[Drama 2022] Love in Contract/MonWedFriTuesThursSat, 월수금화목토

larus

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Go Kyung Pyo Talks About His Mysterious “Love In Contract” Character And Chemistry With Park Min Young And Kim Jae Young

Go Kyung Pyo talked about his upcoming drama “Love in Contract”!

“Love in Contract” is a new romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples.

Park Min Young will star as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Having starred in numerous genres including comedy and action, Go Kyung Pyo will be starring in his first rom-com in six years. Regarding his reason for starring in the drama, the actor shared, “The topic was novel, and I wanted to work on a project with director Nam Sung Woo.” Go Kyung Pyo continued, “There’s no reason for me to turn down [the project] if it’s with actress Park Min Young. My teamwork with Park Min Young is perfect. Our acting is compatible, so our chemistry is great, and we are filming enjoyably on set.”

Go-Kyung-Pyo-800x533.jpeg

On his character Jung Ji Ho, Go Kyung Pyo shared, “The set-up of the story is that Jung Ji Ho’s mystery won’t last long. As it becomes revealed in the beginning of the drama, Jung Ji Ho’s charm will be shown. Jung Ji Ho is a figure who slightly lacks social skills. That Jung Ji Hyo is shaken by the feeling of love, and the way he changes will be charming.”

Go-Kyung-Pyo-3-800x533.jpeg

Go Kyung Pyo continued, “I’m 0 percent in sync with Jung Ji Ho. I think it’s my job to portray the figure depicted through text in a way that viewers can relate to them. I wanted to portray Jung Ji Ho as a likable character. To do this, I tried to showcase a neat outward appearance.”

Spoiler

Go-Kyung-Pyo-4-1024x1536.jpeg

Although Go Kyung Pyo’s and Kim Jae Young’s characters are rivals, Go Kyung Pyo shared, “On the actual set, I’m having a really enjoyable time filming. Actor Kim Jae Young’s bright energy stimulates the mood on set. He’s very considerate and a kindhearted person, so it is enjoyable to work with him.”

Finally, Go Kyung Pyo shared, “I hope viewers have fun watching. Like others who also work in fields involving video production, we hope that our efforts will lead to everyone’s interest and love.

Spoiler

Go-Kyung-Pyo-2-800x533.jpeg

“Love in Contract” premieres on September 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Go Kyung Pyo Talks About His Mysterious “Love In Contract” Character And Chemistry With Park Min Young And Kim Jae Young | Soompi

• Like 2

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Jae Young Talks About His First Major Rom-Com Role In “Love In Contract,” Chemistry With Co-Stars, And More

Kim Jae Young talked about his upcoming rom-com!

Love in Contract” is a new romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples.

Park Min Young will star as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

The drama is even more special in that it is Kim Jae Young’s first major rom-com role, especially since the actor has captivated the hearts of viewers through the small screen with stable acting skills. Kim Jae Young expressed his excitement for the rom-com and commented, “I found the script with a novel topic to be very interesting. Also, Kang Hae Jin has a variety of charms, so I definitely wanted to try it.”

kim-jae-young4-800x533.jpeg

Kim Jae Young caught viewers’ attention by previewing various transformations for his character. The actor said, “I tried to make a lot of changes to my appearance by preparing colorful outfits that are different from the ones I’ve shown [to the viewers] so far.” He continued, “Kang Hae Jin looks like a playful child on the outside, but he’s a genuine person on the inside. He has a free spirit, but when he approaches Choi Sang Eun, he is very charmingly straightforward at the same time.”

kim-jae-young3-800x533.jpeg

Kim Jae Young boasts fantastic chemistry with Park Min Young and Go Kyung Pyo. He shared, “Our chemistry is so good that I’m always enjoying filming. All the actors I work with are immersed into their characters well, so I am learning a lot [from them] too.” In particular, his character will become rivals with Go Kyung Pyo’s character over Choi Sang Eun. Kim Jae Young said, “The two men will exude unique chemistry due to the circumstances that happen with Park Min Young in the middle.” The actor added, “But in reality, [Go Kyung Pyo and I] saw each other often before filming started, so we are as comfortable as friends.” Anticipation is high for their acting chemistry, which is built upon their friendship.

