[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Also, what kind of orphanage has a baby box outdoors? Babies aren't DVDs where you can drop them off in drop off box at the video rental store. 

well, I live in a tropical country and the baby box are outdoors. there are bells nearby. actual bells that you ring (like in church) or a doorbell type button with a flashing light. then the staff come out to pick the baby. certain locations like hospitals, you can also physically drop off the baby and they can take in with no questions asked. based on  documentaries I saw about baby boxes in korea and japan, it is covered and also warm. you have to ring the bell so staff know because they are not checking on the box every minute. one box had some sort of automatic bell ring -- think it was activated by some lever when the baby was placed. 

my question -- why didn't she ring the bell?

• Like 4

On 11/15/2023 at 2:50 AM, kboramint said:

Also, what kind of orphanage has a baby box outdoors? Babies aren't DVDs where you can drop them off in drop off box at the video rental store. 

Kdrama baby box. 
In real life, baby boxes are safe places for dropping the babies. If it is exposed to the weather or insects, what is the use of the box? Maybe she just left the baby closeby, not in the box. I am giving the writer a chance. :)

So the innocent FL is still bickering with the ML and she still doesn’t know the creep has been cheating on her. I was thinking he will be found out between  10-15 episodes. It looks like it will be much later.

On 11/15/2023 at 4:13 AM, Ameera Ali said:

She didn’t want to change dipper & wake up for crying baby , now she ready to be mom :wink:

Whose kid is that? She’s baby sitting for the no-intuition FL, i.e be close to her kid? 
Who’s going to bet that the kid is  spoilt and a manipulator like her mother.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

So is the mistress living in the same house?? She’s not curious about her friend who had morning sickness symptoms?

Shouldn’t the kid be sitting next to the mum? 
I can’t get rid this habit of questioning sane questions while watching kdrama esp. dailies. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella the husband hand me laughing :mrgreen:

Why is he peeping? He must be creeping into the bestie’s bed while the wife is asleep. 

I see now, they are still carrying on, years after she got impregnated. She knows the value of contraceptives if she’s not pregnant again for 5-6 years. 

So the bestie got tired of waiting and decided to push the FL into the river or some water. She was heard saying she had to live for her daughter, meaning the replacement. :confused:

• Blob 3

19 minutes ago, maribella said:

Why is he peeping? He must be creeping into the bestie’s bed while the wife is asleep. 

no he wondering what she doing in his house , should he confess first , or play cool :D

I noticed that she will be catching him cheating on her with SA in her work place , she wearing her uniform :phew:

IMG-5509.gif

IMG-5508.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Who’s going to bet that the kid is  spoilt and a manipulator like her mother.

Bingo :mrgreen:

little girl had her mom  in the palm of her hand , just like her birth mother :D

IMG-5511.gif

she can’t say no to this face 

IMG-5512.gif

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

:hahah!: It’s not difficult to fool Mrs innocent, a kid can do it.

They should make the kid a spitting image of SR when young. Then the FL has no choice but to recognise the resemblance and put two and two together. I don’t think she remembered SR and her mother from her young days. 

The supplier for their clothes must have got a good discount for the striped look.

They look like prison uniforms of olden days.

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, tulip06 said:

See https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2023/11/113_264411.html

I suspect that baby is alive and another one is the one who died.

I'm starting to believe in @youngae's theory . DJ's baby was already swapped before SFL could swap her baby with DJ's baby. She actually swapped it with the uncle's illegitmate child. The illegitmate child died at the babybox while DJ's baby was sent to America. 

They'll show this once they reveal ML's adopted child is DJ's child. Which is probably Episode 90.  

• Like 1