring"

9. Shin HyunBin - "Hospital Playlist 2"

10. Kim DongWook - "You Are

9. Shin HyunBin - "Hospital Playlist 2"

10. Kim DongWook - "You Are My Spring"

• Love 2

18 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

They did not release anything related to YAMS script reading. Maybe they did it via zoom. LOL!!!

Im really expecting even if YAMS ended. But if they did it other way around ,then too bad —im hopeless haha 

:brokenheart:

—————-/

Moving on… i’ll just wait for WOSJ… idk but i’m really excited for this one! (will they start filming by end of this year or january maybe) sorry i forgot the timeline already haha

• Like 1