Spoiler

kim-jae-young2-800x533.jpeg

Kim Jae Young shared his final remarks by saying, “‘Love in Contract’ is a novel, interesting, and lovely drama. Since I’m filming passionately, please show lots of anticipation, interest, and love [for the drama].”

Spoiler

kim-jae-young-800x533.jpeg

“Love in Contract” premieres on September 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Kim Jae Young Talks About His First Major Rom-Com Role In “Love In Contract,” Chemistry With Co-Stars, And More | Soompi

• Like 1

Watch: Park Min Young Grows Interested In Her Fake Marriage Client Go Kyung Pyo in “Love In Contract” Teaser

Sep 14, 2022
by S. Nam

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

tvN’s upcoming drama “Love in Contract” has released a new teaser!

“Love in Contract” is a new romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples.

The newly released teaser captures Choi Sang Eun’s complicated relationship with her longtime client Jung Ji Ho and new client Kang Hae Jin. After Kang Hae Jin meets Choi Sang Eun, he comments, “It’s lame if I can’t focus just because my first love appeared at the age of 30.” The teaser makes viewers wonder if Kang Hae Jin’s first love is Choi Sang Eun and what the truth behind their relationship is.

As Choi Sang Eun resolves to retire from her job of taking on contractual marriages, her relationship with Jung Ji Ho will change. When asked about her retirement, Choi Sang Eun tells her close friend Woo Kwang Nam (Kang Hyung Suk), “I haven’t sorted things out with Mr. Wed-Fri,” referring to to her longtime client. Woo Kwang Nam comments, “You like him.” At the very end, Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho share a meal together, and Choi Sang Eun comments, “I’m also curious about you.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1545018wpp/watch-park-min-young-grows-interested-in-her-fake-marriage-client-go-kyung-pyo-in-love-in-contract-teaser

New pretty pictures from tvN’s upcoming rom-com Love in Contract

by missvictrix

love_1.jpg

You know you haven’t seen enough stills from Love in Contract yet, so here are some more, since tvN is dropping character stills like hot potatoes — though I’m not complaining, since they’re easier on the eyes than the super air-brushed posters.

The tvN rom-com stars Park Min-young, Go Kyung-pyo, and Kim Jae-young. Park Min-young plays our wife-for-hire, Go Kyung-pyo is her long-time Mon-Wed-Fri client, and Kim Jae-young is a newbie taking her Tues-Thurs-Sat slot.

Conclusion: This will either be the love triangle to end all triangles, or it will be painfully apparent which fake husband is superior and should ascend to fully legitimate husband-hood. As for me, I already know which ship I’m on. It starts with “Kim” and ends with “Jae-young.”

Written by Ha Gu-da, and directed by PD Nam Sung-woo (My Roommate Is a Gumiho, Old School Intern), Love in Contract premieres September 21.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/09/new-pretty-pictures-from-tvns-upcoming-rom-com-love-in-contract/

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Park Min Young Grows Interested In Her Fake Marriage Client Go Kyung Pyo in “Love In Contract” Teaser

tvN’s upcoming drama “Love in Contract” has released a new teaser!

The newly released teaser captures Choi Sang Eun’s complicated relationship with her longtime client Jung Ji Ho and new client Kang Hae Jin. After Kang Hae Jin meets Choi Sang Eun, he comments, “It’s lame if I can’t focus just because my first love appeared at the age of 30.” The teaser makes viewers wonder if Kang Hae Jin’s first love is Choi Sang Eun and what the truth behind their relationship is.

As Choi Sang Eun resolves to retire from her job of taking on contractual marriages, her relationship with Jung Ji Ho will change. When asked about her retirement, Choi Sang Eun tells her close friend Woo Kwang Nam (Kang Hyung Suk), “I haven’t sorted things out with Mr. Wed-Fri,” referring to to her longtime client. Woo Kwang Nam comments, “You like him.” At the very end, Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho share a meal together, and Choi Sang Eun comments, “I’m also curious about you.”

Check out the teaser below!

Watch: Park Min Young Grows Interested In Her Fake Marriage Client Go Kyung Pyo in “Love In Contract” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Min Young Is Ready To Retire From Her Job As Professional Fake Wife In “Love In Contract”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Love in Contract” has shared a new glimpse of Park Min Young in her starring role!

Park Min Young will star as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Thursdays.

