Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@tok-soompii will read the latest news first. I hope the writer and director is good. Oh please drama gods.

@unknown12she rejected tomorrow with you, two cops, what is the 3rd drama that she rejected?

There's already a write up on this in dramabeans and koalas playground. I do not know what i would feel. I am a bit shocked lol. It was just so unexpected:o

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Wishes:

Lee Seo Jin will be in new OCN drama: Trap

Can Ji Min cameo his to be dead wife??

Park Hyung Sik going to be in Elisabeth Musical, can Ji Min attend one of the musical to support him??

I still wish to see Lee Bo Young to cameo familiar wife.  I think ji min and bo young should also be in a movie or drama together that is female oriented.  

:wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richelle said:

Chinggus can you tell me if han ji min already accepted? While i want to see her in a drama again, i will be honest. Nam joo hyuk is too young and not that experienced as an actor yet. I have reservations. Ji min is picky when it comes to dramas, i am not sure what she sees in this project:)

I checked and their age gap is 12 years:o i am not too sure about this. But i love ji min, i will watch whatever drama she will choose. Choose wisely ji min chebal:wub:

Actually, Nam Joo hyuk's experience is too short. The popularity is not very popular among male performers. I would like you to review this project again. There are many projects that suit her so she is considered. Hopefully she has not decided in this period.:)

• Like 2

@richelle it's suspicious partner if i'm not mistaken. it was Ji Chang wook and Nam Ji hyun as lead actors. well i don't believe in dramabeans and koalaplayground 100% as they are written by people who got opinions, not 100% based on fact. so yeaah...^_^

@tok-soompi i guess not a cameo, perhaps it is more like kim seul gi's role in Oh My Ghost??^_^ and I agree with you that she should do a drama that focus on 2 or more female leads, just like Kim Hye Ja did in Unkind Ladies

The advantages of this drama offer are first it's a pre-production drama (this is every actors has been dreaming of, right?), the second one is HJM got a chance to play along critical acclaimed actress Kim Hye Ja(this is quiet a big deal i guess) and besides the PD and HJM has been worked together before in Detective K (If i'm not mistaken). It's not that i have something against Nam Joo Hyuk hahaha, his acting in Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo suits him well, and he's done it well too. but i don't know if he can deliver this kind of role strong enough to make the viewers believe in his character. (no hards feeling for NJH fans) :grimace: 

as for HJM, i hope she got an offer that suits her age. perhaps like Son Ye Jin did in Something in the rain or Lee bo young in Mother, and a realistic character similar to FW.

that's all, this is all my opinion that i want to share :lol:

• Like 2

I don't like something in the rain lol. It has the most annoying mother i have watched in my entire life of watching kdramas hahaha. I still feel romcoms best suits her:wub:

@unknown12do you know the writer chinggu? Thats a make or break. But for ji min to accept this just after familiar wife is something. I think it has the sunbaes and staff that she wants to work with. Also, it is pre produced which makes it more appealing. I dont like her to do live shooting and the quality is much better if pre produced:D

• Like 2

I generally like JTBC dramas, and I like the PD's previous works but not crazy about this role for Han Ji Min. No offense to Nam Joo Hyuk, but I'd like to see her with a stronger leading man and one who is closer in age. I know actors and actresses rarely play their age, but if NJH is the male lead, I think an actress in her 20's would be a better fit. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Wishes:

Lee Seo Jin will be in new OCN drama: Trap

Can Ji Min cameo his to be dead wife??

Park Hyung Sik going to be in Elisabeth Musical, can Ji Min attend one of the musical to support him??

I still wish to see Lee Bo Young to cameo familiar wife.  I think ji min and bo young should also be in a movie or drama together that is female oriented.  

:wub:

I hope all your wishes come true chinggu. But the 3rd one is kinda impossible since lee bo young is currently pregnant.

I noticed that ji min is more inclined to accept roles that are more female oriented and not just a plot device to the male lead. For familiar wife she has a good role, she has shown she can be both funny and dramatic. I noticed the writer for her previous projects tends to give the female lead a good role and script. No wonder ji min accepted.

