[Drama 2024] Marry My Husband, 내 남편과 결혼해줘

larus

Watch: Park Min Young Asks Her Deceitful Best Friend To “Marry My Husband” In Teaser For New Drama

Watch: Park Min Young Asks Her Deceitful Best Friend To “Marry My Husband” In Teaser For New Drama

tvN has released a new teaser and poster for its upcoming drama “Marry My Husband”!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then murdered by her husband.

When Kang Ji Won is transported 10 years back into the past and gets a second chance at life, she seeks revenge together with Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo), who works at the same company as her.

In the newly released poster for the upcoming drama, Kang Ji Won is ominously dressed in all black as she sits in front of a cake that reads, “Will you MARRY MY HUSBAND?”

In the accompanying teaser, she removes the bride from a wedding cake before angrily replacing it with a doll that seems to represent her treacherous best friend.

As she smashes the cake, Kang Ji Won says, “The trash that you coveted? You take care of it. ‘Marry My Husband.’”

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Check out the new teaser and poster for the drama below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wDpCGkJXWM

Park-Min-Young.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1631520wpp/watch-park-min-young-asks-her-deceitful-best-friend-to-marry-my-husband-in-teaser-for-new-drama

• Like 1

20231213184741_Lee-Gikwang.jpg?s=900x600Highlight’s Lee Gikwang Runs Into His First Love Park Min Young In “Marry My Husband”

Dec 13, 2023
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Marry My Husband” has shared a sneak peek of Highlight’s Lee Gikwang in character!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then murdered by her husband. When Kang Ji Won is transported 10 years back into the past and gets a second chance at life, she seeks revenge together with Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo), who works at the same company as her.

Lee Gikwang will play the role of Baek Eun Ho, a handsome chef who has always been popular due to his eye-catching good looks. However, Baek Eun Ho is unexpectedly a novice when it comes to dating, as he has chosen to remain single due to his bumbling ways.

Back when he was in high school, Baek Eun Ho harbored an unrequited love for Kang Ji Won, but after being rejected in a big way, he closed his heart and kept his distance from romance. When he runs into Kang Ji Won again over 10 years later at a class reunion, his first love—who is now in her second cycle of life—unexpectedly shakes up his peaceful world.

Lee-Gikwang.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Gikwang-2.jpeg

Lee-Gikwang-3.jpeg

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1, 2024 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1631692wpp/highlights-lee-gikwang-runs-into-his-first-love-park-min-young-in-marry-my-husband

Park Min Young Has Romantic Tension With Her Boss Na In Woo In “Marry My Husband”

Park Min Young Has Romantic Tension With Her Boss Na In Woo In “Marry My Husband”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Marry My Husband” has unveiled a glimpse of Park Min Young and Na In Woo’s chemistry!

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, “Marry My Husband” tells the revenge story of the terminally ill Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who witnesses her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) and her husband Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) having an affair—and is then murdered by her husband.

When Kang Ji Won is transported 10 years back into the past and gets a second chance at life, she winds up seeking revenge together with her boss Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo).

Although Kang Ji Won and Yoo Ji Hyeok work together, they have never been close or friendly—rather, their relationship has always been strictly professional. However, when Kang Ji Won goes back in time and enters her second cycle of life, the dynamic between them unexpectedly changes.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, the once frosty and aloof Yoo Ji Hyeok can’t hide the fact that he’s worried about Kang Ji Won, who is staring at something with a panicked expression. It remains to be seen why Yoo Ji Hyeok, who walks a fine line between caring and aloof, winds up forging an alliance with the vengeful Kang Ji Won.

Na-In-Woo-Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1, 2024 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1631948wpp/park-min-young-has-romantic-tension-with-her-boss-na-in-woo-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 2

by lo_ve, December 15, 2023

Jung Jae Sung will be joining the upcoming romantic comedy K-drama Marry My Husband.

On December 15, Jung Jae Sung's agency announced that the actor would be part of the K-drama and would portray the role of an office kkondae (condescending older person). 

