[Drama 2024] Marry My Husband, 내 남편과 결혼해줘

larus

Here is the ratings for Episode's 8! :).

“Marry My Husband” Heads Into 2nd Half On No. 1 Ratings

“Marry My Husband” Heads Into 2nd Half On No. 1 Ratings

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” has wrapped up the first half on a strong note!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 8 of tvN’s “Marry My Husband” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 8.6 percent. This is a 0.8 percent decrease from its previous episode’s rating of 9.4 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1638912wpp/marry-my-husband-heads-into-2nd-half-on-no-1-ratings

• Like 1

In the tvN Monday-Tuesday drama 'Marry My Husband', which aired on the 23rd, Song Ha-yoon played the role of Jeong Soo-min, the only friend of Kang Ji-won (Park Min-young), and created a tense atmosphere by engaging in a sharp physical and psychological confrontation with Ji-won.

enterf1c146eb9702fb637c1ec875d729bc74.jp

Song Ha-yoon expressed her uncontrollable true nature without hesitation and overwhelmed the atmosphere every time she appeared. She maximized the character's emotions without saying a single word, just with her cold expression and breathing. In particular, in the scene where Park Min-hwan (played by Lee Kyung-kyung) proposes to Ji-won at the end of the play, she narrates, "I will never let you get married," and highlights her cold eyes and bitter smile, putting emphasis on her nervousness.

https://zdnet.co.kr/view/?no=20240124205142

• Like 3

by Lily Alice, January 24, 2024
3 0

The tvN drama Marry My Husband witnessed a drop in domestic ratings. The K-drama scored 8.64% (nationwide) and 9.17% (metropolitan) for episode 8, a slight decline from its previous episode's viewership of 9.35% (nationwide) and 10.36% (metropolitan), its highest so far. However, it remained the most-watched in its time slot. 

Moreover, as of January 24, Marry My Husband is back to trending in 100+ countries on Amazon Prime (FlixPatrol). 

WPrbL5_2f.jpg

When and where to watch the K-drama Marry My Husband?

Episode 9 of Marry My Husband will air on January 29 (Monday). The K-drama is available to stream on Prime Video. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/marry-my-husband-retains-craze-on-prime-video-despite-the-drop-in-domestic-ratings

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Marry My Husband: Episodes 7-8

by solstices

A change of environment provides the impetus for significant progress, upending relationship dynamics and spurring candid honesty. Our heroine may have taken several steps closer to her goal, but the path to get there turns out to be thornier than she’d expected.

EPISODES 7-8

Through a brief glimpse of the past, we see how our hero traveled back in time. After placing Ji-won’s ashes in the columbarium, Ji-hyuk’s car had broken down. The grieving, rain-soaked Ji-hyuk was then picked up by a timely taxi driver, who’d clocked Ji-hyuk’s regret and asked whether he’d make the most of a second chance. When Ji-hyuk responds in the affirmative, that’s all the reassurance Dad needs.

In the present, Ji-won catches Ji-hyuk up to speed on the tragic events of her original timeline. Afterwards, they head back to Ji-hyuk’s apartment, where his cat takes an immediate liking to Ji-won (and vice versa). As she explains the principle of equivalent exchange that governs her second chance at life, Ji-hyuk comes to the realization that two people will have to die in their places, but he doesn’t tell Ji-won about his own demise.

There’s a new arrival in the office to fill the absence that the nasty executive left behind, and it’s LEE SEOK-JOON (Ha Do-kwon), who also happens to be the right-hand man of Ji-hyuk’s chairman dad. Seok-joon warns that he’ll raise an HR issue out of the fact that Ji-hyuk took Ji-won home to his apartment the previous night, leaving Ji-hyuk no other choice but to appoint Joo-ran as the meal kit project leader. Still, he keeps Ji-won in the loop with regards to Seok-joon’s interference.

It’s time for the company’s biannual team-building workshop, which sends our marketing team on an outdoor camping trip. The main event is a flag hunt to determine the sleeping arrangements, ranging from a camper trailer to a sleeping bag.

