Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Looking forward to miss baek:wub:

From soompi:

•  
  •  
  •  

Han Ji Min Reveals She Actually Drank When Filming For Movie “Miss Baek”

Han Ji Min Reveals She Actually Drank When Filming For Movie “Miss Baek”

Sep 11, 2018
by jinaleee

On September 11, film “Miss Baek” held a press conference with director Lee Ji Won and actors Han Ji Min, Kim Si Ah, and Lee Hee Joon in attendance.

“Miss Baek” is about Baek Sang Ah (Han Jimin) who became a convict while trying to protect herself. She meets a child that is forced out of society, similar to herself, and fights to protect the child from a cruel world.

Han Ji Min shared an interesting technique she used when filming for the movie. “I think the most natural way to act as a drunk person is to actually get drunk, so I drank before filming for this project. I can’t do that when filming a drama because there’s not a lot of time, but I actually drank when acting drunk for films.”

She continued, “If the frank and straightforward emotions that I feel while drinking are in harmony with the scene, it will make it more realistic for viewers.”han-ji-min-xpn1.jpgViewers have high expectations for the film “Miss Baek” as Han Ji Min will take on a shocking transformation for the role. The movie is set to premiere on October 11.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I managed to watch comfortably Keys to the Heart during my plane rides and i enjoyed the movie alots.  :wub:

Love the ji min protray of the great pianist.  Its also very cute that level 2 autism man love her very much and think she is so beautiful.

Is the movie good? I have not watch it yet. Does ji min has a lot of scenes? I will plan to watch it this month:D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, richelle said:
4 hours ago, richelle said:

Is the movie good? I have not watch it yet. Does ji min has a lot of scenes? I will plan to watch it this month:D

Not too bad.  Quite fair bit.  :)  able to see ji min in "youtube" as top pianist via jo ha's mobile phone.  His character adore her alots.  I like their chemistry too.

• Like 2

@loversbridgei think with familiar wife more people are recognizing her talents. It is only quite unfair that more international fans first impression of her is through hyde, jekyll and me. That drama is just so bad because of the story but unfortunately many blamed her for the lackluster ratings. Atleast she bounces back with her new drama this time:)

@tok-soompithank you chinggu. I will check that movie out.

I did think too that miss baek has had a hard time getting screened commercially. That is the challenge of indie films with dark plots. It is nice that atleast a major film distributor will screen it. I hope it will do well and reviews of her acting will be good. This is her first movie centered around her so i wish it will be successful:wub:

Han Ji Min Talks About The Importance Of Female-Centered Films

Sep 11, 2018
by nature1010

Actress Han Ji Min recently spoke up about her support for films about women.

On September 11, upcoming film “Miss Baek” held a press conference at the Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University Station. Han Ji Min, Lee Hee Joon, and director Lee Ji Won were in attendance.

On why she chose to appear in the film, Han Ji Min explained, “When I chose [to appear in] ‘Miss Baek,’ the character was the titular role. I also didn’t see any additional conditions [usually seen] in films centered around women.”

She added, “It’s true that the premiere was postponed after filming. It’s a real problem that films with darker topics have difficulties to get screened in theaters. I don’t know how many people will see ‘Miss Baek.’ What I want is for ignored and alienated children, as well as women-centered films, to receive attention.”

“Miss Baek” is about a woman named Baek Sang Ah, who became a convict while trying to protect herself. She meets a child that is forced out of society, similar to herself, and fights to protect the child from a cruel world. The film will premiere in October.

• Like 3

^so glad ji min will still be visible after her drama:wub: she and kim nam gil share the same of having a time travel drama. I hope they can work together too. I have enjoyed live up to your name, kng is a great actor too. That would be daebak as ji min said in the drama:wub:

• Like 2

September 13, 2018

‘Miss Baek’ starring Han Ji-min to hit screens in October

“Miss Baek” starring actress Han-Jin min will hit theaters on Oct. 11.

