< Bora Deborah > True To Love OST ♡♡ Theme songs

1 .A special day

2.  I'll turn around

3.  The one who wins

Spoiler

4.  Again

5. Kang Seung Yoon - Half & Half

6. JU-NE -Accidental Love

Don't forget to watch Bora Deborah / True To Love broadcast every Wed-Thurs 9pm KST on ENA Channel and for International fans please subscribed to Amazon Prime Video!

• Like 2

Bora! Deborah: Episodes 7-8

by Unit

Bora7-00006.jpg

Good news — we are halfway through our show! But the not-so-good news is that we’re not totally done with the breakup story. And for our characters, while moving on is difficult, it’s a process they eventually have to go through. Even though it seems like it’ll take them forever to do so.

EPISODES 7-8

We pick up from where we left off last week with Bora’s return to Jinlee publishers. Bora is desperate to sign the book deal but Sang-jin is quite the negotiator, so Bora ends up settling for a lesser figure than she thought. A pity though, because Sang-jin was just as desperate for the deal to push through. The only difference was that he had better bluffing skills. Heh. And through this, Bora (and I) learn a lesson: to be a little more discrete with our desperation.

Soo-hyuk and Bora spend more time together this week as they plan and outline her new book, which is an autobiographical essay of how a dating coach overcomes her breakup. One of the tips she plans to share in the book is how to win back an ex after a breakup. *Rolls eyes* And it’s almost like Bora — and the show, by extension — haven’t learned anything because: 1) why is she still drinking even after being diagnosed with alcohol-induced gastritis last week? and 2) why are we still dwelling on this ex of hers?

In reply to Soo-hyuk, who wants to know the plan to get an ex back, Bora says they need to analyze what caused the breakup in the first place — which is not so bad, except this entire analysis should have been over and done with four episodes ago! I thought they were already at the acceptance stage of grief? Sigh. Maybe it’s time for us to accept that we are never moving on from their breakup.

Admittedly, our scars are part of us. But for these two, it’s like their entire lives revolve around their heartbreak. In a drama where already a good number of the scenes are a little too long, we devote so many precious minutes of each episode to watching Soo-hyuk and Bora go on and on about their breakup tale, that it feels like the drama has no other story to tell. We finally get a rom-com without a murder mystery and this is it? Nah, Bora! Deborah needs to be renamed “The breakup show.”

The good thing about the show is that Yoo Inna is doing an excellent job with selling the Bora character and all her emotions, and that’s why I’m still endeared to her. Even though I find her frustrating or embarrassing sometimes — especially when she starts to avoid Soo-hyuk because he saw her pee on the street while drunk. (For clarity’s sake, he didn’t actually see her do the deed. He was her lookout, and all he saw was the extraordinarily long trail of pee that trickled down the street.)

Soo-hyuk has seen it all when it comes to Bora, and you’d expect that at this point she’d already be used to it. But no, she just has to be all dramatic about the situation. Tsk. As Yoo-jung says, “There’s no use crying over spilled urine.” But hey, while Bora is worried about Soo-hyuk’s impression of her, she has no time to think about her ex. And that is always a welcome development in my book.

Speaking of books, Bora may no longer be writing about dating tips, but that doesn’t stop her from talking about it. Her latest mentee happens to be Jin-ho, and he tells Bora and Yoo-jung about the girl he met at the club and fell in love with (Bomi). In typical noona behavior, Bora and Yoo-jung don’t approve of Ms. Club, but will they come out directly to tell Jin-ho? No. Instead, to Jin-ho’s mortification, they trash talk about Ms. Club right in front of Bomi when Jin-ho comes with Jin-woo to help move around the heavy stuff in Bora’s new apartment (which I think is kinda basic compared to the pretty apartment they moved from). Oops!

Not that it’s any of their business, but there were better ways for Bora and Yoo-jung to express their displeasure over Jin-ho’s crush than to actively encourage him to confess his feelings in public — knowing how much girls hate that stuff. But joke’s on the noonas, because although Bomi hated the public confession (where we see the iKON in him lol) Jin-ho’s sincerity wins her over and they begin to date. Yaay!

Back to Bora, she decides to break up with Ju-wan because she doesn’t want his last impression of her to be the drunken mess that begged him to get back together. But wait, didn’t they already break up? Anyway, for the grand breakup scene, Bora and Soo-hyuk stakeout Ju-wan’s favorite restaurant. And when Ju-wan shows up, Bora coolly ends things with him once and for all. Phew! I hope this is the last we see of him on the show.

