[Drama 2022] Love in Contract/MonWedFriTuesThursSat, 월수금화목토

larus

Didn't finish ep. 02. Will probably try again, albeit with caution LoL. The plot felt convoluted with so much going on & it got cringeworthy even.

I feel better chemistry for Sang Eun with Gwang Nam. I figure Ji Ho can't be all that bad as Jamie the cat warmed up to him. 'Cause animals have a good sense of people y'know? 

Still feel nothing for Hae Jin who come across like a himbo? A male version of bimbo. Just kinda shallow & empty headed. Can't figure out the deal with this Madam Yoo character. The actress btw has perfected portraying evil LoL. 

Wish they have subtitles when characters speak English in k-dramas. Min Young was hard to understand when she spoke in English. 

• Like 1

With these first two episodes, the second part of the drama may be quite dark, I wonder who exactly is Madame Yoo? and what is its organization? who does she work for? is she some kind of former call girl? did she get many girls to work for her? and the SML's family business seems shady, why does his brother want to recruit her? what exactly does ML do for a living? is he profiler? horror movie director? and the girl who was killed has a link with the ML?? or Mrs. Yoo??

• Like 1

Ok...watching 1.5 episode of it so far..

Its confusing me...:D

What is the whole thing again... and PMY looks too skiny... hmmm...

---

Its clearly going to be a very slow moving drama.... im sure we have time for this.. haha

So husband is a judge/prosecutor;

Sang Eun is a former heiress while Hae Jin is a chebol son who fell for her all those years ago.... far fetch, but okay....

Oh and the cars.. Audis baby... sexy!

• Like 2

Well well... im crushed with PMY's dating news... :D... park2 ship have sunk after all these years... i dont mind her dating, just perhaps, someone who is really more stable and looks at marriage more favourably?

I wonder how it will affect the ratings of the drama, if any? Im thinking it will rise tonight:D... keeping fingers crossed... :wub:

• Like 1

Park Min Young And Kim Jae Young Get A Lot Closer In “Love In Contract”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 28, 2022
by E. Cha

Get ready for Park Min Young and Kim Jae Young’s relationship to evolve on “Love in Contract”!

“Love in Contract” is a new tvN romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples.

Park Min Young stars as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), an A-list idol-turned-actor who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Thursdays.

Spoilers

Previously on “Love in Contract,” Kang Hae Jin immediately recognized Choi Sang Eun as his first love “Jamie” when they ran into each other in his new building’s elevator. However, Choi Sang Eun didn’t recognize him from her past, and Kang Hae Jin was heartbroken to learn that she was already married to his neighbor Jung Ji Ho.

Later, a worried Kang Hae Jin took Choi Sang Eun aside to warn her that her husband seemed like a dangerous person, but she curtly brushed him off—and at the end of the second episode, Jung Ji Ho interrupted the two of them as Kang Hae Jin frantically attempted to warn her a second time.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, however, it appears that Kang Hae Jin and Choi Sang Eun have gotten much closer. Although she previously told him off for his excessive interest in her and Jung Ji Ho’s marriage, Choi Sang Eun seems to have let part of her guard down: after stepping inside Kang Hae Jin’s home, she allows him to tend to an injury on her shoulder with a relaxed, comfortable expression.

Another photo captures a heart-stopping encounter between the pair, with Kang Hae Jin seemingly leaning in for a kiss with a bathrobe-clad Choi Sang Eun.

Park-Min-Young-Kim-Jae-Young.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Young-3.jpeg

Kim-Jae-Young-Park-Min-Young-1.jpeg

The producers of “Love in Contract” teased, “The past relationship between Kang Hae Jin and his first love Choi Sang Eun will be revealed [in the coming episodes].”

“As Kang Hae Jin’s unrequited love from his past becomes a current [love] in his present, tension will begin to build in the story,” they continued. “Please look forward to an alternate-day romance that will both keep you in suspense and make your heart flutter.”

The next episode of “Love in Contract” airs on September 28 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1547198wpp/park-min-young-and-kim-jae-young-get-a-lot-closer-in-love-in-contract

• Like 3

Ah so turns out Ji Ho is a... judge. A family court one at that. Ep. 03 seem to be a mystery where it shows the downsides of Sang Eun's job. 

Someone is out to harm Sang Eun & it could be any of her former ex husbands. Sang Eun has more divorces than JLo & Liz Taylor LoL! Or just someone from her past. Don't know why but her past seem to be rehashed from What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? 

It was also hard to believe that Sang Eun couldn't remember Ji Ho after she been at his court not once, but 6 times! 

Mdm. Yoo is still an enigma.. I wonder if Sang Eun might've been her bio child? She also speaks English better than Park Min Young. I understood as her pronunciation was clearer. 

It's hard to overlook how thin Park Min Young has gotten? Her cheekbones are too pointy aha. She is lookin' her age, still pretty though. Her rapunzel hair is overwhelming on her petite frame. There's also several shots of Min Young as if to highlight her figure LoL.

• Like 1

See this is why i like to watch korean dramas... they intro to us to new  (practical) stuff to see...

SE's car is an Audi, battery powered at that... that i thought was cool... the other drama i saw which shows powered battery car was in Why Her....  thr car, not as cool as the one they have in this drama, though... 

PMY is enjoying herself in the drama, wearing so many dresses, accessories and hairstyles in one episode... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Love In Contract” Remains No. 1 With Slight Boost In Ratings

tvN’s “Love in Contract” is off to a good start on its second week!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 3 of “Love in Contract” scored an average nationwide rating of 3.8 percent. This is a slight increase in ratings from the previous episode’s score of 3.4 percent.