In contrast to Soo-min, who constantly sweet-talks others into doing the heavy lifting for her, Ji-won is determined to rely on her own merit to earn what she deserves. Just as Ji-hyuk has faith in her competence, she wants to live up to her own potential. All she asks from Ji-hyuk is for him to be her listening ear — the one person she can be fully honest with about her struggles.

In response, Ji-hyuk pulls his collar aside to reveal the heart doodle on his chest, making Ji-won tear up in recognition. He asks her to use him however she likes, just like the allowance her dad gave her, but she points out that pocket money doesn’t have to be spent. She’d rather Ji-hyuk seek his own happiness, but when she asks him what he wants to do in this timeline, he can’t quite answer.

As a result of her adamant independence, Ji-won ends up slipping into the lake while trying to retrieve the first place flag. Ji-hyuk rescues her in the nick of time, frantic with worry and panic, and that’s when he finally gives his answer. He wants to be her solid ground, he says, in a sweet callback to her confession of feeling unsteady and adrift like a boat amidst tumultuous waves.

It’s heartbreakingly evident that Ji-won’s been taken advantage of so thoroughly, by those closest to her, that she can’t conceive a middle ground. Accustomed to giving her all at her own expense in order to acquiesce to others’ demands, Ji-won is terrified that she’ll be exploiting others in the same way by asking for their help. What she doesn’t yet understand is that there’s a difference between craving unilateral service and relying on friends for mutual support, and I think that’ll be the second arc of her growth trajectory (the first being the independence that she’s currently reclaiming).

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/01/marry-my-husband-episodes-7-8/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Even though this drama isn't exactly following the webtoon, the main elements are still there.

First, our main couple is lovely. Even though both are fighting against time right now, and trying to do better in their second lives, you can still feel the chemistry and sincerity between them, and their individual plotlines are moving along really nicely.

As for Sumin and Minwhan, just ewww! They are both doing a fantastic job at being unlikeable. Sumin has wasted so much of her life being a frenemy when she honestly could've gotten a great friend, but here we are. Now, when she marries Minwhan, she will be the "talk," of the office. And Minwhan is such a mama's boy and clearly a terrible investor. He is unbelievably unfit for marriage, so this now being Sumin's fate is perfect.

I adore Huiyeon. She is so sweet and energetic, and I think her personality fits extremely well with Eunho. The fact that he is a chef and she is such a gracious foodie makes it even more perfect.

I also really like the story that is developing between Manager Yang and the grandfather's right arm. I think in the past, he wanted her to stop being such a pushover and assert herself more in the workplace. She could learn a lot from him. 

Next week can't come fast enough. The look on Minwhan's mother's face was priceless. Come on Sumin, don't fail us now. LOL!

• Like 3

Scandals continue to plague this drama. Which some might say it's "noise marketing" which is good publicity LoL nevertheless. It's now rumored that the webtoon artist was a Islamophobe(?)

Nice to see Ji Won, Ji Hyuk finally are in the clear that they are both given a second chance to re-do their lives. Wished she would accept Ji Hyuk but I also get how she needs time to straighten the wrongs and make it right this time round. So romance will have to wait LoL.

Kudos to actress Song Ha Yoon for her portrayal as Su Min LoL. This girl deserves so much praise for just making me roll my eyes or the urge to scratch her eyes out during her scenes LoL. Min Hwan is just a clown really, he just talks a lot of smack but don't have anything to back it up LoL.

Looks like there're 2 other couples in the making... Hui Yeon and Eun Ho.. and perhaps Ms. Yang with Ji Hyuk's gramps' secretary. I love Hui Yeon she's so hyper & such a foodie eheh.

Am lovin' also Ji Hyuk's height difference with Ji Won (swoons) 

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching (January 27, 2024)

by DB Staff

So, what are we all watching this week?

What kept you reaching for more (or agonizing when there was no more), and what made you want to throw your remote through the screen? Time to weigh in…

missvictrix

Marry My Husband: Wowwww Episode 7 was my favorite squee-full episode of anything I’ve seen in a long while. The high of those two ending OTP scenes (allowance heart mark and water-save) stayed with me for the whole week! But really, my favorite thing about the drama this week was that it took the time and space to have our leads talking about their shared time-travel experience, trying to figure out the rules, and discussing their plans to move ahead. Most dramas don’t take the time for this stuff, but I’m glad Marry My Husband did, since it underscored the shift in their rapport. After thinking the reveal between them came a bit too soon, I now actually love the timing — it sets us up perfectly for the second half of the show (as does the quick shift and callback at the end of Episode 8).

