[Drama 2023] Bora! Deborah/ True to Love, 보라! 데보라

larus

202304120925056310_1.jpg

Yoo In-na said at the press conference , "When I was choosing a project, I didn't recognize that I did a lot of romantic comedy. I was grateful when he said that I became a representative actor at some point. I think it's enough if I can use it all. As I get older, the genre of rom com can be difficult. I thought 'I shouldn't do a romcom next time', but I chose a good work and the work needed me. My mind seems to have gone," .

She continued, "When I saw this work, I thought, 'Is it really a romcom?' I thought, ‘Isn’t it love or is it life?’ Seeing all the stories in it, I thought there would be something I could show as a human being rather than a romantic comedy, so I chose it.”

`“Bo Ra! Deborah”is an over-immersion-inducing romance that begins when dating coach Deborah (Yoo In-na), who says dating requires strategy, and Lee Soo-hyuk (Yoon Hyun-min), a publishing planner who says dating is sincere, work together to create a love book. It will be broadcast for the first time at 9:00 pm on the 12th.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202304120925056310

Do you want to fall in love?... Yoo In-na "Look at 'Look! Deborah'"

c94ac0df-d61e-4649-a544-0a2a74e7e34c.jpg

PD Lee Tae-gon, who was in charge of directing, explained the intention of directing the work. He said, "There are certain rules in dating. We wanted to know if we knew them well and what kind of love is real."

Yoo In-na and Yoon Hyun-min were dropped as the leading roles to lead the play. PD Lee praised, "Yoo In-na is an actress whose acting is guaranteed. I was wondering who would fit the male lead, but Yoon Hyun-min is very simple yet has something that makes others shine. When the two of them are together, they shine more."

Spoiler

b67bcd9b-fef2-4b49-a00e-7bcc5e7e05f2.jpg

As it is a romantic comedy genre, he also paid attention to the humor code. He also explained the reason for casting Joo Sang-wook and Hwang Chan-sung, saying, "I thought it would be nice to have a sensible actor who can digest and develop humorous parts."

Deborah, played by Yoo In-na, is a wannabe love influencer (dating + influencer) for women and a writer who has published three love books on the bestseller lists in a row. She is a person who does not hesitate to ask listeners' stories on the 'Almost Everything About Dating' section of the radio 'Date at Noon'.

Returning to a romantic comedy genre drama after 3 years since the drama 'The Spy Who Loved Me' in 2020, he stimulated curiosity by saying, "This time, I have lessened my lovely and cute appearance."

"She was trying to be human," he said. Yoo In-na said, "Even in terms of content, Bora has a bold and rough side. At first, the director said, 'I will do a lovely look, so I hope the actors do it for real'. I tried to show a 'real' side."

Spoiler

7e2df301-aac3-47e5-a653-cd2634c6cb7c.jpg

In the past, she put forward her experience of providing real love counseling in entertainment programs such as 'Seondabang' and radio 'Turn up the volume'. She read a lot of love books at the time, and she said it was helpful.

Yoo In-na emphasized, “The extended version at that time was Deborah.

Her actual personality and dating style are similar to Deborah's. Yoo In-na said, “I am good at counseling for other people’s dating, but my own dating is a mess. In that respect, it is 95% synchro rate. I need a friend like Deborah," she laughed.

She is one of the leading actors who come to mind when thinking of romantic comedies. She said, "I wasn't aware of it when I chose the work, but I was so grateful when I thought that she had become one of the leading actors."

She emphasized, "I think it's good if an actor can challenge, digest, and show various roles, but I think it may not be possible yet. I think it's enough if I can do all of them because I have my own use." Then, she said, "If you get older, the genre of romcom might be difficult. I thought, 'I shouldn't do romcom next time.'

Spoiler

534feb81-2b50-4a86-b93d-d345d858a533.jpg

'Bo Ra! Deborah's distinction was also explained. "After watching this work, I thought, 'Is this really a romantic comedy?' This is just love and it seems like life. I chose it because I thought it was a part that I could show as a human being," she added.

Yoon Hyun-min, who will work with her Yoo In-na, also showed his infinite trust in Yoo In-na. He said, “He was happy with all the scenes he filmed with Inna Yoo,” and he shared his feelings about working with Inna Yoo. “Yoo In-na is an actress who has the ability to give positive energy,” he emphasized.

In the end, Yoo In-na strongly urged viewers to watch the show, saying, “There are many things to learn from her relationship.” "It's definitely all gone, it's fun," she said. I want to. I'm looking forward to the viewership ratings. There are many things I really realize about dating, and I can laugh even once more.

https://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/378859

Actor Joo Sang-wook talked about the 'law of love' that allowed him to marry Cha Ye-ryun.

image_readtop_2023_282766_16812673825427

Joo Sang-wook was asked, “Is there a ‘law of love? He continued, “I think I had a normal relationship, on the contrary, rather than the unique ones in the drama. Rather, they were not special to each other, so maybe they could have made a pair,” he said, drawing attention.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2023/04/282766/

• Like 4

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] Bora! Deborah, 보라! 데보라 - Yoo In na & Yoon Hyun Min- Wed. & Thu. @21:00KST

“Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings + “Bo Ra! Deborah” Makes Promising Start

Stealer-The-Treasure-Keeper-Bo-Ra-Debora

Apr 13, 2023
by E. Cha

Two new Wednesday-Thursday dramas have arrived!