Park-Min-Young-2-800x533.jpg

Just as Choi Sang Eun is ready to retire from her job, she suddenly finds herself belatedly realizing her feelings for Jung Ji Ho, with whom she has worked for the past five years. As a result, it is only after the expiration of their contract that romance can finally blossom between the longtime fake couple.

Park-Min-Young-3-800x533.jpg

On the other hand, Choi Sang Eun and Kang Hae Jin will make hearts flutter as they attempt to evade the public’s eye with their contract relationship, bringing a new rival into the picture for Jung Ji Ho. On top of their undeniable chemistry, Kang Hae Jin and Choi Sang Eun may have some history together—making him even more of a threat.

Spoiler

Park-Min-Young-4-800x533.jpg

Which client will Choi Sang Eun ultimately fall for? To find out, catch the premiere of “Love in Contract” on September 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

Park Min Young Is Ready To Retire From Her Job As Professional Fake Wife In “Love In Contract” | Soompi

• Like 1

`MonWedFriTuesThursSat`s Park Min young, Go Kyung-pyo, and Kim Jae-young, contract termination romance begins

image_readtop_2022_812470_16631566045166

At the same time as Park Min-young decides to retire as a contract marriage master, `MonWedFriTuesThursSat` she is aware of her feelings for ‘5th-year long-term customer’ Go Kyung-pyo, and heralds the beginning of a contract termination romance.

In the preview video released, Choi Sang-eun's long-term customer Jung Ji-ho, who has been on a contract for five years, and Kang Hae-jin, who will become a new customer, contain a tangled relationship. First of all, Jung Ji-ho attracts attention with a quiet and mysterious atmosphere, like Choi Sang-eun's words, "Ji-ho doesn't really talk much." Although the two have spent their monthly payments together for 5 years, they are maintaining a thorough distance without touching each other personally.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/09/812470/

Park Min-young's two men, Ko Kyung-pyo vs. Kim Jae-young.. Fighting from the first meeting

SBQC7EAESTWIHVYWGNN5NJWOII.jpg

The scene of the first meeting of two men of Park Min-young in `MonWedFriTuesThursSat`, Go Kyung-Pyo of 'Wol-Su-Geum' and Jae-Young Kim of 'Hwa-Mok-Sat' was unveiled.

Go Kyung-pyo plays Jung Ji-ho, a mysterious long-term customer who has been with Park Min-young for five years, and Kim Jae-young takes on the role of 'Kang Hae-jin', a superstar who will become Park Min-young's new customer. Among them, 'Wolsu, Geumhwamokto' side draws attention by revealing stills from the scene where Go Kyung-pyo and Kim Jae-young meet for the first time as neighbors on the upper and lower floors of the same villa.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/broadcast/2022/09/15/LUYYNFBR7JNO2FIQFWORG7KUL4/

News bites: September 14, 2022

by tccolb

tvN has been generously dropping promos for Love in Contract and the newest teaser can be found here. The rom-com has our leads Park Min-young (Forecasting Love and Weather), Go Kyung-pyo (Private Lives), and Kim Jae-young (Reflection of You) entangled in a love triangle complicated by not one but two contract relationships. The shenanigans begin next week on September 21. [Sports Donga]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/09/news-bites-september-14-2022/

• Like 3

Go Kyung Pyo And Kim Jae Young Get Off To A Rough Start As Neighbors In “Love In Contract”

Sep 15, 2022
by S. Cho

Love in Contract” has shared a preview of Go Kyung Pyo and Kim Jae Young’s first meeting!

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Love in Contract” is a romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples.

Park Min Young will star as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo) – with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays – and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

On September 15, tvN unveiled stills from the intriguing first meeting between Jung Ji Ho and Kang Hae Jin. The pair first meet when Kang Hae Jin moves in to the same villa Jung Ji Ho lives in as his upstairs neighbor. As if waiting for someone, Jung Ji Ho stands around at the front of the villa, but the person who catches his attention is Kang Hae Jin. As if carrying really precious cargo, Kang Hae Jin walks into the villa while carefully clutching onto a box.

Go-Kyung-Pyo-1.jpeg

Kim-Jae-Young-1-1-1536x1024.jpeg

However, in the following photos, the two are engaged in heated conversation as Jung Ji Ho refuses to let go of whatever he is holding while Kang Hae Jin points angrily at him. As viewers wonder how these two have found themselves in such a tense situation already, numerous other questions arise about what will happen between them once Choi Sang Eun gets involved.