Now that Bora and Soo-hyuk have put a rest to the topic of getting the ex back, it’s off to karaoke to celebrate. And there, both halves of our Heartbreak Couple acknowledge the supportive role the other played in their respective post-breakup journeys. Things eventually grow tense as they silently acknowledge each other’s presence in the enclosed space, and like the natural order of things in dramas, they go in for a kiss.

Unfortunately, I did not feel a single thing from their kiss. And I hate not feeling things during kiss scenes. It’s almost like after messing with its pacing — no thanks to the overdrawn heartbreak arc– the drama realized it still needed to tick the kiss off the usual Episode 8 checklist. But as far as I’m concerned, this kiss is way too soon.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/05/bora-deborah-episodes-7-8/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

< Bora Deborah >  True To Love  Ranks #6 Among Most Watched K-Drama on Amazon Prime Video in 2023, as of April 30.

" Bora Deborah " < True To Love > now streaming on Amazon Prime Video every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:00 PM KST. "

© ljefilm on twitter

IMG-20230507-190052.jpg

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

KTStudiosGenie to launch Amazon Prime Video and Bora Deborah Content Distribution Contract.
Global content contract signed to supply Amazon video streaming platform ' Amazon Prime Video ' streaming platform..Airing in April.

Screenshot-2023-05-06-10-19-33-1.png

As KT StudioGenie announced in the 27th that it signed a contract to supply global content with Amazon Prime Video and as Amazon Prime Video, this is the third Koren content global exclusive supply contract.
KT Studio Genie and Amazon Prime Video's first collaboration title is the strongest dating coach Deborah ( Yoo Inna ) and a devilish publication planner ( Yoon Hyunmin ) the publisher's representative ' Sanjin ' ( Joo Sangwook ) who is endlessly pursuing a light love affair,  Bora Deborah.
Planned by KT Genie Pungnyun Jeonie, produced by Ozu Arena! Deborah, director Lee Tae-gon who has directed the series like ' Crazy X of this Zone ' Investigation House ' and " Youth '  reunited.
Bora Deborah began filming in the summer of last year and will be available globally and domestically through the coming April  ' ENA ' channel and 'Amazon Prime Video '.
I am happy that KT Studio Genny has established a worldwide partnership with Amazon Prime Video ", said Yoon Sang II , the head of the overseas business team of KT Studio Genie , and I hope that we will be able to introduce a lot of good content through Amazon Prime Video, targeting the global market. "
© http://www.asiaa.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=116440
Don't forget to watch Bora Deborah / True To Love broadcast every Wed-Thurs 9pm KST on ENA Channel and for International fans please subscribed to Amazon Prime Video!!

• Like 2

Spoiler

Yoo In Na Can’t Look Yoon Hyun Min In The Eye After Their Kiss In “True To Love”

Yoo In Na Can’t Look Yoon Hyun Min In The Eye After Their Kiss In “True To Love”

ENA’s “True to Love” has shared a sneak peek of the fallout from Yoo In Na and Yoon Hyun Min’s kiss!

“True to Love” is a romantic comedy about the unlikely love story between Deborah, a dating coach who believes that you need to approach romance strategically (played by Yoo In Na), and Lee Soo Hyuk, a publishing executive who thinks romance is all about sincerity (Yoon Hyun Min).

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “True to Love,” Deborah made up her mind to “redo” her breakup with her ex-boyfriend Noh Joo Wan (2PM’s Chansung). After she succeeded in calmly opening up to him about her honest feelings and getting the closure she needed, Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk wound up passionately kissing each other in the heat of the moment.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk meet up for the first time after their impulsive kiss. In contrast to the fiery passion of that steamy moment, things couldn’t be more awkward between the pair in the aftermath, with unexpected misunderstandings blocking the couple’s road to romance.

While Lee Soo Hyuk seems desperate to make eye contact with Deborah, she appears just as determined to avoid his gaze—and she later pushes him away by telling him, “I’m saying we should be careful. Since we shouldn’t make another mistake like that again.”

Yoo-In-Na.jpegYoon-Hyun-Min-1.jpegYoo-In-Na-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Yoon-Hyun-Min-2.jpeg

The producers of “True to Love” teased, “The will-they-won’t-they relationship between Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk, whose push-and-pull emotions seem to be just on the verge of finally getting somewhere, will unfold in an entertaining way. Their ambiguous yet explosive romance will make viewers’ hearts flutter.”

To find out what happens after that fateful first kiss—and what kind of misunderstandings will push the two apart—catch the next episode of “True to Love” on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586067wpp/yoo-in-na-cant-look-yoon-hyun-min-in-the-eye-after-their-kiss-in-true-to-love

• Like 3

Yoo In Na And Yoon Hyun Min Have A Suspicious Secret Meeting In “True To Love”

20230510121549_True-to-love-900%C3%97600

May 10, 2023

ENA’s “True to Love” has unveiled new stills of Yoo In Na and Yoon Hyun Min!

