[Drama 2023] Bora! Deborah/ True to Love, 보라! 데보라

larus

Spoiler

Yoon Hyun Min Faces A New Challenge With Love After Meeting Dating Coach Yoo In Na In Upcoming Rom-Com

Yoon Hyun Min Faces A New Challenge With Love After Meeting Dating Coach Yoo In Na In Upcoming Rom-Com

Yoon Hyun Min is set to return to the small screen soon as a man who struggles with love!

ENA’s “Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title) is a rom-com that follows the romance story of Deborah (Yoo In Na), the greatest dating coach who believes love is all about strategy, and the nonchalant Lee Soo Hyuk (Yoon Hyun Min), who struggles with love.

The drama is a new collaboration between director Lee Tae Gon and scriptwriter Ah Kyung who worked on “Mad for Each Other” together and also stars Joo Sang Wook, 2PM’s Chansung, Girl’s Day’s Sojin, and more.

Yoon Hyun Min’s character Lee Soo Hyuk is the vice president and publishing planner of publishing company Jinri who hides a sweet personality behind his indifferent attitude.

Although a firm believer that sincerity is the most important thing in dating, he ends up working on a book about love with dating coach Deborah, who has a completely different outlook on relationships.

The drama’s first stills of Lee Soo Hyuk take viewers through a day in his life as a sensitive publisher. In one photo, he looks displeased with Deborah’s best-selling book on love as he angrily holds it up to protest.

Yoon-Hyun-Min-2.jpegYoon-Hyun-Min-1.jpegYoon-Hyun-Min-3.jpeg

The aloof Lee Soo Hyuk is someone who is secretly kind and caring, but the combination of his soft heart and cold exterior makes dating difficult for him. In one moment, he’s a dating idealist who thinks relationships are something you inevitably fall into, but occasionally switches up to be a skeptic who chooses not to do anything. Stay tuned to find out how his love life changes when he gets tangled with dating coach Deborah who claims to have “mastered” love.

Yoon Hyun Min shared, “This is an immersive script. I liked that all the emotions regarding dating were detailed and this is a project I fell for because of the charms of the various couples. I chose this project because I thought I’d regret it if I didn’t. I liked Soo Hyuk’s innocence. While his words and actions can appear cold, he’s someone with a warm heart. While acting, I tried to highlight those aspects well.”

“Bo Ra! Deborah” will premiere on April 12 at 9 p.m. KST and you can check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1574974wpp/yoon-hyun-min-faces-a-new-challenge-with-love-after-meeting-dating-coach-yoo-in-na-in-upcoming-rom-com

• Like 3

[ ENA.D ] Deborah's Counceling .....My insides are all cool.

ENA's new Wednesday - Thursday drama Behol! Deborah

First broadcast on Wednesday, April 12th at 9

Yoo In-na is a famous dating expert who can't seem to find love in new Rom-Com

• Like 2

Love lessons with Yoo Inna in Bora! Deborah

by solstices

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ah, the unpredictability of love. If only there were a surefire way to secure someone’s heart — wait, you’re telling me there is one? According to the famous dating coach of ENA’s upcoming rom-com Bora! Deborah, apparently so!

Yoo Inna (Snowdrop) stars as the eponymous heroine Deborah, a social influencer who dispenses dating advice like candy. Her best-selling book is the holy grail of the dating scene, earning her a stellar reputation as a romance guru. But real life doesn’t always play out like a fairytale, and Deborah soon finds herself blindsided by a romantic betrayal.

To mend her wounded heart, we have two potential suitors to vie for her affection. First of all, there’s the enigmatic publisher Lee Soo-hyuk, played by Yoon Hyun-min (Get Revenge). Despite his prickly personality and indifferent demeanor, Soo-hyuk has an unexpected warmth that draws people in.

Alongside him is his best friend and business partner Han Sang-jin, played by Joo Sang-wook (Alchemy of Souls). Unlike Soo-hyuk, Sang-jin is a carefree and energetic mood-maker. With his good manners and charming wit, Sang-jin has no shortage of admirers.

In the drama’s latest teaser, a sharply-dressed Deborah begins a live broadcast for her viewerbase of over 40,000. It’s love advice time, and the first submission comes from a viewer who’s upset with her boyfriend. See, he prepared a surprise for their first anniversary… but he did it all with a female friend, spending lots of one-on-one time together. That’s a no-no in Deborah’s books — it’s not like they’re all in a relationship together! Time to delete that friend’s phone number, Deborah says, firmly drawing a cross with her pen.