This will be the first K-drama project of Jung Jae Sung for next year. This year, the actor starred in the K-dramas High Cookie and Pandora: Beneath the Paradise

Jung Jae Sung also participated in the hit film The Point Men and worked alongside Hwang Jung Min, Hyun Bin, Kang Ki Young, Lee Chun Moo, Lee Seung Chul, and more. 

The actor is known for being a scene stealer in his supporting roles in the K-dramas The Interest of Love, Big Mouth, Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1, From Now On, Showtime!, The King's Affection, The World of the Married, My Mister, Prison Playbook, and more.

d0dqJe_2f.jpg

Marry My Husband will tell the revenge story of Kang Ji Won. She was killed after realizing that her husband was having an affair with her best friend. She then wakes up and time travels to 10 years before the present time and plots revenge on them. The upcoming K-drama will adapt its story to the web novel of the same name. 

Jung Jae Sung will be working alongside Park Min Young, Na In Woo, Lee Yi Kyung, Song Ha Yoon, Highlight Lee Gi Kwang, and Gong Min Jung.

The actor will portray the role of Yang Hong In. He is the boss of Kang Ji Won, the managing director of U&K Food. He is known for his kkondae attitude. He uses the works of his subordinates like Kang Ji Won to gain praise and recognition. He always treats his subordinates poorly.

The upcoming K-drama will be the collaboration work of director Park Won Gook  (Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist, Special Labor Inspector Jo, and The Emperor: Owner of the Mask) and screenwriter Shin Yoo Dam (Awaken and Go Ho's Starry Night). 

Marry My Husband will begin airing on January 1, 2024, at 8:50 PM KST.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-jae-sung-becomes-park-min-young-s-boss-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 3

by Lily Alice, December 15, 2023
2 1

tvN teases Park Min Young and Na In Woo's chemistry with new still cuts from Marry My Husband

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, Marry My Husband is a fantasy drama that tells the story of a woman who, after coming to know the affair between her best friend and husband, dies at the hands of her husband and goes ten years back in time to rewrite her life.

Park Min Young plays Kang Ji Won, a woman who dies at the hands of her husband and goes ten years back in time to change her life. Na In Woo plays Yoo Ji Hyuk, CEO of U&K Food and Ji Won's dedicated helper. 

Kang Ji Won is determined to get revenge on her husband from her first life, Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung), and her best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon), as she orchestrates a plan to bring them together with the help of Yoo Ji Hyuk. 

The stills give a glimpse of their dynamics, stirring curiosity about how Kang Ji Won, a subordinate, and Yoo Ji Hyuk, her boss at her office, end up working together.

kAJ2pO_2f.jpg

In the stills, a sense of tension is evident between the two protagonists. Despite their impassive expressions, the subtle intensity in their gazes intrigues viewers.

Bd2Peq_2f.png

d0dqgd_2f.png

Notably, there's a visible change in Yoo Ji Hyuk's demeanor when he is with Kang Ji Won.

Marry My Husband will premiere on January 1. The K-drama will be made available on Netflix. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/tvn-gives-a-glimpse-of-park-min-young-and-na-in-woo-s-dynamics-with-new-stills-from-marry-my-husband

• Like 2

News bites: December 14, 2023

by tccolb

8dea16dc-5149-40aa-a9cd-9ab8967b754a.jpg

It’s a busy week for tvN, with promos also continuing for Marry My Husband, where I cry for the innocent cake that did nothing wrong in the matching new poster and video teaser. But Park Min-young (Love in Contract) has indeed been wronged and with the fantasy rom-com premiering on January 1, her New Year’s resolution will be revenge. [MBC]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/news-bites-december-14-2023/

• Like 1

News bites: December 16, 2023

by tccolb

c1e5fa73-f1c4-48d1-8a9f-5d6e4ac11deb.jpg

New stills have dropped for tvN’s rom-com Marry My Husband, showcasing our revenge-seeking Park Min-young (Love in Contract) who will be re-writing her future with the help of Na In-woo (Longing for You). Adding to the teetering pile of tropes, we also get our first peek at cutie chef Lee Ki-kwang (Lovely Horribly) who crushed on our heroine during his high school days. Slated to air in the Monday-Tuesday slot, the story unfolds on January 1. [MBC, Sports Donga]

122602001.1.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/news-bites-december-16-2023/

• Like 1

Spoiler

“Marry My Husband” Unveils Posters Of Park Min Young, Na In Woo, Lee Gikwang, And More

“Marry My Husband” Unveils Posters Of Park Min Young, Na In Woo, Lee Gikwang, And More

tvN’s upcoming drama “Marry My Husband” has released character posters of its starring cast!