“True to Love” is a romantic comedy about the unlikely love story between Deborah, a dating coach who believes that you need to approach romance strategically (played by Yoo In Na), and Lee Soo Hyuk, a publishing executive who thinks romance is all about sincerity (Yoon Hyun Min).

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk reached a turning point in their relationship while working on their book project. Deborah’s first plan was to rewrite the pages of her humiliating breakup in order to change Noh Joo Wan’s (2PM’s Chansung) last impression of her. Later, she and Lee Soo Hyuk shared an unexpected kiss at the end of the episode that has viewers anticipating their explosive romance.

In the released stills, Deborah and Soo Hyuk have a strange tension in their eyes as they stand facing each other with a bookshelf in between them, as if they were having a secret meeting. Between the suspicious meeting and the fact that Deborah has her face covered with a hat and mask, the photos pique curiosity about the second plan of their relationship book project.

True-to-Love-1.jpgYoon-hyun-min-3.jpeg

Spoiler

Yoo-In-Na-1.jpeg

The next episode of “True to Love” airs on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586272wpp/yoo-in-na-and-yoon-hyun-min-have-a-suspicious-secret-meeting-in-true-to-love

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 9! :).

“The Good Bad Mother” Remains No. 1 In Viewership Ratings Despite Slight Dip

“The Good Bad Mother” Remains No. 1 In Viewership Ratings Despite Slight Dip

Meanwhile, Yoo In Na and Yoon Hyun Min‘s rom-com “True to Love” dipped to an average nationwide rating of 0.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586374wpp/the-good-bad-mother-remains-no-1-in-viewership-ratings-despite-slight-dip

• Like 1

Despite the popularity of the FML, she alone cannot see the ratings go up after the severe backlash from episodes 1 - 4.

"Meanwhile, Yoo In Na and Yoon Hyun Min‘s rom-com “True to Love” dipped to an average nationwide rating of 0.7 percent."

Critiquing a drama for not having enough appeal to the audience is not a reason for naysayers to tell others not to watch the show or telling others the actors were bad.

• Like 1

'Bora Deborah', "True To Love", has a very good rating international, some countries as number 1 in the list and is trending too.

How people watch this, I think:

*PRIME VIDEO

*ALTERNATIVES URL,

that's the truth. Ex; South America. :phew: 

I think a similar thing  happenned with "Touch Your Heart', it became a HIT intern., at the end with 4.5 points, almost the same rating as TOTNT !! IT"S STILL in GLOBAL NETFLIX. -_- 

TYH is also one of the most re-watched rom com of the last years. I think YOO IN NAs PERFOMANCE is so Amazing that this alone get the rating up. :)

• Like 3

Bo Ra! Deborah climbed to an average nationwide viewership of 1% for its 10th episode. The average rating of the rom-com for this week is 0.84%. The highest rating the show achieved is 1.19% (episode 8) on May 4. Bo Ra! Deborah will now enter its penultimate week of airing.

2wQgww_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Bo Ra! Deborah?

Episode 11 of Bo Ra! Deborah will air on May 17 (Wednesday). Stream it on Prime Video.

https://mydramalist.com/article/the-good-bad-mother-gets-its-best-ever-ratings

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

*Date 13 May 2023 #Boradeborah / #truetolove

*ranks number   13     Worldwide on #AmazonPrimeVideo!

*and the Only Kdrama in top 20 !!

*Date 13 and 14 May 2023 Drama #BoraDeborah aka #TrueToLove

*ranked at number  N° 1  in five countries on 13th !!

*while being in top 10 of  sixteen different countries on same date.!!

D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hm. I feel like this drama is sorta uneven for me, Idk. 

Like in an ep. it's interesting to compel me to keep watchin' and then in another it just sinks my interest. Instead I feel like it's a snoozefest. Still, I'd keep watchin' I guess LoL?

That recent ep. where Bo Ra used an analogy in reference to the Auschwitz holocaust was done in very poor taste. What were the writers thinking?! 

I knew Su Hyuk's ex gf would stir up trouble! 'Cause that's what they do in these dramas LoL. But Yu Ri was as bad as Bo Ra's ex, if not.. worse. Jin Ho with Bo Mi are kinda cute. 

Sang Jin not knowing the reason behind his divorce. It was revealed that his ex simply not in love with him anymore. People are so complicated eh LoL? You spend so much getting married and also put in so much just to get out of it LoL.

