[Drama 2022] Love in Contract/MonWedFriTuesThursSat, 월수금화목토

larus

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Kim Jae Young Coincidentally Meet At An Elevator In “Love In Contract”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Love in Contract” has released new stills!

“Love in Contract” is a new romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples.

Park Min Young will star as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

The stills preview the first three-way meeting between Choi Sang Eun, Jung Ji Ho, and Kang Hae Jin, foreshadowing the start of a love triangle. Choi Sang Eun bumps into Jung Ji Ho and Kang Hae Jin in front of the elevator. The contrasting facial expressions of the two men toward Choi Sang Eun pique the viewers’ attention. Unlike Jung Ji Ho who is calm, Kang Hae Jin looks quite bewildered. Choi Sang Eun also can’t hide her puzzled look on her face when she sees the two together.

This strange meeting occurs because Jung Ji Ho and Kang Hae Jin coincidentally live in the same apartment. Viewers are curious to find out about what will happen to them as they meet Choi Sang Eun.

park-min-young-7-1536x1024.jpeg

go-kyung-pyo-7-1536x1024.jpeg

The production team remarked, “The chemistry between Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, and Kim Jae Young is really the best. It is very reassuring to see them acting while exuding fantastic chemistry in every scene. Please look forward to ‘Love in Contract’ as the actors put great effort and passion into it.”

“Love in Contract” premieres on September 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Kim Jae Young Coincidentally Meet At An Elevator In “Love In Contract” | Soompi

• Like 1

by lo_ve, September 20, 2022
3 2

After School's Nana will be making a special appearance in the upcoming drama "Love in Contract."

On September 20th, tvN unveiled still cuts of Nana with main lead Kim Jae Young. The picture confirmed that the idol-actress will be making a special appearance in the soon-to-air series "Love in Contract." 

"Love in Contract" will be about a helper service that provides wives to single people who need partners to take on gatherings for married couples and school reunions. The story will focus on Choi Sang Eun who will get involved with her two clients such as Jung Ji Ho who has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and Kang Hae Jin who recently signed for the Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays schedule.

Nana will play the role of top actress Yumi who currently works alongside Kim Jae Young's character, Kang Hae Jin in a drama. 

In the released photo, Nana's character Yumi was seen facing Kang Hae Jin in a cold and unusual atmosphere. It was also seen that Yumi is angry with Kang Hae Jin but he's avoiding her gaze.

The production team shared, "Nana perfectly portrayed the role of Yumi who will be the drama partner of Kim Jae Young's character. Please look forward to Nana's cameo appearance."

The upcoming series will be helmed by Nam Sung Woo ( "Kkondae Intern" and "100 Days My Prince") and will be penned by Ha Gu Dam.

"Love in Contract" will be led by  Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, Kim Jae Young, Jin Kyung, Kang Hyung Suk, Park Chul Min, and Park Kyung Hye. The series will premiere on September 21, at 10:30 PM KST.

jkByO_2f.jpg

This will be the first appearance of Nana on the small screen for 2022. After this series, the idol actress will join the upcoming Netflix original drama "Glitch" together with Jeon Yeo Been

Nana will also star in the 2023 dramas "My Man Is Cupid" and "Mask Girl." 

https://mydramalist.com/article/after-school-s-nana-to-make-a-special-appearance-in-love-in-contract

• Like 2

Watch: Go Kyung Pyo Proposes To Park Min Young At First Sight In “Love In Contract” Teaser

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 21, 2022
by S. Kim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Love in Contract” has revealed a teaser for the first episode ahead of the premiere!

“Love in Contract” is a new romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples. Park Min Young will star as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

The teaser kicks off with Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho’s first encounter. Choi Sang Eun tells Jung Ji Ho where to meet over a phone call, but Jung Ji Ho hangs up the call and walks straight toward Choi Sang Eun as if he knew where she was from the beginning. Shortly after he lightly bows his head, he says, “Marry me,” to her at first sight.

As they discuss the details of their fake marriage contract, Jung Ji Ho requests Choi Sang Eun to have dinner together with him just like any other married couple. Choi Sang Eun is a little hesitant at first, but because she doesn’t have any excuses to deny his request, she agrees to have dinner together on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1546125wpp/watch-go-kyung-pyo-proposes-to-park-min-young-at-first-sight-in-love-in-contract-teaser

• Like 3

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Love in Contract/MonWedFriTuesThursSat, 월수금화목토- Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo & Kim Jae Young-Wed. & Thu. @22:30

MonWedFriTuesThursSat` Park Min-young, pro VS Heo-dang polar opposite charm

image_readtop_2022_835151_16637503915173

The difference between the character of Park Min-young's 'Monthly Wed-gold Long-Term Customer' Go Kyung-pyo of tvN's 'MonWedFriTuesThursSat' was caught.

Park Min-young takes on the role of Choi Sang-eun, a perfectionist contract marriage master. Park Min-young is going to make viewers flutter throughout the week by having an unpredictable romance with Go Kyung-pyo (Jung Ji-ho), a ‘long-term customer of the month and Wednesday’, and Kim Jae-yeong (as Kang Hae-jin), a ‘new customer on Hwa-mok-to’.

A member of the  production team said, "Park Min-young perfectly digests Choi Sang-eun's character as if she's wearing her own clothes and pours out her charms." Please look forward to the first broadcast of 'Mon-Wednesday, Gold-Tuesday, Mok-Sat', where Park Min-young's charms and hard carry will unfold."

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/09/835151/

Trailer

Couple Chemie & Romance Explosion! It's the perfect weather for a little ride

video

• Like 3

Not quite sure what to make of this drama.. yet LoL. It's kinda .. weird? The second ml remind me a lot of the ml from "Sh**ting Stars". They both harbor a crush on the fl.

