[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

26 minutes ago, mirandanator said:

Will Strawberry turn out to be Joon Ha's mother? He has no family and had no problem leaving Korea, which is a the weekend drama indicator for a lost child returning to the family

Omo, if so then Jinjja will be grandma's real great grandson :open_mouth::open_mouth:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

sub for ep32 is late compared to previous episodes, no?

i already watch the episode twice, raw and with indonesian subtitle (thx god, as a malaysian, i do understand indonesian). glad that YD is close to JM now, plus grandma patch things up with taekyung (n yay, she can read now, they can really do book club activities soon) before the chaos happen, or not, it would be difficult for them to get support from other family members. i do hope CM n wife would be understanding as they are also planning of getting a sperm donor, to me they don’t have the right to judge TK n YD’s decision.

i thought this story won’t have secret birth plot, xD silly me, of course they won’t missed out the classic plotline. 

i hate JSJ, imhope she won’t end with happy ending. no, not her!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, yoyo_icecube said:

sub for ep32 is late compared to previous episodes, no?

i already watch the episode twice, raw and with indonesian subtitle (thx god, as a malaysian, i do understand indonesian). glad that YD is close to JM now, plus grandma patch things up with taekyung (n yay, she can read now, they can really do book club activities soon) before the chaos happen, or not, it would be difficult for them to get support from other family members. i do hope CM n wife would be understanding as they are also planning of getting a sperm donor, to me they don’t have the right to judge TK n YD’s decision.

i thought this story won’t have secret birth plot, xD silly me, of course they won’t missed out the classic plotline. 

i hate JSJ, imhope she won’t end with happy ending. no, not her!

Malaysian here too. Nice to meet you. I used to watch chinese sub version in the midnight or early morning.:heartxoxo:

• Like 3

@mirandanator Knetizens are speculating that aswell. Legally it's not really a problem aslong as she isn't written under Gong family registry. Dalgi was after all given away as a child so was adopted.

Regarding DW and YM. Considering the thing with Jay and how he and DW looks identical, it may not just be for comedy. DW may indeed be adopted.

@saber From spoilers, Jinjja is a girl

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@mirandanator Knetizens are speculating that aswell. Legally it's not really a problem aslong as she isn't written under Gong family registry. Dalgi was after all given away as a child so was adopted.

Regarding DW and YM. Considering the thing with Jay and how he and DW looks identical, it may not just be for comedy. DW may indeed be adopted.

its complicated but i like this theory. plus i think its too l ate to introduce a new character. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

Dang, I forgot about Jay and his crazy family!

We have a lot to do in the next 17 episodes!

• Like 4

I'm sorry but I believe that from a biological point of view the future child has the right to know who his biological father is. Afterwards it's another story to know if he's a good father or not, a good person or not, be careful I'm not saying that he should take the baby away from his mother, he doesn't deserve to be a father then that he wanted her to have an abortion, but if the baby is born, he must at least know later who his biological father is, anyway from a medical point of view it is quite important

• Like 3

Ep 32 w/Eng subs:

Just a couple of bombs in the last 2 episodes.  :lol:

FINALLY.  FINALLY.  BabyMama let X-BoyToy have it!  

WHY WHY WHY are you hurting me and the child you claim to care about?  

A bit of advice to our lovebirds:  Register your marriage!  

WOW!  A birth secret too?  

I'm going out on a limb, but X-BoyToy's mom is Strawberry.

X-BoyToy is HotDoc's cousin.

As X-BoyToy has said he would never let anyone raise his child, he will get hit by the Truck of Doom saving BabyMama.  Thus, he will leave BabyMama & HotDoc to raise the child he said he would never let anyone else raise.  Taaa Daaaa!  

OR 

Does X-BoyToy change his ways and reconcile with BabyMama?

Drama solved.  

But we have a few episodes to endure before we get our happy-ever-after.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

i rewatch again with english sub. 

i love how relatable JM's situation with me. TMI. Well, i'm not married, but constantly thinking about it. Scared of marriage like YM or having a child because thought im won't be able to love the child and be like other mom. Understanding and reliable man like Director Cha is rare gem, it's hard to find one. 

As for TK looking for lawyer to help them, i think first thing first, they need to register their marriage. Did they forget about it?

And yay for YM and DW finally dating. 

ps: I was wrong, JH looks good even in light colours. 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, watchumlots said:

WOW!  A birth secret too?  

I'm going out on a limb, but X-BoyToy's mom is Strawberry.

X-BoyToy is HotDoc's cousin.

As X-BoyToy has said he would never

If that is true. Then they're only cousin legally since Taekgyung is only part of the family by registry.

But I hope not. Then again this is a weekend family drama. Anything is possible. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 7/10/2023 at 11:01 PM, mirandanator said:

People are saying maybe Yeon Doo's mom is Strawberry, but that would make the Chairman her bio uncle and TaeGyeong her adopted cousin.

If Bong Nim is Dalgi then YD will be the real grand daughter and TK the adopted grandson. They are non blood related cousin. What a complicated relationship. Its funny that in kdrama the world is so small and everyone seems to be related to each other. :happydance:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2