[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

Yet one more last time I presume JH is asking SY to get back together - to release him from prison.

And his mother is still doing his bidding...organising a press conference that countered SYG's own press conference.

Today's court scene will see whether JH will get what he wants from SY or SY will cut off ties with him completely. 

I keep telling myself, just 6 more episodes (less than 3 hours) to go :rubchin:

• Like 1

The seesaw is never ending but maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel. 
JH is getting another chance by his mother declaring he was Ma's grandson. But SY gets to decide if she saw YK do the poisoning. She will need to explain An's video though in real life. 

• Like 2

Okay, after a near life-ending eye roll episode ...

- The red thermos is useless, anyone could've laced it with poison after the fact. 

- Why is the video evidence being so quickly dismissed?  Can videos be faked? Yes. However, those fakeries can be detected ... especially by law enforcement agencies.

- Conspiring to have a lawyer, whose career spans decades, to violate his clients trust is wrong on so many levels ... first, if he actually does it, second, it probably risks handing Ji Ho a reprieve via mistrial if he betrays him in court (disclaimer, don't know Korean legal ... maybe this isn't as bad as it seems)  YK ... still a witch.

- I was actually starting to feel bad for Mama Kang, and then she goes right back to being her sons puppet.

Lastly, I realized today that I think this drama has had more of its main characters in jail at some point than any other ... :rolleyes:

- HS has been in jail

- JH has been in jail

- YK has been in jail

- SY has been in jail

- MA has been in jail

- Secretary Ko has been in jail

- Even In Ha's dad was in jail in the very beginning

Jimmy Fallon React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• LOL 5

YK is the vice chairman but she doesn't have a lawyer with PIs to work on her case. She's depending on the prosecutor. What an idiot! The doctor's claim that he saw her is not even investigated. CCTvs checked. 
So SY chose YK?

• Like 1

It was a good twist at the beginning of Episode 114 - with Ji Ho's mom turning against him and blurted out about everything, including the fact that JH wasn't Yoo Min Sung's real son! She also discovered the flask that was used to poison Chairman Ma and In Ha immediately recognised that. That could be the final piece of evidence to make him go into jail!

JH has turned into the worst jerk of all, blaming his mother for not siding with him and cornering him! Even his lawyer and Director Min (from the hospital) ditched him at the last minute. The only person he has now is Se Young. Yet, SY betrayed him again and pointed to JH as the person who brought the poisoned drink to see Ma!

Ahn Hee Young is also seen to be running away from the law and Ko is the only person that she can turn to.

The preview seems to be pointing to a Ms Cho (who is she) that can help JH out? He is also not going to let SY off, after her betrayal. With JH most likely confirmed going into jail, the eyes are on who is going to win the Chairmanship position of Cheon Ha - I think it will be In Ha. The next 4 episodes will be all on SY's downfall and a final episode on Friday to wrap it up! 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2023 at 2:02 PM, maribella said:

AHY had been so smart all along, making a lot of money, so why is she still in Korea being cornered like a rat? 

her greed for making so much money will land her in jail soon. 

we do not know much of her background, i assumed all her monies will go to charity for good use.

• LOL 3

Episode 115 has JH being sentenced to 17 years in jail and he is still adamant that he will get out of prison, which he did at the end! Really, this guys has infinite lives :rubchin:

The ones who should be afraid in the next 2 episodes or so should be SY and AHY. AHY is seen emptying JH's safety box which contained all his secrets and she will be the person that JH will go to after his jail break. Seems like till the end, AHY is still not willing to help Team Good Guys when they seek her out to turn over SY's evidences of misdeeds. Will she die or will she go to jail? 

The same goes for SY, who will be next in line as she was the one who gave the poison to JH. 

3 more episodes to bring all the bad guys into prison/have some of them killed off and the final episode as a wrap up.

• Like 1

Lucky cat JH really has 9 lives! Escaping prison and today from KSJ too despite being beaten up.

AHY is probably gone, last seen talking to KSJ ready to leave the country.

The next thing JH did was to approach his mother and somehow uses SY (or his mother) to "kidnap" his daughter HB, leading to the confrontation with HS in the next episode.

With just tomorrow, Thursday and Friday left; I cannot wait to see JH ended up dead (very likely) with SY in jail. I also would very much like to see AHY being found out too and jailed big time!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Lucky cat JH really has 9 lives! Escaping prison and today from KSJ too despite being beaten up.

AHY is probably gone, last seen talking to KSJ ready to leave the country.

The next thing JH did was to approach his mother and somehow uses SY (or his mother) to "kidnap" his daughter HB, leading to the confrontation with HS in the next episode.

With just tomorrow, Thursday and Friday left; I cannot wait to see JH ended up dead (very likely) with SY in jail. I also would very much like to see AHY being found out too and jailed big time!

He just never really get caught eh.

SY realised that she is in a hot soup as AHY stole the secrets that JH had in the safe, including the incriminating evidence of her giving JH the poison that caused Ma's death eventually. With that in mind, she decided to "partner" JH again :waitwhat: The number of times she did this is a testament of how bad the writing of this show can get

After escaping from JH, AHY decided to give all the evidences from JH's safe (thanks to him mentioning the passcode so openly....who would ever do that in real life :surprisedwut:) to KSJ and she's gone! Dun think she will be back unless she got arrested by the police (whom ability I cannot trust as they let slip JH who managed to return to his home).

JH kidnapped HB in exchange for the slush fund ledger and the recording that AHY gave to KSJ. Today and likely tomorrow's episode will see the final showdown between JH + SY with HS, IH and SYG

3 more episodes to go.....will JH die with a big bang?

• Blob 1