Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 20:50

Production Company:

OST: part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4 Kim So Yeon -The scars of time

Official site:

Plot

“Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of terminally ill Kang Ji Won, who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min and her husband Park Min Hwan having an affair and gets killed by Park Min Hwan. Kang Ji Won travels back 10 years into the past and seeks revenge with Yoo Ji Hyeok, the head of a department who works at the same company as her.

Notes

“Marry My Husband” is based on author Sung So Jak’s web novel of the same name.

Cast

Park Min Young as Kang Ji Won

Na In Woo as Yoo Ji Hyeok

Lee Yi Kyung as Park Min Hwan

Song Ha Yoon as Jung Soo Min

Lee Gi Kwang as Baek Eun Ho

Gong Min Jung as Yang Joo Ran

Kwon BoA as

Character descriptions

Kang Ji Won, (Park Min Young) is a woman who is greatly familiar with being patient with others. Kang Ji Won is also an unfortunate figure who was surrounded by people who think goodwill is an entitlement.

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Yi Kyung In Talks To Join New Time Slip Revenge Drama

Feb 2, 2023
by S. Kim

Lee Yi Kyung may be starring in a new fantasy revenge drama!

On February 2, Star News reported that actor Lee Yi Kyung will star in the new drama “Marry My Husband” (literal title) as the lead role Park Min Hwan.

In response to the report, Lee Yi Kyung’s agency SANGYOUNG ENT shared, “[The actor] received an offer to star in the drama and is currently reviewing it. Nothing has been confirmed.”

Based on author Sung So Jak’s web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of terminally ill Kang Ji Won, who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min and her husband Park Min Hwan having an affair and gets killed by Park Min Hwan. Kang Ji Won travels back 10 years into the past and seeks revenge with Yoo Ji Hyeok, the head of a department who works at the same company as her.

Lee Yi Kyung is currently appearing in several television shows including “How Do You Play,” “Midnight Horror Story,” and “I Am Solo.”

The drama is set to kick off filming in the second half of 2023, and the broadcasting station has yet to be decided. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565084wpp/lee-yi-kyung-in-talks-to-join-new-time-slip-revenge-drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=tPark Min Young In Talks Along With Lee Yi Kyung For New Time Slip Drama

Feb 8, 2023
by S. Nam

Park Min Young and Lee Yi Kyung may be starring in a new drama together!

On February 8, Sports World reported that Park Min Young will be starring in the 16-episode drama “Marry My Husband” (literal title).

In response to the reports, a source from Park Min Young’s agency Hook Entertainment shared, “‘Marry My Husband’ is one of the scripts actress Park Min Young has received an offer for. Nothing has been decided.”

Based on author Sung So Jak’s web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of terminally ill Kang Ji Won, who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min and her husband Park Min Hwan having an affair and gets killed by Park Min Hwan. Kang Ji Won travels back 10 years into the past and seeks revenge with Yoo Ji Hyeok, the head of a department who works at the same company as her.

Park Min Young is in talks to star as Kang Ji Won, a woman who is greatly familiar with being patient with others. Kang Ji Won is also an unfortunate figure who was surrounded by people who think goodwill is an entitlement. Lee Yi Kyung was reported earlier in February to be in talks for the role of Kang Ji Won’s husband Park Min Hwan.

“Marry My Husband” is reportedly slated to start filming in the first half of this year, but nothing has been decided regarding the broadcast schedule. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1565777wpp/park-min-young-in-talks-along-with-lee-yi-kyung-for-new-time-slip-drama

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

by lo_ve, February 8, 2023
40 76

Park Min Young will reportedly work alongside Lee Yi Kyung in the webtoon-based K-drama "Marry My Husband."

Several media outlets reported on February 8 that Park Min Young has picked her next project. According to reports, Park Min Young will be the main lead of the upcoming K-drama "Marry My Husband." Just last week, Lee Yi Kyung was also reported to be leading the upcoming series. 

Park Min Young's current agency Hook Entertainment responded to the casting reports. The agency denied that Park Min Young is already confirmed to join the K-drama. They clarified that the actress did receive the offer and this is one of the works that was offered to her. They also revealed that nothing has been decided yet. 

