Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Source: Esquire Magazine 2013 December Chinese Trans:  放放English Trans: Angel2013 Reposted from: SHJ Baidu bar Words in BOLD are SHJ's words and the words in normal are the editor's/int

PART 2 From about 8mins plus onwards, KCR ask questions about SHJ and Ken themselves, so I will only share about HJ's part. KCR asked 3 questions, of which they have to respond with a one liner a

Seo Hyun-jin (born February 27, 1985) is a South Korean actress and singer. She debuted as the main vocalist of South Korean girl group, M.I.L.K in 2001 and continued until the group disbanded in 2003

Posted Images

She’s always trying to exercise regularly! I can relate! Lol!!! And she wants to walk with Shideo constantly! Lol!!!

So happy to see that she’s close with the Soop staff. They know that she’s really a homebody.

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m supposed to be in Jeju starting Mar23. But due to this pandemic, my flight got cancelled. And it got me more sad seeing she’s there! :tears:

It might be a chance to see her even if it’s too impossible. :tears:

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2020 at 10:25 PM, shjfan23 said:

I’m supposed to be in Jeju starting Mar23. But due to this pandemic, my flight got cancelled. And it got me more sad seeing she’s there! :tears:

It might be a chance to see her even if it’s too impossible. :tears:

This pandemic really has changed the way we live! If I were you, I'll be extremely disappointed and sad too! Glad that HJ continue her friendship with RMR even after Black Dog ended. I think the furthest they can go is Jeju? 

 

I like that HJ's 2020 To Do List are short and simple.

1. Exercise regularly.

2. Go for a walk with Shideo regularly.

3. Do not slack on work.

 

Guess who is the most fired up about her no. 2 TDL?:D

HJ's no. 3 TDL seems to me an inkling that she rejected some of her projects before? Well then, hope we'll be going to hear something about her project soon.

 

Wondering HJ and JHB watching the musical OHY? :unsure:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everybody! New SHJ fan over here.

 

I can't believe I've only recently discovered who SHJ was after binge-watching "The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang" where I was blown away by her performance. From there, I watched her other drama Another Miss Oh. I am looking forward to watching more of her dramas. I love the chemistry she has with the actors thus far. I will be creeping on this thread here and there

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 8:37 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

I am getting serious SHJ withdrawals so  watching rewatching her filmograghy starting with OHYA, anybody in the same boat?

Omg! Just finished TBI!!! Lol!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 10:51 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

HJ from her Milk days

I read news that was a magazine photoshoot to commemorate M.I.L.K.  debut 100th days! Too bad M.I.L.K. couldn't showcase their talent any further.

 

T.V. programme still mentioned about M.I.L.K. even though they had disbanded for so many years!

 

On 4/8/2020 at 11:38 PM, Bonnie Chen said:

I can't believe I've only recently discovered who SHJ was after binge-watching "The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang" where I was blown away by her performance. From there, I watched her other drama Another Miss Oh. I am looking forward to watching more of her dramas. I love the chemistry she has with the actors thus far. I will be creeping on this thread here and there

Hello @Bonnie Chen! Welcome to SHJ's thread! Wow! You managed to binge-watching "The King's Daughter"! I have not watch it. I've noticed a lot of good comments about this drama, I may try watching it in the future.

 

On 4/13/2020 at 8:37 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

I am getting serious SHJ withdrawals so  watching rewatching her filmograghy starting with OHYA, anybody in the same boat?

I've watched "Oh Hae Young" about five times already! Currently watching "The Three Musketeer".

 

Kstyle interview(Black Dog)

Spoiler

 

 

 

Seo Hyun Jin won an award!! :wub: I'm so happy for her even though I don't understand what exactly this award is about! There'll be an award ceremony in June and Ra Mi Ran also got an award! I really hope there is no cancellation of the ceremony and Hyun Jin will show up together with her new found buddy! :)

credit to owner.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Haha! I saw Hyun Jin in the picture! Been waiting for this, she did go for the musical AOHY! I thought she'll go with JHB but...instead was YYS! :D

Omg atlast! I’ve been waiting for this. But, YYS is a surprise. Lol!!! I also thought it would be JHB! 
So happy to see them together and keeping their friendship!

And she still have the short hair! Lol!!!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Today is the Brand Customer Loyalty Award 2020 Ceremony, I saw some of the stars attending photo but not Hyun Jin! May be she didn't  attend, if she did I hope someone will upload her photo later:unsure:!

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Today is the Brand Customer Loyalty Award 2020 Ceremony, I saw some of the stars attending photo but not Hyun Jin! May be she didn't  attend, if she did I hope someone will upload her photo later:unsure:!

If she attends I think Soop will post it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..