Go-Kyung-Pyo-Kim-Jae-Young-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Go-Kyung-Pyo-Kim-Jae-Young-2-1536x1024.j

The “Love in Contract” team shared, “In the drama, Go Kyung Pyo and Kim Jae Young will pour out their individual charms as Park Min Young’s Mon-Wed-Fri and Tues-Thurs-Sat husbands. The contrasting charms of the mysterious Go Kyung Pyo, whose romance with Park Min Young will blossom after their contract expires, and Kim Jae Young, who will pour out his charms as a younger man and pursue Park Min Young without hesitation, will shake up women’s hearts so please look forward to Go Kyung Pyo and Kim Jae Young’s activity.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1545225wpp/go-kyung-pyo-and-kim-jae-young-get-off-to-a-rough-start-as-neighbors-in-love-in-contract

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Min Young And Kang Hyung Suk Are Roommates Who Used To Be Fake-Married In “Love In Contract”

Park Min Young and Kang Hyung Suk go from a fake couple to the best of friends in tvN’s upcoming drama “Love in Contract”!

Park Min Young will star as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Thursdays.

Kang Hyung Suk will play the role of Woo Kwang Nam, Choi Sang Eun’s former client who is now her roommate. While they initially started out as a fake married couple, Choi Sang Eun and Woo Kwang Nam soon hit it off as platonic soulmates and wound up becoming real-life BFFs who can open up to each other about anything.

Newly released stills from the upcoming drama capture the sibling-like chemistry between the bickering besties, who share all their secrets with one another but have zero romantic feelings for each other.

In one photo, Choi Sang Eun grabs Woo Kwang Nam by the hair as if scolding him; in another, the two look completely comfortable together as Woo Kwang Nam sincerely offers Choi Sang Eun heartfelt advice.

Kang-Hyung-Suk-Park-Min-Young-1536x1024.

Kang-Hyung-Suk-Park-Min-Young-2-1536x102

Spoiler

Park-Min-Young-Kang-Hyung-Suk-1536x1024.

Park Min Young And Kang Hyung Suk Are Roommates Who Used To Be Fake-Married In “Love In Contract” | Soompi

• Like 2

Watch: Park Min Young Enters A Complicated Love Triangle With Fake Marriage Clients Go Kyung Pyo And Kim Jae Young In “Love In Contract” Teaser

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 16, 2022
by L. Kim

Park Min Young will find herself falling for one of her fake marriage clients in “Love in Contract”!

Ahead of the drama’s long-awaited premiere, “Love in Contract” has unveiled an in-depth highlight teaser that offers a glimpse of Choi Sang Eun’s complicated love life!

Choi Sang Eun introduces her job where she plays a hired wife on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Jung Ji Ho, one of her clients, gently asks her, “How about you eat dinner with me?” Then he looks to the distance with a thoughtful gaze as his voiceover says, “I wanted to be a good person to someone once.” The atmosphere completely changes with the entrance of Kang Hae Jin, a superstar who is Choi Sang Eun’s newest client.

Out of the blue, Jung Ji Ho asks Choi Sang Eun for a “divorce,” catching her off-guard. She tries to play it cool, but she’s flabbergasted by his request. She scoffs, “Does he want to really get married or something?” However, Jung Ji Ho’s heart starts to stir with jealousy when he sees Choi Sang Eun getting closer to Kang Hae Jin.

On the other hand, Kang Hae Jin begins to doubt Jung Ji Ho and watches his very suspicious actions. He warns Choi Sang Eun, saying, “Your husband is a dangerous person! I saw what he did!” Jung Ji Ho, who spots them together once more, suddenly dives into husband mode as he says, “Honey, I’m hungry,” causing her heart to skip a beat. Choi Sang Eun tells Jung Ji Ho, “You were my best husband…” After a pause, she corrects, “Client.”

The clip ends with Jung Ji Ho wrapping an arm around Choi Sang Eun’s shoulder and taking her away from Kang Hae Jin. Once they’re at his place though, he realizes how close he is to her and shoves her aside, causing her expression to crumble with shock and disappointment. He then panics, picks her up again, and awkwardly bows. His voiceover asks, “Do I like Choi Sang Eun?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1545362wpp/watch-park-min-young-enters-a-complicated-love-triangle-with-fake-marriage-clients-go-kyung-pyo-and-kim-jae-young-in-love-in-contract-teaser

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Kim Jae Young Rave About Their Chemistry At 1st Shoot For “Love In Contract”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Love in Contract” has shared a glimpse behind the scenes of its first shoot!

