On 9/20/2020 at 9:03 PM, hola2jin said:

She got nothing! Nothing....Nothing this year!!! :(

:sweatingbullets: omo omo... i can feel your 'frustration' spilling all over me ...hahahaa~~4fpc6u.gif

Ok ok.. i purposely created this gif coz u n @inspiredbyshj like the bun hairdo heeee.... :joy: yaya me three!!

On 9/19/2020 at 7:38 PM, hola2jin said:

Haha..next year is just two and half months away!

Chakaman...chakaman!

Dec...Nov...Oct... now sept... mmmm... excuse me hola2jin...errrr...(stop dreaming of charming awesome promising oppas) u need ... erhmmm ...ketchup !!! **spill spill ~~** (oopssss....hahahaa):P

Oh btw maybe since this new drama will be using the same PD for 'The King' so we might see our queen doing PPL  :blink: ?

(There are lots of complaints on overuse of PPL in that drama though ...ops). I'm ok with PPLs hahaha... juz like TOL :)

This cut is from SNL korea - parody of AOHY:lol:

4foyqq.gif

Link: https://youtu.be/Td05KEUI784

On 9/19/2020 at 7:38 PM, hola2jin said:
On 9/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, SweetLullaby said:

I’ve been looking for some oops news but got none still.. Im really curious about it this time for some reason

Thanks for scouting the oppa for us! :Megathanks:Fingers crossed that we'll have someone probably not a big name, but charming, handsome, awesome, promising, and familiar face as ML! I shall daydream the big name reserved for cameo! 

Heee... uri Saem by day then Scouting Agent by nite ?!!?

Yazz @SweetLullaby pali pali... we are all turning giraffes again n again... wawawaaa~~

ezgif.com-gif-makera3bb92f9fd898d8f.gif

(Collection of oppas found in tenor website ^*^)

On 9/19/2020 at 9:56 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

you never fail with gifs/edits @supergal99 *slow claps*

That’s her hair length up to date, am I right? I’m guessing from HB’s recent ig post. 

Yeap... that hair length..heeee and ...Awww... tks for the 'continuous support'...:grimace:!

Spoiler

20200921_093132.gif

On 9/19/2020 at 9:56 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

i so love your adjectives! :love: But really Jung Hae In is the only one for me who fits that promising word. Haha 

uhh looking forward to him. I hope their chemistry will work very well. My curiosity just hit 1000% haha (After the Black Dog, it’s exciting to see HJ having another love is in the air drama) ~~ugh did she accept it already or still reviewing it(?)

:) I think like what sweetlullaby mentioned earlier, itz most likely confirmed.  I think we will all agree that whoever gets to be the male lead our baeksang award queen will be able to create sparks with him hahahaa! 

Oh talking about chemistry I saw this YT clip last nite - praising our queen for her 'chemistry' with her male leads (excluding those historical dramas). I seldom see any clip focusing on our queen and her costars.

The subs are in chinese so I did a traanslation:

Spoiler

By Taiwan News

(Nov 2018)

Is everyone been following <The Beauty Inside>? Seo Hyun Jin injects so much fun into the story with her character who has a weird 'appearance-changing' illness...
With solid acting skills, SHJ always sets a new record for her work. Be it comedic, passionate intimate kissing or tear-jerking ... SHJ has every detail within control and draws you into the story.
... no matter which male actor she partners with she makes it looks like they are the best couple thru her charisma and acting.

The Beauty Inside
===============
Their romance is heartwrenching nevertheless looking forward to every mon/tues.
While one changes appearance monthly the other has Prosopagnosia and as such the couple is definitely one made in heaven.
LMK seems to have the best match with his previous drama female lead but now in this drama he looks well matched with SHJ in each n every way. Is this the magic of chemistry of the actors?