When Kang Ji Won is transported 10 years back into the past and gets a second chance at life, she winds up seeking revenge together with her boss Yoo Ji Hyeok (Na In Woo).

Park Min Young’s two contrasting posters highlight the change in her character between her first and second cycles of life. In her first life, Kang Ji Won looks nervous and confused as she wonders, “Was I too trusting?” Meanwhile, the caption introduces her as a “doormat who’s been tragically betrayed by her best friend and husband.”

However, during her second run-through of life, Kang Ji Won has hardened considerably. Now a “trailblazer of fate who fights her sewer-like fate,” Kang Ji Won boldly tells her treacherous best friend, “The trash that you coveted? You take care of it.”

Park-Min-Young-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Park-Min-Young-2.jpeg

Meanwhile, Na In Woo’s poster hints at the unexpected alliance that will form between Kang Ji Won and her frosty boss Yoo Ji Hyeok, whose relationship was strictly professional during her first cycle of life.

Now a dependable ally, Yoo Ji Hyeok reassures Kang Ji Won, “Don’t think of anything but this. I’ve decided to fight. I’m going to win.”

Na-In-Woo-1.jpeg

Lee Yi Kyung’s poster introduces viewers to Kang Ji Won’s selfish and philandering husband Park Min Hwan, who is more interested in pursuing physical pleasure than taking care of his terminally ill wife.

His caption reads, “The thing about men is, they wouldn’t turn down even 10 different women.”

Lee-Yi-Kyung.jpeg

Kang Ji Won’s deceitful best friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon), who has always coveted everything that belongs to Kang Ji Won, is described in her poster as “the master of gaslighting.”

She declares in her caption, “Everything you like, I like too! …Even your husband.”

Spoiler

Song-Ha-Yoon.jpeg

Finally, Highlight’s Lee Gikwang will play the role of Baek Eun Ho, who has never really gotten over his first (and unrequited) love Kang Ji Won from high school. When they run into each other again during Kang Ji Won’s second chance at life, their reunion awakens old feelings in the romantic Baek Eun Ho, who is a novice when it comes to dating.

In his poster, Baek Eun Ho makes up his mind to pursue Kang Ji Won, announcing, “Now that our misunderstanding has been resolved, I’m not going to give up on you.”

Spoiler

Lee-Gikwang-1.jpeg

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1, 2024 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1632284wpp/marry-my-husband-unveils-posters-of-park-min-young-na-in-woo-lee-gikwang-and-more

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, December 18, 2023
4 0

tvN unveiled the character posters for Marry My Husband.

These character posters vividly showcase the thoughts and desires of five characters: Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young), who tries to rewrite her life after being deceived by her husband and best friend; Yoo Ji Hyuk (Na In Woo), who helps Kang Ji Won unconditionally; Park Min Hwan (Lee Yi Kyung) Kang Ji Won's husband; Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon) Kang Ji Won's best friend, who desires everything Ji Won has, even her husband; and Baek Eun Ho (Lee Gi Kwang), Ji Won's high school classmate. 

The first two posters depict the stark contrast between Ji Won's first and second lives. In the first poster, which shows Ji Won's past self, she appears anxious and confused. She asks herself, "Did I trust her too much?"

XdwLyZ_2f.png

The second poster stands in stark contrast to the previous one. In it, she stands composed and determined, saying, "The scumbag you desired, you deal with him."

Spoiler

jQX5er_2f.png

Yoo Ji Hyuk offers unwavering support and encouragement, asserting, "I only think of this. I decided to fight. I will win."

E5leyl_2f.png

Park Min Hwan, the self-centered husband of the worst kind, wears a dry yet chilling expression. He speaks his mind, stating, "A man doesn't turn away from ten women," evoking anger.

