On 9/7/2020 at 1:29 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Omo..... let me join you crossing fingers and toes haha

Arghh... seems like fingers and toes aint enough -- need to cross legs ?! 20200908_153226.gif

Heeee... random idea from this FMV :

Spoiler

Compilation of all erhmm... 'cross legs koala hugs':blink:

Ok ok cross legs -- hope itz tonite!! :grimace:

20200908_153018.gif

20200908_153038.gif

On s serious note: itz nice to see new vids on AOHY in youtube - this drama is a legend!:love:

Posted in July 2020 By #ing :

Spoiler

Spoiler

Poke @SweetLullaby Gong Yoo has confirmed a new drama ! ...but a pity our queen is not the FL :ph34r:

• Shocked 2
  • Thanks 1

@supergal99 Hahahahaha I missed  your GIFs.

About Gong Yoo, Im just gonna wait another 3 years I guess or maybe we’ll get a movie... :Woah:  

Love deceiving myself lol..

Hope SHJ gets her own project soon. She usually accept cameos right after or right before a drama, right??? Looks like she takes Shideo out as she promised, we might get 2 dramas in the same year :hooray2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

:w00t:  @SweetLullaby i missed your compliments heeee...

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

About Gong Yoo, Im just gonna wait another 3 years I guess or maybe we’ll get a movie... 

Love deceiving myself lol..

Ok i support your dream:

20200908_2026177dda98b385649439.gif

4e808g.gif

Spoiler

4e80ta.gif

(Ahhh... don kick me to Mars!!)

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Hope SHJ gets her own project soon. She usually accept cameos right after or right before a drama, right???

Omo... i didnt notice this 'trend'  :blink: so so so the next drama should be the long-awaited big project??

Cross legs --- arghhhh.... ops... 

20200908_201230.png

https://mydramalist.com/people/941-seo-hyun-jin

• LOL 3

On 9/5/2020 at 1:15 PM, Instamixes said:

Hello, 

Seo Hyun Jin is a lovely actress and singer.

No objection! 100% agree! Welcome to SHJ's Thread!

On 9/5/2020 at 8:20 PM, supergal99 said:

hola2jin omo tks for yr "invisible" likes ...oh gosh... u sound like my secret admirer heeee.... ok ok juz joking dont kick me to Mars ok... oh wait ... u can kick me in yr 2026 (hahahaa  so whatz with that ticket to Mars for our queen??? *whisper* the fan is more imaginative than me ops!! Seo cute tho)

On 9/3/2020 at 4:21 PM, hola2jin said:

Hope Hyun Jin will have a chance to be on big screen as lead role!

Oohhhh... am impressed with that Disney movie clip edit! hahahaaaa.... my imagination going wild

(sorry cutting your post)

The tweet mention that, "Seo Hyun Jin's name will be on a chip to Mars Mission launch in 2026 July. And by 2026, hope Hyun Jin and all fans be in good health and doing great." Oh that ticket is a boarding pass (souvenir) you'll get after your name being submitted successfully.

Spoiler

To raise awareness of the Mars Mission, NASA invites the public to submit their names to join the trip! Names will be etched onto a microchip to be affixed to the rover.

Your imagination will go even more wild if I tell you the edited "movie" title appeared at the end.

Spoiler

Maleficent 2

On 9/5/2020 at 11:03 PM, SweetLullaby said:

Hi Hyunjinnies!!! 

I can’t believe I’ve been MIA for so long.  Last time I logged in was November I think.I was busy..uhm... teaching??? Go Haneul would understand me the best. Sadly I couldn’t watch it because it hits close to home bcs it’s my job??? I Couldn’t finish misaeng either so I wasn’t surprised. Not my cup of tea I guess. Since Hyun-Jin promised she’d do another project this year, I’ve been waiting for something anything from her related to a project but got nothing. I’m kinda scared what if she counts cameo as another project???  Hope not but the year is ending I’m kinda losing hope. Can Nam JiHyun get her to open an IG account??? She’s the most active SOOP actress with a personal account lol. I’ve watched AMO and KDSBH again. I’m just gonna drop a list of actors I want her to work with and hope for the best. Dropped Kim Jae Wook off the list since that technically happened.. 

