[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

All I can see with him is his excessive arrogance and pomposity. It's funny how he goes around claiming he's the only grandson of Ma and chairman of CH while he's a fake one. Makes me wonder how he would defend himself in front of everyone when the truth comes out. 

YK is the culprit here. She should pay for what JH has done as well. All the revelations from her had been forced, not voluntary. She still has not paid for covering SY's crimes and misdeeds. Now, is she going to expose JH's identity too? She had promised him she won't.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, maribella said:

Now, is she going to expose JH's identity too?

I was expecting that she would reveal the truth about JH in today's episode after she confessed to HS but no. It doesn't make sense why she keeps hiding it when the time has come. Because of her, JH has been sitting in the chairman chair for 5 episodes :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, melodictrain said:

All I can see with him is his excessive arrogance and pomposity. It's funny how he goes around claiming he's the only grandson of Ma and chairman of CH while he's a fake one. Makes me wonder how he would defend himself in front of everyone when the truth comes out. 

I was annoyed when he became chairman but now i like it because his fall from grace will be epic

• Like 2

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

I was expecting that she would reveal the truth about JH in today's episode after she confessed to HS but no. It doesn't make sense why she keeps hiding it when the time has come. Because of her, JH has been sitting in the chairman chair for 5 episodes :) 

She bargained her release using that info. How will she break the news? 

Ma is guilty of instructing despicable acts. She is guilty of withholding crucial information. 

• Like 1

that arrogant JH, i would like to do this to him... can't stand him when he reported to Ma on 

IH's dNA results.  

tenor.gif?itemid=14620955

ya ya... you are so proud that you are the only MA's grandson left.....damn you... you are FAKE as well.

YK !.... when are you going to burst out that JH is fake as well...what are you waiting for ?????

8 hours ago, melodictrain said:

JH has been sitting in the chairman chair for 5 episodes  

hahaha, you really counted  ! :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, maribella said:

YK is the culprit here. She should pay for what JH has done as well. All the revelations from her had been forced, not voluntary. She still has not paid for covering SY's crimes and misdeeds. Now, is she going to expose JH's identity too? She had promised him she won't.

What's the reason for not disclosing JH indentity .

7 hours ago, Songbae said:

I was annoyed when he became chairman but now i like it because his fall from grace will be epic

he is enjoying and is so arrogant with his Chairmanship...i wish to feed him to a school of piranha....

9 hours ago, melodictrain said:

I can't wait to see when the time comes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maribella said:

She bargained her release using that info. How will she break the news? 

Ma is guilty of instructing despicable acts. She is guilty of withholding crucial information. 

I don't see why she can't do it. It was made on the condition of her release but it's not like the promise was paper-based or anything. The only thing that prevented her from telling the truth was the fear of having an estranged relationship with HS again, but she chose to confess already. 

Unless YK is afraid of being kidnapped again by JH or Ma, she should reveal his identity.

24 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

hahaha, you really counted

Hahahaha yeah I can't stand him calling himself the Chairman any longer. Happy for the writer to do whatever he wants with him, as long as JH's going down. :partyblob:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

What's the reason for not disclosing JH indentity .

In one of the episodes she said it wasn't the right time. Can't remember whom she said it too. I thought the right time for the truth is any time. 

Any truth, not just about JH.

• Blob 1

@Ameera Ali I am bored. All the hype for two episodes, and the press conference went phut. Come up with some funny Gifs, please. 

This show was supposed to be the fight  of two mothers. It turned out to be YK and SJ. There are so many threads, no impact anymore. They are now introducing a bottle of real poison for SY to use while many other threads  are still untied.

Only HS' parents have been cleared but she is still distant from YK, who is going to jail or die I'm sure. She said that she's not afraid of death.

• LOL 3

The chairwoman really pushing away the only person that loves her, just because he doesn't share the same blood. Yikes. InHa was right when he said she was going to be lonely. IH loved her for her, even if she constantly disappointed him by doing horrible things. 

I need the truth about JH to come out soon. He's so smug. The nerve of him to rat out IH when he himself is a fake --- a fake that knew he was a fake from the start. At least IH had no idea he wasn't Ma's grandson. JH is a just a greedy slimeball.

Finally, the awaited kiss between IH & HS :fullofhearts:

I hope HB will accept IH as her new dad. 

I still feels that MA still have a little lingering love for IH, no doubt from the outside as IH mentioned,

"grandma you are cold from the outside, but you are warm inside"...  

when she visited IH's room which is now dominated by JH, she taught is was IH sleeping on the bed,

however she was a little disappointed it was not.. To me, this is only the beginning for MA to feels

how her heart will hurt but she will be in great PAIN when JH manipulate with her will and claimed

100% of CHEONHA & kick her out from Yusimwo.

SY still as evil before, tries to get rid of either IH's mom or YK by spiking their drinks at the press 

conference , however luck again is not with her.

1 hour ago, CupcakeEonni said:

The chairwoman really pushing away the only person that loves her, just because he doesn't share the same blood. Yikes. InHa was right when he said she was going to be lonely. IH loved her for her, even if she constantly disappointed him by doing horrible things. 

I need the truth about JH to come out soon. He's so smug. The nerve of him to rat out IH when he himself is a fake --- a fake that knew he was a fake from the start. At least IH had no idea he wasn't Ma's grandson. JH is a just a greedy slimeball.

me counting the days when YK burst the bubble of JH who is FAKE !

• Like 3

Both SY and JH are YK's creations, whatever her motives were. 

Much as I'd like HS, IH and HB to be happy without having to visit Grandma in prison, I feel she deserves prison time. When SY was her darling daughter, She never thought of HS as another woman's daughter,  and making JH the other grandson was hurting IH and HS. 

• Like 2