[Drama 2023] The Real One Has Appeared!, 진짜가 나타났다!

larus

18 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Question:  Preview Ep 27(?) Doesn't HotDoc know that X-BoyToy was cheating on BabyMama with SchemingSecretary?  Only BabyMama doesn't know, right? 

Poor X-BoyToy, both his women left him for HotDoc.  Since he wants BabyMama, will he settle for a SchemingSecretary, or does he have an ounce of pride?

I don't think anyone knows that Se Jin was dating Joon Ha. In fact, only Joon Ha knows how they're all connected.

I was hoping that Joon Ha and Tae Gyeong would show up in the same outfit again and make their interaction even more awkward and annoying.

Se Jin is just as scheming as Joon Ha, but she keeps overplaying her hand and getting caught. She can take down Joon Ha too if she stops making desperate mistakes.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2023 at 3:58 AM, Lunkera said:

A warning. Kim Sa Kyung is back next year on KBS Weekend Drama. Writer of Young Lady and Gentleman. Leads will be Ji Hyun Woo again. FL will be Im Soo Hyang. :D 

I like the male lead.  Don't like the female one.  To me, she overacts.  

What is with this writer - she is writing similar stories and twist them around?  Nothing new to go for this writer.  I think I will sit on the sidelines for this next one.  

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 27 :).

“King The Land” And “Revenant” Ratings Rise As “Durian’s Affair” Premieres To Promising Start

“King The Land” And “Revenant” Ratings Rise As “Durian’s Affair” Premieres To Promising Start

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” defended its title as the most-watched program of any kind to air on Saturday with a nationwide average of 18.1 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1596168wpp/king-the-land-and-revenant-ratings-rise-as-durians-affair-premieres-to-promising-start

• Like 3

(EP28 written preview)
Four people with complicated relationships encountered at an art museum.
Jun-ha and Se-jin actively start acting to lower Yeon-du and Tae-gyeong's vigilance.
Worried about Ji-Myung, In-ok goes to see Hyun-woo.
On the other hand, Tae-kyung feels strange when he sees Yeon-du talking(태담) to Real...
태담: Talking to an unborn child for prenatal education by a pregnant woman, her husband, or her family.

'Real grows well?'

Spoiler

• Like 1

[EP29 written preview]

Yon-du arranges a meal to improve the relationship between Tae-gyeong and Geum-shil.

Ji-ji and Hyun-woo try to persuade In-ok somehow.

Meanwhile, Sejin and Junha plot to sway Yeondu and Taekyung.

Caught up in this Chansik feels confused.

'just now my belly..'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-XeZgdDBeI

YD&jinjja&TK :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 28 :).

“King The Land” And “See You In My 19th Life” Ratings Hit New All-Time Highs

“King The Land” And “See You In My 19th Life” Ratings Hit New All-Time Highs

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “The Real Has Come!” jumped to an average nationwide rating of 21.7 percent, continuing its reign as the most-watched program of any kind to air on Sunday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1596350wpp/king-the-land-and-see-you-in-my-19th-life-ratings-hit-new-all-time-highs

• Like 3

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I did hear some can look like they don't have one when they are.

Yeah. Someone can be like that so I kind of don't know why people are so obsessed with her baby bump when not everyone gets it.

• Like 3

Finally finished watching last week's episode and I just love Tae Kyung and Yeon Doo more. The hug scene at the end of episode 28 is my favorite. Just loving how Tae Kyung becomes a kid when he's with Yeon Doo. :lol:

And Se Jin's father has a thing for yeon Doo's mother? He's been playful around her lately! I think they make a cute couple. Se JIn's mom is still annoying!!

Then comes Hee woman.. What is she up to?? Poor uncle is head over heels for her. I wonder how would he react when he gets to know that she's been deceiving him this long!

• Like 4

19 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Finally finished watching last week's episode and I just love Tae Kyung and Yeon Doo more. The hug scene at the end of episode 28 is my favorite. Just loving how Tae Kyung becomes a kid when he's with Yeon Doo. :lol:

He sure is cute when he's with Yeon Doo.

And Se Jin's father has a thing for yeon Doo's mother? He's been playful around her lately! I think they make a cute couple. Se JIn's mom is still annoying!!

So I'm not hallucinating when I feel like there's gonna be something between them? But maybe it'll become a friendship? Then again I feel like it's leaning towards romance.

You're right. She's annoying just like her b-tchy liar daughter.

Then comes Hee woman.. What is she up to?? Poor uncle is head over heels for her. I wonder how would he react when he gets to know that she's been deceiving him this long!

I want to know too. Is she planning to scam the couple out of their money? She has been hovering over them and now she's planning something to the uncle.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1