Spoiler

Yoo In Na And Yoon Hyun Min Grow Closer Despite Interference From An Ex In “True To Love”

Yoo In Na And Yoon Hyun Min Grow Closer Despite Interference From An Ex In “True To Love”

ENA’s “True to Love” shared new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“True to Love” is a romantic comedy about the unlikely love story between Deborah (Yoo In Na), a dating coach who believes that you need to approach romance strategically, and Lee Soo Hyuk (Yoon Hyun Min), a publishing executive who thinks romance is all about sincerity.

Spoilers

Previously, Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk resolved the misunderstanding between the two and began to realize their feelings for one another. However, an unexpected turn of events unfolded with the appearance of Lee Soo Hyuk’s ex-girlfriend Im Yu Ri (Kim Ji Ahn).

The newly released stills capture the two heading toward a photo shoot for the bridesmaid and groomsman. As they exchange heart-fluttering gazes and tightly hold hands together, Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk preview the changes that will come to their relationship.

Yoo-In-Na-Yoon-Hyun-Min-1.jpegYoo-In-Na-1-1.jpeg

More stills also capture Lee Soo Hyuk reuniting with Im Yu Ri. Lee Soo Hyuk looks calm, but his gaze reflects his complicated thoughts as he looks at Im Yu Ri who is trying to maintaining a smile. As Im Yu Ri attempts to shake up Lee Soo Hyk’s feelings one last time, viewers are curious to find out what Im Yu Ri’s real goals are.

Yoon-Hyun-Min-1-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Ji-Ahn-Yoon-Hyun-Min.jpegYoon-Hyun-Min-3-1.jpeg

The production team of “True to Love” previewed, “In episode 11, with the reappearances of their exes, Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk become conscious of emotions even they were unaware of,” asking viewers to tune in to find out what decision Lee Soo Hyuk will make.

The next episode of “True to Love” will air on May 17 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587606wpp/yoo-in-na-and-yoon-hyun-min-grow-closer-despite-interference-from-an-ex-in-true-to-love

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Chansung Tries To Scope Out Yoo In Na And Yoon Hyun Min’s Relationship In “True To Love”

20230517084311_Chansung-yoon-hyun-min-yo

May 17, 2023
by S. Nam

ENA’s “True to Love” dropped more stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“True to Love” is a romantic comedy about the unlikely love story between Deborah (Yoo In Na), a dating coach who believes that you need to approach romance strategically, and Lee Soo Hyuk (Yoon Hyun Min), a publishing executive who thinks romance is all about sincerity.

Spoilers

Previously, Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk resolved their misunderstanding and gradually realized their feelings for one another. Lee Soo Hyuk also accompanied Deborah to the photo shoot for the bridesmaid and groomsman that Noh Joo Wan (2PM’s Chansung) was to attend, but Lee Soo Hyuk left the set when his ex-girlfriend Im Yu Ri (Kim Ji An) called him crying.

The newly released stills depict the three-way encounter between Deborah, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Noh Joo Wan at the wrap-up party for the wedding photo shoot with the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Unlike Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk who appear to be enjoying the lively atmosphere, Noh Joo Wan is busy observing the pair with curious eyes. Noh Joo Wan tries to appear leisurely, but he can only smile awkwardly in an attempt to look natural.

true-to-love-1.jpeg

Yoon-Hyun-Min-Yoo-In-Na.jpeg

Spoiler

Chansung-1.jpeg

True-to-Love-3.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587878wpp/chansung-tries-to-scope-out-yoo-in-na-and-yoon-hyun-mins-relationship-in-true-to-love

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 11! :).

“The Good Bad Mother” Continues Reign Over Wednesday-Thursday Dramas With No. 1 Ratings

“The Good Bad Mother” Continues Reign Over Wednesday-Thursday Dramas With No. 1 Ratings

Finally, ENA’s “True to Love” achieved an average nationwide rating of 0.7 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1588130wpp/the-good-bad-mother-continues-reign-over-wednesday-thursday-dramas-with-no-1-ratings

• Like 1

It didn’t seem like SH was pretending anymore when he accompanied Bora to the photoshoot. Such a sweet thing for him to do. It was clear he was already smitten. He made sure to have that closure with his ex, then he made sure to lift Bora’s self-esteem by turning her embarrassing moment into a positive thing. All he needs to do now is give her the ring that she originally wanted :D 

Yoo Inna and Yoon Hyun Min have such great chemistry! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

No, How can you not fall in love with the rooster's eyes...
I am already in love
Don't forget to watch Bora Deborah / True To Love broadcast every Wed-Thurs 9pm KST on ENA Channel and for International fans please subscribed to Amazon Prime Video!!

IMG-20230518-184514.jpg

Yoo Inna and Yoon Hyunmin as Bora and Suhyuk

IMG-20230518-184508.jpg

IMG-20230518-184511.jpg

photos ctto:

• Like 3