[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Omo omo , SR isn’t pregnant is A fake pregnancy :sweat_smile:

and her crazy mind is blaming DJ. Her imagination is hysterical like her pregnancy.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

:omg:WjG had always known DJ was his stepdaughter? What a scumbag! He wanted a real marriage!

Can the writer stop grossing us out! 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, vintage said:

and her crazy mind is blaming DJ. Her imagination is hysterical like her pregnancy.

Tell me about it, she and SC need professional help , their delulu is contagious by now :joy:

IMG-3550.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I'm catching up! SR is not pregnant which means she'll continue to lie to Bo-Bae and her husband's family that she is. So, instead of lying that SC's baby is TML's baby, she's goin to continue lying about bein pregnent. It didn't take long for the villianous SFL to get over SY so she can continue being the fake Bo-Bae Restarant heir and daughter-in-law of a conglomerate.

Grandma is close to knowing that SR is not her grand daughter. I say don't tell SR that she know, and insert DJ into your will. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, vintage said:

Can the writer stop grossing us out! 

yes is just gross  make me want to upchuck

Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

• Like 3

ache TheoryTime for Min Hae II

Do everyone love my theory? I really think this is very possible .

I thought/ found it strange when Noel’s heart was breaking when Wang Ji Hoon talked about that night. 
What if? Wang Ji Hoon is Noel’s biological son and WJG first WIFE .

He was so obsessed with her , he killed Se Ra’s dad because he thought that was the man that was keeping her from him. WJH in a drunk state called Da Jung Noona.
giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74ntrzt08qiup0lapac

Maybe sign from the writer. giving us hint that Da Jung was his sister. Today’s episode was the first time I seen him mention his mother. Noel seems quite attached to him too.  So maybe  hmmm 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7oio2kla4y4jk1y30xr

She is his birth mom and his dad has been keeping it a secret. WJG has been ten step ahead in cutting off Noel’s path so that she can never reveal HER TRUTH if she want to protect her family. 

@maribella @Ameera Ali @backstreetboysfan @tulip06 @liyahsbutterfly @Yazusa@vintage @tinatrix236 @Lmangla  @kboramint @kingpin

After BSC was told that he put his daughter’s life in danger he still still had the audacity to believe that Kang Se Ra loves him. lol lol lol 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78u80uw6gvaq6qolthn

he believes he has the upper hand and he will become Rich. I am so afraid that BSC desperation will put his life in danger. He seemed to have forgotten he actually saw KSR murder SDS.  He doesn’t realize that KSR might actually kill him if he threatened her about her pregnancy. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Today’s episode was the first time I seen him mention his mother.

Wait this isn’t first time he mention his mother :phew:

he remember his mom warm when he was with Dj - clearly isn’t Noel :D

IMG-3563.gif

and talk about his mom betrayal with YH when he see his mom cheat in hotel room with another man when he hit Puberty 😬 

IMG-3564.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

lol , Anna doing all the work 

it’s miracle she skip SC & DJ dumbness gene😆

she say I have SY phone - Dj ignore it

expose SR’s fake mole picture 

now tipping Noel to look at DJ direction - noel dismiss it  

IMG-3560.gif

• LOL 6

@Ameera Ali the writer creates so many stupid adults, time to create smart kids.

@UnniSarah I don’t think JH is Noel’s kid. Just the timeline. Also he could remember Noel as the other woman in the early episodes.

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

afraid that BSC desperation will put his life in danger. He seemed to have forgotten he actually saw KSR murder SDS.

He wouldn’t be much loss, except to his mum. The man is a shameless moocher.

Will we see SR and mum in the streets by next Friday? Or what else could they do?

They are agonising over a photo, just drag her to a gene test centre.

• Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, maribella said:

They are agonising over a photo, just drag her to a gene test centre.

lol they didn’t drag her by hair to the centre as you would liked , but Yes finally they did second test in secret  :mrgreen:

5ElOzUG.gif

ors6Qda.gif

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Oh Seung Ah is very active. She finishes one drama and then accept next project. Is she a villain here too?

Her acting is to show her slack-jaw look for all emotions. 

BSC has not moved from the cheating husband. Still a creep.

• LOL 2

Secretary Yang has secretly and personally done the DNA between Bobae and SR again, showing the results to Bobae.

SC threatened SR that he'll go to JH and exposed that they've just slept together again so the "baby" SR is carrying now is probably his.

cto

===

pov

SR is cunning. Maybe she already stole DJs toothbrush and put it in place to be found to drag the story. There are more than 30 episodes to go so the writer may play with viewer's emotion again, making SR invincible and swopped again with DJ's toothbrush.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

BSC has not moved from the cheating husband. Still a creep.

I don’t know who more creep him or his mama , she proud her useless son sleeping around impregnating woman to blackmail 😂

..~ SR’s mom didn’t like her daughter linked with A loser 😁

IMG-3582.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3