On April 12, both tvN’s “Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” and ENA’s “Bo Ra! Deborah” aired their highly-anticipated premieres.

Meanwhile, “Bo Ra! Deborah,” a new romantic comedy starring Yoo In Na and Yoon Hyun Min, premiered to a nationwide average of 0.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1579810wpp/stealer-the-treasure-keeper-premieres-to-no-1-ratings-bo-ra-deborah-makes-promising-start

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

“Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” And “Bo Ra! Deborah” Ratings Dip For 2nd Episodes

“Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” And “Bo Ra! Deborah” Ratings Dip For 2nd Episodes

Both tvN’s “Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” and ENA’s “Bo Ra! Deborah” saw decreases in their viewership ratings last night.

On April 13, both new Wednesday-Thursday dramas aired their second episodes after premiering the night before.

Meanwhile, “Bo Ra! Deborah” dipped slightly to a nationwide average of 0.6 percent for its own second episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1579994wpp/stealer-the-treasure-keeper-and-bo-ra-deborah-ratings-dip-for-2nd-episodes

• Like 2

I watched the Episode 1 and 2 of Bora! Deborah also known as True To You, a romantic comedy drama series starring Yoo In-na and Yoon Hyun-min. Yoo In-na was still very pretty, cute and charming in all her scenes and I love the first meeting of Yoo In-na and Yoon Hyun min characters and how their characters developed in the series. Looking forward to next week's episodes to air.

• Like 2

Spoiler

International fans of Yoo In-na can watch her current romantic comedy drama series " Bora! Deborah" also known as " True To Love " on Prime Video.

Turns out romance can be messy for everyone ...even experts.

Starring Yoo In-na, Yoon Hyun-min, Joo Sang-wook and Hwang Chan-sung and more, the new series " TRUE TO LOVE " is now streaming on Prime Video.

A new romantic comedy starring popular actress Yoo In Na.

" Bora! Deborah - True To Love

" Deborah " played by Yoo In Na is the strongest love coach who creates sympathy for many people. However, when it comes to her own love, he can't predict the future.

Don't miss it!

Bora! Deborah: Episodes 1-2

by Unit

Dramaland’s newest rom-com on the block navigates the ups and downs of romance through the eyes of our eponymous leading lady who has it all: a thriving career, influence in her field, and the perfect boyfriend. On the other side of the equation is a man who doesn’t care about the various laws and theories as pertain to relationships. And in this cute and fun story, may the best romance strategy win.

EPISODES 1-2

In this generation where difficulty in getting a job, soaring house prices, and future uncertainty are the order of the day, dating is now a luxury which most people cannot afford. You can either choose work or romance, but you can’t have both. Except if you’re our titular character YEON BORA (Yoo In-na), or as she’s professionally called, DEBORAH.

Bora is a renowned dating coach and influencer, and she’s everywhere from social media to TV and radio, dishing out foolproof strategies for romantic relationships. Because why give up on either passion or profession when you can have it all? And just in case you miss out on her media segments, you can always catch her in between the pages of any of her three (!) bestsellers. (Have y’all grabbed your copies of What You Got Wrong About Your Love Life, yet? Lol).

Naturally, as a bestselling author (with a recently expired publishing contract), Bora catches the business eye of publishing CEO HAN SANG-JIN (Joo Sang-wook). But his co-CEO and best buddy, LEE SOO-HYUK (Yoon Hyun-min) doesn’t get the whole Deborah hype because he’s not a fan of being strategic when it comes to romance, as Bora often preaches. Soo-hyuk believes that being sincere and true to oneself is what a relationship needs. And to him, people like Bora bother about other people’s love lives when theirs is a mess.

Truly, truer words have never been spoken, because Bora’s love life is far from perfect. Contrary to her confident “I can have it all” mantra as Deborah, Bora is not really sure where her relationship is headed with her boyfriend NOH JU-WAN (Chansung). They’ve been dating for three years but he still hasn’t popped the big question. And unlike her best friend LEE YOO-JUNG (Sojin, yaay!) and her husband YANG JIN-WOO (Lee Sang-woon) who got married without a proposal, Bora is determined never to walk down the aisle without getting a proper proposal first.

On their third anniversary, Bora’s expectations for that diamond ring are at an all-time high, and I can’t blame her. Ju-wan says he has something important to tell her, and he picks a fancy restaurant befitting his status as the new generation chaebol heir to the popular Mom’s Chicken franchise. There’s wine, and there’s the nervous small talk that leads up to the important announcement of… wait for it… a successful M&A between Mom’s Chicken and Pizza University. LMAO! Talk about taking the wind out of Bora’s sails!

