Poke @hola2jin  gagaga..... i m seo super hyped up at the fans sighting + reactions of our queen ...u guys saw this one shared on Weibo - https://m.weibo.cn/status/4524119179860841#&video :lol:

I think she 'infected' me hahaha - wild imagination acting up (while i casted my vote today heeee...) :

Spoiler

20200710_102643.png

@shjfan23 @LifesLikeThat 

I am seo excited to see TvN has started posting about The Moment across social media....coming soon coming soon in sept :wub:

#stayhealthy #staysafe everyone!

20200704_121928.jpg

:heart: supergal99~~

Edited by Superman's Cousin
  • Like 3

@Superman's Cousin :waitwhat: is that you supergal99, you been in ninja mode so long your handle flew away :D?  You got me so excited thinking that The Moment was a new drama starring SHJ, then I looked it up and my excitement fell drastically as it's only a cameo.

@hola2jin That's wonderful that HJ is going out and enjoying her time off but she gotta go back to work soon, it's been too long. I hope she's being offered a variety of different roles and she'staking her time deciding.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Whoops!! @LifesLikeThat yap me enjoying ninja mode hahahaha...

Oh sorray hahaaa... it should have been -> 'The Short Moment'  instead since it is a cameo :lol:... hey though it is cameo i really look fwd to it especially after reading about the plot - about models and actors i think. So a high chance of our queen looking glamorous on screen (again) ( ahhh  ok ok i confess i prefer her long hair ..erhmm....):

20200711_115709.gif

^The Beauty Inside^

Juz better not be the previous cameo - ya that super tragic ending... *sob~~*

4740hd.gif

^ouch!!^ (Let's Eat 3)

So what do u all think her cameo role would be? Saw some fancams online - seems like filming started in Mar.

:grimace: (gosh.. i am super not used to this updated version of Soompi forum... grrr...)

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 10:13 PM, shjfan23 said:

I haven’t watch any Kdrama after Black Dog. It’s like I got tired watching dramas. And for other shows, I’m just watching clips in YT. 
What are you guys up to right now? Would you recommend a new drama that will get me back to it? 

Can't recommend any to you coz I'm in the same situation as you. Tried to watch her old drama 'The Three Musketeer', still stuck at episode 3, I really struggle to watch saguek drama.

@LifesLikeThat I don't think HJ has any CF this year. I saw the poster for yehwadam's brand model has changed to another actress!  So disappointed NO new CF, photoshoot or interview after 'Black Dog' had ended. But BD's male lead got a magazine photoshoot? If HJ took so long to choose her next project, hope it will be a good and exciting one with fantastic reviews later that will level up her fame and attract lots of CFs offer plus interviews, so we don't have long quietness of her updates!

@Superman's Cousin Hi, where did you fly to...? Welcome back here!  Yeah I like to read the comments from her weibo chinese fans, its so funny!

When I read that 'Record of Youth/Youth Record/The Moment' (same drama :sweatingbullets:) is a drama depicts someone's lives in the entertainment industry, my heart sparked joy! There is a chance, may be, HJ will cameo as a model or actress? Even it's a short moment, I'm looking forward for this cameo! :heart4:

I'm adapting to the new soompi version too! Every time I come here, feel like entering a dark room! :D

• Love 1

@hola2jin hmmm..yap yap... i flew back to my other parallel world hahahaa...  (too many stuff going on in RL so had to cut down time on soompi & dramas).:P

So true that she does not have much projects after her previous BD, but could it be due to her being more cautious due to current pandamic? ~~ anyway tks to the TOL writer, we will get to see her cameo - i quote this one is from a chinese article: http://m.news.yule.com.cn/html/202006/317876.html

20200711_220047.md.jpg

* Whisper~~ i was rather disappointed that Soompi news did not cover about her upcoming cameo role. I saw one soompi article on Kim Hye Yoon's cameo in The Moment (btw i am also watching out for her cameo - she is a gd actress too)

If u guys wan to rewatch her in Running Man- full subbed ep in YT:

• Thanks 1

Hyun Jin was spotted today filming in a hospital for the drama 'The Moment'! :winkx:

Credit to sea_yoo for Chinese trans.