Bd28Zb_2f.png

Jung Soo Min hides evil desires behind her sweet face. She says, "I like everything you like! Even your husband."

Spoiler

d0d7BA_2f.png

Additionally, the appearance of Baek Eun Ho, who harbored feelings for Kang Ji Won for a long time, catches attention. His serene gaze and gentle smile exude innocence. The caption on his poster reads, "Since misunderstandings have been cleared up, I won't give up on you now," injecting a new twist into the revenge plot.

Spoiler

kAJeKd_2f.png

Marry My Husband will premiere on January 1.

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-min-young-and-others-express-their-desires-in-new-marry-my-husband-posters

• Like 2

Cheering for Park Min-young’s take two in Marry My Husband

by tccolb

New character posters have dropped for tvN’s upcoming Marry My Husband, allowing us another look at the revenge rom-com’s main cast, in addition to the before-and-after transformation of our heroine Park Min-young (Love in Contract).

The story begins with Kang Ji-won (Park Min-young) facing the hardest of rock bottoms: stressful job and in-laws, battling cancer, husband Lee Yi-kyung (Critical X) is a dirtbag, in addition to the world’s worst best friend Song Ha-yoon (Oh! Young-shim). Taking some time for self-reflection, Ji-won wonders in her first poster, “Was I too trusting?”

As I gnash my teeth, I’m forced to read Park Min-hwan’s (Lee Yi-kyung) infuriating tagline that, “Men, you see, won’t say no to having even ten women.” He and Jung Soo-min (Song Ha-yoon) are peas in the same pod, though, and Soo-min’s excuse is not any better: “I like all the same things that you do! Including your husband.”

Although Ji-won confronts the cheating pair, the altercation results in her early death. But fate decides to show mercy and transports Ji-won ten years back, giving her a chance to re-do her life. Our new-and-improved heroine thus declares in her second poster: “That trash you were coveting, take care of it yourself.”

With her newfound freedom, Ji-won can now pursue a better life path and romance is also on the horizon with a stalwart Na In-woo (Longing for You) waiting patiently by her side. Ever the voice of encouragement, we read in Yoo Ji-hyuk’s (Na In-woo) tagline to Ji-won, “Just focus on these things. I’m going to fight. I’m going to win.”

But there’s one more contender vying for Ji-won’s attention and that’s high school first love Lee Ki-kwang (Lovely Horribly). Reunited as adults and still harboring feelings, Baek Eun-ho (Lee Ki-kwang) declares: “Now that the misunderstanding has been cleared, I’m not going to give up on you.”

Premiering next month on January 1, production for tvN’s Marry My Husband has PD Park Won-gook (Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist, Special Labor Inspector Jo) at the helm with scripts by Shin Yoo-dam (Awaken).

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/cheering-for-park-min-youngs-take-two-in-marry-my-husband/

• Like 1

Park Min Young Dishes On Her Upcoming Drama “Marry My Husband”

Park Min Young Dishes On Her Upcoming Drama “Marry My Husband”

Park Min Young talked about how she prepared for her role in tvN’s upcoming drama “Marry My Husband”!

On how she felt when she first read the script for “Marry My Husband,” Park Min Young shared, “When I first came across the script, it was so fun that I read it all in one sitting. I was fascinated by Kang Ji Won, who is striving to live her life properly, and I had fun imagining how to portray her well.”

park-min-young-marry-my-husband-1.jpg

Park Min Young lost a significant amount of weight to portray Kang Ji Won, who is battling cancer. Commenting on the transformation, Park Min Young explained, “I tried to lose weight not just for the sake of being thin, but to express Kang Ji Won’s profound pain as much as I could.”

The actress also cut her hair short to dramatize Kang Ji Won’s transformation after she goes back in time. “Even when doing the same job, the Park Ji Won of the past and the Park Ji Won of the present have different purposes and different auras,” she noted. “However, I tried to create an intersection between them to show that they are the same person.”

