She’s always trying to exercise regularly! I can relate! Lol!!! And she wants to walk with Shideo constantly! Lol!!!

So happy to see that she’s close with the Soop staff. They know that she’s really a homebody.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 10:25 PM, shjfan23 said:

I’m supposed to be in Jeju starting Mar23. But due to this pandemic, my flight got cancelled. And it got me more sad seeing she’s there! :tears:

It might be a chance to see her even if it’s too impossible. :tears:

This pandemic really has changed the way we live! If I were you, I'll be extremely disappointed and sad too! Glad that HJ continue her friendship with RMR even after Black Dog ended. I think the furthest they can go is Jeju? 

I like that HJ's 2020 To Do List are short and simple.

1. Exercise regularly.

2. Go for a walk with Shideo regularly.

3. Do not slack on work.

Guess who is the most fired up about her no. 2 TDL?:D

HJ's no. 3 TDL seems to me an inkling that she rejected some of her projects before? Well then, hope we'll be going to hear something about her project soon.

Wondering HJ and JHB watching the musical OHY? :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi everybody! New SHJ fan over here.

I can't believe I've only recently discovered who SHJ was after binge-watching "The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang" where I was blown away by her performance. From there, I watched her other drama Another Miss Oh. I am looking forward to watching more of her dramas. I love the chemistry she has with the actors thus far. I will be creeping on this thread here and there

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 10:51 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

HJ from her Milk days

I read news that was a magazine photoshoot to commemorate M.I.L.K.  debut 100th days! Too bad M.I.L.K. couldn't showcase their talent any further.

T.V. programme still mentioned about M.I.L.K. even though they had disbanded for so many years!

On 4/8/2020 at 11:38 PM, Bonnie Chen said:

I can't believe I've only recently discovered who SHJ was after binge-watching "The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang" where I was blown away by her performance. From there, I watched her other drama Another Miss Oh. I am looking forward to watching more of her dramas. I love the chemistry she has with the actors thus far. I will be creeping on this thread here and there

Hello @Bonnie Chen! Welcome to SHJ's thread! Wow! You managed to binge-watching "The King's Daughter"! I have not watch it. I've noticed a lot of good comments about this drama, I may try watching it in the future.

On 4/13/2020 at 8:37 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

I am getting serious SHJ withdrawals so  watching rewatching her filmograghy starting with OHYA, anybody in the same boat?

I've watched "Oh Hae Young" about five times already! Currently watching "The Three Musketeer".

Kstyle interview(Black Dog)

Spoiler

Seo Hyun Jin won an award!! :wub: I'm so happy for her even though I don't understand what exactly this award is about! There'll be an award ceremony in June and Ra Mi Ran also got an award! I really hope there is no cancellation of the ceremony and Hyun Jin will show up together with her new found buddy! :)

credit to owner.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Haha! I saw Hyun Jin in the picture! Been waiting for this, she did go for the musical AOHY! I thought she'll go with JHB but...instead was YYS! :D

Omg atlast! I’ve been waiting for this. But, YYS is a surprise. Lol!!! I also thought it would be JHB! 
So happy to see them together and keeping their friendship!

And she still have the short hair! Lol!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the Brand Customer Loyalty Award 2020 Ceremony, I saw some of the stars attending photo but not Hyun Jin! May be she didn't  attend, if she did I hope someone will upload her photo later:unsure:!

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Today is the Brand Customer Loyalty Award 2020 Ceremony, I saw some of the stars attending photo but not Hyun Jin! May be she didn't  attend, if she did I hope someone will upload her photo later:unsure:!

If she attends I think Soop will post it.

• Like 1