DaebakGrits

Marry My Husband: What can I say? I’m hooked. This is the drama I look forward to each week (best part of Mondays), and every time Ji-hyuk gives Ji-won sad puppy eyes I just wanna scoop him up and tell him he can change his future, too. Min-hwan is a villain I love to hate. He’s a total scumbag, but he’s such an idiot (re: marriage proposal in original timeline) that I find myself laughing and forgetting that he’s also an abusive jerkface.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/01/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-january-27-2024/

• Blob 1

Spoiler

Key Points To Anticipate In The 2nd Half Of “Marry My Husband”

Key Points To Anticipate In The 2nd Half Of “Marry My Husband”

Get ready for the second half of tvN’s “Marry My Husband”!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then murdered by her husband.

As the drama passes its halfway mark, “Marry My Husband” shared key points to look forward to in the second half of the drama!

Spoilers

The romance between Kang Ji Won and Yoo Ji Hyuk

marry-my-husband-3-.jpeg

First of all, viewers are highly anticipating the romance between Kang Ji Won, who has set out for revenge, and Yoo Ji Hyuk (Na In Woo) since they now share the secret that this is both their second chances at life. Kang Ji Won tries her best to change her own future on her own, but Yoo Ji Hyuk insists that Kang Ji Won uses him to her benefit, causing viewers’ hearts to flutter.

However, in order to not repeat their past lives, Kang Ji Won and Yoo Ji Hyuk must deal with the tricky condition of passing on their fates to someone else. Although Kang Ji Won is trying to prevent the betrayal from her best friend Jung Soo Min by getting her to marry Park Min Hwan, Yoo Ji Hyuk’s fate remains uncertain as he faced an accident in his previous life, which is not a fate he can hand over to someone else.

The fates of Park Min Hwan and Jung Soo Min

marry-my-husband-5-.jpeg

Furthermore, viewers are curious to find out whether Park Min Hwan and Jung Soo Min will get married according to Kang Ji Won’s plans. Although life is going smoothly according to Kang Ji Won’s expectations so far in her second life, Kang Ji Won surprised viewers when she cut off Jung Soo Min from her life.

Park Min Hwan’s grand proposal to Kang Ji Won in front of their coworkers further raised viewers’ curiosity as to how the relationship between the three will unfold and who will get married in the end.

The future of Kang Ji Won

marry-my-husband-1-.jpeg

After Kang Ji Won discovered that fate is inevitable and can only be passed over to someone else, Kang Ji Won has been carrying out a plan so that Jung Soo Min takes her fate of “marriage” with Park Min Hwan. However, having experienced all sorts of hardships in her past life leading up to her passing and revival, viewers are curious to find out how Kang Ji Won will overcome each crisis going forward.

“Marry My Husband” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1639535wpp/key-points-to-anticipate-in-the-2nd-half-of-marry-my-husband

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

Park Min Young, Lee Yi Kyung, Na In Woo, And Song Ha Yoon Hide Their True Intentions In “Marry My Husband”

Park Min Young, Lee Yi Kyung, Na In Woo, And Song Ha Yoon Hide Their True Intentions In “Marry My Husband”

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then murdered by her husband.

Spoilers

Previously, Kang Ji Won received a grand marriage proposal from Park Min Hwan with drones and a beautiful ring, which was in stark contrast to the shabby proposal she received from him in her previous life.

The newly released stills depict the marketing team members including Yoo Hee Yeon (Choi Gyu Ri) and Yang Joo Ran (Gong Min Jung) gathering together to congratulate the couple following Park Min Hwan’s public proposal. In the photo, Kang Ji Won wears a bright smile fitting for the star of the night while being affectionate with Park Min Hwan, who is putting on airs while also being wary of Jung Soo Min’s feelings.

lee-yi-kyung-park-min-young-1.jpegmarry-my-husband-1.jpeg

Furthermore, Yoo Ji Hyuk looks after Kang Ji Won from a distance as he always has. Jung Soo Min appears to be congratulating them with a kind smile on the outside while secretly harboring resentment on the inside.

na-in-woo-song-ha-yoon.jpeg

More stills also depict Kang Ji Won in unlikely attire to attend an arranged meeting with Park Min Hwan’s mother. With heavy smoky makeup, gaudy accessories, and flashy attire, Kang Ji Won drops jaws with her shocking outfit.