Finally, Park Min Young pointed out what viewers should pay attention to in the drama. She commented, “The message of the drama is that you should be the master of your own life. There are scenes in almost every episode where Ji Won gradually realizes things about life and awakens, so I hope you’ll enjoy watching it.”

park-min-young-marry-my-husband-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1632627wpp/park-min-young-dishes-on-her-upcoming-drama-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, December 20, 2023
2 0

tvN drops stills from Marry My Husband, giving a glimpse of how Kang Ji Won (Park Min Young) gets betrayed by her close friend Jung Soo Min (Song Ha Yoon).

Based on the popular web novel of the same name, Marry My Husband is a fantasy drama that tells the story of a woman who, after coming to know the affair between her best friend and husband, dies at the hands of her husband and goes ten years back in time to rewrite her life.

Kang Ji Won was a sweet child who was pampered with her father's love during her childhood. But due to her friend Jung Soo Min's constant gaslighting, she turned into a pushover.

2wORjW_2f.jpg

She became someone who silently endured unjust demands from selfish people, and also tolerated her boss's harsh verbal abuse without even saying a word after her project idea was taken by her friend.

What did she get in return for all the hard work and pain she endured? Cancer and the heart-wrenching discovery of her husband Park Min Hwan's (Lee Yi Kyung) affair with her friend Jung Soo Min.

Jung Soo Min, whom Kang Ji Won believed to be her only true friend, hid her wickedness behind her sweet face.

RBAqdV_2f.png

Beneath her warm and kind demeanor, Jung Soo Min desired to possess everything that belonged to Kang Ji Won.
Consequently, she left Kang Ji Won with no friends other than herself and even stole Kang Ji Won's husband.

E5lmnz_2f.jpg

After opening her eyes to the truth and getting a second chance at life, Kang Ji Won vows to get revenge on Jung Soo Min and Park Min Hwan, who pushed her life into an abyss.

Spoiler

jQXK1d_2f.jpg

Kang Ji Won transforms into a confident woman and decides to marry Jung Soo Min with Park Min Hwan, her husband from her first life, setting the stage for a riveting story.

From being friends for years to becoming foes for life, the story of these two women is heightening anticipation for the premiere of Marry My Husband.

Marry My Husband will premiere on January 1. The K-drama will be made available on Prime Video. Watch the teaser below.  

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-min-young-transforms-from-a-pushover-to-a-confident-woman-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1

Spoiler

Song Ha Yoon Is Park Min Young’s Two-Faced Best Friend In “Marry My Husband”

Song Ha Yoon Is Park Min Young’s Two-Faced Best Friend In “Marry My Husband”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Marry My Husband” has shared stills of Park Min Young and Song Ha Yoon!

In her first cycle of life, Kang Ji Won was a good person who was raised with a lot of love. However, due to constant gaslighting from her friend Jung Soo Min, she transformed into a gullible doormat. She became a pushover who silently endured and tolerated unfair demands from selfish individuals. Even when her friend stole her idea for a project and when she faced harsh criticism from her boss, Kang Ji Won couldn’t utter a word and endured it all. After living her life quietly enduring everything, Kang Ji Won developed cancer, and her husband cheated on her with her friend Jung Soo Min.

marry-my-husband-2.jpg

On the other hand, Jung Soo Min, who acted like a warm and loving friend, had a twisted desire to steal everything that belonged to Kang Ji Won. As a result, she made sure that Kang Ji Won had no friends left but herself, monopolized others’ attention and took credit for Kang Ji Won’s efforts at work, and even succeeded in stealing Kang Ji Won’s husband, Park Min Hwan.

marry-my-husband-3.jpg

When their once-enviable friendship comes to a tragic end, Kang Ji Won gets a second chance at life. Having met a miserable ending in her first life as a result of being clueless and gullible, Kang Ji Won is determined not to repeat her mistakes. Instead, she fully awakens and becomes the master of her own life, ready to take revenge on Jung Soo Min.

marry-my-husband-5.jpg

Spoiler

marry-my-husband-4.jpg

“Marry My Husband” will premiere on January 1 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1632850wpp/song-ha-yoon-is-park-min-youngs-two-faced-best-friend-in-marry-my-husband

• Like 1