1. Gong Yoo something about their voices together just fits so well. Gong Yoo wants to work with her (It’s been 3 years since he said this..)

2. Kim WooBin wouldn’t even cross my mind but I saw a crossover video about HSG and his character in Uncontrollably Fond. Never cried over a cross over video before that. It was like a movie.

3. Lee Junhyeok I saw a gif thread about these two but I don’t know why he’s here. I feel like they would get along well. I kinda fell for him in 365: Repeat the Year

Great to see you back here after so loooong! :heythere:Very soon its going to be year end, time really flies fast.. I'm afraid that cameo is her only project for this year!  Haha.. Nam Ji Hyun to get HJ open an IG account? Not enough.. I think NJH needs to join forces with B. Suzy and GHJ! Ah! Gong Yoo in your list is same as mine, but just knew that he had chosen a new project pairing with other actress.. :brokenheart: As Soompi news said, " Seo Hyun Jin worked closely with Park Bo Gum during her time on the drama.." I considered one of my list fulfilled, even though its just a cameo thing. (see my list in pg 447) Seo excited they'll be in the same scene! About  Lee Jun Hyuk, I've seen clip on YT that they were in the movie "The Peach Tree". Guess they have minor roles there. Hehe.. both of them are very shy.. no IG account!

I have the same thought as you too. After her cameo, we'll hear news about her new project. On 3rd Sept, someone saw her in the nail art shop. I started to imagine that she has some activities to attend or may be meeting PD to discuss about her new project soon!

@supergal99 I don't think HJ will appear on Record Of Youth so soon. She filmed in mid July and the drama completed filming end of Aug. I guess we'll have to wait for a few more ep... 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

:w00t: wow @hola2jin  for one moment I thot u transformed into our Teacher Sky...heeee...

20200909_160136.gif

"Teacher! I want your sign!"

20200909_160335.gif

ahhh...ok...ok tks for digging out all those info on the Mars mission NASA project ..mmmm:surprisedwut:

Spoiler

20200909_165444.jpg

:grimace: pardon me... havent heard about this NASA project  -- so I actually had to read few times to digest it hahahaa~~ but wow!  So "Names will be etched onto a microchip to be affixed to the rover." >>  sounds cool though!

Btw i juz saw some bday wishes on IG (n twitter) for uri Crazy whale Dr - i didnt watch the S3 but kudos to the fans who still remember the bday date:lol: cr to owner:

20200909_152423.jpg

17 hours ago, hola2jin said:

@supergal99 I don't think HJ will appear on Record Of Youth so soon. She filmed in mid July and the drama completed filming end of Aug. I guess we'll have to wait for a few more ep... 

Okayyyy 'teacher', noted:headbang:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Omo... i didnt notice this 'trend'  :blink: so so so the next drama should be the long-awaited big project??

Cross legs --- arghhhh.... ops... 

I hope soo. The Allies is supposed to be 100 episodes. There’s nothing about the drama on Naver though. I found a blog post about how KBS said they didn’t have enough money for it. Not sure if they cancelled it or it just took longer to finish. We’ll see in December I guess. :ph34r: 

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:

time really flies fast.. I'm afraid that cameo is her only project for this year!  Haha.. Nam Ji Hyun to get HJ open an IG account? Not enough.. I think NJH needs to join forces with B. Suzy and GHJ! Ah! Gong Yoo in your list is same as mine, but just knew that he had chosen a new project pairing with other actress.. 

Omg don’t say that be positive !!

Ahah ahah so they need to join forces just to get her to open an IG account:hahah!:  Omg our queen needs a whole squad to be convinced.   I just want to see more of her around. I’m starting to think she just thinks it’s not worth it bcs she’s a homebody :lol: 

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Btw i juz saw some bday wishes on IG (n twitter) for uri Crazy whale Dr - i didnt watch the S3 but kudos to the fans who still remember the bday date:lol: cr to owner:

Ohhh so Yoon Seojung is a Virgo???? :P 

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Rumour! True or false?????? 2nd half of year 2021?