With that, it’s time for the next submission. Riding the recent MBTI trend, a viewer wants to know how she can get her ENTP crush to fall for her. As the comments point out, it won’t be easy, but Deborah has a way. It’s all or nothing — taking the initiative and going all out is the best course of action. And if the guy isn’t interested? Time to back off.

The last submission raises the stakes considerably — this poor viewer caught her cheating boyfriend red-handed. With her best friend, no less! The audacity leaves Deborah speechless, punctuated by her ripping up a piece of paper. There’s absolutely no tolerance for cheaters in this household. “Break up immediately,” Deborah declares, “Right now.”

It’s time to stop settling for the bare minimum, according to Deborah. Instead, one should recognize one’s own worth and date confidently, receiving all the love one deserves. With Deborah’s help, anyone can become a winner in love.

Created by the team behind Mad for Each Other — namely scriptwriter Ah Kyung and PD Lee Tae-gon (Diary of a Prosecutor) — Bora! Deborah is slated to premiere on April 12.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/love-lessons-with-yoo-inna-in-bora-deborah/

• Like 3

Spoiler

Joo Sang Wook Is A Confident And Easygoing CEO In New Drama With Yoo In Na And Yoon Hyun Min

Joo Sang Wook Is A Confident And Easygoing CEO In New Drama With Yoo In Na And Yoon Hyun Min

Mar 27, 2023
by AliG

Joo Sang Wook is the mood maker who’s bringing laughter to the set of a brand-new rom-com!

ENA’s “Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title) is a rom-com that follows the romance story of Deborah (Yoo In Na), the greatest dating coach who believes love is all about strategy, and the nonchalant Lee Soo Hyuk (Yoon Hyun Min), who struggles with love.

Joo Sang Wook plays Han Sang Jin, a man who’s unbearably easygoing and light when it comes to dating. The newly released photos from “Bo Ra! Deborah” show Han Sang Jin going about his daily life.

In one photo, Han Sang Jin immediately catches viewers’ eyes as he stands confidently in front of his employees at the publishing company Jinri, where he works as the CEO. He’s a moodsetter with impeccable insight and manners that make everyone fall for him.

joo-sang-wook-1.jpeg

Han Sang Jin is a person who lives the life of a free spirit rather than tying himself down with serious dating. He is Lee Soo Hyuk’s best friend and business partner and also his only source of relationship counseling. Needless to say, Han Sang Jin gives advice that’s likely less than helpful, and viewers can look forward to his and Lee Soo Hyuk’s bickering and humor throughout the show.

joo-sang-wook-2.jpeg

“Han Sang Jin is always the mood maker no matter where he goes,” Joo Sang Wook explained. “He’s a guy who considers himself to be other people’s ‘laugh button.'” He then went on to elaborate, “In order to portray Han Sang Jin’s humorousness, I used big facial expressions and gestures. My sense of humor is similar to Yoon Hyun Min’s, so we were quick to get close, almost like we’ve known each other for a really long time already. He went from being serious to playful and kept up with the rhythm well, so I had a lot of fun filming and didn’t even realize how fast time was going by.”

joo-sang-wook-3.jpeg

As for the unique charming points of “Bo Ra! Deborah,” Joo Sang Wook chose Deborah’s acute dating advice and each couple’s different stories. “It shows the many types of dating and love, which can’t be explained under a single definition, incorporated into different people’s unique situations. It’s a drama with realistic stories that raise people’s empathy since these situations could have happened to them at some point, and it’s something you can watch easily.”

“Bo Ra! Deborah” will premiere on April 12 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1575330wpp/joo-sang-wook-is-a-confident-and-easygoing-ceo-in-new-drama-with-yoo-in-na-and-yoon-hyun-min

• Like 3

Publisher Yoon Hyun-min spotted in Bora! Deborah

by missvictrix

Yoon-Hyun-Min-2.jpeg202303241044201910_4_20230324104804613-1

Finally! I’ve been anticipating a sighting of our other characters in ENA’s upcoming rom-com Bora! Deborah, and our hero now has official character stills released. Yoon Hyun-min (Get Revenge) plays the character of Lee Soo-hyuk, a publisher who does business with our love guru heroine Deborah, played by Yoo Inna (Snowdrop).