Han plays the role of Baek Sang-ah, a woman who becomes an ex-convict after defending herself. The film centers on Baek’s attempts to protect a child with a similar background from the harsh realities of life.

(Little Big Picture)

A poster released Thursday showed Baek hugging the girl named Ji-eun tightly, along with the message, “I’ll be by your side. I’ll protect you.”

(Little Big Picture)

Another poster showed the two staring at each other in an alleyway, with Baek appearing to have a scar on her face, alluding to the difficulties faced by the two.

The film sheds light on the issue of child abuse. It is the first film to star Han in a lead role since the online short film “Two Lights: Relumino” was released last December. 

By Yim Hyun-su (hyunsu@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 5

https://www.soompi.com/article/1229837wpp/han-ji-min-nam-joo-hyuk-kim-hye-ja-talks-star-new-jtbc-drama

Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, And Kim Hye Ja In Talks To Star In New JTBC Drama

d698b865cd1b4697ba6c3b4ed3f4a472.jpeg?s=

We may be seeing Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Kim Hye Ja in a new drama soon!

On September 13, it was reported that Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk were in talks to appear in a new JTBC drama “Dazzling” (working title). A source from JTBC has confirmed the news and stated that the two are in positive talks for the drama. They also stated that Kim Hye Ja is considering the role of the 70-year-old version of the female lead character.

“Dazzling” will be a fantasy romance drama that centers around the concept of a break in time. It will tell the story of a 25-year-old woman who doesn’t get the chance to enjoy the time she has before suddenly finding herself to be an old woman and a 26-year-old man who throws his time away and lives a lethargic life. The drama will be both comedic and romantic as it shows two people living in the same moment but having two different outlooks on time.

The drama is set to be led by producing director Kim Seok Yoon, who worked on dramas like “Awl” and “My Wife is Having an Affair This Week,” and is scheduled to premiere in early 2019.

• Like 2

^so this is what the comment in ji min's ig is all about. I have watched nam joo hyuk in weightlifting fairy kim bok joo and he is okay but i would always prefer a senior actor to work with her. Also, familiar wife is only about to end, i don't think she would accept a drama so fast but i will not complain. A drama after familiar wife will be great:wub: i don't want to wait another 3 years. Who is the writer? I am more particular on the writer and director:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, feelbora said:

Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, And Kim Hye Ja In Talks To Star In New JTBC Drama

We may be seeing Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Kim Hye Ja in a new drama soon!

On September 13, it was reported that Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk were in talks to appear in a new JTBC drama “Dazzling” (working title). A source from JTBC has confirmed the news and stated that the two are in positive talks for the drama. They also stated that Kim Hye Ja is considering the role of the 70-year-old version of the female lead character.

“Dazzling” will be a fantasy romance drama that centers around the concept of a break in time. It will tell the story of a 25-year-old woman who doesn’t get the chance to enjoy the time she has before suddenly finding herself to be an old woman and a 26-year-old man who throws his time away and lives a lethargic life. The drama will be both comedic and romantic as it shows two people living in the same moment but having two different outlooks on time.

The drama is set to be led by producing director Kim Seok Yoon, who worked on dramas like “Awl” and “My Wife is Having an Affair This Week,” and is scheduled to premiere in early 2019.

Yup I already read it this afternoon. IMHO, It's not that i don't like the pairing (though the age gap it's too much, and the height OMG no no no no too much hahahaha:D), but it's the plot. come on 2 times in a row about fantasy drama, specifically about time concept?? I really hope HJM really really consider not to accept that (just hoping). I really enjoy her acting when the project has a mature subject and not just about two people falling in love ugh...

cos' right now she might be got many offers, I hope she will do a genre she hasn't done before. perhaps crime drama, since this genre is quiet popular this days.

• Like 4

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/han-ji-min-nam-joo-hyuk-cast-as-leads-in-upcoming-comedy-fantasy-drama

Han Ji Min & Nam Joo Hyuk cast as leads in upcoming comedy-fantasy drama

han-ji-min,nam-joo-hyuk

Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk have been cast as leads in the upcoming JTBC drama 'Blindingly Bright'.

