[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

17 hours ago, Lunkera said:

When KJ and YY talked at the office, he found out that the guy who KJ saw while carrying YY home drunk helped him with computers and such. KJ got jealous. Towards the end HM invited KJ out and KJ looked reluctant and accepted. HM got really happy and is considers it a date lol :D . KJ ran after YY with documents from upcoming competition i guess?. KJ saw YY looking at a stall that had hairclips. YY changed her mind with not having much money and all. But KJ bought it for her while YY rejected at first he insisted. He helped YY putting on the hairclip since her hands were full. Ends with KJ staring at YY. YY is having the hairclip on in the preview. KJ has fallen for YY hard.

Also i think HM sorted it out with the competition, thats why i think KJ accepted HM invitation.

Episode 27 Preview

Changi threatens to suspend all cards except for the basic living expenses card if he doesn't give up 100 million won to Hwa-kyung.
Meanwhile, Eun-suk, who was fighting a hunger strike, was overcome with sadness after a conversation with Bok-hee, so if she likes a small son or daughter-in-law, go to a small house and live...

So KJ was hit by a jealous love bug.  Haha  Yup he couldn’t just sit back. There was other oppa.  So when the opportunity opened up, he didn’t think twice.  Without hesitation he picked up the hairpin saying such a feeble excuse ‘… to cheer you as your colleague’ But his eyes were saying otherwise.  There’s a love sparkle in them.  :lol:

9tTu4LI.png

VpO4u9s.png

• Like 2

When HM mentions date, KJ says what date. KJ looks troubled after he hears HM words. KJ looked really happy today seeing YI wearing the hairclip. In the preview HM made her moves finally and i think she said to him to see her as a woman. Episode ends with Grandma is missing.

Episode 28 Preview

Hae-mi rejoices as she goes to dinner with Kyung-joon, whom she was looking forward to. Contrary to Haemi's expectations, however, dinner goes in an unpleasant direction.
Meanwhile, Young-i's family wanders all over the place to find the missing Bok-hee, but in the end, the night goes on without being able to find Bok-hee's whereabouts...

• Like 4

On 11/8/2022 at 8:06 PM, Lunkera said:

When KJ and YY talked at the office, he found out that the guy who KJ saw while carrying YY home drunk helped him with computers and such. KJ got jealous. Towards the end HM invited KJ out and KJ looked reluctant and accepted. HM got really happy and is considers it a date lol :D . KJ ran after YY with documents from upcoming competition i guess?. KJ saw YY looking at a stall that had hairclips. YY changed her mind with not having much money and all. But KJ bought it for her while YY rejected at first he insisted. He helped YY putting on the hairclip since her hands were full. Ends with KJ staring at YY. YY is having the hairclip on in the preview. KJ has fallen for YY hard.

Is was so sweet & gentle of Kyung Jun to help Yeong Ji to put on the hair clip.

12 hours ago, Lunkera said:

When HM mentions date, KJ says what date. KJ looks troubled after he hears HM words.

Guess he was not paying much attention  what Hae Mi says cause his heart & soul is so focus on  Yeong Ji :blush:

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

can't stand Haemi and her mother, they are despicable 

Besides Hae Mi mother, the same goes to High Heels, they are both despicable.

• Like 2

YY's mother in law has annoyed me, but lately I am on her side.

Poor grandma? I'm sorry, but EunSook isn't 100% in the wrong here. EunSook treats YY the way she does, because she is treated like that by HER mother in law. The grandma treats EunSook like it is her duty to do everything, but lets her other daughter in law do whatever she wants. She gives and gives to her youngest son, when he is more than capable of buying things for himself. 

That phone call with grandma and HaeMi's mother... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! She should have told her to stop whining and to grow up. After visiting the house and seeing the difference between her two daughter in laws, I am actually shocked that she didn't take ES's side. Giving her that money is not the same. 

I like that grandma treats YY well, but some of that love should be shared with the daughter in law that keeps their house together. 

HaeMi's mother complained that she didn't work to take care of the family, but now the idea that she should work is beneath her? She just wants to continue spending money without having to deal with her husband's family. She's lazy and needs to be called out on her behaviour.

