23 hours ago, Superman's Cousin said:

Don't forget to share your creation here:tounge_wink: @inspiredbyshj

Let me google a pic of our queen doodling... oh i mean painting:

Wish I could be as talented as her. I wonder if this is somewhere at Korea and if this wall art is still there. If so, I wanna visit the place.

-------------------------------------------

**hwaiting!!**:glasses:

--------------------------------------------

If I'm not mistaken, I firstly heard this on her movie, "Dating on Earth"... 

*Kewl

• Like 1

5 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

-----------------------------------

If I'm not mistaken, I firstly heard this on her movie, "Dating on Earth"... 

Uh oh... i didnt watch 'dating on earth' :grimace: (i duno why i cant seem to watch older kdramas hahaha... )

Oh about our queen's art - it is in Cambodia. She did some volunteer work there in 2016.  

(If u cont to backread i think u can probably see a post about this.)

:blush:

I juz started to watch  'House on wheels'  ( Synopsis :Three actors travel across South Korea in a wheeled house and invite guests to stay with them for a night or two.) and Ra Miran was a guest on it.  How nice if SHJ can be on a show like this ...mmm

• Like 2

Oh yeah we have an avid fan of Hyun Jin here! Welcome @inspiredbyshj ! Nothing to be shameful of being a few months fan! Even I consider myself totally a noob in the internet world/apps and not well versed in English, I'm brazen enough to join in this thread with the zeal wanting to support HJ's thread. I'm glad you came in to share about HJ. She deserves to have more fans! Wow! Backread this thread of 400 pages, you'll get to see the heyday of the thread in 2016! Take your time... or you'll be like me easily forgotten what I'd read after binge-reading! :D

On 7/18/2020 at 11:04 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Hello friends. Good evening from here!

any pic suggestions of our dear Hyun Jin— a memorable one for her— really important for her? Also one that is good/can be used as a subject for painting. (Highest quality as possible) 

MAMA 2018. This should be her first time in Hong Kong being a presenter for the Kpop award show!

원본 이미지

cto

Some nice fanart!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9TGaQ1HUs-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9OmWcDHeoI/

@Superman's Cousin Yes I've watched on the first day of TBI streaming on Youtube for a few episodes, then I surrendered...:sleeping:

Sept is HJ's special appearance in Record Of Youth, then..when is her new drama? Oct? Nov? Dec? Hope we hear good news soon! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Soop said:

Soopvely's 1-year long term project is finally unveiled!

A relay content is ready to present right after ToDoList! Suzy will be up first! Pls check on Soopoiler at tomorrow noon.

Soop's artiste'll question one another.

Seo Hyun Jin  X  Kim Jae Wook

[From HyunJinLight weibo fan site chi trans]

I think we'll still have to wait for a while for Hyun Jin's turn! Excited! :heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/22/2020 at 9:20 PM, hola2jin said:

Oh yeah we have an avid fan of Hyun Jin here! Welcome @inspiredbyshj ! Nothing to be shameful of being a few months fan! Even I consider myself totally a noob in the internet world/apps and not well versed in English, I'm brazen enough to join in this thread with the zeal wanting to support HJ's thread. I'm glad you came in to share about HJ. She deserves to have more fans! Wow! Backread this thread of 400 pages, you'll get to see the heyday of the thread in 2016! Take your time... or you'll be like me easily forgotten what I'd read after binge-reading! :D

Thank you for this warm welcome! hope i could keep in touch with all of you.. and oh, it's nice to meet you here.. :issohappy:

MAMA 2018. This should be her first time in Hong Kong being a presenter for the Kpop award show!

This will be the 2nd option. Thanks for additional info! she really looks great on this color! 

Some nice fanart!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9TGaQ1HUs-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9OmWcDHeoI/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sept is HJ's special appearance in Record Of Youth, then..when is her new drama? Oct? Nov? Dec? Hope we hear good news soon! 

OMG I hope I can have these hands too! i suddenly jaw dropped seeing these fanarts! I'm jealous of those hands. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about this Record of Youth? is this the same as 'The Moment' cameo?

and I can't wait for another drama too! yeah. finger crossed for a drama before year ends.

For now, staying  :coolshades: while watching Let's Eat 2 for a 3rd time!

Keep in touch y'all!   -Giane :loveu:

and oh, btw, by any chance,

do you have a link for a full performance of SHJ's musical-Cinderella? sadly, I am only seeing short clips. 

Thank You in advance.

-----back to flipping pages!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Our HJ Ninja caught up with friends, she looks great, very relaxed.

Urghum, enough relaxing, time to get back to work. Your fans are really missing you.:sweet:

Welcome @inspiredbyshj it's always wonderful to have more HJ fans.