Spoiler

park-min-young-marry-my-husband.jpeg

Having experienced a difficult married life in the past due to her mother-in-law Kim Ja Ok (Jung Kyung Soon), viewers are anticipating how Kang Ji Won will retaliate against Park Min Hwan’s mother in her second life.

Spoiler

marry-my-husband-8.jpeg

The next episode of “Marry My Husband” airs on January 29 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1639697wpp/park-min-young-lee-yi-kyung-na-in-woo-and-song-ha-yoon-hide-their-true-intentions-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 2

Park Min Young And Na In Woo Shower Praise On Each Other’s Personalities, Dish On “Marry My Husband” Set Atmosphere, And More

Jan 29, 2024
by M. Lim

Park Min Young and Na In Woo, the main stars of the currently airing tvN drama “Marry My Husband,” recently sat down with Cosmopolitan for a captivating pictorial and interview.

In the interview that followed the photo shoot, Park Min Young and Na In Woo revealed that they had wrapped up filming for the drama just the day prior. When discussing their experience watching the first episode, Park Min Young mentioned, “The first episode aired when filming was still underway, so everyone watched it at their own houses, but the cast members have a group chat. There, everyone shared their opinions and had fun monitoring and complimenting each other’s performances, saying, ‘You nailed that scene’ or ‘You look great in this scene.'” Na In Woo added a humorous anecdote, saying, “Whenever Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) appeared, people would write, ‘You really shouldn’t live like that,’ and then Lee Yi Kyung would apologize, saying, ‘I’m sorry.’ He’s really funny.”

na-in-woo-park-min-young-1-1.jpeg

Spoiler

na-in-woo-park-min-young-4.jpeg

Saying that they’re extremely satisfied with the drama, Na In Woo shared, “First of all, the director made the atmosphere on set very comfortable. And Min Young has really strong leadership. Because she led everyone on set, I think we were able to shoot with a sense of trust and mutual support.” Park Min Young echoed his sentiments, saying, “I feel the same way. If it weren’t for In Woo, I don’t think we could have wrapped up this drama so well. An actor who brings sincerity in his acting and depth to his gaze like In Woo is really special. In Woo came to be a strong pillar to me that was always by my side, to the extent that I even felt guilty for having doubts like ‘Can we do well?’ when we first started this drama. Each member of the cast also worked hard and did well in their respective roles, I’m so lucky to have met such a team.”

Elaborating more on how the actors become close in real life, Na In Woo reflected, “Min Young tends to be reserved around unfamiliar faces, and Lee Yi Kyung is a mood maker who possesses the knack to make people laugh. After the script reading, he took the initiative to organize a gathering to break the awkward atmosphere. It was there that we truly got to know each other through sharing various talks.” Park Min Young chimed in, “Their proactive approach quickly melted away any initial awkward barrier. Personally, I tend to become more lively when I drink, so even though I was reserved at first, as we grew closer, we found ourselves having fun and dancing together and my naturally cheerful self came out then.”

na-in-woo-park-min-young-3.jpeg

When discussing what drew them to the drama, Park Min Young intriguingly revealed, “Interestingly, certain titles have a magnetic pull on me while others don’t quite appeal to me. However, ‘Marry My Husband’ struck me as particularly funny. Unfamiliar with the original web novel, I was like, ‘What does that mean?’ when I read the title. Yet, as I delved into the writing, I found it enjoyable and I’ve always wanted to try a drama centered around time travel. At the time, I wondered if I could bring it to life convincingly. With the right director by my side, I thought, ‘Perhaps I can.’ However, I wasn’t in a good place mentally at that time, so I didn’t think I could give it my all. Then we had a meeting, and both the director and writer instilled confidence in me, so I thought, ‘Maybe I can let go of myself.’ I decided to start over with that mindset.”