“Love In Contract” Remains No. 1 With Slight Boost In Ratings | Soompi

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Love In Contract” Holds Onto No. 1 As “Good Job” And “If You Wish Upon Me” Both See Ratings Rise For Finales

Finally, tvN’s new romantic comedy “Love in Contract” remained the most-watched Wednesday-Thursday drama of the night. The new drama starring Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, and Kim Jae Young scored an average nationwide rating of 3.6 percent for its fourth episode.

“Love In Contract” Holds Onto No. 1 As “Good Job” And “If You Wish Upon Me” Both See Ratings Rise For Finales | Soompi

• Like 2

I am warming up to Ji Ho.. he's awkwardly adorable~ Park Min Young is in a dating scandal of her own off-screen.

Still not likin' Hae Jin. Especially now that he forces Sang Eun to be his wife just when things were blooming for her with Ji Ho.

Mdm. Yoo is in jail for some business deal gone wrong. She is some "consultant" hired to mould Sang Eun (an orphan) into the perfect lady. This is still a very odd drama LoL but Sang Eun's outfits make it fun.

My heart breaks for Gwang Nam . who has an incredibly patriarchal & conservative family. As he's the only son poor thing gets immense pressure to marry. He is by far the only character that make sense for me in this weird drama. 

• Like 1

With the scandal... i like that there are more buzz/comments on the drama compared to less buzz by soompi netizens whenever articles about the drama were published... example, the story below (though in better circumstances) 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1547345wpp/park-min-youngs-agency-reveals-she-has-broken-up-with-boyfriend-clarifies-rumors

But i do agree with one of the commenters, someone is out for PMY's blood, if not, the boyfiend's;  why did Dispatch publish it when PMY's drama just started to air, if not to ruin the drama... sigh...... its just like others before this right, when some crazy people want to pull an actor down... im glad the Love In Contract is pulling the numbers, still number 1 baby... :D

Yes, Hae Jin looks creepier at times...  Jiho ah, your OCD is bad yets its good that youre very patient with Sang Eun... allowing her to mess up your kitchen... haha.. 

But i do want to see him get more emotional and jealous.. him seeing Sang eun on that tv screen is still a very controlled reaction.. we need a more reactive response... him doing things out of the ordinary, to show his lobe for SE...

I cant imagine the kiss scenes... PMY is good at kiss scenes.. im not sure about GKP.... he looks really like a shy boy...hm..

• Like 1

I liked ep 4 the most... 

its a little strange SE didnt recognize Jiho and he was the judge in her divorce cases.   :rolleyes:

JH didnt want disturb SE and ask her to help him with that house party.  Nice..  

I like the scene with Jamie..    :D

• Like 2

@rocher22 yes! I love eps 4 the most, I think I starting to like JH more and more, he is really reliable and caring, he is searching for the stalker, he knows when SE is traumatic about the stalker and ask her to complete the rest of contract, then he doesnt want to bother SE for house party. .love him :wub:

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 10:22 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

I am warming up to Ji Ho.. he's awkwardly adorable~ Park Min Young is in a dating scandal of her own off-screen.

Still not likin' Hae Jin. Especially now that he forces Sang Eun to be his wife just when things were blooming for her with Ji Ho.

I don't like Hae Jin at all, he's getting on my nerves specially at the last scene, I liked GKP since Reply 1988, and I like how he's portraying his character here, team JH for sure

On 9/28/2022 at 8:39 PM, Latte_Anyday said:

It's hard to overlook how thin Park Min Young has gotten? Her cheekbones are too pointy aha. She is lookin' her age, still pretty though. Her rapunzel hair is overwhelming on her petite frame. There's also several shots of Min Young as if to highlight her figure LoL.

I adore PMY, but loved her figure more when she had a little more weight

Spoiler

Park Min Young - Most Beautiful Korean Actresses 2022

Park Min-young, focus on filming "Love in Contract" amid the pain of  breakup - KBIZoom

And agree about the hair, it only shows how small her face is, but I like her wardrobe, specially that pink 2 piece skirt set

LoveInContract4-00001.jpg

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Park Jae Young Are Dedicated To Romance On Screen And Laughs Off Screen While Filming “Love In Contract”

Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, and Park Jae Young have shown their dedication to both romance and comedy in the new “Love in Contract” making clip!

tvN’s “Love in Contract” is a romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples.

The new making video starts with Park Min Young and Go Kyung Pyo sharing ideas and rehearsing different ways to approach their upcoming scene. After, they prepare for their dishwashing scene. Go Kyung Pyo jokes that he has to open a cabinet for Park Min Young due to her small height and the actress responds in disbelief, “Sorry, but I can open this. I’m taller than 160 centimeters [approximately 5 feet 2 inches].” When she opens it, Go Kyung Pyo jokingly appears shocked, making Park Min Young roll her eyes and comment, “I’m pissed.”

Later, the duo is joined by Park Jae Young as they film the scene where Go Kyung Pyo runs into his wife Park Min Young in his neighbor’s home. During rehearsals, Park Min Young expresses confusion so the actors brainstorm new ideas to enhance the scene. Park Min Young and Go Kyung Pyo’s antics, jokes, and ideas continue on as they diligently film the next few scenes.

At night, Park Min Young and Park Jae Young rehearse outside and the actress is given props to hide her face from the paparazzi. However, both the mask and sunglasses are too big for Park Min Young, so she must resort to using a scarf while Park Jae Young sweetly helps adjust her glasses to better fit her.

Check out the full making clip below and watch the next episode of “Love in Contract” on October 5 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

[3-4화 메이킹] 민영&경표&재영, 로맨스도 개그도 진심인 편 #월수금화목토 EP.4 - YouTube

Watch: Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Park Jae Young Are Dedicated To Romance On Screen And Laughs Off Screen While Filming “Love In Contract” | Soompi

• Like 2