I have sat through many a drama — some good, some bad — for the enjoyment of watching Yoon Hyun-min act (ever since his “Spinach” days), so I’m as excited as anyone to see him paired with Yoo Inna. There is magic in the air, and though I’ve been burned before after saying that, I’m stupidly hopeful this time around. The role of a successful influencer and dating coach with a failing love life of her own seems written for Yoo Inna, and Yoon Hyun-min is more than able to sell the sweet, the surly, and also sprinkle in some emotional complexity to keep things grounded.

In talking about the role, Yoon not only vouches for the script’s power to suck you in (yes!), and the great couple storylines (more yes!), but he says that he found the relationship between his and Yoo Inna’s characters compelling.

In collaborating on a love playbook (presumably to be produced by the publishing house Soo-hyuk runs with bestie Joo Sang-wook), Soo-hyuk and Deborah are faced with their totally different ideas on love and romance. Deborah is on Team Strategy, while Soo-hyuk is Team Sincerity. And while Soo-hyuk is noted as indifferent and seemingly cold, he’s also described as having a powerfully ~charming~ side, and a warm and genuine heart. Get ready, folks!

Created by the writer + PD team that last brought us Mad for Each Other, Bora! Deborah premieres on April 12 on ENA.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/publisher-yoon-hyun-min-spotted-in-bora-deborah/

• Like 2

Joo Sang-wook & Chansung support Bora! Deborah

by missvictrix

More character stills have been released for ENA’s upcoming Bora! Deborah, which stars Yoo Inna (Snowdrop) and Yoon Hyun-min (Get Revenge). We’ve previously gotten stills of our hero — and two adorable teasers with our love guru heroine — but now it’s time for the rest of the oppa parade cast to be filled in.

The drama tells the story of our eponymous heroine Deborah — a famous “yeon-fluencer” (love + influencer) — as she starts to do business with Lee Soo-hyuk (Yoon Hyun-min) and his friend and business partner Han Sang-jin, who is played by Joo Sang-wook (Alchemy of Souls). The two run a publishing house, so I’m basically dying with these characters stills, and dramaland’s ever-delightful rendering of the Sexy Editor and Thoughtful Businessman. In terms of personalities, while Soo-hyuk is noted as seeming a bit uptight (but is actually sincere and warm-hearted), Sang-jin is the charismatic and easy-going one. He also acts as Soo-hyuk’s confidant in matters of the heart, and their dynamic is said to be a lot of fun.

Perhaps even more pertinent to the plot is the character of Noh Joo-wan, played by Chansung (Show Window: The Queen’s House). He’s an ambitious man, the owner of a successful chicken franchise, and he’s known for his warm visuals. He’s also Deborah’s other half! The two are the perfect wannabe couple that everyone envies, but as we’ll see, their paths are beginning to diverge.

Created by the writer + PD team that last brought us Mad for Each Other, Bora! Deborah premieres on April 12 on ENA.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/03/joo-sang-wook-chansung-support-bora-deborah/

• Like 1

Spoiler

2PM’s Chansung Is The Owner Of A Famous Chicken Franchise In Upcoming Rom-Com

2PM’s Chansung Is The Owner Of A Famous Chicken Franchise In Upcoming Rom-Com

Mar 30, 2023
by E. Ezeji

ENA’s new drama “Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title) has unveiled its first character stills of 2PM’s Chansung!

ENA’s “Bo Ra! Deborah” is a rom-com that follows the romance story of Deborah (Yoo In Na), the greatest dating coach who believes love is all about strategy, and the nonchalant Soo Hyuk (Yoon Hyun Min), who struggles with love and believes sincerity is most important in dating.

Chansung plays Noh Joo Wan, Deborah’s boyfriend who is the owner of a famous chicken franchise.

The first still captures Noh Joo Wan with a relaxed smile and masculinity that shows the charm of the romanticist. Chansung’s heartwarming visuals in the image raises anticipation for his character.

Changsung

In the next image, Noh Joo Wan is looking somewhere with a sad look on his face. The contrast between his expression with that of the first still raises curiosity.

