[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

Just a few episodes ago, Ji Ho & Se Young were tearing each other up; and then now they are back together again, even thinking of getting married again :surprisedwut: Are you serious, writer-nim?

The plot is really laughable and keeps recycling old stuffs - I repeat this again and again as I am really so fed up with the dragging of the plot!

We also got a scene of both secretaries whereby Ko advising Ahn to leave Ji Ho, only to be rebuffed. 

The only new stuff is during the last 30 seconds when the gang discovered a voice recording in a pen of Ma Hyun Duk's last week, recorded at 10 March 2023, right before her death! That will make her written wills to be invalid and in that recording, she left 50% of her assets to In Ha, who is still her most treasured grandson.

In today's episode, Se Young must be regretting being friendly with In Ha by giving him that box containing memories that belonged to In Ha and Ma!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

death! That will make her written wills to be invalid and in that recording, she left 50% of her assets to In Ha, who is still her most treasured grandson.

The recording is a duplicate of the written will that JH had destroyed. So with that will, SY seems to have nothing.  But she is now CEO of Poison plus Femme Fatale. What will happen to the merger?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@maribella  @Newbie21SG  If JH is aware of the recording, I'm sure he will by all means

to have it disposed if he found out.

If the good guys are as stupid as before, IH would leave it in his office, in the top drawer and a sign saying Grandma's will.

Hopefully, they know how to keep it safe since the show is ending.

39 minutes ago, maribella said:

If the good guys are as stupid as before, IH would leave it in his office, in the top drawer and a sign saying Grandma's will.

Hopefully, they know how to keep it safe since the show is ending.

well, hopefully to see JH gets nailed for good, I hate his smirking face .

The same goes to sour face Sec An...

• Like 1

If anyone is tired with the twists, guess what? We have another one. Then my FFW finger worked unconsciously.

YK had been set up for Ma's murder by JH and SY. I missed it but I am sure An planted the 'evidence'. She found the bug. Maybe her brain was clicking, 'who's going to pay me the most'? I'd like her run over by the wtod.

Good news is HB has approved uncle IH marrying his mum.

I always thought it strange that when they got engaged, they started living together and behaving like a married couple. I wonder if that is true of other couples in Korea.

edit: IH realised that Ma was poisoned after reading her journal.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

18 minutes ago, maribella said:

If anyone is tired with the twists, guess what? We have another one. Then my FFW finger worked unconsciously.

YK had been set up for Ma's murder by JH and SY. I missed it but I am sure An planted the 'evidence'. She found the bug. Maybe her brain was clicking, 'who's going to pay me the most'? I'd like her run over by the wtod.

Jesus Christ. Really?! Now it's getting ridiculous, they're trying way too hard to make things suspenseful. 

• Like 1

I took a break from this drama as it was dragging so much and they haven't sorted out the relationship between SY and JH? :surprisedwut:

2 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

My Korean daily senses are telling me they're gonna extend it

No this drama will actually end at 119 eps. One ep is cut which I assume due to the low ratings. MBC has advertised the new drama following this one.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

No this drama will actually end at 119 eps. One ep is cut which I assume due to the low ratings. MBC has advertised the new drama following this one.

Oh wow. MBC is kinda ruthless with their dailies lol, "I Trusted Him" back in 2011 was cancelled only at 65 episodes! Good that they cut it, though. What's the name of the next daily?

• Like 1

Is Ko having feelings for Sec An ???? why must he alert her that JH/SY found out she's  the one behind selling the fake paintings.

At one point i was so happy to know JH & SY finally go down with the latest recorded will being  revealed & the blood stained book left by MA with hand written "ji" 

Then SYG admitted she killed MA & this shocked Minister Joo ..what a twist ! 

Yes, SYG wants Ma down & dead, BUT I don't think she killed her.

@Newbie21SG

Is JH which feeds MA her favourite  pomegranate drinks which has been laced with poison.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Then SYG admitted she killed MA & this shocked Minister Joo ..what a twist ! 

Yes, SYG wants Ma down & dead, BUT I don't think she killed her.

I haven't got around to watching the subbed episode. YK admits killing Ma? But it was JH who gave the drink to her. He has also been gloating at how he has succeeded in killing her. There is something about YK which I don't like but admitting to murder? :surprisedwut:

On 4/1/2023 at 3:52 PM, liyahsbutterfly said:

Oh wow. MBC is kinda ruthless with their dailies lol, "I Trusted Him" back in 2011 was cancelled only at 65 episodes! Good that they cut it, though. What's the name of the next daily?

One? 

I think it's just scheduling issue. They could stop at 110 if not for the back and forth game between JH and SY. 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 10:35 AM, Thong Thin said:

I@Newbie21SG

Is JH which feeds MA her favourite  pomegranate drinks which has been laced with poison.

Not sure if its JH or SY who poisoned the drink. 

Yes, we are left with 9 more episodes after today and it looks like SYK is under detention.

Only 1 episode is cancelled, so, does not really mean anything for a 120-parter. In fact, they should end it at Episode 80 or 90 already!

The preview also shows the reporter disclosing another of JH's secret perhaps?

• Like 2