"Marry My Husband" will base its story on the webtoon of the same name by Sung So Jak. It will tell the revenge story of Kang Ji Won who is terminally ill. She will realize that her husband and her best friend had an affair and she gets killed by her husband. Kang Ji Won then time travels ten years ago and seeks revenge on her colleague. 

Park Min Young got the offer to play the role of Kang Ji Won, the wife of Lee Yi Kyung's character Park Min Hwan. 

"Marry My Husband" will reportedly begin filming in the first half of 2023. There are no confirmed details yet on the broadcast date. 

kAzb5g_2f.png

If Park Min Young confirms her casting, this will be her first K-drama for 2023. The actress was last seen in the K-drama "Love in Contract" with Go Kyung Pyo, Kim Jae Young, Lee Joo Bin, Kang Hyung Suk, and Jin Kyung.

Park Min Young is known for being the female lead of the K-dramas "Forecasting Love and Weather," "When the Weather Is Fine," "Her Private Life," "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim," "Healer," "City Hunter," "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," and more. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-min-young-in-discussion-to-partner-with-lee-yi-kyung-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Na In Woo Joins Park Min Young And Lee Yi Kyung In Talks To Star In New Time Slip Drama

Mar 8, 2023
by S. Kim

Actor Na In Woo may be starring in a new time slip drama!

On March 8, Star News reported that Na In Woo will star in the new drama “Marry My Husband” (literal title).

In response to the report, Na In Woo’s agency Cube Entertainment shared, “[The actor] received a casting offer, but nothing has been decided yet as he is currently reviewing it.”

Park Min Young is in talks to star as Kang Ji Won, a woman who is greatly familiar with being patient with others. Lee Yi Kyung was also reported earlier in February to be in talks for the role of Kang Ji Won’s husband Park Min Hwan.

“Marry My Husband” is reportedly slated to start filming in the first half of this year, but nothing has been decided regarding the broadcast schedule. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1571161wpp/na-in-woo-joins-park-min-young-and-lee-yi-kyung-in-talks-to-star-in-new-time-slip-drama

• Like 5

20231025013136_park-min-young-na-in-woo-Park Min Young, Na In Woo, Lee Yi Kyung, And More Confirmed For New Time Slip Drama + Premiere Date Announced

Oct 25, 2023
by S. Nam

tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Marry My Husband” (literal title) is gearing up to kick-start 2024 with its star-studded lineup!

On October 25, “Marry My Husband” confirmed its cast including Park Min Young, Na In Woo, Lee Yi Kyung, Song Ha Yoon, Lee Gikwang, and Gong Min Jung.

Based on a web novel by author Sung So Jak, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of terminally ill Kang Ji Won, who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min and her husband Park Min Hwan having an affair and gets killed by Park Min Hwan. Kang Ji Won travels back 10 years into the past and seeks revenge with Yoo Ji Hyeok, the head of a department who works at the same company as her.

Park Min Young will take on the role of Kang Ji Won, a woman who is greatly familiar with being patient with others. After getting murdered by her husband and her best friend, she revives 10 years in the past to start life anew. Viewers are highly anticipating Park Min Young’s transformation as she portrays the change in her character Kang Ji Won as she receives a second chance at life.

Na In Woo will transform into the handsome and intelligent Yoo Ji Hyeok. Although he is capable of doing anything he puts his mind to, he often fumbles in front of his one-sided love Kang Ji Won. Na In Woo raises anticipation for his transformation into Yoo Ji Hyeok, who may become Kang Ji Won’s greatest supporter.

Lee Yi Kyung is confirmed to take on the role of Park Min Hwan, Kang Ji Won’s husband before she goes back in time. Park Min Hwan is a self-centered person who thinks of himself to be the most important person in the world. He also has outdated views, considering his wife to be like his maid.

Song Ha Yoon will portray Kang Ji Won’s close friend Jung Soo Min. Unlike her seemingly pure persona, Jung Soo Min is a character who is completely twisted on the inside. Jung Soo Min’s dual-natured personality raises anticipation for Song Ha Yoon’s acting transformation.