Server accidentally spilled something on her hand and HM was really rude. KJ calmed it down. KJ also repeatedly shut down HM while she was telling KJ to see her as a woman. She tried several times but saying he only saw her as a friend now and in the future. HM ran off crying and KJ followed to try to calm her down but she went off in a taxi. During the dinner KJ was thinking about YY lol. YY called KJ when KJ was outside his own house and they talked about the competition i think. KJ arrived home and they asked about date and he said it was not a date. High Heels looked smug since Grandpa asked about her and thought she will succeed.

Ep ends with HK home alone and Grandma arrives saying she will live there hahah. HK panicking in the preview. YY in preview finds out Grandma is at HM house from HK i think.

Episode 29 Preview

Chang-il is getting more and more burdened with taking care of Bok-hee's gomtang house without Bok-hee, and Eun-sook is getting tired of searching for Bok-hee, who has disappeared.

Meanwhile, Hwa-kyung starts living in an uncomfortable house with her mother-in-law Bok-hee, who is suddenly confronted by them...

• Thanks 4

26 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Server accidentally spilled something on her hand and HM was really rude. KJ calmed it down. KJ also repeatedly shut down HM while she was telling KJ to see her as a woman. She tried several times but saying he only saw her as a friend now and in the future. HM ran off crying and KJ followed to try to calm her down but she went off in a taxi. During the dinner KJ was thinking about YY lol. YY called KJ when KJ was outside his own house and they talked about the competition i think. KJ arrived home and they asked about date and he said it was not a date. High Heels looked smug since Grandpa asked about her and thought she will succeed.

Ep ends with HK home alone and Grandma arrives saying she will live there hahah. HK panicking in the preview. YY in preview finds out Grandma is at HM house from HK i think.

In the preview yesterday, we saw a clip of YY eating with SJ.  What was that about?

• Like 1

How could Eun Sook says such harsh words to her MIL .

No matter how disappointed & angry, one can never speaks so rudely. Bok Hee did not mean  any harm at all & her treatments to all her children are the same. But, in the eyes and mind of Eun Sook  she rudely blames her MIL for siding and loving Chang Yi more then her eldest son.

Now, that Bok Hee runs away from home,the whole family in panic mode & trying to locate her.

Poor Bok Hee, hopes she's fine  & goes back to her family again & I wish Eun Sook would apologize  to her sincerely for causing her so much. 

To me, Do Sik has no interest to further his studies and why Eun Sook still so persistent to waste   time & money for her own interest only. I know as a mother you want the best for your children, but  we must also listen to our children hearts as well.

Se Jun who is having sleepless night needs further medical treatments instead of just relying  on medication. And I foresee, the more pressure High Heels put on him, his condition will deteriote  further. 

Chang Yi did a right move by cutting down on his wife monthly expenses to 3,000.00. This will teach her a very good lesson that all these while she's been spending money like nobody cares. I doubt she will find herself a job cause of her pride and ego. IF she does get a job, she will never survive working for 

one day looking at her bad attitutes.

• Like 2

Grandma faked about fainting in order to stop a fight during a family meeting. Now she moved in ChangYi’s house.   Could it be she is doing the same thing?B)    When she saw Hwa Kyung at the door, instead of looking sullen she smiled at her.    So I think maybe she moves into Chang Yi’s house to change HK’s mind about getting back the money?    HK hates living together with MIL so she realizes that giving up the money is the only way for MIL to go to the other house?  Just guessing.. :)   Still it will be fun to see how grandma will torment HK.

• Like 1

HM was in a bad mood all day and YY received the worst of her temper. They still have a hard time to choose which beverage. YY ran into Maru mom which made the positive comments that made YY get hired. It's the blind lady. They had a good talk and YY got an idea from it. Eunjin mom entered KJ room and gave him a box. His items from when he was blind was there like a book for blind people and his walking stick. KJ closed his eyes and read by using his fingers and got an idea. YY i think was planning to call KJ but KJ called first and they both stated they have an idea. From the preview HM asked who idea it was and both state eachothers name. HM saw KJ smile towards YY and she is getting suspicious.

This will make KJ just fall for her more with KJ used to be blind. HM expression when KJ and YY said eachothers name for the idea was priceless :D

30 previews

Eun-sook finally finds out that Bok-hee is in a small house, and she has a big heart, and she decides to go to the little house and ask for her forgiveness. Meanwhile, Yeong-i and Gyeong-jun, who have decided on the competition item, spur the preparations for the competition, and Haemi is nervous about the two of them sticking around the whole time using the competition as an excuse...

• Like 2