Romantic Doctor TK
================
After attempting Romcoms SHJ dons the doctor robe and joins rising male actor Yoo YeonSeuk in RDTK.
While showing professionalism as a doctor and at the same time acting like a delicate woman falling in love.
Both even won best couple award for this drama

Another OHY
==========
This drama let us discover the potential of the Rocco Queen.
Before pairing with LMK many see Eric n SHJ as the ultimate couple

Let's Eat2
========
If Yoon DooJoon is No. 1 actor in food vlogging then SHJ is No.1 actress in this drama.
Their partner made countless viewers go hungry during the airing of the drama.
From a realistic sweet romance to competitive food blogging there is no other couple cuter than them.
It is no wonder that when SHJ's character is written off it created an uproar

Temperature Of Love
=================
Following a recent trend in Noona romance kdramas  SHJ and Yang SeJong acted as a couple in TOL without any trace of awkwardness.
The feels of innocent first love, the sweetness and bitterness flow throughout the drama

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Yazz @SweetLullaby pali pali... we are all turning giraffes again n again... wawawaaa~~

Hahahaha I took a random screenshot and got Hyunbin lol I wish :P:P:P Whoever the male lead is we’ll see another outstanding chemistry. She can act with a rock and set the screen on fire :evilelmo: There’s nothing about the mystery man still. 

I haven’t started watching PBG’s drama still but looks like she won’t show up this week either. The preview for tomorrow’s ep didn’t show her appearently.. Btw who’s Jessica in that drama??? Might be her cameo name maybe? :piggydance:

• LOL 3

Oooiyooo saem @SweetLullaby! U making my sromach --ache >>> 5f5c8e58979a1133383120.gif

11 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Hahahaha I took a random screenshot and got Hyunbin lol I wish :P:P:P Whoever the male lead is we’ll see another outstanding chemistry. She can act with a rock and set the screen on fire

Ahmmm...o..kay... u are sure focused on your mission ya heeee...

20200922_094041.gif

**Oppa gif found giphy**

Wait...chakaman! U r shipping Hyun-Hyun Couple or shipping yourself with HB?? Hahahaaa~~ 

11 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Btw who’s Jessica in that drama??? Might be her cameo name maybe? 

Huh? What Jessica? Ok when i catch the next ep I will focus on who is Jessica.  :grimace:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Chakaman...chakaman!

Dec...Nov...Oct... now sept... mmmm... excuse me hola2jin...errrr...(stop dreaming of charming awesome promising oppas) u need ... erhmmm ...ketchup !!! **spill spill ~~** (oopssss....hahahaa):P

:what!:Omo! I'd failed my counting...! Seriously, I lack of 'seotamin' and thinking of Spring comes faster too much! :loolz:

22 hours ago, supergal99 said:

(Collection of oppas found in tenor website ^*^)

Haha.. I'm not as smart as @SweetLullaby to take a screenshot, I kept staring the gif for a long time, and managed to recognise a few popular actors! :crazymad:

Thanks for translating the Taiwan News, so true she can have great chemistry with any actors. I miss her Taiwan fan meet event, its a rare chance, the only Asian country invited her over, right? When will be the next invitation?:unsure:

22 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

I haven’t started watching PBG’s drama still but looks like she won’t show up this week either. The preview for tomorrow’s ep didn’t show her appearently.. Btw who’s Jessica in that drama??? Might be her cameo name maybe? 

My guess is she may appear on the following week? I shall start watching from next week episode onwards. I didn't get to hear the name Jessica in episode 6 preview! :idk:

• LOL 1

O..kayyy.. found 'Jessica' :blink:

20200922_205106.jpg

Oohhh.. maybe maybe itz really our queen's cameo?!  :doggie:

Poke @hola2jin quick curl toes curl toes (add@inspiredbyshj's special ingredients hahaha) for 'Seotamins'!! :tounge_xd:

ezgif-3-2752640fa65e.gif

Source:https://haje85.tistory.com/305

Ops pardon me this is random>>> 'jessica' juz reminds me of name of one minor character in Pokemon :w00t: and coincidentally there is this fan edit in IG hahaha...

