[Drama 2024] Marry My Husband, 내 남편과 결혼해줘

larus

by Lily Alice, November 23, 2023
7 31

tvN's upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama, Marry My Husband, has been confirmed to release on January 1, and the K-drama has unveiled the first stills featuring Park Min Young, who plays the main character Kang Ji Won. 

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, Marry My Husband is a fantasy drama that tells the story of a woman who, after coming to know the affair between her best friend and husband, gets murdered and goes ten years back in time to rewrite her life.

In the drama, Kang Ji Won is an ordinary woman, distressed by an incompetent husband, neglected by her in-laws, and burdened by a demanding corporate job. Despite always prioritizing others over herself, and enduring everything without complaining, both at home and work, she became a pushover to those who perceived kindness as a weakness. 

However, what awaits Kang Ji Won is the affair between her only family, her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung), her only friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon), and cancer striking her in her prime years.

The released stills show Kang Ji Won in a hospital gown, looking skinny and pale, vividly portraying the exhaustion from battling illness and the weariness of life.

Bd2B2A_2f.png

eYnznd_2f.png

QJj1jv_2f.png

Especially noteworthy is Park Min Young's daring transformation for this role. The production team disclosed that she underwent an intense weight loss regimen, getting her weight down to 37kg. 

The production team of Marry My Husband stated, "Park Min Young spared no effort to realistically portray a cancer patient. Her dedication surprised everyone on set." They urged the viewers to look forward to Park Min Young's exceptional performance. 

Marry My Husband will premiere on January 1. The K-drama will be made available on Netflix. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-min-young-gets-her-weight-down-to-37kg-for-her-role-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

News bites: November 23, 2023

by tccolb

optimize

New stills have dropped for tvN’s upcoming Please Marry My Husband, giving us our first look at our tragic heroine Park Min-young (Love in Contract), who’ll soon be on a timeslip-style revenge mission against her biggest betrayers: husband Lee Yi-kyung (Critical X) and bestie Song Ha-yoon (Oh! Young-shim). With Na In-woo (Longing for You) rounding out the rom-com’s leads, the webnovel adaptation premieres on New Year’s day. [News1]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/news-bites-november-23-2023/

• Like 1

Park Min-young rejects Lee Yi-kyung in Please Marry My Husband

by tccolb

tvn_pleasemarrymyhusband-6.jpg

The first teaser has come out for tvN’s new revenge fantasy Please Marry My Husband, focusing on our central character played by Park Min-young (Love in Contract) and giving us the quick rundown on her backstory.

In a mockumentary style teaser akin to reality dating shows, we meet our heroine Kang Ji-won (Park Min-young) through an interview, where she announces that she will not select X – referring to her husband Lee Yi-kyung (Critical X).

In the captions, we read the interviewer’s next question: “What is the reason for your decision?” And a teary-eyed Ji-won reveals that, “I was murdered by my husband and my best friend.”

Flashing back to that terrible night, we see that Ji-won – who was battling cancer – had witnessed Park Min-hwan (Lee Yi-kyung) in bed with her so-called bestie Song Ha-yoon (Oh! Young-shim). A fight had then ensued, tragically ending with Ji-won breathing her last.

As the teaser comes to a close, Ji-won turns to face the camera with new resolve, and we know that this is just the beginning to our drama’s story. With the help of a magical little time-slip ten years into the past, our heroine will wake up to a time when she was not yet married – all her memories intact, of course. This means she will now be able to get her sweet, sweet revenge and choose a new path for her future – presumably including our leading man Na In-woo (Longing for You).

On the production side, directing for the webnovel adaptation is helmed by PD Park Won-gook (Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist, Special Labor Inspector Jo), with scripts penned by Shin Yoo-dam (Awaken). Airing in tvN’s Monday-Tuesday slot, Please Marry My Husband will be kickstarting the new year with a January 1 premiere.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/park-min-young-rejects-lee-yi-kyung-in-please-marry-my-husband/

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2024] Marry My Husband, 내 남편과 결혼해줘-Park Min Young & Na In Woo-Mon & Tue @20:50 KST- Premieres on January 1st

20231128090558_marry-my-husband.jpg?s=90

Watch: Park Min Young Makes Her Final Decision In “Marry My Husband” Teaser Parodying Dating Reality Show “EXchange”

Nov 28, 2023
by S. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Marry My Husband” has unveiled its first teaser!