I was real confused for a second lol the title doesn’t sound like a historical drama. 왜 오수재인가 (Why is it Oh Sujae?) sounds like a romcom :ilike:I found 3 posts about the drama (none of them official btw) I saw the word North Korea tho. So the time period is not that long ago I guess?? I haven’t heard anything linking her to the drama aside from people saying the title sounds like Another Oh Hae-Young (must be the last name lol) 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1

@supergal99 Hey look! The real teacher is here==> @SweetLullaby, she never fails to dig really deep about HJ's info! :D

2 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:
4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Rumour! True or false?????? 2nd half of year 2021?

I was real confused for a second lol the title doesn’t sound like a historical drama. 왜 오수재인가 (Why is it Oh Sujae?) sounds like a romcom I found 3 posts about the drama (none of them official btw) I saw the word North Korea tho. So the time period is not that long ago I guess?? I haven’t heard anything linking her to the drama aside from people saying the title sounds like Another Oh Hae-Young (must be the last name lol)

I've lost hope on 'The Allies' long time ago! Hope this could be a historical drama 'Oh Su Jae' (sounds like a male name), get to be confirmed before year end, if not we'll wait like a 'giraffe' again!  Give us good news soon! :Please:

• LOL 2

Erhmmm... @hola2jin @SweetLullaby i wanted to reply to u guys but but but i m too shocked n confused now...

4egdik.gif ok i will go for my dinner first then i will fly in here later... hahaaa.. need to slowly digest the info u guys dug out!:what!:

35 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

@supergal99 Hey look! The real teacher is here==> @SweetLullaby, she never fails to dig really deep about HJ's info! 

Ahhh... yazzz... mian-neh-oh saem sweetlullaby - uri jinja korean teacher..heeee  (wink to @inspiredbyshj)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 9/9/2020 at 9:41 PM, SweetLullaby said:

Ohhh so Yoon Seojung is a Virgo???? :P 

:lol: erhm.. 'saem'!  I googled for the characteristics of a Virgo - this one is pretty in sync with the character or our crazy whale dr:

Virgos are very good at masking their emotions. ... ♡♡

ezgif-4-b1568def2ddc.gif

Ok i juz happened to come across  a 3 min+ cut of this scene on weibo/shj fanpage -- a fan talking about a one minute long continuous scene supposedly is a challenge in filming.:sweatingbullets:

Talking about our queen opening an IG acct ~ ahhhh actually I was thrilled to see her using her twitter account much more than before for <Black Dog> ! Itz a great improvement for her to use social media hahahah ..ops

20200910_182728.gif

Cr our queen's twitter acct♡

Oh ya @SweetLullaby are u aware that direct embedding of IG posts is no longer allowed in Soompi forums ? Can post link only...wawawaaa~~

On 9/9/2020 at 9:41 PM, SweetLullaby said:

I hope soo. The Allies is supposed to be 100 episodes. There’s nothing about the drama on Naver though. I found a blog post about how KBS said they didn’t have enough money for it. Not sure if they cancelled it or it just took longer to finish. We’ll see in December I guess. :ph34r: 

4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I've lost hope on 'The Allies' long time ago! Hope this could be a historical drama 'Oh Su Jae' (sounds like a male name), get to be confirmed before year end, if not we'll wait like a 'giraffe' again!  Give us good news soon! 

Pardon me i gotta do this reaction gif again >>>   4egdik.gif  so most likely that KBS big production is cancelled due to budget issue (btw i googled using the korean drama title n filming is supposed to be in China ... )

sigh~~  ok i have to agree with @hola2jin that we can forget about this drama already...wawawaaa~~.  And that SBS drama ...mmm...  err...... it will be great if itz legit!  but ...i'm a little skeptical coz there was some news recently on cutting production of kdramas in 2021 and SBS has only 8 dramas next year.

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/08/11/big-three-networks-sbs-mbc-and-kbs-to-cut-prime-time-k-drama-production-in-half-in-2021-after-another-lackluster-ratings-year-in-2020/

23.gif?type=w500_q75

Cr Soop:joy: this expression describes how i feel right now...heeee

Edit: tagging our 'allies' @shjfan23 @LifesLikeThat to join us in the 'confusion'... :grimace: ok juz kidding -- havent heard from u guys lately... ^*^

• Like 3

7 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I've lost hope on 'The Allies' long time ago! Hope this could be a historical drama 'Oh Su Jae' (sounds like a male name), get to be confirmed before year end, if not we'll wait like a 'giraffe' again!  Give us good news soon! 

