[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

26 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I don't think she is going to commit suicide. Previews are always misleading. 

Just watched the subbed version.  Ma gave a box of mushrooms to JH so that he could use it to eliminate anyone. To make a long story short, from JH, SY and An, finally it was in SJ's food. They had bugged HS office and found out the mother-duo will have their press conference. So SJ was high, not suicidal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Ma gave a box of mushrooms to JH so that he could use it to eliminate anyone. To make a long story short, from JH, SY and An, finally it was in SJ's food.

I think JH was the one who spiked the food. There's a scene where he said it's time to use the mushrooms. SJ appears to be hallucinated so it kinda confirms it was due to the mushrooms. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, maribella said:

Didn't SY call An? And she did meet JH earlier. That's why I thought all 3 were involved.

I don't recall seeing An on the phone with SY or meeting JH. Just watched it again to confirm - there's only a scene where she swapped the food on the day of the press conference. SY rushed to the place after that so I guess she might be involved in it, either directly or indirectly.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, melodictrain said:

I think JH was the one who spiked the food. There's a scene where he said it's time to use the mushrooms. SJ appears to be hallucinated so it kinda confirms it was due to the mushrooms. 

I think JH gets Sec An to spik &  the food & yes, SJ was hallucinated and hopefully she did not

jump down

3 hours ago, melodictrain said:

I don't recall seeing An on the phone with SY or meeting JH. Just watched it again to confirm - there's only a scene where she swapped the food on the day of the press conference. SY rushed to the place after that so I guess she might be involved in it, either directly or indirectly.

haha, the writer is making us pointing fingers at JH > An > SY

But, I think JH is involved, not SY.

By the way, do you guys think Ma  revised the will and gives 100% to JH

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

By the way, do you guys think Ma  revised the will and gives 100% to JH

I don't think Ma will do that. She doesn't trust JH fully, especially after she knew he covered up for SY and lied to her about HS's aunt's accident. She must have seen JH is greedy beyond her expectation when he asked her to revise the will.

The crazy JH told her to include him alone. Not sure if that means he wanted to remove HB from the will as well but that was over the line.

• Like 1

Just to be nitpicky... It's not suicide if she jumps because she was drugged and is hallucinating --- but I'm hoping they manage to stop her before it happens. 

JH is shameless. He never asked HB if he could marry his side piece, but HS has to get permission from a CHILD to get married? Then he gets drunk and emotionally manipulates his kid (a kid he was willing to let die just to please his fake grandma). He doesn't deserve the faith HB has in him. 

If JH gets everything in the will, Ma better watch out. That mushroom powder will come for her next LOL

NEW EVENT:

My Corner of Soompi: Vote for your faviourite pancake toppings and celebrate the International Pancake Day on 21st February, 2023. :eats:

Let us know what's happening in your corner of Soompi. :heartxoxo:

re: Your favourite neighbourhood EO Team: :coolshades:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

It's so draggy. No wonder it's 120 episodes. 
MJ is eliminated and I'm guessing JH is gunning for Ma now. 

MJ died in suspicious circumstances so there should be a post mortem. Not sure if they were discussing that part. Have to wait for the subs. SY might not be involved; she had words with JH. 

An is either blissfully unaware of her complicity or she's pretending. She also told Ko of the bug in HS office. I hope she gets a long prison prison sentence with hard labour. 
I am beginning to think YK is as big an idiot as HS. Of course, I need the subs. Shouldn't the place be crawling around with police? YK had been planning the press conference with MJ, she should be talking to the police; no way would the woman take her life. 

• Like 3

The ratings are reflecting how Korean viewers lost their interest in this show. I'm getting tired and bored as well. But we do have info with subs out for ep 83.

- JH was the real killer. He ordered An to swap the porridge but was trying to frame SY for it.

- YK believed it was not a suicide. She will probably investigate the case in the next 2-3 eps. @maribella I agree YK is getting dumb like HS. 

- Mama Kang is still premature. She got a hunch JH was involved but refused to believe he was a murderer.