On the other hand, Na In Woo shared, “I first read the script in April last year. I was one of the last to read it, but the male lead hadn’t been cast yet. I was filming another drama at the time, which concluded in early May. I was planning to take a break, but then I came across the script and was immediately captivated. The story is simple, but I felt that the characters were alive. Imagining myself being with those characters made the script even more interesting. So I thought I had to do it somehow.”

Spoiler

na-in-woo.jpeg

When questioned about any parallels between themselves and their respective characters, Na In Woo remarked, “I don’t think there are any similarities. However, I’ve had a lifelong habit of maintaining eye contact during conversations, starting from a young age. I have a habit of observing quietly. Eventually, this habit evolved into a significant asset in my acting endeavors. It enabled me to exchange emotions with my co-stars seamlessly. These aspects aided me in portraying Ji Hyuk, a character distinct from my own self.”

Likewise, Park Min Young shared, “Honestly, Ji Won is a character that has too many fictional attributes, so it’s difficult to find any similarity with me. It took some time for me to fully accept the character Kang Ji Won. Once I felt like I became Kang Ji Won, I just had to trust myself and move forward. Thus, even though Kang Ji Won remained distinct from Park Min Young, I firmly believe that the essence of Kang Ji Won resided within me.”

Spoiler

park-min-young-0.jpeg

Exchanging heartfelt compliments, Park Min Young expressed, “The more I see In Woo, the more admirable qualities I discover. I’ve often wondered, ‘What’s behind those deep eyes? Where does that energy come from?’ And now that I’m starting to get to know In Woo, it’s a pity that the filming is over. He has an embracing nature, demonstrates thoughtfulness towards others, and occasionally also takes charge on set.” She sweetly added, “There was a moment in the drama when In Woo underwent a transformation, and I told him, ‘You’re truly handsome.’ Another significant transformation occurs in Episode 5. From that point onward, it’s game on for Ji Hyuk and Ji Won. It’s during this phase that Ji Hyuk’s charm intensifies. He really looks handsome, cute, and sometimes mischievous. As time passed, In Woo became more comfortable and closer to Ji Hyuk and his true self came out naturally. His true self is so kind and cool—that’s why I praised him a lot.”

Na In Woo reciprocated, “Min Young herself is a standout feature. It’s to the point where I feel it’s regrettable to only talk about this simply. She has a strong sense of responsibility and leadership. Yet, she’s also very cute and adorable. She listens well to others yet is assertive and articulate in expressing her own thoughts. That’s something I really want to learn from.”

na-in-woo-park-min-young-2.jpeg

Finally, Park Min Young and Na In Woo shared heartfelt messages for the viewers. Na In Woo said, “Throughout the drama, numerous stories unfold through flashbacks. I believe our viewers will find deeper resonance and immersion in the narrative because of these flashbacks. Please continue to love the drama until the very end.”

Adding her sentiments, Park Min Young conveyed, “The message I wanted to convey through this drama is that ‘It’s not the end just because you made a mistake once.’ I hope people cherish and love themselves a little more.” She continued with thoughtful reflection, “I’ve learned a lot through this drama. I cried so much after wrapping up the last shoot yesterday. My staff who have been with me for a long time said they’ve never seen me cry like that before. That’s how much I was attached to this project. It became a drama that makes you want to keep living well and look forward to tomorrow.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1639754wpp/park-min-young-and-na-in-woo-shower-praise-on-each-others-personalities-dish-on-marry-my-husband-set-atmosphere-and-more

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Here is the ratings for Episode's 9! :).

“Marry My Husband” Approaches Double Digits In Ratings With New Personal Best + “Love Song For Illusion” Also Enjoys Boost

“Marry My Husband” Approaches Double Digits In Ratings With New Personal Best + “Love Song For Illusion” Also Enjoys Boost

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” is on the rise!

According to Nielsen Korea, the January 29 broadcast of “Marry My Husband” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 9.8 percent. This is a 1.2 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 8.6 percent, soaring to its new personal best record.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Marry My Husband”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1639854wpp/marry-my-husband-approaches-double-digits-in-ratings-with-new-personal-best-love-song-for-illusion-also-enjoys-boost

• Like 2

Here is the ratings for Episode's 10! :).