Changsung Bo Ra! Deborah

Noh Joo Wan grew up in a wealthy family and never lacked anything. With a great need for recognition, he dreams of becoming a self-made man. He and Deborah are the perfect couple everyone envies.

However, at some point, they start to have different dreams, and things start to go wrong.

On the reason he chose to appear in “Bo Ra! Deborah,” Chansung shared, “When I first saw the script, I read it as if I was possessed by something. The script is filled with words about dating that are entertaining, realistic, and arouse empathy.” He added, “The various couples have their own unique charms.” Regarding his character Noh Joo Wan, Chansung explained, “Noh Joo Wan is a character who seems like a typical ‘golden spoon’ without any difficult sides to him, but he is a bit selfish when it comes to dating.”

Bo Ra! Deborah Changsung

About his co-star Yoo In Na, he shared, “Working with her on set was always really nice, and she is an actress with great passion for her work. The ‘Deborah’ portrayed by Yoo In Na was much more appealing to me than when I read it in the script. Thanks to that, I was able to immerse myself more into the drama.”

“Bo Ra! Deborah” will air its first episode on April 12 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1576147wpp/2pms-chansung-is-the-owner-of-a-famous-chicken-franchise-in-upcoming-rom-com

• Like 2

Watch: Yoo In Na Holds A Messy Live Broadcast After A Bad Breakup In New Rom-Com Teaser

Yoo-In-Na-5.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Mar 30, 2023
by S. Cho

“Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title) has previewed Yoo In Na’s tragic dating downfall in a new teaser!

ENA’s “Bo Ra! Deborah” is a rom-com that follows the romance story of Deborah (Yoo In Na), the greatest dating coach who believes love is all about strategy, and the nonchalant Soo Hyuk (Yoon Hyun Min), who struggles with love and believes sincerity is most important in dating. The drama is a new collaboration between director Lee Tae Gon and scriptwriter Ah Kyung who worked on “Mad for Each Other” together and also stars Joo Sang Wook, 2PM’s Chansung, Girl’s Day’s Sojin, and more.

On March 30, ENA unveiled a dramatic third teaser that captures the sad reality of dating that even top dating coach Deborah cannot avoid. After confidently giving viewers harsh dating advice during a live broadcast in the drama’s last teaser, the latest preview of “Bo Ra! Deborah” shows Deborah crying and complaining to viewers instead.

With Deborah’s typical image as a perfect “dating influencer” nowhere to be seen, she turns on an Instagram live broadcast while drunk, disheveled, and distraught over a breakup. She tries to get advice from viewers as she asks, “Everyone…what on earth could be my problem?”

In disbelief, she complains that her ex felt suffocated by her calls and mutters to herself, “Why did I not know? Why why why did I not know?” Unable to stop herself, she ends up calling her ex and screaming, “You ruined everything! I’m going to get revenge.” However, she’s in for a rude awakening when they abruptly hang up on her and all her viewers start exiting the broadcast. When Deborah realizes everyone’s left, she quietly comments, “I’m going to leave too…”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1576332wpp/watch-yoo-in-na-holds-a-messy-live-broadcast-after-a-bad-breakup-in-new-rom-com-teaser

• Like 3

March 31 2023

Teaser trailer 4 for ENA drama “Bora! Deborah”

Bora_Deborah-mp1.jpeg

Teaser trailer 4 added for ENA drama series “Bora! Deborah” starring Yoo In-Na. The teaser trailer begins with Yoo In-Na as Yeon Bo-Ra in a drunken, angry state after breaking up with her boyfriend. She then posts an apology video through social media.

“Bora! Deborah” will first air April 12, 2023 in April 12, 2023.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Yeon Bo-Ra (Yoo In-Na) is a writer and she works under the pen name of Deborah. She is the author of a best-selling book about love and she is also famous as a dating coach. She has made lots of famous sayings as a dating coach and gained sympathy from the public. As Deborah, Yeon Bo-Ra is honest, witty, and popular with women. As Yeon Bo-Ra, things are different for her. She gets involved with Lee Soo-Hyeok (Yoon Hyun-Min).

Lee Soo-Hyeok works as a publishing planner. He is an unpredictable man. He is sometimes gentle and passionate to women, but sometimes indifferent and cold. Love is a difficult thing for him. He doesn’t like Deborah, who talks like she knows everything about love, but he unexpectedly gets involved with her and faces a change in his life.