Lee Gikwang will take on the role of the popular and handsome chef Baek Eun Ho who has history with Kang Ji Won and Jung Soo Min. An interesting point for Lee Gikwang’s character portrayal will be what course of action Baek Eun Ho will take after reuniting with Kang Ji Won, his first love from high school.

Gong Min Jung will round out the cast lineup with her transformation into Kang Ji Won’s colleague Yang Joo Ran. As a character who has only lost at work and at life, she will face a change as she meets Kang Ji Won in her second life.

Marry-My-Husband.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1621917wpp/park-min-young-na-in-woo-lee-yi-kyung-and-more-confirmed-for-new-time-slip-drama-premiere-date-announced

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

October 25 2023

Park Min-Young and Na In-Woo cast in tvN drama “Marry My Husband”

Marry_My_Husband-a00.jpg

Park Min-Young and Na In-Woo are cast for lead roles in tvN drama series “Marry My Husband” (literal title). Lee Yi-Kyung, Song Ha-Yoon, Lee Gi-Kwang, & Gong Min-Jung are cast also cast in major supporting character roles. The fantasy drama series is based on webcomic “Nae Nampyeongwa Gyeolhonhaejweo” by Seong So Jak and directed by Park Won-Gook (“Poong, The Joseon Psychiatrist“). Park Min-Young will play Kang Ji-Won for “Marry My Husband.” She is killed by her husband, but wakes up 10 years earlier when she was only dating him. Na In-Woo will play Yoo Ji-Hyeok. He is a co-worker of Kang Ji-Won and has a crush on her.

“Marry My Husband” will first air January 1, 2024 in South Korea (takes over tvN’s Monday and Tuesday 8:50 PM time slot after “A Bloody Lucky Day“).

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Kang Ji-Won (Park Min-Young) is married to Park Min-Hwan (Lee Yi-Kyung). Her marriage life is not going well due to her selfish husband and his demanding mother. Kang Ji-Won is the breadwinner of the family, while her husband Park Min-Hwan is unemployed and in debt. Kang Ji-Won also does all of the housework herself. One day, Kang Ji-Won learns she has cancer and she doesn’t have much time left to live. Making things worse, she witnesses her husband and her close friend Jung Soo-Min (Song Ha-Yoon) having an affair. She gets into a physical struggle with the two of them and she is killed by her husband Park Min-Hwan. The next moment, Kang Ji-Won opens her eyes and finds herself in the past, 10 years earlier when she was dating Park Min-Hwan. She decides to change her life by making Jung Soo-Min marry Park Min-Hwan. Meanwhile, Yoo Ji-Hyeok (Na In-Woo) works as a chief in the same department as Kang Ji-Won. He has a crush on her and he slowly reveals his feelings to her. He also has a secret.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

by lo_ve, October 25, 2023
21 15

Broadcast channel tvN confirmed that the upcoming K-drama Marry My Husband will officially air in January.

On October 25, tvN released the official cast lineup of the upcoming romance fantasy K-drama Marry My Husband. It was also revealed in the photo that the series will air its first episode on the first day of January 2024. This K-drama will be the first-ever lineup of tvN for next year. 

Marry My Husband will revolve around Kang Ji Won who was killed after witnessing the affair of her husband and her best friend. She gets the opportunity to time travel 10 years ago and plots revenge on them. The series will base its story on the web novel of the same name. 

The upcoming K-drama will be led by Park Min Young, Na In Woo, Lee Yi Kyung, Song Ha Yoon, Highlight Lee Gi Kwang, and Gong Min Jung.

Marry My Husband will be the next work of director Park Won Gook  (Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist, Special Labor Inspector Jo, and The Emperor: Owner of the Mask) and screenwriter Shin Yoo Dam (Awaken and Go Ho's Starry Night). 

The upcoming K-drama will exclusively air on tvN and will air starting at the beginning of January 2024. It will be part of the Monday and Tuesday K-drama timeslot of the broadcast network.