“Marry My Husband” Ratings Break Into Double Digits For New All-Time High

“Marry My Husband” Ratings Break Into Double Digits For New All-Time High

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” has made another breakthrough!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 10 of “Marry My Husband” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 10.7 percent. This is 0.9 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 9.8 percent, marking a new personal record for the series.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Marry My Husband”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640095wpp/marry-my-husband-ratings-break-into-double-digits-for-new-all-time-high

• Like 3

To me this drama is mediocre in every way and I kind of hope PMY can steer away from this genre.

But I have to say PMY has this incredibly unusual talent of highlighting her male leads. In at least 2 out 3 of her dramas, she manage to make the ML shine.

• Like 3

Marry My Husband: Episodes 9-10

by solstices

Our heroine’s revenge mission is in full swing, upending the status quo and delivering much-deserved comeuppance. As she distances herself from her former tormentors, she finds herself growing closer to a special someone — perhaps it’s time to take the first step towards him?

EPISODES 9-10

As the party winds down, Soo-min attempts to slip back into Ji-won’s good graces, playing up her woebegone whining. When Ji-won can’t bring herself to put on a friendly act, Soo-min immediately changes tack and takes her manipulation up another notch. Stepping backwards till she’s at the edge of the pier, Soo-min pointedly remarks that she can’t swim. Then she deliberately falls into the water, as if daring Ji-won to leave her to die.

Of course, Ji-won dives in after her, but the moment she reaches her sinking frenemy, Soo-min immediately latches on and drags Ji-won down. That smug, satisfied glint in her eyes is downright sinister, and Ji-won flounders fearfully until Ji-hyuk comes to the rescue. Afterwards, while Soo-min brazenly beckons Min-hwan to warm her bed, Ji-hyuk offers Ji-won heartfelt solace through a late night heart-to-heart and a private yacht ride in the tranquil morning.

Since Soo-min has switched up her tactics in response to Ji-won’s distant behavior, it’s time for Ji-won to adapt as well. That means accepting Soo-min’s offer of a bonding session via a cooking class, which she knows Min-hwan’s mother will be attending — in other words, a perfect way to get into her mother-in-law’s bad books.

Ji-won puts on a pampered act, deliberately walking all over Mom-in-law’s nerves so that she’ll enthusiastically marry her son off to the seemingly sweet and polite Soo-min instead. It’s such a clever way of using Soo-min’s need to look good against her, all while appearing to play right into the palm of her hand. Mom-in-law already loves Soo-min, and she’s only going to hate Ji-won more.

Cue the meet-the-parents engagement lunch, where Ji-won sashays in fashionably late, donned in an all-black ensemble replete with faux fur sleeves, fishnet stockings, and knee-high boots. Defiantly self-assured, Ji-won eloquently talks circles around Mom-in-law’s snobbish misogyny, leaving her sputtering in disbelief.

When Mom-in-law insults Ji-won’s late father, it’s game over. “Ahjumma, your son isn’t all that great,” Ji-won retorts, dropping to banmal. Then she boldly calls off the wedding, declaring that she can’t stand this family, and storms out. This time, when the seething Min-hwan tries to grab her, Ji-won’s prepared — she judo flips him right onto the restaurant’s front lawn.

The next day, Min-hwan beelines straight for Ji-won the moment she enters the office, only to be greeted with a slap. Three slaps, to be precise. Dangling lacy red panties in his face, Ji-won exposes Min-hwan as a cheater in front of all their colleagues, then tosses her engagement ring across the room. (The rhinestone shatters against the wall, ha.)

Pulling Min-hwan aside, Soo-min attempts to smooth over the situation, only for Min-hwan to bluntly declare that she isn’t marriage material. “What else do you have besides your looks?” At that, the eavesdropping Manager Kim (who somehow got reinstated, yuck) launches himself at Min-hwan in Soo-min’s defense, and the resulting commotion draws so much attention that the whole office ends up learning of Soo-min’s role in the affair. The peanut gallery’s commentary is hilarious: “I don’t need to watch TV; I can get my entertainment fix at work!”

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/01/marry-my-husband-episodes-9-10/

• Like 4