- JH finally betrayed Ma LOL. Even if I stop watching this show at some point, I will come back just to see Ma's face when she knows JH threw her under the bus.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

The ratings are reflecting how Korean viewers lost their interest in this show. I'm getting tired and bored as well. But we do have info with subs out for ep 83.

For me, it's the opposite. Of the three dailies right now, this is the only one not dragging for me. I feel like it really picked up the pace in the last few weeks. The side characters all having their own little plots and connections have really made this drama fun for me. Without them, I wouldn't be enjoying this as much as I have been.

The only thing I wish they would reveal faster is JH being a fake, but... what will likely happen is JH trying to take everything from Ma, and then it gets revealed. It will hurt her more to know that she chose JH over InHa when he is the only person in the world who actually loves her. I think I'm actually ok with that.

8 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

For me, it's the opposite. Of the three dailies right now, this is the only one not dragging for me. I feel like it really picked up the pace in the last few weeks. The side characters all having their own little plots and connections have really made this drama fun for me. Without them, I wouldn't be enjoying this as much as I have been.

The only thing I wish they would reveal faster is JH being a fake, but... what will likely happen is JH trying to take everything from Ma, and then it gets revealed. It will hurt her more to know that she chose JH over InHa when he is the only person in the world who actually loves her. I think I'm actually ok with that.

I guess my taste is a bit different. I prefer the first half of this drama as it was fast-paced and there was enough suspense to look forward. Since JH became the chairman things started to go slow. I also wish YK would reveal the truth sooner. Her keeping JH as a Yoo for revenge has cost SJ's life and I'm not excited to see JH commit more crimes to be Ma's only grandson. But today's episode looks promising with his mother once again exposing his identity to SY in her drunken state :Megalol:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, melodictrain said:

- JH was the real killer. He ordered An to swap the porridge but was trying to frame SY for it.

- YK believed it was not a suicide. She will probably investigate the case in the next 2-3 eps. @maribella I agree YK is getting dumb like HS. 

- Mama Kang is still premature. She got a hunch JH was involved but refused to believe he was a murderer.

- JH finally betrayed Ma LOL. Even if I stop watching this show at some point, I will come back just to see Ma's face when she knows JH threw her under the bus.

obviously JH is the killer and trying to frame SY but SY knows best.  JH is smart, he can always point

fingers at Ma for giving him the poison cause MA told him to make good use of it.

Mama Kang will deserve some punishment later cause he tries & pretend not to know about JH's bad

deeds after listening to his sweet talk. 

MA is also very cunning, i dont think she will be easily betrayed by JH.

I can't wait to know what's in the revised will as per Ma's instruction to her lawyer.

Sec An finally told Sung Jae that YK's room is being bugged w/o JH's knowledge.

And she's like a robot which only knows how to nod her head @maribella right ?

36 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

I guess my taste is a bit different. I prefer the first half of this drama as it was fast-paced and there was enough suspense to look forward. Since JH became the chairman things started to go slow. I also wish YK would reveal the truth sooner. Her keeping JH as a Yoo for revenge has cost SJ's life and I'm not excited to see JH commit more crimes to be Ma's only grandson. But today's episode looks promising with his mother once again exposing his identity to SY in her drunken state 

JH is getting more cruel each day whereas SY has tame down a little. 

With MS death, will  YK reveal out JH's fake identity soon ?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

JH is getting more cruel each day whereas SY has tame down a little. 

With MS death, will  YK reveal out JH's fake identity soon

Yeah JH is now one of two main villains of the show, along with Ma. SY is more like a sub-villain after JH surpassed her in the number of crimes.

I suspect the truth will go out soon if SY knows. She's still hating JH enough to bring him down.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

Yeah JH is now of two main villains of the show, along with Ma. SY is more like a sub-villaina after JH surpassed her in the number of crimes.

I suspect the truth will go out soon if SY knows. She's still hating JH enough to bring him down.

SY is too ambitious , she's determine to take over JH's seat as chairman. By hook or by crook, SY

will definitely bring down JH once she find out that he's FAKE.

• Like 4