Park Min Young will star as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), who wants to sign a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Thursdays.

In the new behind-the-scenes video, Park Min Young introduces her character Choi Sang Eun by saying, “She’s a master of contract marriages, and she provides a custom-tailored service. Not love, but a marriage or a girlfriend. To be honest, I thought that it was entirely possible for such a job to exist in today’s day and age: ‘If you need someone [to be your wife or girlfriend] in this busy world, couldn’t such a service exist?'”

As for how she felt about their first shoot, Park Min Young shared, “I felt really comfortable. I wasn’t that nervous, and even though it was my first time working with this director and crew, I felt just the right amount of nerves.”

The actress also spoke confidently about her chemistry with co-stars Go Kyung Pyo and Kim Jae Young, enthusing, “They’re my two main partners in the drama, and they both have such great personalities that even before we began filming, I thought, ‘I won’t have to worry about chemistry or teamwork for this drama.'”

“Just as I’d expected, I got along really well with both Kyung Pyo and Jae Young during filming,” she continued. “They have completely opposite senses of humor, but I found the fact that they were opposites even more funny, to the point where it made me think, ‘If we can capture this on screen, this will end up being a really fun drama.'”

Park-Min-Young-1-1-1536x864.jpg

Meanwhile, Go Kyung Pyo introduced his character Jung Ji Ho as “a character who takes up Choi Sang Eun’s Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays,” before adding, “Since he’s a mysterious character, I hope he makes you curious about him.”

When asked about his experience during their first shoot, the actor replied, “The atmosphere on set was really cheerful, and everyone involved is so talented that I have lots of faith in them.”

Just like Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo spoke enthusiastically about his chemistry with his co-stars, noting, “It’s my first time working with all of the other actors, but we had great chemistry, and we also spent a lot of personal time together during our off-hours.”

He went on, “We’ve become a lot closer during our script readings, so I hope our chemistry will shine through well on screen.”

Go-Kyung-Pyo-1536x864.jpg

Describing his own experience on set, Kim Jae Young remarked, “Today was my first shoot. Working together with the other actors and talking to the director and crew on set, I think I’ve been feeling really comfortable while filming.”

The actor also mentioned that it felt strange seeing Go Kyung Pyo play a character so different from his real-life personality, explaining, “Since Ji Ho is a mysterious character who doesn’t warm up easily to others, someone who’s the complete opposite of my role, he’s totally different from the Kyung Pyo that I knew before. So that felt very unfamiliar.”

He went on to conclude, “I’ll do my best and work hard so that we can gift viewers with a fun drama.” 

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Young-1536x864.jpg

Finally, Go Kyung Pyo wrapped up by saying, “I hope you’ll enjoy our drama ‘Love in Contract’ and that it can be a source of energy in your amidst your exhausting everyday lives. We’ll work hard on filming, so please enjoy it.”

Park Min Young chimed in, “It’s starting to get chillier, and as the weather changes, this is the season where you start to feel envious of couples. Our romantic comedy will be arriving at exactly that moment. Please give ‘Love in Contract’ lots of love.”

In the meantime, check out the new behind-the-scenes video below!

Watch: Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Kim Jae Young Rave About Their Chemistry At 1st Shoot For “Love In Contract” | Soompi

• Like 1

Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Kim Jae Young Share Excitement For Their Upcoming Rom-Com “Love In Contract,” Discuss Their Chemistry, And More

Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Kim Jae Young Share Excitement For Their Upcoming Rom-Com “Love In Contract,” Discuss Their Chemistry, And More

Sep 19, 2022
by S. Cho

Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, and Kim Jae Young have spoken about their exciting new rom-com “Love in Contract”!

On September 19, tvN held an online press conference for “Love in Contract,” a new romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings, such as school reunions and dinners for married couples. The drama is directed by Ha Goo Dam of “My Roommate Is a Gumiho,” “Kkondae Intern,” and “Kill It.”