Come to think of it, the new project is female oriented too. I think that is one reason why she will accept. I have not watched my wife will have an affair this week by the PD but it is in my list of dramas to watched. I have heard song ji yoo acted good in that project so the PD seems good. A good PD and i hope a good writer. I just hope nam joo hyuk declines lol. I wonder are there no actresses in their mid twenties that are good? Why pick ji min who is already mid thirties? I think the production knows ji min can carry the role well as she is slaying as seo woo jin:wub: If she accepts, i will not complain. I rather have her do a drama immediately rather than wait an agonizing 3 years:D

I have nothing againts nam joo hyuk to be clear. I enjoyed weightlifting fairy kim bok joo. The roles there suits both him and lee sung kyung maybe because of their chemistry and story. But after that project, there are not doing really well. I have heard BOTWG is awful while i have watched about time and i cringe on LSK acting, i felt like i have wasted 16 hours of my time watching lol. I hope njh has improved. It will depend on the role i guess:D

I have read in dramabeans comments. From cha joo hyuk to nam joo hyuk lol. I hope he declines but mostly unlikely.

• Like 2

Love from Vixx :D (below extract from Soompi)

VIXX Surprises Leader N And Han Ji Min With Coffee Truck On Set Of “Familiar Wife”

Sep 15, 2018
by jeeelim5

Credit to N ig

VIXX showed their support for their leader N with a sweet gesture, with a little teasing twist!

VIXX’s N is currently appearing in the tvN drama “Familiar Wife” as Kim Hwan and his fellow members decided to show their support by surprising him with a coffee truck on the set of his drama. N shared a series of photos he took with Han Ji Min in front of the truck on his Instagram account, and he wrote the caption, “Today’s record. But how can they say I’m detestable.”

The caption itself might be confusing, but understandable once the banners on the coffee truck are seen. Though the coffee truck is said to be for N, the biggest banner on the truck instead reads, “We support God-Jimin. We love you. From VIXX (who are living with Kim Hwan).” The smaller banner reads, “Though he might be a little detestable, thank you for loving him,” with a photo of the VIXX members together.

N adds more laughter to the situation as he looks down with a sad expression on his face while Han Ji Min is smiling brightly next to him.

“Familiar Wife” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST. Tune in to the latest episode below!

• Like 2

Let's add the food truck article from kim go eun from soompi. Ji min has lots of good friends. I can't count how many food trucks she already received for familiar wife:wub:

•  
  •  
  •  

Kim Go Eun Sends Coffee Truck To Show Support For Han Ji Min

Kim Go Eun Sends Coffee Truck To Show Support For Han Ji Min

Sep 15, 2018
by yshin

Kim Go Eun showed her support for Han Ji Min on the set of the latter’s drama with a support truck!

On September 15, Han Ji Min shared several photos of the truck, along with images of herself posing with the food on her Instagram. The banners on the truck read, “Good luck until the end! From a huge fan of ‘Familiar Wife.'”

In the caption, Han Ji Min wrote, “Huge fan! The best monitoring agent! Starting from the early morning, I’m touched, and we’re fighting on with a lot of strength~ Thank you. Seriously. Really. Honestly.” She also included the hashtags, “Kim Go Eun,” and “I love you.”

In one photo, Han Ji Min stands in front of the coffee truck proudly, while in another, she holds a drink and sandwich in her hands. The actress also uploaded a clip of herself eating the sandwich and taking sips of her drink, thoroughly enjoying her meal.

Han Ji Min currently stars in tvN’s “Familiar Wife” and recently promoted her film “Miss Baek,” which premieres on October 11.

• Like 2

Happy monday chinggus:D i think based on the articles ji min might have accepted the drama. She already has worked with the PD so it might be the reason plus the story seems to be female centered. I am just curious about the writer. I hope the writer is one that i like. 

Last week for familiar wife. I will definitely miss seo woo jin:wub: Great performance for our ji min.

• Like 2

^Omo, my fave jo jung seok. His character is his character in oh my ghostess i think(can't remember his name but he is a chef there) which is also written by the same writer. Wednesday pali pali. I bet the last 2 episodes would be fun:wub:

@tok-soompi ji min posted the main trailer for ms baek. Can you post here chinggu? Not too good in posting anything here except copy and paste articles from soompi:D

• Like 1