On September 13, drama insiders revealed, "Han Ji Min decided on the project quickly. She plans to star in the new JTBC drama 'Blindingly Bright'." The drama is adapted from 'Time Loss Fantasy Romance', which is about a 25-year-old woman who loses her time and a 26-year-old man who's given all the time in the world. 

The two, played by Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk, come together in a completely different timeline in the comedy-fantasy drama series.

It's expected to premiere in January of 2019. Stay tuned for updates!

@unknown12 Han Ji Min is very picky, but she must have enjoyed being in a fantasy romance. That was super news for us. Because it means more opportunity to follow him. I do not want him to take too many breaks again. I really miss her. And by the way, I had a wish. I wanted Han Ji Min's new partner to be Park Seo Joon. Park Seo Joon had said that his ideal type was Han Ji Min. That's why I want to see these two together. :)

• Like 3

Did she confirm the casting? I am not too fond of NJH's acting.  Hoefully, he declined and another actor step in. I really like Im Ju Hwan's acting eventhough he us extremely underrated. If this is noona bromance, then can we have Ji Soo, or Park Hyun Shik, or Yoo Seung Ho (he's busy with another drama).

Spoiler

I was wishing that HJM got an offer for Item drama.  Still hoping someday she and LJK could collaborate.  Anyway, HJM and JS's chemistry is sizzling hot. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, feelbora said:

@unknown12 Han Ji Min is very picky, but she must have enjoyed being in a fantasy romance. That was super news for us. Because it means more opportunity to follow him. I do not want him to take too many breaks again. I really miss her. And by the way, I had a wish. I wanted Han Ji Min's new partner to be Park Seo Joon. Park Seo Joon had said that his ideal type was Han Ji Min. That's why I want to see these two together. :)

I think if i were HJM i will follow Lee Seo Jin's advise hahahaha :joy: the height is important, I don't like when they have to put a prop for HJM to match the co-star height when they do a close up-standing shot, for example the hugging or kissing scene, big NO!:sweatingbullets:

I like the style of Familiar Wife's director (Kinda Pretty Noona Who Buys me Food/ Something in The Rain style), he didn't make a lot of close up shot which i found kinda disturbing in Korean drama industry, that's why i sometimes prefer watching Japanese drama to Korean's.

IMO, Ji Sung is her best co-star so far.:thumbsup:

as for park seo joon's ideal type, i think you got wrong info :unsure: because i found this in youtube. you can play it at 1:32

• Like 3

Chinggus can you tell me if han ji min already accepted? While i want to see her in a drama again, i will be honest. Nam joo hyuk is too young and not that experienced as an actor yet. I have reservations. Ji min is picky when it comes to dramas, i am not sure what she sees in this project:)

I checked and their age gap is 12 years:o i am not too sure about this. But i love ji min, i will watch whatever drama she will choose. Choose wisely ji min chebal:wub:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, richelle said:

Chinggus can you tell me if han ji min already accepted? While i want to see her in a drama again, i will be honest. Nam joo hyuk is too young and not that experienced as an actor yet. I have reservations. Ji min is picky when it comes to dramas, i am not sure what she sees in this project:)

I think it hasn't been decided yet. i agree with you. i know he has to experience that certain role to strengthen his acting skills, but i agree with other people thoughts that he has to experience it not as a male lead, like supporting role first perhaps?? 

remember when this FAMILIAR WIFE news came up after they already decided, not "in talks/has been casted or offered", so maybe she is still reconsider it thoroughly just like 3 dramas that she was offered (rejected) before FW.

• Like 2

I am also not sure whether ji min will choose this drama.  But i have gut feelings that if she is in the drama she will feel more like an extended cameo cos it is about 70years old woman right?  No?

Btw ji min is upset she is not in the family:

credit to ji sung ig

• Like 2