The ml Ji Ho creep me out LoL. They make him out to be some sort of predator LoL. It's probably nothing & totally harmless when truth is revealed.

Not a fan of Min Young as I feel she keeps playing the same characters, sort of like Song Hye Kyo. Love her style here though. Her job is erm interesting. But also it can get messy as people will start to recognize and well, gossip.

• Blob 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Nana To Make Cameo In Park Min Young And Kim Jae Young’s New Drama “Love In Contract”

Nana will be making a special appearance in tvN’s upcoming drama “Love in Contract”!

“Love in Contract” is a new romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples.

Park Min Young will star as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), an A-list idol-turned-actor who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Thursdays.

Nana will be making a cameo appearance as an A-list actress who winds up embroiled in dating rumors with Kang Hae Jin after starring alongside him in a drama.

In a newly released still cut from the upcoming drama, Nana glares angrily at Kim Jae Young as he appears to uncomfortably avoid her gaze, raising the question of what could have happened between the two co-stars.

Nana-Kim-Jae-Young-2-1536x1024.jpg

Nana-1536x1024.jpg

Nana, who previously worked with “Love in Contract” director on his 2019 drama “Kill It,” is said to have readily agreed to the cameo when asked to make an appearance.

The producers of “Love in Contract” remarked, “Even in terms of physical appearance, Nana was the perfect fit for the role of the cat-like actress who gets caught up in a dating scandal with Kim Jae Young in the drama. Even though her appearance was brief, she made a powerful impact. Please look forward to Nana’s cameo.”

“Love in Contract” premieres on September 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Nana To Make Cameo In Park Min Young And Kim Jae Young’s New Drama “Love In Contract” | Soompi

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Love In Contract” Premieres To No. 1 In Ratings Amidst Stiff Competition

tvN’s newest Wednesday-Thursday drama “Love in Contract” has just premiered!

According to Nielsen Korea, the September 21 premiere broadcast of “Love in Contract” garnered an average nationwide rating of 3.992 percent. This is an increase in ratings from the premiere record of 3.5 percent set by its predecessor drama “Adamas.”

“Love in Contract” is a new romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples. Park Min Young stars as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo) and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young).

“Love In Contract” Premieres To No. 1 In Ratings Amidst Stiff Competition | Soompi

• Like 1

Park Min Young And Go Kyung Pyo Close The Distance In “Love In Contract”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 22, 2022
by S. Nam

tvN’s “Love in Contract” shared new stills previewing the upcoming episode!

Park Min Young stars as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), an A-list idol-turned-actor who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Spoilers

The first episode portrayed the distinction between Choi Sang Eun’s private and professional lives beginning to blur as she became more interested in her longtime client Jung Ji Ho. Although she eventually resolved to end the contract with Jung Ji Ho for his sake, Jung Ji Ho surprised her by asking for a divorce first.

Ahead of the upcoming broadcast, “Love in Contract” revealed stills of Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho sharing a heart-fluttering moment while doing the dishes together. The two stand very closely together in the narrow space in front of the sink. Jung Ji Ho gazes intently at Choi Sang Eun who is unable to stop herself from blushing under his gaze.

Park-Min-Young-Go-Kyung-Pyo-5.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Min-Young-1-1.jpeg

Go-Kyung-Pyo-5-1.jpeg

Park-Min-Young-5-1.jpeg

Park-Min-Young-Go-Kyung-Pyo-2.jpeg

Go-Kyung-Pyo-1-1.jpeg

The stills portray Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho during their five-year-long contract. The two will gradually realize their feelings for each other and the subtle emotions that have been exchanged over the period of time they were fake-married for, raising anticipation for their relationship after the contract comes to an end, especially with the addition of Kang Hae Jin.

Kim-Jae-Young-1-1-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Young-2-1.jpeg

• Like 3

This drama is off to a strange start.

the two leads look like they are climbing out from a dark past, fl more successful at it than ml. 

ml is creepy though.

Good to know fl can defend herself with stilettos and a very impressive high kick - someone’s doing her downward dog. 

2ml seems like a celebrity bad boy on the outside but a one woman chaebol on the inside.

not sure how this combo is going to work out - I see the triangle but shudder at the connections so it’s hard to root for anyone. 

I like her roommate the most!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Eps 2 is so fun, much better than eps 1.

I dont think JH is creepy, like the woman said about him, he probably had some trauma, and there are a lot of people who socially awkward and dont like getting too close with other people, and thats fine. The writer obviously intentionally make him the a culprit of murderer, but I'm sure he wasnt, so I am really fine with him

I love our OTP together starting from eps 2, (I didnt really feel anything on first eps), cant wait to see it more from them. I am glad I found something to look forward every week, I cant wait for eps 3 next wednesday :wub:

• Like 2

Hmmm. I was in two minds about continuing with ep2 but since it holds promise, I’ll give it another go then! 

ml gave me murderer vibes, like that Lee joon ki show I forget the name of but that was not vibes - he was one. I stopped that after 2 eps and I like LJK! 

let’s see for this one!

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Love In Contract” Remains No. 1 For 2nd Episode As “Good Job” Ratings Rise

tvN’s new drama “Love in Contract” held onto its spot at No. 1 for its second episode!

On September 22, the new romantic comedy starring Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, and Kim Jae Young remained the most-watched Wednesday-Thursday drama of the evening despite a dip in viewership from its premiere. According to Nielsen Korea, the second episode of “Love in Contract” scored an average nationwide rating of 3.4 percent.

“Love in Contract” also took first place in its time slot across all channels among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned a nationwide average of 1.7 percent.

“Love In Contract” Remains No. 1 For 2nd Episode As “Good Job” Ratings Rise | Soompi

• Like 3