Edited by Sushimi
Mod edit: No IG Embedding allowed
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Finally saw her face again. One pic isn't enough but not complaining. HAHA

Thanks to the beautiful Hye-bin for posting these..

Our Hyun jin invited and cooked for them in her house. so thoughtful friend..  :love:

"Hyunjin said that she would make food for us and told us to come (to her house) so me and Eun Se excitedly ran (to her house) but Hunjin wasn't there, Jang Geum was there. Hey~ what's this~ why is this so delicioussss :lol::lol::lol:"

--translation from @gossong on twitter

@LifesLikeThat Thanks so much! and it's nice meeting new friends with same likes/interests here! hoping to hear more from you! 

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Looks like she’s having a very good time. 
she’s so adorable! There comes a short vidclip in this post... Thanks to Eun Se for this one! 

i really hope she’ll have an instagram account! The soonest! 

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

OMG! I've never... but I dreamt of Hyun Jin last night, may be miss her so much!

I'm extremely happy to see her showing hospitality and that she actually can cook!:D Fortunately we've her two friends who are active on Ig to share with us those photos!

Because this happened in her house and she's the cook, I spend some time to scrutinize every details of the photo! Hmmm.. she can be a good housewife too! :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

"To Seo Hyun Jin fans, I’m confirming that she’s alive"

Haha i am indeed always happy to see a sign of life from her :D

And everr since Jeon Hye-Bin joined the KBS cooking show i keep looking if maybe Hyun Jin makes a guest appearance. Or just join the show :p

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Awwww...  i am seo glad that Soompi news covered this :Pandabulous: 

Jeon Hye Bin Raves About Seo Hyun Jin’s Cooking Skills + Shows Off Their Friendship With Ki Eun Se

Jul 28, 2020
by C. Lee
Jeon Hye Bin met up with her friends Seo Hyun Jin and Ki Eun Se!

On July 27, Jeon Hye Bin took to her Instagram to share photos of her and the fellow actresses, as well as the meal that Seo Hyun Jin made for them. Jeon Hye Bin wrote, “Hyun Jin told us to come over so she can cook for us, so I happily sped over there with Eun Se, but instead of Hyun Jin being there, it was Jang Geum.” Jeon Hye Bin refers to a TV show character based on a real woman from the Joseon dynasty named Jang Geum, who is a brilliant cook.

Jeon Hye Bin added, “Hey~~ What’s going on~~~~ Why does it taste so good? I enjoyed the meal. Call me over occasionally in the future.” She also included some tags that read, “To Seo Hyun Jin fans, I’m confirming that she’s alive. She’s happy and doing well.

‐------------------------

Is it juz me still experiencing bugs here?? Hahahaa... been struggling to log in n switching between themes n having that community not available notice popping out... TT

20200728_084802.png

Hahaha @hola2jin same same --> me focusing on our queen and scrutinising all the details in house + cutlery and pots too ....  opss.... ehmmhmmmm... heeee (that doggie placemat hahahaaa....:w00t: where to find one ???)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

@Fabbo I had a little giggle at what JHB wrote 

“To Seo Hyun Jin fans, I’m confirming that she’s alive. She’s happy and doing well.'

I am guessing that she gets asked about HJ a fair bit.

That’s really funny! Lol!!

But thanks to HB for confirming! Lol

We know how private HJ is, so those pics are really gold! I’m thinking they might even had discussions first before posting those pics.

• LOL 4

12 hours ago, Superman's Cousin said:

Awwww...  i am seo glad that Soompi news covered this 

Jeon Hye Bin Raves About Seo Hyun Jin’s Cooking Skills + Shows Off Their Friendship With Ki Eun Se

Jul 28, 2020
by C. Lee
Jeon Hye Bin met up with her friends Seo Hyun Jin and Ki Eun Se!

On July 27, Jeon Hye Bin took to her Instagram to share photos of her and the fellow actresses, as well as the meal that Seo Hyun Jin made for them. Jeon Hye Bin wrote, “Hyun Jin told us to come over so she can cook for us, so I happily sped over there with Eun Se, but instead of Hyun Jin being there, it was Jang Geum.” Jeon Hye Bin refers to a TV show character based on a real woman from the Joseon dynasty named Jang Geum, who is a brilliant cook.

Jeon Hye Bin added, “Hey~~ What’s going on~~~~ Why does it taste so good? I enjoyed the meal. Call me over occasionally in the future.” She also included some tags that read, “To Seo Hyun Jin fans, I’m confirming that she’s alive. She’s happy and doing well.

‐------------------------

Is it juz me still experiencing bugs here?? Hahahaa... been struggling to log in n switching between themes n having that community not available notice popping out... TT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha @hola2jin same same --> me focusing on our queen and scrutinising all the details in house + cutlery and pots too ....  opss.... ehmmhmmmm... heeee (that doggie placemat hahahaaa....:w00t: where to find one ???)