Spoiler
看文字也心动哈哈哈哈
-
  • 006Zo5CNgy1ggog5gqjpoj315o0vmdpf.jpg
  •  

She appeared in white coat giving the vibe of Seo Jung, her hair was tied up like Hyun Soo! Is her special appearance likely to be a doctor?? :idk:But I knew that my hope have dashed, for her to act as a glamorous actress or model!

Edited by hola2jin
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1

Yeah! Soompi's background colour has turned white, suits better for my poor eyesight.

12 hours ago, Superman's Cousin said:

Oh noo.. @hola2jin  my initial level of hype sort of dip now. Huhuhu~~ I juz read about it on weibo translation by hyunjinlight.  Why doctor anyway? (Scratch head)

Ok guess we will juz wait for the actual cameo hopefully in the first few eps :lol:

May be the writer nim miss doctor Yoon Seo Jung! :D I can't wait to watch the scene between both HJ and PBG.

Who has eagle-eyed to spot Hyun Jin? I used my mini magnifying glass to search for her really hard! :sweatingbullets: I think she was in front of the crowd, wearing white robe with black pants, in-between the filming spotlights, opposite her could be PBG?

006Zo5CNgy1ggqbv63byxj30u0140adz.jpg

cto.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Yeah! Soompi's background colour has turned white, suits better for my poor eyesight.

May be the writer nim miss doctor Yoon Seo Jung! :D I can't wait to watch the scene between both HJ and PBG.

Who has eagle-eyed to spot Hyun Jin? I used my mini magnifying glass to search for her really hard! :sweatingbullets: I think she was in front of the crowd, wearing white robe with black pants, in-between the filming spotlights, opposite her could be PBG?

cto.

Ahhhhh...  the pic is too blurry and our queen is too small --  even my xrays eyes cant be of help hahahaa

PeskyEvenAfricanfisheagle-size_restricte

"Ahhh.. my eyes...my eyes"

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hi! Hello everyone!
Newbie here... Shameful to admit been a SHJ fan just few months ago.. :selfie2:

it has been a long thread so I am not sure if it has been posted already or had been asked but will do again. 

does anyone knows any mailing address (a legit one please) for SHJ’s gifts/flowers from fans?

I am an international fan... :heart1:

Thanks so much for your help. 

PS

it’s such a wonderful thread. Lots of info! ! 
still learning about how this works so please bear with me HAHA

Edited by Gianelli Christi
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Gianelli Christi said:

Hi! Hello everyone!
Newbie here... Shameful to admit been a SHJ fan just few months ago.. :selfie2:

Nah...Nothing shameful about that :P...

So i guess u get to know her after Black Dog?? 

Share with us your thoughts whenever u r free to be online here heeee.... the thread's been pretty slooooooowww and quiet - noticed many of us (like me ops) have not logged in here regularly (ahhhh.. pardon me i juz miss the regular chatter ops hahahaa).

20200717_105645.png

U can send or write to Soop directly. Based on my memory - one member here had successfully sent her gifts to SHJ thru her agency. U can find the address in their official website.

Gd luck - Hope this helps!

• MANAGEMENT SOOP
  •  
  • 서울 강남구 학동로50길 27 (논현동 242-35) 27, Hakdong-ro 50-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
  •  
  • Fax : 02.543.0061 | msoop04@naver.com
  •  
  • COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2013 ~ 2020 MANAGEMENT SOOP CORP. ALL RIGHTS
  •  
  • Like 4

On 7/17/2020 at 11:15 AM, Superman's Cousin said:

Nah...Nothing shameful about that :P...

So i guess u get to know her after Black Dog?? 

Share with us your thoughts whenever u r free to be online here heeee.... the thread's been pretty slooooooowww and quiet - noticed many of us (like me ops) have not logged in here regularly (ahhhh.. pardon me i juz miss the regular chatter ops hahahaa).

•  

I have noticed her after watching Dr. Romantic on Netflix. It’s the very first Kdrama I’ve watched. Haha

then I kept watching all TV shows/movies she is into until the very latest, Black Dog. 
she is really a good actress. Ah i have to brag, the best one. 
Very talented! music, acting, modelling-Full package. &  I really like her sweet personality.

—————————-

it’a nice to meet you here. And thank you for your reply. It’s a big help! Appreciated. 

love and hugs!

Edited by Gianelli Christi
quote quite too long
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Gianelli Christi said:

I have noticed her after watching Dr. Romantic on Netflix. It’s the very first Kdrama I’ve watched. Haha

then I kept watching all TV shows/movies she is into until the very latest, Black Dog. 

