[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

26 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay just a couple of things ...

- YK & IH's Mom confirm that HS & IH are "allowed" to love each other ... YK already knew about IH's bloodline.

- How stupid does SY have to be? Will killing IH's Mom remove the memories from YK & Prosecutor Joo? They'll still know she killed HS's Aunt.

- Have we talked about the idea that SY may be the REAL SY?  That would be an interesting twist for both sides - if SY does something to Prosecutor Joo (or vice versa) and then they find out after the deed is done "SURPRISE" you really are father and daughter ... now that would be a good twist B)

SY and JY are playing a dangerous game called gaslighting. After JH hinted that they should silence IH's mom, SY again tried to have him take care of the matter by his hands as per preview.

The twist about the real SY has some things to sort out first. So we got photos of Joo's ex-wife and the real SY and they didn't look like SY and her birth mom. They were reported to be in Australia as well before - it's gonna be a long shot to explain how the real one ended up in an orphanage but not in Australia.

One more thing, according to SY's mom, SY was the result of her involvement with a married man. Joo could have an affair with her while being married to his ex-wife, but that would mean the real SY was with him then while SY was in the orphanage.

@maribella   @Thong Thin I hope the writer will know that viewers have got sick of JH so he needs to be dethroned asap. It's odd that SY who is another villain started to suffer early in the show (circa ep 45) but it takes way longer for JH to fall. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

The twist about the real SY has some things to sort out first. So we got photos of Joo's ex-wife and the real SY and they didn't look like SY and her birth mom. They were reported to be in Australia as well before - it's gonna be a long shot to explain how the real one ended up in an orphanage but not in Australia.

I don't think Cha Kang Joo and her mum has anything to do with Joo. That's why neither looks like the real thing.  Even allowing for twists that we can expect in kdramas, I don't think SY/Cha Kang Joo and mum are related to Joo. If they were , Ma would use it now to fight Joo. She would not need YK. 

@melodictrain somehow I don't see him grovelling in fewer than 10 episodes.  YK wants to bring him down at the same time with Ma, I think. But she depends on IH's mum who seems to be in danger.  YK should work on removing An, then JH's network may unravel.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, maribella said:

I don't think Cha Kang Joo and her mum has anything to do with Joo. That's why neither looks like the real thing.  Even allowing for twists that we can expect in kdramas, I don't think SY/Cha Kang Joo and mum are related to Joo. If they were , Ma would use it now to fight Joo. She would not need YK. 

@melodictrain somehow I don't see him grovelling in fewer than 10 episodes.  YK wants to bring him down at the same time with Ma, I think. But she depends on IH's mum who seems to be in danger.  YK should work on removing An, then JH's network may unravel.

Yeah I think we are on the same page about the real SY.

I understand how YK wants to use JH to bring down Ma, but realistically Ma is hard to deal with even without JH. There will be a time gap between JH's fall and Ma's fall. As for An, her eyes in the last episode suggested she got tired of JH's arrogance :lol:, probably it's a sign of a new master like @LeftCoastOppasaid?

• Like 2

We are up to Episode 77 in a 120 episode season. What other secrets are out there? IH is not Ma's biological grandson? I can see this happening because IH and HS are technically half cousins. It's also a pathway for HS to become the only true third generation heir of Chung-Ha Group.

HB can also become the 4th generation heir without her father being the grandson of Ma.     

Edit:

If IH is not Ma's biological grandson then I wouldn't be surprised if this drama introduced IH's real life dad and they'll potray him as an addicted gambler/scam artist and is looking for IH and his mother for money. We still have 40+ episodes to go.  

• Like 1

I do not see IH's father being related to YK at all. I think Ma had him before she married YK's dad. The scene where YK and IH mom  are in her office and she says to his mom you know they are allowed to be together shows me that both know that they are not related by blood at all and its just a matter of the register and currently HS is not on the register for that family. YK acknowledge her as her daughter both nothing else has been done legally. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I do not see IH's father being related to YK at all. I think Ma had him before she married YK's dad. The scene where YK and IH mom  are in her office and she says to his mom you know they are allowed to be together shows me that both know that they are not related by blood at all and its just a matter of the register and currently HS is not on the register for that family. YK acknowledge her as her daughter both nothing else has been done legally. 

I don't think he is either, even after IH mom said.

Hey! We finally got an HB sighting ... and cue the telegraphing :rolleyes:

HB's puppy-eyed request to live together with HS & JH was the clarion call for the noble idiocy to begin. 

Not all bad though, as it sets up JH for a fall that will involve IH saving HB from JH's evil in some fashion, thus earning uncle IH his new dad credits.

IH's mom making a recording to IH & HS explaining everything? ... Yep, she's doomed. ( too bad too, I really liked her ) :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ep 77 was a bit boring to me. I agree with @maribella - the only takeaway was that IH and HS could love each other without being labelled as cousins.

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

HB's puppy-eyed request to live together with HS & JH was the clarion call for the noble idiocy to begin. 

Not all bad though, as it sets up JH for a fall that will involve IH saving HB from JH's evil in some fashion, thus earning uncle IH his new dad credits.

I can see this happen. Poor HB, she got an evil dad and a dumb mom, so someone else has to save her. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

IH's mom making a recording to IH & HS explaining everything? ... Yep, she's doomed. ( too bad too, I really liked her ) :tears:

I thought she's going to die too. Poor Mother Kang, she won't have a drinking buddy anymore. 

Who's going to kill her? JH or SY?

• Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 8:18 AM, maribella said:

That was an episode that confirms our suspicion that HS and IH arent'cousins. Nothing else I want to know. 

IH mum knows that HS and IH are not cousin, that the reason she gave the rings to IH.

But, with IH's mum making a recording, does it mean she knows she will be kill by SY or JH.

@LeftCoastOppa  your little girl, HB finallys speaks..and she wants HS & JH to reconcile back.

On 2/11/2023 at 6:13 PM, melodictrain said:

I can see this happen. Poor HB, she got an evil dad and a dumb mom, so someone else has to save her. 

HB is innocent, she hasn't seen the evil side of his dad yet. Looking at how cruel & evil JH is making his  moves, i am very sure HS & HB will not go back to him.

22 hours ago, maribella said:

I thought she's going to die too. Poor Mother Kang, she won't have a drinking buddy anymore. 

Who's going to kill her? JH or SY?

Mother Kang wont die but very sad to know his evil son is a murderer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Mother Kang wont die but very sad to know his evil son is a murderer.

Aah... I should be careful with my sentences. I meant IH's mum will most likely die and her drinking buddy Mother Kang will miss her. 

JH is thoroughly evil. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

If HS goes back to JH, it will cause an outrage among viewers I believe. 

Even if HS goes back to JH for the sake of HB, I'm sure is only for a short moment. 

IF SY is not dead and not in prison, I'm very sure she's not going to let go of JH that easily, perhaps

she will kill JH, knowing SY would not hesitate to dirty her hands again. 

19 hours ago, maribella said:

Aah... I should be careful with my sentences. I meant IH's mum will most likely die and her drinking buddy Mother Kang will miss her. 

JH is thoroughly evil. 

I hope JH either ends up dead or life imprisonment.

• Like 3