Based on a web novel by author Sung So Jak, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair and gets killed by Park Min Hwan. Kang Ji Won travels back 10 years into the past and seeks revenge with Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo), the head of a department who works at the same company as her.

The teaser video begins with Kang Ji Won walking into the interview room and looking around as if she is unfamiliar with the situation. Kang Ji Won calmly answers to questions related to her ex-husband as if she has become a cast member on TVING’s popular dating reality program “EXchange.”

When it comes to her final decision, she replies, “I will not choose my ex,” and starts sobbing. Soon, she lets out shocking words, saying, “Because I was murdered by my best friend and my husband,” turning the atmosphere around.

The following clip shares a sneak peek at what happened to Kang Ji Won before she gets killed. It shows her best friend Jung Soo Min and her husband Park Min Hwan lying in the same bed and Kang Ji Won bleeding from her head, leaving viewers in shock.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628850wpp/watch-park-min-young-makes-her-final-decision-in-marry-my-husband-teaser-parodying-dating-reality-show-exchange

• Like 1

Spoiler

Na In Woo Is Cold To Everyone But His Crush Park Min Young In “Marry My Husband”

Na In Woo Is Cold To Everyone But His Crush Park Min Young In “Marry My Husband”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Marry My Husband” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

Based on a web novel by author Sung So Jak, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair and gets killed by Park Min Hwan. Kang Ji Won travels back 10 years into the past and seeks revenge with Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo), the head of a department who works at the same company as her.

Na In Woo will transform into the handsome and intelligent Yoo Ji Hyeok, a department head of U&K Food. Although he has status and power that could give him anything he wants, even Yoo Ji Hyeok has one variable that he cannot reasonably handle. That variable is that he becomes weak and clumsy in the face of his one-sided love Kang Ji Won. Despite once being a cold and indifferent boss, his attitude changes completely following Kang Ji Won’s revival. Yoo Ji Hyeok will do everything in his capabilities to help Kang Ji Won.

The newly released stills capture the transformation of Na In Woo into Yoo Ji Hyeok. With a firm gaze, Yoo Ji Hyeok appears both stubborn and upright, exuding soft charisma and looking reliable.

na-in-woo-.jpegna-in-woo-2.jpegna-in-woo-3.jpeg

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1, 2024. While waiting, check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629426wpp/na-in-woo-is-cold-to-everyone-but-his-crush-park-min-young-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, December 1, 2023
34 33

tvN drops fresh stills from Marry My Husband, featuring Na In Woo.

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, Marry My Husband is a fantasy drama that tells the story of Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young) who, after discovering the affair between her best friend and husband, gets murdered and goes ten years back in time to rewrite her life.

Actor Na In Woo (Longing for YouRiver Where the Moon Rises) plays the role of Yoo Ji Hyuk, the manager of U&K Foods. 

2wOqlk_2f.png

Looks, intelligence, and success, he is blessed with everything. He is a man who can achieve anything he sets his mind on and has the status and power to do so. However, Ji Hyuk has one quirky aspect he cannot control — his clumsiness in front of Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young).

RBA3Eg_2f.png

He used to be a stern and indifferent boss in all matters, but meeting Kang Ji Won brought a significant change in his attitude. On the other hand, Kang Ji Won gets curious about Yoo Ji Hyuk, who is willing to employ all his resources to become an unconditional helper to her.

XdwvkX_2f.png

The unveiled stills focus on Na In Woo's portrayal of Yoo Ji Hyuk's flawless persona. His resolute gaze and composed stature exude charisma. He is portrayed as tough yet trustworthy, an impeccable illustration of the character's complexities.

Marry My Husband will premiere on January 1. The K-drama will be made available on Netflix. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/na-in-woo-becomes-park-min-young-s-trustworthy-helper-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Park Min Young Is Set To Change Her Destiny Completely In “Marry My Husband” Poster

Park Min Young Is Set To Change Her Destiny Completely In “Marry My Husband” Poster

tvN’s upcoming drama “Marry My Husband” has unveiled its main poster!

In the newly released poster, Kang Ji Won of the present time and Kang Ji Won of the past are leaning back-to-back with contrasting vibes. Kang Ji Won on the right side, who is from the past, is wearing glasses with a somewhat dark look while holding Park Min Hwan’s hand, but they are looking in different directions. Park Min Hwan is secretly holding hands with Kang Ji Won’s one and only best friend Jung Soo Min, hinting at their terrible love affair.