Oh Dr Romantic is your 1st kdrama?? So what makes u watch it? Ops... I am a little surprise since it is not one of the latest kdrama atm. I do see recent comments that some watch it coz of Dr Romantic Season 2.

Anyway good choice ! :lol: i didnt really like medical dramas but glad to have watched it coz of SHJ. 

For me i started to follow her and post here after Another Oh Hae Young. Among all her dramas AOHY is the one i keep rewatching haha.. 

Btw I juz saw this yesterday - posted on Netflixkr IG: a personality test chart ...mmmm.. 

Google on ENFJ -> 

Who is A Protagonist (ENFJ)? A Protagonist (ENFJ) is a person with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. These warm, forthright types love helping others, and they tend to have strong ideas and values. They back their perspective with the creative energy to achieve their goals.

20200718_102212.jpg

Cr netflixkr IG

Ok Back to the upcoming cameo role - i see some fan accounts on weibo that she and Park Bo Gum were wearing doctors' coat at the filming set.  Someone described her cameo image as a cross between her characters in Dr Romantic + Temperature of Love.

42 minutes ago, Gianelli Christi said:

Mind if I share(?) 

I'll never get tired seeing her face. 

and I'm sure we miss her a lot!

Happy weekened!

Wow.. :approves:

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, Superman's Cousin said:

Oh Dr Romantic is your 1st kdrama?? So what makes u watch it? Ops... I am a little surprise since it is not one of the latest kdrama atm. I do see recent comments that some watch it coz of Dr Romantic Season 2.

Anyway good choice ! :lol: i didnt really like medical dramas but glad to have watched it coz of SHJ. 

For me i started to follow her and post here after Another Oh Hae Young. Among all her dramas AOHY is the one i keep rewatching haha.. 

Yes it is the 1st one since I am also a healthcare professional. I just can relate to every characters there esp Hyun Jin's. I don't know but there's this force that pulled me to watched it and glad I did. but yeah, AOHY is I can say her turn around kdrama and she really got me here. I was amazed by her acting-comedian like skills and started to follow her. The role really suits her. AOHY is my favorite actually. :love:

About the cameo role-happy to hear about it! Finally we will come across on her again on our tv screens. Am I right, soon by September? I can't wait!

• Like 3

Hello friends. Good evening from here!

any pic suggestions of our dear Hyun Jin— a memorable one for her— really important for her? Also one that is good/can be used as a subject for painting. (Highest quality as possible) 

thanks so much! :heartxoxo:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Yes it is the 1st one since I am also a healthcare professional. I just can relate to every characters there esp Hyun Jin's.

Oh healthcare... i have come across some soompi members who are also in the same industry. Yeah.. they are more inclined towards medical dramas hahaha... but at times can be quite critical towards the dramas heeee...

9 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

any pic suggestions of our dear Hyun Jin— a memorable one for her— really important for her? Also one that is good/can be used as a subject for painting. (Highest quality as possible) 

The first thing pops into my mind will be her Beaksang moment hahahah...

Screenshot_20200719-085308_Instagram.jpg

(Pic Cr IG owner)

Oh maybe U can try tagging the hyunjinies too (nicknames for those who are in this thread):

@hola2jin

@shjfan23

@LifesLikeThat

And i just thought of @justright

@SweetLullaby

@samaf

(hope u guys are staying #safe#healthy):heythere:

==================

Okay... anyway i logged in to share this - so i went to watch the movie 'Train to Busan Peninsula' and there is this child actor whom i thought super familiar and then after watching a Netflix IG clip https://www.instagram.com/p/CCX5-VfgWAI/?igshid=boegm40rs2sf

- i realised it's the child actor in TBI: cr his IG

Screenshot_20200718-175640_Gallery.jpg

(Now i kept imagining our queen shooting the zoombies haahaa~~)

:eats2:Did u all notice there is a live streaming of 'The Beauty Inside' in YT?

*15 jul to 29 jul*

• Like 3

Backreading... I’m 30/450... and a lot of infos already. So happy and thankful to members who started this. and i’m getting more interested and inspired with our dear Hyun Jin. :heart2:
Browsing here is now my daily routine. :bashful:

———————————-

-keepsafe everyone! Virtual hugs

• Like 3
  • LOL 1