On 6/8/2020 at 3:56 PM, hola2jin said:

Today is the Brand Customer Loyalty Award 2020 Ceremony, I saw some of the stars attending photo but not Hyun Jin! May be she didn't  attend, if she did I hope someone will upload her photo later:unsure:!

What is the meaning of this award?

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 9:10 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

What is the meaning of this award?

Hyun Jin was awarded No. 1 in (Drama) category through survey. I've read the info. a few times, still couldn't comprehend exactly how it works! :joy:

Cut:

The Korea Consumer Forum selected the No. 1 brand by researching customer loyalty of Korean brands with Brand Keys, which publishes the loyalty index in 35 countries around the world. A total of 36 brands were ranked first in customer loyalty in 2020.

How to Select Awarded Brands.

The No. 1 brand by industry group was selected through online/mobile and one-to-one wired surveys of Korean consumers over the age of 15. The Korea Consumer Forum utilizes the BCLI (Brand Customer Loyalty Index)  model for household appliances, information and communication technology (ICT), finance, food, shopping, eating out, and fashion and beauty industries from February 24 to March 8.

BCLI is a model created based on the Customer Loyalty Engagement Index ( CLEI), a brand key customer loyalty index used in 35 countries around the world, and was jointly designed by the Korea Consumer Forum and Brand Key in accordance with the domestic situation.

For 1289 brands in 13 industries and 247 sectors, we questioned consumers on five points of brand attachment, trust, repurchase, recommendation of others, and brand conversion on a 7-point scale, and summed up the average score of the questions to determine the final customer loyalty index. Calculated.

The People and Culture Division conducted a survey of 260 people and culture brands in 63 sectors through analysis of major issues based on news, media reports, broadcasting programs and SNS activities. The number of participants in the 2020 brand customer loyalty survey was 300,786 and the number of surveys was 822,939.

source:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

urgh thanks?? :smiley: so this is based on a celebrity's advertising power to create consumer loyalty?

Should be, plus the brand products must be good and fans support play a part, I think so!

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Some good news!!

:scream: CAMEO! With Park Bo Gum!!!! He's one of the actors in my wish list for her to work with, dream half came true cos not female lead!:D I just woke up from my nap, and happily surprised by this piece of good news! Hope more will come, we really miss her so much! Seo excited! :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hola2jin said:

CAMEO! With Park Bo Gum!!!! He's one of the actors in my wish list for her to work with, dream half came true cos not female lead!:D I just woke up from my nap, and happily surprised by this piece of good news! Hope more will come, we really miss her so much! Seo excited! :wub:

Me too! I hope the scene is between them! Lol!!!

But we will have to wait for some time coz the drama is set to begin on Sept! Ugh!! 

• Like 2

On 6/11/2020 at 10:10 PM, shjfan23 said:

Me too! I hope the scene is between them! Lol!!!

But we will have to wait for some time coz the drama is set to begin on Sept! Ugh!! 

Three more months, I'll wait patiently, been trained by Seo Hyun Jin! :ph34r::D

History!

I've watched this old vid a few times before and now first time watching with eng sub! Thanks to Hyunjinies!

• Love 1

On 6/15/2020 at 2:13 AM, Fabbo said:

Any news about the drama? I am kinda afraid that all the filming they already have done was all for nothing.

We don’t have any news yet about her leading an upcoming drama. All the news we heard or read are no yet confirmed. The only confirmed right now is her cameo in the upcoming drama that ToL’s writer also writes. The leads are PBG and PSD and will premiere on Sept. 
We hope to have good news for her upcoming drama or movie in the future.

• Thanks 2

Now I have to watch PBG new drama just to get a glimpse of SHJ. Sigh. After Black Dog wrapped up she went ninja mode again. :(

Does she have any new CF clips to view? There doesn't seem to have a lot of news articles about her anymore. 

I hope the cameo would last longer than the last one she did in Let's Fight Ghost. 

• Like 2

On 6/18/2020 at 4:42 AM, Fabbo said:

I was referring to that historical drama. I thought they were already filming stuff in china 1 year ago. Or was that never confirmed?

It was never confirmed. But I’m hopeful that it’s true. Let’s hope for the best!

• Like 1

I haven’t watch any Kdrama after Black Dog. It’s like I got tired watching dramas. And for other shows, I’m just watching clips in YT. 
What are you guys up to right now? Would you recommend a new drama that will get me back to it? 

• Like 2

It's so quiet on the HJ news front. What's going on with her new management company, there's just no news at all, how disappointing :(. Does HJ even have any CFs? she had so many with her old company. 

@shjfan23 there's so many new kdramas but none seem to excite me so I've been going back and watching older ones, Secret Boutique was really good. I have trouble watching dramas while it's being broadcast as I'm too impatient to wait for the next episode (HJ dramas are an exception :D). I wonder if we will see anything from HJ this year.

• Like 3

On 6/27/2020 at 3:58 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

It's so quiet on the HJ news front. What's going on with her new management company, there's just no news at all, how disappointing :(. Does HJ even have any CFs? she had so many with her old company. 

@shjfan23 there's so many new kdramas but none seem to excite me so I've been going back and watching older ones, Secret Boutique was really good. I have trouble watching dramas while it's being broadcast as I'm too impatient to wait for the next episode (HJ dramas are an exception :D). I wonder if we will see anything from HJ this year.

I’m already used to her being so quiet after a drama. She’s just so different from other celebrities. 

Me too! I’m planning to watch OHY again since it’s available in netflix. Lol!

Don’t worry, we will see her a bit for her cameo in Bo Gum’s drama.

• Like 2

@shjfan23 well I'll have to wait for HJ cameo then but I may have to rely on you to tell me which episode she's in, just case this series the doesn't interest me :D. I read that PBG was off to do his mandatory enlistment at the end of August so they must be filming the series now?

• LOL 1

On 6/22/2020 at 4:08 PM, shjfan23 said:

It was never confirmed. But I’m hopeful that it’s true. Let’s hope for the best!

Hm i'd actually prefer her in a high quality cable drama. But of course i dont want her to have wasted time and effort on a dead project.

On 6/22/2020 at 4:13 PM, shjfan23 said:

What are you guys up to right now? Would you recommend a new drama that will get me back to it? 

I'd recommend Unfamilar Family if you want something grounded like Black Dog. Otherwise It's ok not to be ok. The start was very promising.

• Like 1

Good that HJ is enjoying her free time! But we need her to be back for a new drama soon! :hwaiting2:

Hyun Jin wrote on the paper, "will come again"! The Ig owner said HJ mentioned next time will put on make-up and come again. [credit hyunjinlight chi's trans]

Probably she refused to take picture due to no make-up. Now I kind of understand why we always got to see autograph only without her picture!

• Like 3

Proofs to her manager that she's not a homebody person! :D

Nice girl! Did she go for a flower arrangement lesson? Those staffs must be really touched!

A week ago, someone saw her.

cto.

[Source: from chi. fan]

About 2 weeks ago, a fan passed by a beer house and saw Hyun Jin was inside. She went in with her parents even though they just had a drinking session. Sitting opposite Hyun Jin and drinking beer, she was really excited and snatched the flowers which was given to her mum initially and gave to Hyun Jin! :foryou:

• Like 4