20200922_210037.gifcr IG owner

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@SweetLullaby @hola2jin wawaawaa~~ i think i'm suffering from a serious deficiency in Seotamins:sweatingbullets:

Photo_talks_1600873719946.jpg

(Ep. 6 ROY)

:grimace: queen's pic from this chinese articlehttps://kknews.cc/fashion/p49rbv2.html

Translation of article title >> [If every intern doctor looks so gorgeous, I would rather be 'very sick'] 

12q3000n2s8p11831s11.jpg

(Erhmmm.. o..kay... looks like this article's author  is mmm... very lovesick..hahaha... ops ops...:sweatingbullets:)

• Like 2

Still waiting... for the mysterious Male lead:ph34r:

ScornfulUnfinishedJerboa-size_restricted

Spoiler

Ok ok serious qn - wonder if our queen has a wishlist of male lead(s)? :P

20200924_170343.gif

Spoiler

Meanwhile sending some signals over ... heee...

20200924_171223.jpg

Source: 

https://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/2019/03/lee-je-hoon-seo-hyun-jin-53rd-taxpayers.html?m=1

20200924_165858.gif

Source: 

https://youtu.be/RAV2I-Ovqv0

:glasses: (ok back to dramas watching!)

• Awesome 3

@supergal99

omo... i love that mysterious male lead short clip. :ilike: 

and i’m kind of up to Je-Hoon too. :thumbsup:

@hola2jin you mentioning ‘doctor’ makes me emo again. That was the first time i caught up  with our queen’s acting skills and made me a ‘passionate SHJ fan’.. yay

@shjfan23 it has been a week or 2 i guess.
(If we are talking about the same country hahaha)

:wow2: indeed a good news! Whew

—————————-

actually i just dropped by to check if the cameo’s already up but your convos were interesting and have my quick react Haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Omg.. that mini heart attack i felt upon seeing this beautiful one even just a minute!

You never fail us queen doctor!  :sparklyeyes:

Reposting fr iconickdramas :hooray2:

————————

@hola2jin SHJ fans are really amazing checking all those small details in that cameo. Bravo!! So this is a 4-in-1 character! :wut: :what!:

(Sssshhhh honestly I did not paid much attention to those coz I was stunned and just stared at her beautiful face while delivering her lines haha)

——————

[oh i’ll be waiting for the eng subs folks]

Thank you! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Sssshhhh honestly I did not paid much attention to those coz I was stunned and just stared at her beautiful face while delivering her lines haha)

Same ahahaha we don’t get to see her a lot that’s why but I realized I missed her in a doctor uniform. I want another medical drama :cries3: I don’t get the Lee Hyunsoo part but yea it’s like a mix of her characters it’s cute. So she’s the actress Jessica then??? As far as I know this Jessica person is a top tier actress. I had already connected the dots about her doctor outfit lol.  They didn’t call her by her name so I’m not sure I’m just gonna pretend she is Jessica:P

NOW LET ME SCREAM THEY LOOK KINDA GOOD TOGETHER (added to the long line of oppas I’d like her to star with hehe) I WASN’T EXPECTING THAT CHEMISTRY AND THIS IS JUST THE PREVIEW :fullofhearts::fullofhearts:

@supergal99 come quickly !!!

• LOL 3

Ahhhh... yayyaaaya... i'm here!!

Juz saw the clip at weibo:

Saw the chi trans too!!

I tran a Rough one: @SweetLullaby saem pls see if this is ok? Hahaha...

(PBG was apologising for his mistakes in his lines spewing all tbose medi terms)

SHJ: it's ok, those medical terms are really difficult, my head explodes when I memorise them too.

PBG: but sunbae performed so perfectly!
SHJ: well I had to do well in front of hoobae, else it will be embarassing! You will experiemce growth this way too! ... Let's restart!