Hi! Buttin in..

Been reading that post translation over and over again! makes me feel like I wanna jump over there right now. 

also, been drooling bcuz of that stone bowl rice. Ugh! how to be friends with HJ! I envy dem.. haha

about her house, I second that.. Zooming in to check every small details. ---upon realization--- gotta go (tidying up my room! HAHA)

about the edited photo: We've found the hidden treasure! :happyshakes:

On 7/28/2016 at 12:31 AM, khatelaloves said:

will add pearljini too if it's ok :wub: noticed she used jini as her twitter username I find it so cute (like song hyekyo uses kyo hehe) and does anyone know the significance of the numbers in her username? :D 

it's been a while since her last tweet :tears:

First, i apologize for quoting an old post. I promise not to quote every old post I will be seeing. I'm sorry if it will be that annoying. 

I was backreading and I've came across with this one. I was kinda curious too since I am starting to know more about Hyun jin.

anyone??    or I have missed the answer to this post?

Thank You!

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, inspiredbyshj said:

First, i apologize for quoting an old post. I promise not to quote every old post I will be seeing. I'm sorry if it will be that annoying. 

I was backreading and I've came across with this one. I was kinda curious too since I am starting to know more about Hyun jin.

anyone??    or I have missed the answer to this post?

Thank You!

No worries! Any questions are welcome here.

Regarding your question about the what’s the signifance of the numbers on her twitter acct, she mentioned in an interview before that there’s nothing significant on that. Those are the last digits of her mobile number during that time. Not sure if she has a new number. She created that twitter acct because I think it’s required for their show that time. The travel show.  Other hyunjinies, correct me if my wrong about this info!

Another treat for us, HJ will be the next artist for Soop’s TMI initiative. I just watched the latest one, and the latest actress picked HJ. I think that will be next week. Let’s wait for that!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Omgggg... @shjfan23 i didnt expected our queen to be picked for the next TMI relay hahaha... ---> Seo Hyun Jin

:rickroll:**boogie~~**

While waiting for the eng subs to be updated, i read in weibo shj fanpage the question for shj: what kind of music she is using for her alarm tone. :blink: 

Oh i wish the next clip for Shj will be longer hahaha... since the concept is TMI* (ok me too greedy)

Google says:

*TMI (Too Much Information)

:티엠아이[T-M-I] TMI is a shortened form of 'Too Much Information'. People use this word when they talk about themselves way too much and you don't care about it.

2 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Been reading that post translation over and over again! makes me feel like I wanna jump over there right now. 

also, been drooling bcuz of that stone bowl rice. Ugh! how to be friends with HJ! I envy dem.. haha

about her house, I second that.. Zooming in to check every small details. ---upon realization--- gotta go (tidying up my room! HAHA)

Same same i guess we all have that same basic instinct heeee.... 

Ya i am sure all hyunjinies are dying to join them hahahaa~~

49mts1.gif

(Cr video source to owner)

Edit: errr... i m having problems with my notifications too

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@shjfan23 It's still 1 great fact to know about her... so thanks for the answer! :ok:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@shjfan23 @Superman's Cousin I hope Soop's TMI for our HJ will have Eng subs. hehe (tho I really want to learn Hangul)

So, the question is about 'lively or clam alarm tone and if HJ wakes up at once'

Yay! I can't wait either! :hwaiting2:

• Like 4

Yes @inspiredbyshj Soop clip do have subs but usually fans will post some translations across social media before the subs are updated in YT...:w00t: and u asked about 'The Moment' earlier - it is another name for 'Youth Record' - airing on 7 sept according to http://asianwiki.com/Record_of_Youth (hope our queen's moment will be in the earlier episodes !!)

14 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

That’s really funny! Lol!!

But thanks to HB for confirming! Lol

We know how private HJ is, so those pics are really gold! I’m thinking they might even had discussions first before posting those pics.

:lol:Ahhahaha.. HB is really humorous... so i juz realised who "Jang Geum" was.... oh gosh from that super famous kdrama - Dae Jang Geum ya? 

Spoiler

Ok now i am super curious how our queen reacted to her remarks:sweat_smile: 

ScentedCleanInexpectatumpleco-size_restr

@Superman's Cousin Yes I've watched on the first day of TBI streaming on Youtube for a few episodes, then I surrendered...:sleeping:

:grimace:Ok wake up @hola2jin ! Our 'beauty' SHJ has juz transformed into 'Jang Geum' (cough cough~~):doggie:

• Love 2

Let's watch it tomorrow noon! :wub:

Soop's Ig caption: " I changed my clothes for you guys..(?)" :w00t:

"For those of you who feel sorry for the familiar look, I tried to change the color of the clothes..(?)"

(google trans based on weibo HJL)

• Love 1