It’s Ju-wan’s complete lack of self awareness for me, and I’d probably have walked away in disappointment if I were in Bora’s shoes. But like a good girlfriend, she sits there and listens to Ju-wan go on and on about the revolutionary union of chicken and pizza. The dude is so passionate and invested in his company that she doesn’t even have the heart to stop him when work calls and he has to cut their date short. I mean, what’s an anniversary dinner compared to saving the world one chicken at a time?

On their third anniversary, Bora’s expectations for that diamond ring are at an all-time high, and I can’t blame her. Ju-wan says he has something important to tell her, and he picks a fancy restaurant befitting his status as the new generation chaebol heir to the popular Mom’s Chicken franchise. There’s wine, and there’s the nervous small talk that leads up to the important announcement of… wait for it… a successful M&A between Mom’s Chicken and Pizza University. LMAO! Talk about taking the wind out of Bora’s sails!

It’s Ju-wan’s complete lack of self awareness for me, and I’d probably have walked away in disappointment if I were in Bora’s shoes. But like a good girlfriend, she sits there and listens to Ju-wan go on and on about the revolutionary union of chicken and pizza. The dude is so passionate and invested in his company that she doesn’t even have the heart to stop him when work calls and he has to cut their date short. I mean, what’s an anniversary dinner compared to saving the world one chicken at a time?

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/04/bora-deborah-episodes-1-2/

• Like 3

Yoo In-na was really very good in romance comedy drama.. Bora! Deborah also known as True To Love really can make you laugh watching the first 2 episodes last week, they premiere April 12 and April 13 in ENA Channel and Prime Video.

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

“Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” Remains No. 1 In Viewership Ratings As “Bo Ra! Deborah” Enjoys Boost

“Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” Remains No. 1 In Viewership Ratings As “Bo Ra! Deborah” Enjoys Boost

Both “Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” and “Bo Ra! Deborah” have entered their second week of broadcast.

Meanwhile, ENA’s “Bo Ra! Deborah” starring Yoo In Na and Yoon Hyun Min achieved an average nationwide rating of 0.8 percent, enjoying a small boost from its previous episode’s rating of 0.6 percent

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581441wpp/stealer-the-treasure-keeper-remains-no-1-in-viewership-ratings-as-bo-ra-deborah-enjoys-boost

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

“Boys Planet” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet; “Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” And “Bo Ra! Deborah” Hold Steady

“Boys Planet” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet; “Stealer: The Treasure Keeper” And “Bo Ra! Deborah” Hold Steady

ENA’s romantic comedy “Bo Ra! Deborah” maintained its nationwide average of 0.8 percent from the night before.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581608wpp/boys-planet-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet-stealer-the-treasure-keeper-and-bo-ra-deborah-hold-steady

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I had watched Episode 1 to Episode 4 of  Yoo In-na 's current romance comedy drama < Bora! Deborah " True To Love " and I must say that she's very good and amazing in her acting as Deborah. Last night episode aired was the Golden Party scene and Deborah's scene being drunked and full of emotions after her break-up to her long time boyfriend and was about to received a marriage proposal.

• Like 1

Hi all!
I am new to Soompi Forum and consider myself a casual fan of Yoo In-na :blush:
Decided to post something to show some love for her new project. Although the official ratings seem a little low, I am glad that her drama is doing well on other platforms.
유인나 배우님 파이팅 :partyblob:

spacer.png

Edited by Bora

In Episode 4, we will see a Gold Miss Party scene. Deborah played by actress Yoo In-na was drunk.

spacer.png

Yoo In-na as Deborah in < Bora! Deborah " True To Love "

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bora! Deborah character also revealed! All about love, pushing, licking, tasting and enjoying. Romantic comedy bursting with different colors.

photo ctto:

Spoiler

Screenshot-2023-04-21-16-01-11-1.png

Yoo In-na  as Deborah

• Like 2

0:28...Love the scene...  as if she saw herself clearly for the first time...   

The ''garbage'' scene was so hilarious but also sad because Bora was both, desperate and confused

by everything he told her...

Wait...this pic... Bora's friend got the purse...then that means  Bora and Suhyuk are going to get married.... :hwaiting:

FuNVdRmaYAA6eEP?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Attention!!
    Saturday,  April 22 at 11:10 p.m.
     Our Deborah will come out during the wartime at M Headquarters !!  I love you Yoo In-na

Every Wednesday and Thursday at 9pm ENA Wed-Thurs drama < Bora! Deborah > starring Yoo In-na, Yoon Hyun-min, Joo Sang-wook and Hwang Chan-sung

Yoo In-na for Hazzys Accessories. She looks so gorgeous.

IMG-20230422-111319.jpg

Yoo In-na

photo ctto:

Spoiler

IMG-20230422-111324.jpg

Yoo In-na

IMG-20230422-111322.jpg

Screenshot-2023-04-22-10-39-13-1.png

• Like 1