On the other hand, the current Kang Ji Won in a pure white dress showcases her beautiful and charming smile while holding Yoo Ji Hyuk’s hand. Unlike Park Min Hwan, Yoo Ji Hyuk’s gaze is fixed on Kang Ji Won, showing his unchanging affection toward her. Amidst this scene, the text that reads, “An opportunity to change my destiny. Make sure to dispose of trash in my life!” manifested in the stark contrast between Kang Ji Won’s dark past and the brilliant present leaves a strong impact.

Curiosity is raised as to how Kang Ji Won will take revenge on her husband and her best friend after she gets a chance to restart her life by going back 10 years in time.

marry-my-husband.jpeg

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629900wpp/park-min-young-is-set-to-change-her-destiny-completely-in-marry-my-husband-poster

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, December 5, 2023
4 2

Lee Yi Kyung (Eulachacha WaikikiDescendants of the SunSecret Royal Inspector) plays the antagonist in Marry My Husband

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, Marry My Husband is a fantasy drama that tells the story of Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young) who, after coming to know the affair between her best friend and husband, gets murdered and goes ten years back in time to rewrite her life.

Actor Lee Yi Kyung takes on the role of Kang Ji Won's (Park Min Young) husband, Park Min Hwan. 

60pZ0P_2f.png

Park Min Hwan is a self-centered man who holds the irrational belief that a wife should shoulder the burden of all responsibilities, from household chores to office work.

He marries Kang Ji Won, thinking she would accept his behavior without complaint. But he soon grows unaffectionate with her and shifts his attention to her friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon), developing an affair and cheating on his wife. 

RBAyBV_2f.png

Park Min Hwan carries on with his affair with Jung Soo Min despite his failing marriage and shows no sense of consideration or responsibility towards his family. 

But he eventually gets caught by his wife, Kang Ji Won, who is now battling cancer and commits the crime of murdering her. 

As he was the main reason behind Kang Ji Won's suffering in her first life, viewers anticipate the retribution he'll face when she gets a second chance at life.

jQXeQd_2f.png

Actor Lee Yi Kyung's portrayal captures Min Hwan's multifaceted persona flawlessly — arrogance evident in his haughty eyes, doubling with a cunning and shameless demeanor, raising expectations.

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-yi-kyung-transforms-into-park-min-young-s-egoistic-husband-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

Watch: Park Min Young Turns Her Back On Her Ex-Husband On The Wedding Aisle In “Marry My Husband” Teaser

Watch: Park Min Young Turns Her Back On Her Ex-Husband On The Wedding Aisle In “Marry My Husband” Teaser

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” has unveiled a chilling new teaser!

The newly released teaser begins with what appears to be a heart-fluttering moment of bride Kang Ji Won walking down the wedding aisle with Park Min Hwan waiting for her at the end of the aisle. However, a second look reveals that Kang Ji Won is wearing a black dress while holding the hand of Jung Soo Min, who is the one actually wearing a white wedding dress.

With a chilling gaze, Kang Ji Won personally gives the hand of Jung Soo Min to her ex-husband Park Min Hwan, saying, “Congratulations on marrying the trash I threw away.” Turning her back on them, Kang Ji Won smiles brightly, hinting at her successful revenge.

Kang Ji Won walks back down the other end of the aisle again to meet Yoo Ji Hyeok, who is reliably waiting for her on the other side. He takes her hand, and the two gaze at each other, highlighting their teamwork as they stand in stark opposition to Park Min Hwan and Jung Soo Min.

Check out the teaser below!

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1. Check out another teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630319wpp/watch-park-min-young-turns-her-back-on-her-ex-husband-on-the-wedding-aisle-in-marry-my-husband-teaser

• Like 1

December 6 2023

Teaser trailer for tvN drama series “Marry My Husband”

Marry_My_Husband-tp1.jpg

Teaser trailer added for tvN drama series “Marry My Husband” starring Park Min-Young & Na In-Woo. The teaser trailer shows the relationships of its four main characters: Kang Ji-Won (Park Min-Young), Yoo Ji-Hyeok (Na In-Woo), Park Min-Hwan (Lee Yi-Kyung) and Jung Soo-Min Song Ha-Yoon). Around the 15 second mark, Park Min-Young states “Congratulations, marrying the trash I threw away.”