Z801pj_2f.jpg

Park Min Young will give life to the character named Kang Ji Won, the main lead of the story. She was murdered by her husband and best friend and got the chance to return and start a new life 10 years ago. This time, she decided to change her life which was used to enduring, and decided to change her fate. 

Na In Woo will portray the role of Yoo Ji Hyuk. He is the ideal man with looks, intelligence, and a good physique. He is in an unrequited love with Kang Ji Won.

Lee Yi Kyung will be Park Min Young's character's ex-husband named Park Min Hwan. He is the most selfish person in the world and thinks of his wife as his servant.

Song Ha Yoon will portray the role of Jung Soo Min, the best friend of Kang Ji Won and also the villain of the story. On the outside, she looks gentle and kind but her true character is a greedy person.

Lee Gi Kwang will play the role of a well-known chef named Baek Eun Ho. He is connected to both Kang Ji Won and Jung Soo Min. KangJi Won is Baek Eun Ho's first love and they met in high school.

Lastly, Gong Min Jung will be a colleague of Kang Ji Won at work. She will play as Yang Joo Ran, she is a loser both at home and at work. She will meet both Kang Ji Won in the present and 10 years ago. 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-min-young-and-na-in-woo-s-new-k-drama-marry-my-husband-confirmed-to-premiere-early-next-year

• Like 5

On 10/25/2023 at 7:35 PM, pmypsj said:

Excited to see Park Min Young make a comeback. I hope the story will be a strong one. After a hit like SS and CH and WWSK she picks drama in between that has so so stories. 

I am excited that this drama got a premiere date.

:highonflowers:

Am actually looking forward to Lee Yi Kyung's comeback. He almost always plays comedic roles, but he's actually quite good in darker and serious roles too. And it's been a long time since we've seen him on screen. Am hoping this is gonna be a good drama. :glasses: @Sleepy Owl @Dhakra dongsaengs, are you planning on watching this?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Dhakra dongsaengs, are you planning on watching this?

I can safely say, I will not watch it.

Edit: @partyon  Sorry, but too much weird fantasy stuff going on like reincarnation, lovestory doesn't sound interesting enough and I really don't like PMY as an actress. 

• Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Park Min-young resurrects in Please Marry My Husband

by solstices

드라마 '내 남편과 결혼해줘' 출연 배우들

Casting news is out for tvN’s upcoming revenge romance Please Marry My Husband, which features a resurrecting heroine out to ruin the lives of the people who betrayed her. Based on the serialized webtoon of the same name, the drama revolves around second chances, newfound love, and taking charge of one’s destiny.

Park Min-young (Love in Contract) stars as the down-on-her-luck heroine Kang Ji-won, who’s just witnessed her husband Park Min-hwan and her best friend Jung Soo-min having an affair. Played by Lee Yi-kyung (Secret Royal Inspector) and Song Ha-yoon (Oh! Young-shim) respectively, these adulterers lack a single shred of shame. In the ensuing tussle, Min-hwan winds up killing Ji-won — except Ji-won wakes up, and suddenly she’s transported ten years into the past.

Played for a fool by the people she loved most, Ji-won is determined to change her fate and take revenge. What better way to give Soo-min a taste of her own medicine, than to make her step into the shoes of Min-hwan’s wife? Once patient and forgiving, Ji-won has resolved to be a doormat no longer.

Luckily for her, she has someone in her corner. That’ll be the attractive and intelligent Yoo Ji-hyuk, played by Na In-woo (Longing for You). Despite being a high-flying achiever, there’s one area Ji-hyuk hasn’t found success in yet — he’s harboring a longtime crush on Ji-won, and he finds himself uncharacteristically clumsy and awkward in her presence. Aww. The odds are already in his favor, given that he’ll draw a sharp contrast against the selfish Min-hwan and the duplicitous Soo-min, so I’m sure we’re in for a healing romance.