Oh no.. don’t lose hope! Be selfish like me... I want both :doggie:Can’t imagine  waiting for another year...

Oh ya @SweetLullaby are u aware that direct embedding of IG posts is no longer allowed in Soompi forums ? Can post link only...wawawaaa~

Yeah. I’ve backread everything I’ve missed. Can’t imagine the reason tho. The links look ugly <_<

so most likely that KBS big production is cancelled due to budget issue (btw i googled using the korean drama title n filming is supposed to be in China ... )

Budget issues plus the virus.. I’ve never heard dramas getting cancelled before. There’s a first for everything I guess.

p.s I love the gif omg 

• LOL 2

Ahhhh @SweetLullaby

18.gif?type=w500_q75

... those pics and gifs posted in Soop blog always make me feel like our queen is really seo meme...heee... Okayyy she agrees hahaha:

25.gif?type=w500_q75

Oh these ones look as if she asking u "pls watch my 'Black Dog' drama":

Spoiler

21.gif?type=w500_q75

"Kamsa-hamida!!":

20.gif?type=w500_q75

Ahhh see our queen knows that u didnt watch it :lol:. Btw I feel v bad but wan to admit I didnt quite like the drama title. Each i #blackdog i get all stuff on black dogs -- really dogs wawaaaa~~

14 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Yeah. I’ve backread everything I’ve missed. Can’t imagine the reason tho. The links look ugly <_<

Wow... u r such a good 'student' :P!

I saw this cut posted in YT :  i didnt know Gong Yoo mentioned b4 that he really enjoyed AOHY :eats2:?!  

Spoiler

(The thumbnail >>>hahahaa GY looks so cute)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hi ppl! Info overload :sweatingbullets: ~2nd half of year 2021~The Allies~KBS Big Prod~ Oh Su Jae~   
:crazymad:

(Can’t get my thoughts and have a proper reply) but i love reading your convo peeps!  Esp the gifs by the master! Keep it goin’, i’ll just be here digesting infos to bits!

okay... i’ll be a silent reader for now.. 

see ya around 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Keep it goin’, i’ll just be here digesting infos to bits!

okay... i’ll be a silent reader for now.. 

see ya around 

Hey hey ... itz okay not to be okay ops i mean not to be able to digest those info hahaha ... i am in the same boat as u. Come back soon -

juz spill anything that comes to yr mind here.

Come come ~~

(Hahaaa... see below gif Oppa is always ready to open door for u)

Ok ok >>> yazz i guess we juz try our best to be here >>>> need every hyunjinie to keep the thread alive! :evilelmo:

Coz actually I juz figured out lately that Soompi News usually covers articles based on whatz hot in Soompi forums too. 

** taking this opportunity to thank @hola2jin@shjfan23@LifesLikeThat @guestrafor all your posts... hahaa 5f5c2d7a96190934508364.gif

8 Actors Who Took On Celebrity Roles In K-Dramas

Sep 9, 2020
by esmeel

Seo Hyun Jin in “Beauty Inside”

Han Se Kye (Seo Hyun Jin) is an A-list actress with a peculiar secret that sparks rumors given her celebrity status. Seo Do Jae (Lee Min Ki) is an executive director at an airline company who suffers from prosopagnosia, the inability to recognize faces. Both leading mysterious lives, they cross paths and unexpectedly find solace in each other’s imperfections.

Despite sharing her character with other actors to highlight how her appearance changes every month for an entire week due to an unusual phenomenon, Seo Hyun Jin gracefully pulled off a mischievous portrayal of Han Se Kye.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1418075wpp/8-actors-who-took-on-celebrity-roles-in-k-dramas

• Like 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Not Me said:

dropping this here

now im looking forward for 1sthalf 2021!

Thank you @Not Me for the good news and welcome here! This one looks more promising! Now curious who's the male lead! Seo looking forward for the official comfirmation! Wow HJ's going to transform into a hotel concierge manager! :cutekitty:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Helloooo chingu

Did I miss news on HJ? I've been furious backbreaking trying to catch up but it's takfirever and I have to know! :smiley: I checked hyunjinlight weibo and there is mention of HJ being a protagonist in 'You are my spring'. OMG if this is true ... ABOUT TIME!!! :twerk2:

• Like 4
  • Love 1