“Marry My Husband” first airs January 1, 2024 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Kang Ji-Won (Park Min-Young) is married to Park Min-Hwan (Lee Yi-Kyung). Her marriage life is not going well due to her selfish husband and his demanding mother. Kang Ji-Won is the breadwinner of the family, while her husband Park Min-Hwan is unemployed and in debt. Kang Ji-Won also does all of the housework herself. One day, Kang Ji-Won learns she has cancer and she doesn’t have much time left to live. Making things worse, she witnesses her husband and her close friend Jung Soo-Min (Song Ha-Yoon) having an affair. She gets into a physical struggle with the two of them and she is killed by her husband Park Min-Hwan. The next moment, Kang Ji-Won opens her eyes and finds herself in the past, 10 years earlier when she was dating Park Min-Hwan. She decides to change her life by making Jung Soo-Min marry Park Min-Hwan. Meanwhile, Yoo Ji-Hyeok (Na In-Woo) works as a chief in the same department as Kang Ji-Won. He has a crush on her and he slowly reveals his feelings to her. He also has a secret.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-tvn-drama-series-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

News bites: December 5, 2023

by tccolb

Marry_My_Husband-tp1.jpg

The first poster has dropped for tvN’s Please Marry My Husband, bringing together our four leads: Park Min-young (Love in Contract), Na In-woo (Longing for You), Lee Yi-kyung (Critical X), and Song Ha-yoon (Oh! Young-shim). Starting off 2024 bright and early with a January 1 premiere, the fantasy rom-com is being led by PD Park Won-gook (Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist) and writer Shin Yoo-dam (Awaken). [News]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/news-bites-december-5-2023/

• Like 1

Spoiler

Song Ha Yoon Covets Everything About Her Best Friend Park Min Young In Upcoming Revenge Drama “Marry My Husband”

Song Ha Yoon Covets Everything About Her Best Friend Park Min Young In Upcoming Revenge Drama “Marry My Husband”

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” has dropped new stills featuring Song Ha Yoon!

Following a chilling teaser featuring the four main characters facing each other on a Virgin Road, “Marry My Husband” released the first stills of Song Ha Yoon, who transforms into the ambitious Jung Soo Min.

Jung Soo Min is a two-faced person who gets what she wants through lies and slander. Jung Soo Min covets everything about her best friend Kang Ji Won from her job to even her husband Park Min Hwan.

song-ha-yoon01.jpeg

The images below capture Jung Soo Min’s contrasting facial expressions. She appears to be innocent and kind, but behind her lovely smile, she hides her twisted desires and personality.

song-ha-yoon02.jpegsong-ha-yoon03.jpeg

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630674wpp/song-ha-yoon-covets-everything-about-her-best-friend-park-min-young-in-upcoming-revenge-drama-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

Park Min-young reclaims her life in Please Marry My Husband

by tccolb

The promos have been ramping up for tvN’s upcoming Please Marry My Husband and the latest teaser has our love square dressed to the nines, celebrating with Park Min-young (Love in Contract) as she gives away her no-longer-husband.

Opening on our heroine as the ceremony begins, we’re led to believe that this is or was Kang Ji-won (Park Min-young) in her wedding dress, while a smiling Lee Yi-kyung (Critical X) waits by the altar. The camera soon reveals, though, that Ji-won is the escort and the real bride clad in white is her no-longer-friend Song Ha-yoon (Oh! Young-shim).

In the appearing captions, Park Min-hwan (Lee Yi-kyung) is introduced as “the non-recyclable trash husband” and his new bride Jung Soo-min (Song Ha-yoon) is described as “wanting to take everything her best friend had.” Giving the cheating pair her wholehearted blessing, Ji-won sneers, “Congratulations for marrying the trash that I threw out.”

With the world now her oyster, a confident Ji-won walks back up the aisle and her tagaline tell us that she’s “standing up to fight against her sewer-like fate.” She then takes the hand of Na In-woo (Longing for You) playing Yoo Ji-hyuk, the man who is posed “to help Ji-won reach her full potential.” The teaser then comes to a close as our two couples face off.

Production for the revenge rom-com has PD Park Won-gook (Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist, Special Labor Inspector Jo) at the helm, with writing by Shin Yoo-dam (Awaken). tvN’s Please Marry My Husband is slated to premiere on January 1, broadcasting in the Monday-Tuesday slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/park-min-young-reclaims-her-life-in-please-marry-my-husband/

• Like 1