Meanwhile, Han Sang-Jin (Joo Sang-Wook) is the CEO of Jinri Publishing Company. He is Lee Soo-Hyeok’s close friend and business partner. Han Sang-Jin is witty, smart and good-mannered. He is loved by everyone. He prefers to keep a freewheeling lifestyle, rather than a deep romantic relationship.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-4-for-ena-drama-bora-deborah

• Like 3

Yoo In Na And Yoon Hyun Min Dish On Their Chemistry In New Rom-Com Drama

Yoo In Na And Yoon Hyun Min Dish On Their Chemistry In New Rom-Com Drama

Yoo In Na and Yoon Hyun Min couldn’t say enough good things about working together for their upcoming drama “Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title)!

“Bo Ra! Deborah” is a new ENA drama that tells the unlikely love story of Deborah, a dating coach who believes that you need to approach romance strategically (played by Yoo In Na), and Lee Soo Hyuk, a publishing executive who thinks romance is all about sincerity (Yoon Hyun Min).

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk initially get off to a rocky start during their first meeting. Although Lee Soo Hyuk is extending his phone to Deborah in order to get her number, the glares that the two are shooting at one another seem somewhat less than friendly.

However, things appear to take a turn for the better once the pair heads to a noraebang for some karaoke. Whatever tension was brewing between the duo seems to have dissipated as both Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk passionately sing their hearts out.

Yoo-In-Na-Yoon-Hyun-Min-2.jpg

Praising her co-star, Yoo In Na remarked, “Yoon Hyun Min is a fun and exceedingly considerate actor. The entire time we were filming together, I was able to act while feeling happy and relaxed every single day.”

As for the chemistry between their characters, Yoo In Na summed up their dynamic with the keyword “magnets.” The actress explained, “Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk are drawn to one another regardless of their will.”

Meanwhile, Yoon Hyun Min shared, “I met Yoo In Na for the first time [through this drama], and she was a huge source of motivation for me. I was really struck by how, even amidst her busy schedule, she was always smiling and would take the lead in [brightening] the atmosphere on set.”

“I was also really inspired by seeing Yoo In Na’s preparation process with her script,” he continued. “If the opportunity should arise, she’s an actress with whom I’d like to work together again in a different project.”

“Bo Ra! Deborah” will premiere on April 12 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1577661wpp/yoo-in-na-and-yoon-hyun-min-dish-on-their-chemistry-in-new-rom-com-drama

• Like 2

ENA drops main trailer of BoraDeborah showing the ups and downs of our dating coach YooInna's life. Also stars YoonHyunmin JooSangwook HwangChansung, the romcom drama will premiere on 12 April

BoraDeborah releases character posters of YooInna YoonHyunMin JooSangWook HwangChanSung

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

Yoo In Na, Joo Sang Wook, Yoon Hyun Min, And 2PM’s Chansung Toast To Love In Poster For Upcoming ENA Rom-Com

Yoo In Na, Joo Sang Wook, Yoon Hyun Min, And 2PM’s Chansung Toast To Love In Poster For Upcoming ENA Rom-Com

ENA has raised viewers’ anticipation for upcoJing rom-com “Bo Ra! Deborah” (literal title) with eye-catching posters!

“Bo Ra! Deborah” is an upcoJing rom-com that follows the romance story of Deborah (Yoo In Na), the greatest dating coach who believes love is all about strategy, and the nonchalant Lee Soo Hyuk (Yoon Hyun Jin), who struggles with love and believes sincerity is most important in dating.

On April 5, “Bo Ra! Deborah” released group and character posters of Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Jin, Joo Sang Wook, and 2PM’s Chansung.

The drama’s first group poster captures mysterious tension in the bright smiles of Deborah, Lee Soo Hyuk, Han Sang Jin (Joo Sang Wook), and Noh Joo Wan (Chansung) as they toast under dazzling party lights. The poster reads, “Work and love, we make it all happen for you,” raising curiosity about the life coaching that they will provide.

ENA-Bora-Deborah-Poster.jpeg

In the next poster, Deborah looks imposing like the “greatest dating coach” that she is, having mastered all the relationship skills in the world. The poster hints at Deborah’s confidence in her skills, reading, “Are you having a hard time dating? Deborah will take care of it.” Although she seems to know how to help others with love, Deborah is actually helpless in her own dating life. Stay tuned to see Yoo In Na’s performance as the witty and honest Deborah!

