Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

BTS Miss Baek

When I saw the preview of Miss Baek, many sub-episodes have felt that the lead character in protecting the child is like the man from nowhere. The lead character of Wonbin, they protect the children with family problems. The content of the story is different.:thumbsup:

Miss Baek's story is compelling, exactly where the lead actor protects the child, but she has a knot in her life. Even in her life she is almost unable to survive, but she is ready to help the children. Oh, interesting story.:)

• Like 2

Thank you dramagod for pairing ji min and ji sung.  Their chemistry are brilliant.  In fact i find ji min and lee jang eun (drama mother) and jang seung jo (jong hoo) have brillant chemistry too.  

Now if lee seo jin is correct, then can the dramagod cast ji min with jo jung suk or lee jun ki in a drama.  They are both veteran actors and not very tall too.  Or work with lee seo jin again.  

But i do not agree with lee seo jin.  Cos i also like ji min chemistry with kang ji hwan, so ji sub, park hyung sik, gong yoo and hyun bin.  :D  maybe i am ji min bias. I love her chemistry with all her co star.

Looking forward to ji min mc busan film festival opening ceremony and miss baek.

P.s. i enjoyed ji min and park jung min chemistry too.  I love their synchronised action when playing of piano in the keys to the heart movie. :wub:

• Like 3

I loved the finale episode of familiar wife. It basically tied up everything. Ji min and ji sung's chemistry is amazing to think that we can consider the drama wholesome:D ji min has done great being seo woo jin. Am i ready for another drama? I trust ji min's choice so i'm in. Bring it on:wub:

• Like 4

I love the familiar wife drama and i love the chemistry!!  I notice the writer really good at making very realistic relationship interactions.  All the cast are also top notch.

Personally I feel that after the setback in hjme and the long film making of the age of shadows.  Her great friendship and talks that she had with the director and the actors in that film makes ji min grown alots in selecting her projects.  She picked up variety of varieties that demonstrate her great personalities, selecting or accepting smaller roles in various films (some may just be cameo), took up indie film that patiently waited to be film.  Then surprise us in accepting familiar wife after rejecting so many dramas.

We can still see her for some time before she disappear again to visit her nephews. :D

• Like 4

11 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I love the familiar wife drama and i love the chemistry!!  I notice the writer really good at making very realistic relationship interactions.  All the cast are also top notch.

Personally I feel that after the setback in hjme and the long film making of the age of shadows.  Her great friendship and talks that she had with the director and the actors in that film makes ji min grown alots in selecting her projects.  She picked up variety of varieties that demonstrate her great personalities, selecting or accepting smaller roles in various films (some may just be cameo), took up indie film that patiently waited to be film.  Then surprise us in accepting familiar wife after rejecting so many dramas.

We can still see her for some time before she disappear again to visit her nephews. :D

I agree with you @tok-soompi. i guess she learned a lot from picking the right projects after hjme. I really appreciated her acting especially her comedic timing in familiar wife. She also exudes warmth in her acting now which i am not sure if she gets from acting in movies/experience or is naturally in her its just that she was not given the right material. If you are not a fan and you watched both hjme and familiar wife, there is a big difference. I think she was used to star in a drama where the lead and story revolves on the main actor and the female lead is just a plot device but in familiar wife, the writer wrote her in a way that she also shines:wub: and people have seen what she can do both in funny and dramatic scenes. I hope she accepts a drama that is female centric. One that will showcase her comedic flare and dramatic chops. What is good about her is she has proven she can do both with familiar wife. It is about time she do a drama with her in the title role and the story revolving around her. I don't mind if it is fantasy romcom again. As long as the writer and director is good. I don't mind nam joo hyuk since given the right material, he can do well too i hope since i have watched him in wfkbj. I am just excited we will not wait another 3 years to see her in a drama again:wub: since she has been picky with her projects since hjme, i think she has seen something in the drama offered to her. She has worked for almost 4 months so there might be something special in the new project which she accepted quickly as written. If it will be pre produced then she will start working again next month for a scheduled january 2019 airing:wub:

• Like 4