Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Good news to those who has tvn asia in singapore malaysia and indonesia!!

Familiar Wife will broadcast on tvN in Asia from 2 Aug (Every Thursday and Friday) at 21:45 (GMT+8) in Singapore and Malaysia, and at 20:45 (GMT+7) in Indonesia. The drama is paired with English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Indonesia subtitles.

tvN is available in the channels listed below:

Singapore:
Singtel TV Channel 518 (HD) / Channel 619 (HD)
StarHub TV Channel 824 (HD)

Malaysia:
Astro Channel 395 (HD) / Astro GO
unifi tv Channel 211 (HD) / unifi playtv app

Indonesia:
Big TV Channel 262 (HD)
First Media Channel 339 (HD)
K-Vision Channel 26
My Republic Channel 46 (HD)
Transvision Channel 321 (HD)
Tribe (available download on Android & iOS) (HD)
Useetv Channel 516 (SD) and Channel 955 (HD)

Above source from hellokpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/tvn-asia-24-hr-k-drama-familiar-wife/

• Like 2

@tok-soompichinggu is there a livestreaming link that i can watch on wednesday? Please PM me if you have. I have not watch live for a while so i don't know how to do it anymore lol. My last was hyde jekyll and me. Thanks in advance. I am just so excited for tomorrow:wub:

• Like 2

Source from dramabeans

Premiere Watch: The Wife I Know

by girlfriday

The Wife I Know

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Fantasy rom-com
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: I’m so excited to get a new rom-com from writer Yang Hee-seung, who penned the witty comedies Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju, Oh My Ghostess, and High School King of Savvy. This time she’s teaming up with the PD of Shopping King Louis to tell the story of a husband and wife who fell in love in their youth, only to end up a beleaguered salaryman and a weary mother of two who spend their time fighting like mortal enemies. The drama takes husband Ji Sung on a fantasy journey of what-ifs, instigated by a wormhole trip back in time to when he first met his wife. He’ll make a series of decisions that changes their futures, and end up in a completely different present where he’s not married to Han Ji-min, and she’s utterly happy and successful without him.

It’s a dash of Go Back Spouses (which was so cute!) but with more time spent in the alternate present, as Ji Sung gets to live out his fantasies, make new regrets, and then travel back and forth in time to fix the timeline he screwed up in the first place. I honestly can’t imagine Ji Sung being anything other than the perfect husband and father, but for the sake of fiction, I’ll roll with it. I think most people will tune in for the realistic relationship, relatable problems, and a chance to live out your fantasy do-over life. Me, I’m in it for hubby Ji Sung’s truckload of jealousy and regret when he realizes that his wife is now hot and single, thanks to him. Muahaha.

(:D Girlfriday always make me laugh!!)

• Like 2

Bwahahaha i like that last paragraph. Ji sung's truckload of jealousy and regret as his wife is now hot and single hahaha. Ji min is so pretty these days and i like how she is dressed up in the trailers. Come wednesday pali pali:wub:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, richelle said:

@tok-soompichinggu is there a livestreaming link that i can watch on wednesday? Please PM me if you have. I have not watch live for a while so i don't know how to do it anymore lol. My last was hyde jekyll and me. Thanks in advance. I am just so excited for tomorrow:wub:

Sorry richelle, i do not know any site yet.  But will share once i found any. :)

• Like 2

Thank you chinggu as always:wub: ji min is being cheered by her bff. She posted in instagram. She has nice and loyal friends.

It has been 3 years since her last drama. That is why i am really hoping this rates well so hopefully we can see her more often in dramaland:wub:

• Like 2