Yoo-In-Ah.jpeg

In Yoon Hyun Jin’s poster, his character Lee Soo Hyuk, a publishing planner, creates excitement with his seeJingly indifferent, hot, and “superficial” charms. His plain expression paired with the party hat he’s balancing on his head create an interesting contradiction that suits his comment, “Love?! Do I have to say it for you to know?” Viewers should look forward to seeing how Lee Soo Hyuk’s encounter with a heartbroken Deborah will change him.

Bora-Deborah.jpeg

Next up is Joo Sang Wook as the clever Han Sang Jin, who is captured in a relaxed atmosphere. The poster summarizes his view on love with the statement, “Love?! Just lightly have fun.” Although Han Sang Jin is Lee Soo Hyuk’s boss, he is also his close friend and the only person he turns to for dating advice.

Spoiler

Bora-ENA.jpeg

The last poster features Noh Joo Wan posing cutely while exuding a cool aura that reflects his wealthy upbringing. In addition to being born into a wealthy family that owns a famous chicken franchise, Noh Joo Wan is the boyfriend of dating influencer Deborah. However, his poster hints that their relationship has gone awry by reading, “Love?! I don’t want to be the bad guy.”

Spoiler

Chansung-Bora-Debora.jpeg

The production team of “Bo Ra! Deborah” shared of the drama, “Realistic and relatable episodes of couples who will give a glimpse of various types of love will unfold in a cheerful and dynamic way.”

ENA’s upcoming drama “Bo Ra!’ Deborah” will premiere on April 12 at 9 p.m. KST. Catch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1577821wpp/yoo-in-na-joo-sang-wook-yoon-hyun-min-and-2pms-chansung-toast-to-love-in-poster-for-upcoming-ena-rom-com

• Like 2

Premiere Watch: Bora! Deborah

by missvictrix

Time slot: Wednesday-Thursday
Broadcaster: ENA
Genre: Rom-com
Episode count: 14

Reasons to watch: Are there any reasons not to watch?! Well, I suppose there are, if you’re not in a mood for a bubbly rom-com. Wait, we’re getting a bubbly rom-com, right? Right now, at least, it looks like we are – not a hint of murder in sight as we begin the story of a love guru and influencer (Yoo Inna) who has to come to terms with her own methods in dating and love. Opposite our heroine is the publisher duo Yoon Hyun-min and Joo Sang-wook with whom she’ll work, in addition to her own Perfect Boyfriend played by Chansung. I don’t know about you, but my hopes are sky-high. If this isn’t ditzy, delightful, and cleverly edited, I might riot.

TL;DR: Yoo Inna dating coach rom-com

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/04/premiere-watch-bora-deborah/

• Like 1

True To Love starring Yoo In-na will premiere today April 12 on Prime Video.

Behind the Scenes video of Yoo In-na filming the drama poster of True To You on YG Stage Youtube channel.

Press conference pictures

EJGUSBTF7UPCPA35XDNJJEED3U.jpg

At the Stanford Hotel in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 12th, ENA's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Look! Deborah' (script Ah-kyung, director Lee Tae-gon and Seo Min-jeong) production presentation was held and director Lee Tae-gon and actors Yoo In-na, Yoon Hyun-min, Joo Sang-wook, and Hwang Chan-sung attended.

ENA's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Look! Deborah' will be broadcast for the first time at 9:00 pm on the April 12th.

SMLMMD6CJK3WCOGO3UVUD6HGCA.jpg

LJWLRHPRJP2DQV26TEJQSZXXGM.jpg

Spoiler

AI5QHPUFCPSXWZ23RWM2E5TGTA.jpg

VT64WNQKJQAXNWBUT6DIBRJVXI.jpg

MXJUG3GBUY2NMWFV727C7WEJG4.jpg

5TOSNQNAT52YRJARVX3X2HNY6A.jpg

3UEDQL7LI7BIJMO6BA5K66ORNU.jpg

SFAB2Y34JJXYSHM5PNVSJIFXTU.jpg

BDFSJ72RUB26XW7HF2E754ZWUA.jpg

K37ZKYPDOQ6RLZCOM5QADMW3FU.jpg

FA3SY6E4GGG7OLGOT3RT7V2VHY.jpg