Rounding out the supporting cast, we have Lee Ki-kwang (Circle) as Ji-won’s high-school classmate and current star chef Baek Eun-ho, as well as Gong Min-jung (One Dollar Lawyer) playing Ji-won’s colleague Yang Joo-ran. Not much has been revealed about their roles yet, but it’s good to know Ji-won has more people on her side — she’ll need all the help she can get to punish the cheating couple.

Directed by Park Won-guk (Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist) with scripts written by Shin Yoo-dam (Awaken), Please Marry My Husband is slated for a New Year’s Day premiere next year.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/park-min-young-resurrects-in-please-marry-my-husband/

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

News bites: November 11, 2023

by tccolb

optimize

Casting continues for tvN’s Please Marry My Husband, with singer BoA (This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair) now added to the lineup – her first acting project in about seven years. Starring Park Min-young (Love in Contract), Na In-woo (Longing for You), and Lee Yi-kyung (Critical X), the revenge romance will be ringing in 2024 with a January 1 premiere. [News1]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/news-bites-november-11-2023/

Singer BoA returns as an actress after 7 years.

news-p.v1.20230313.448558197f014545a7000

On the 9th, her agency SM Entertainment announced in Sports Kyunghyang, “BoA will appear in tvN’s new drama ‘Marry My Husband’” and “Please check the broadcast for further details, including her role.”

With this, BoA returned to the small screen after 7 years. He last took a break from his acting career with the 2017 film ‘Autumn Post Office’. Previously, BoA was active in various works such as KBS 2TV’s ‘Expecting Love’ (2013) and JTBC’s ‘This Week, My Wife is Cheating’ (2016).

tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Marry My Husband', which BoA chose as her return work, is about a woman who was murdered after witnessing an affair between her best friend and her husband, who goes back in time 10 years and experiences the second time in her life to return the gutter-like fate to them. It is a full-fledged destiny pioneering drama. Park Min-young, Na In-woo, Lee Yi-kyung, Song Ha-yoon, Lee Yi-kwang, and Gong Min-jeong were confirmed to appear early on, garnering attention. Meanwhile, ‘Marry My Husband’ is scheduled to air for the first time on January 1 next year at 8:50 PM.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202311091456003&sec_id=540101https://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202311091456003&sec_id=540101

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Wait...the husband killed the FL...hmm...I like NIW and LYK...  

Yes, he killed her and she will travel back in time somehow (we don`t know how) and she tries to marry the man with someone else. It is weird but let see how things will go.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Wait...the husband killed the FL...hmm...I like NIW and LYK...  

Yes, Lee Yi Kyung is a big favorite of mine. Loved him in Eulachacha Waikiki and in Children of Nobody. Am very intrigued about the fact that he's playing a dark role.

@sweetroad  will you be watching this?

@larus I don't think this is a healing drama. :grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Park Min Young Prepares Rigorously For Her Cancer Patient Role In New Revenge Drama

Park Min Young Prepares Rigorously For Her Cancer Patient Role In New Revenge Drama

tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Marry My Husband” (literal title) has unveiled the first stills of Park Min Young!

Based on a web novel by author Sung So Jak, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair and gets killed by Park Min Hwan. Kang Ji Won travels back 10 years into the past and seeks revenge with Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo), the head of a department who works at the same company as her.

Park Min Young will take on the role of Kang Ji Won, a woman who is greatly familiar with being patient with others. She lives her whole life just putting up with everything at home and at work, but what is waiting for Kang Ji Won at the end of the day is her husband having an affair with her best friend. To make matters worse, Kang Ji Won gets diagnosed with cancer.

The newly released stills capture Kang Ji Won in her patient gown and beanie. Her pale complexion suggests that Kang Ji Won’s life is collapsing due to her struggles with an exhausting life and cancer.

PMY1.jpeg

The production team remarked, “Park Min Young spared no effort in many ways to realistically portray the role of a cancer patient. Everyone on set was surprised. The ever-changing vibes of Kang Ji Won before and after her revival will be portrayed in a brilliant way, so please show lots of interest.”

PMY2.jpegPMY3.jpeg

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1, 2024. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628035wpp/park-min-young-prepares-rigorously-for-her-cancer-patient-role-in-new-revenge-drama

• Like 1