Park Min Young stars as the professional wife-for-hire Choi Sang Eun, who is a master of contract marriages. Her last project was the office romance drama “Forecasting Love and Weather,” of which she commented, “It was a project for which I had a lot of lines and received a lot of mental stress. When I saw this script, I got greedy thinking that I wanted to play and laugh while filming. I’m so happy to return to a set where [my character] can laugh again.”

When asked if she felt pressured about being known as a rom-com goddess, Park Min Young answered, “Rather than pressure, I feel more thankful. As an actress, receiving is a title is an honor. Instead of feeling burdened, I focused on thinking about what I could do to showcase a character within a rom-com who gradually grows in a way that suits her age.”

Park-Min-Young-6.jpeg

In the drama, Choi Sang Eun will find herself caught between Go Kyung Pyo and Kim Jae Young’s characters, who are both her clients and fake husbands. Comparing the two actors’ charms, Park Min Young commented, “They’re complete opposites. On set, Go Kyung Pyo shows others his best possible energy.”

She elaborated, “He never stops singing. I use the waiting room beside him and I can’t sleep. He doesn’t stop singing for one second and there’s no prelude period as he sings like a jukebox. People typically sing in falsetto but I was fascinated that he sang with his natural voice. There are times when our audio man doesn’t look too happy. It’s when we’re rehearsing our lines and [Go Kyung Pyo] suddenly starts singing. Imagine how much his ears hurt. [Go Kyung Pyo] is a singer. To the point where I wonder whether I’m acting with a singer, he sings with that much passion.”

Park Min Young continued, “Kim Jae Young has no filter. At first, it was to the point where I thought we just didn’t have the same sense of humor. He’s too honest. But after spending more time with him, I realized that was just his image and his charm. Thankfully, our humor matches so I laugh a lot.”

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Young-Park-Min-Young.jpeg

Go-Kyung-Pyo-Park-Min-Young.jpeg

Go Kyung Pyo portrays the mysterious Jung Ji Ho, who has had an exclusive Monday, Wednesday, and Friday contract with Choi Sang Eun for five years. “Love in Contract” will be Go Kyung Pyo’s first romantic comedy in six years, after last appearing in “Jealousy Incarnate.” He commented, “When I did ‘Jealousy Incarnate,’ I was really young. I figure that I’ll be able to show a more matured image from then. Since my character in ‘Jealousy Incarnate’ and Jung Ji Ho of ‘Love in Contract’ are different roles, it will be fun to compare their differences while watching.”

The actor shared that his chemistry with Park Min Young was really great as he explained, “When I believe that it’d be great for a scene to turn out a certain way, the director and Park Min Young agree.” Go Kyung Pyo then responded to Park Min Young’s previous claims as he shared, “That’s why I get excited during filming and can’t stop singing.”

Spoiler

Go-Kyung-Pyo-5.jpeg

Kim Jae Young plays Choi Sang Eun’s new client Kang Hae Jin, a superstar who signs a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Kim Jae Young remarked, “Thank you for using me in a rom-com. I wanted to try a bright character. Before this, I played a lot of dark characters with deep narratives. The ages are similar [among the cast] and this doesn’t happen very often.”

He continued, “I want to show a lot of bright images. Regularly, my tone and actions are playful so I hope that melts into my character and looks natural to others. When I first began this project, I was feeling down, but while working together, I learned a lot from Kyung Pyo. I’ve become much brighter.”

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Young-2.jpeg

Kim-Jae-Young-Go-Kyung-Pyo.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Jae-Young-Go-Kyung-Pyo.jpeg

Kim Jae Young also shared of his co-stars, “Min Young knows the heart-fluttering points of rom-coms really well. She teaches me a lot when we hold hands or do other physical touches. She asks whether this would be better. I really like that she’s being so considerate of me.”

The actor added, “Kyung Pyo knows comedy really well. Since I play the character who needs to let loose more, he gives me a lot of hints. As we’re around the same age, I ask and he talks to me comfortably, so we’re filming enjoyably.”

Love-in-Contract-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Go-Kyung-Pyo-Park-Min-Young-Kim-Jae-Youn

Go-Kyung-Pyo-Park-Min-Young-Kim-Jae-Youn

https://www.soompi.com/article/1545845wpp/park-min-young-go-kyung-pyo-and-kim-jae-young-share-excitement-for-their-upcoming-rom-com-love-in-contract-discuss-their-chemistry-and-more

• Like 2