[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Do you feel sorry for him too?

He is rather pitiful. Never seem to have a gf, got stabbed ..... many things. 

Isn't it idiotic to get someone he loves to love somebody else, thinking that she would be crushed when he dies. Yeah for how long? 

This writer likes one dimensional characters. KBD is the worst. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, maribella said:

KBD is the worst. 

What is KBD? Is it Kang Bada?

Btw, did you watch A place in the sun, and, left handed wife? I has SLS :D especially for Choi Sung-jae, he is also good-looking :).

Zin Tae Hyun in Left-Handed wife is a very good actor but not really handsome lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

What is KBD? Is it Kang Bada?

Btw, did you watch A place in the sun, and, left handed wife? I has SLS :D especially for Choi Sung-jae, he is also good-looking :).

Zin Tae Hyun in Left-Handed wife is a very good actor but not really handsome lol

yes BD.  She is all bad, even her love for SD is so clingy and obsessive when it should be a form of devotion. 

I had watched a Place in the Sun. Isn't the ML  the very bad guy JH in Witch's game?

I didn't watch left handed wife, does not ring a bell.

One thing that really put me off, it's so very distracting, it's the shape of the main characters' noses. When the nose is pinched and It looks like a bad nose job. 
I tend to watch their nose. Like the screaming woman in A Man in a veil, Sun Mi in witch's game, the FL in Gracious family ....

KBD's actress has a sharp pointy nose which I had only noticed once on a white Aussie woman. Not as distracting.still.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, maribella said:

I had watched a Place in the Sun. Isn't the ML  the very bad guy JH in Witch's game?

Yes, Oh Chang-Suk. I guess he is in MBC daily??

I like Choi Sungjae as Gwanjil. I joined his cafe daum fan club :)

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSETfszjs2EuDZT7b6mwh0

• Like 3

On 3/6/2023 at 4:24 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Will poor TP die?

I really like both of them :(

No I think SD dies. CEO Jang is still blind, she needs corneas, his death will solve it.

The preview shows TP has moved out.

It's over the top to see KBS going crazy over TP's illness and near death. He had not shown much affection  to TP or anyone in previous episodes bar one.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 2

Yeah, I could point out that our gang of heroes had no way of knowing what the ledger even looked like, so how could they have a duplicate ready ... but that'd be nitpicky :rolleyes: 

... and I'm sorry, after 98 episodes you can't suddenly put Ba Da in pants :blink:

YARN | | | Video gifs by quotes | 54b07d31 | 紗

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Omigoodness, they are going to keep SD to the bitter end.

Well at least tge penultimate episode since the preview showed BR crying in front of him.

I hope they are not going to kill TP and transplant his brain into SD, then use the awesome IV to

fix everything. :loolz:

• LOL 6

On 3/6/2023 at 5:14 PM, maribella said:

It's over the top to see KBS going crazy over TP's illness and near death. He had not shown much affection  to TP or anyone in previous episodes bar one.

Totally agree. When did TP become so important to him? At other times Ba Ram, Ba Da, and TP all have seemed to have a claim on inheriting Le Blanc in his mind.

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

Omigoodness, they are going to keep SD to the bitter end.

I haven't watched today's episode yet, but I'm still waiting for that younger brother to show up.

8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... and I'm sorry, after 98 episodes you can't suddenly put Ba Da in pants :blink:

They've trained you to have high standards for her wardrobe. :joy:

• LOL 3

Caught up to Ep 100 and now Kang Baek San has been ousted from Le Blanc as the CEO, after Ba Ram & San Deul finally managed to get the sludge fund ledger. This was after that "hostage situation" involving Tae Poong. 

Im Soon is also adamant at getting a divorce and she is sending her mom in law to a nursing home, much to the outrage of loyal son KBS. Tae Poong has also packed his things and the only person left is KBS's much despised daughter Kang Ba Da. 

With potentially 3 more episodes in store since it is ending on Friday, what else is remaining from the plot-line? 

- KBS and Ma Dae Geun's eventual fate as he was tricked by SD and TP into giving them KBS's other crime deeds; only to be given a fake boat ticket? :surprisedwut:

- Is YSD going to die??? And where is his brother? So many ppl here are waiting for his guest appearance

- Soon Young's love line

- Is KBD going to be jailed too?

- Is Chairman Jung going to recover her sight?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

And where is his brother?

DISCOVERY! - -I was also waiting for SD's brother but...   

THERE IS A MISTAKE in the profile!<- here  because -> RED SHOES - >>  Meanwhile, Ki-Seok (Park Yoon-Jae) doesn’t believe in love since his wife betrayed him. Nevertheless, he gets attracted to Zem-Ma. He has a younger brother Hyun-Seok (Shin Jung-Yun) with a free spirit...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... as to the VB plot:

1. Sung Jung Rim- the writer, didn't have a conception in a half of episodes. She lost the main characters and it was only a conglomeration of events over and over again, repeating, bla- bla etc. ... to make the drama longer but not...BETTER!

2. I watch not only a drama but also the acting and... the scene in a hospital ( SD and TP) when BR ran into... it is not logical...  TP is affraid of ...loving BR because of SD? BR...crying,nothing about sensitivity(?) ...but what she said by TP's bed before??? Well, it seems, the scene SD, TP, BR I mention, was recoreded before the incident in the factory, and only TP ( JS) caught the plot, emotions, reactions....BR (HN) continued the same acting...

3. To be honest , I am almost devestated because of this absurd script. SJR wanted to create TP with all possible human features...since being a dandy, honest, crazy, charming, drave, modest, shy....and what a challenge it is for the actor! Poor Ji Sub!...but he created the character perfectly! Can you imagine how tired he is now? Comparing with the cast..there was a monotony... repeating, wooden acting etc. ....just  k-drama characters....

On 3/7/2023 at 8:37 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yeah, I could point out that our gang of heroes had no way of knowing what the ledger even looked like, so how could they have a duplicate ready ... but that'd be nitpicky :rolleyes: 

YES! EXACTLY!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yes....what about the last EPISODE- 102? UHM!!!

....BUT after VB...

I hope, KBS station, directors, scriptwriters will think about it....how to DEVELOPE K-DRAMAS,,,not always the same schemes. Korean actors are really good! Give them a chance to show their talents, abilities...PLEASE!!!

Korean fans...leave the celebrities alone...they  have their own , private life and it is not fans' business. PLEASE!!!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Finally bada kill him , guy can’t die with brain Tumor :w00t:

bada literally now vengeance of bride by killing her groom SD lol 

He didn't have a tumour, but a blood clot in a very sensitive area of his brain. The vessel would not burst.... that's why he's taking so long to die.

There is a guy bleeding, the other two people are sauntering away. :surprisedwut:

Is it their wedding day @Ameera Ali

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3