:issohappy: someone uploaded the scene into YT

Wait... wait.. so this is the cameo scene right?  Or will we get a longer one or additional scenes?? Ahh. Ok....ok... me seo greedy hahhaa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

(PBG was apologising for his mistakes in his lines spewing all tbose medi terms)

SHJ: it's ok, those medical terms are really difficult, my head explodes when I memorise them too.

PBG: but sunbae performed so perfectly!
SHJ: well I had to do well in front of hoobae, else it will be embarassing! You will experiemce growth this way too! ... Let's restart!

Yea it’s correct. I didn’t translate because it’s not the full thing :lol:

I doubt they wasted her whole cameo for the sake of the preview we’ll get more scenes I think. How long were the other cameos? At this rate I’m not gonna start watching the drama before it ends :criesariver: My eyes hurt from staring at the computer all day :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@SweetLullaby the first one by Kim Hye Yoon was quite long too :grimace:. Then the other female actress cameo as his ex - was actually in his 'flashback' so wasnt that long. The male actor supposedly cameo as a arrogant actor in ep 1 but i see him appeared in the previous episode hahaha... 

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

NOW LET ME SCREAM THEY LOOK KINDA GOOD TOGETHER (added to the long line of oppas I’d like her to star with hehe) I WASN’T EXPECTING THAT CHEMISTRY AND THIS IS JUST THE PREVIEW 

Ooiyooo... yaa... datz why i wonder why u guys not following this drama ah??? His is So cute looking ...erhm..mmmm...:tounge_xd:

Ok ok back to our queen- 

I don’t get the Lee Hyunsoo part but yea it’s like a mix of her characters it’s cute. So she’s the actress Jessica then??? As far as I know this Jessica person is a top tier actress. I had already connected the dots about her doctor outfit lol.  They didn’t call her by her name so I’m not sure I’m just gonna pretend she is Jessica:P

2 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

SHJ fans are really amazing checking all those small details in that cameo. Bravo!! So this is a 4-in-1 character!

Ok i confess my brain exploded too hahahaaà! And someone managed to see her name badge?! :hwaiting2:

On 9/26/2020 at 7:00 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

@supergal99

omo... i love that mysterious male lead short clip. :ilike: 

and i’m kind of up to Je-Hoon too. 

Hahaha... hi-5 !! LJH is good in acting IMO heee... (and he looks fit!!)

*whisper* if u r still backreading u will find the part where we were shipping this M guy and our queen hahahaa...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Ooiyooo... yaa... datz why i wonder why u guys not following this drama ah??? His is So cute looking ...erhm..mmmm...:tounge_xd:

I’m way too busyPark Bogum needs my undivided attention. I need to take in the handsomeness in my free time.:eats:

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

whisper* if u r still backreading u will find the part where we were shipping this M guy and our queen hahahaa...:joy:

Omg that was like 2 years ago!! @inspiredbyshj if you make it that far.. kudos to you :heart4:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

:grimace: okayyyy errr.... saem @SweetLullaby i take it as 'homework' from u -- poke @inspiredbyshj not too far off >>> pg 413 :dontwanna:hahahaa~~

I’m way too busyPark Bogum needs my undivided attention. I need to take in the handsomeness in my free time

O...kay...totally understand life as a saem ...heeeee... yaaa me busy dividing attention among so many cuties n hotties in so many kdramas and variety shows too :sweatingbullets: wawawaa~~~yr end season for all the oppas..

Ahh.. chop chop! Back to our queen...erhmm..mmmm:

So many gifs floating aroun already heeee... this one

>>> our queen's grand entrance:wow1: i actually wanted to shoutout to PD >>> 'restart!!' hahaha:

20200927_220254.gif:glasses:

Oh btw there is this clip mashup of RDTK both seasons - well edited:w00t: n has over 1M views...wow:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1