[Drama 2022] Love in Contract/MonWedFriTuesThursSat, 월수금화목토

larus

Go Kyung Pyo Goes In For A Kiss Even As Park Min Young Remains Stuck Between 2 Relationships in “Love In Contract”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 19, 2022
by M. Lim

tvN’s “Love in Contract” is now officially halfway through, and the story has just gotten spicier!

“Love in Contract” is a romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings such as school reunions and dinners for married couples.

Park Min Young stars as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), an A-list idol-turned-actor who signs a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Spoilers

Previously, Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho’s relationship developed after realizing their feelings for each other. However, Kang Hae Jin, unaware of this, directly asked Choi Sang Eun if he can pursue her, and viewers were left without a straight answer from the latter. Things got even more complicated when Jung Ji Ho’s ex-wife Jung Ji Eun (Lee Joo Bin) entered the picture, raising questions about what kind of changes she will bring to Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho’s budding romance.

The newly released stills depict Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho in the car while heavy rain pours outside. The two fix their eyes on each other as Jung Ji Ho goes in for a kiss, increasing viewers’ expectations for their possible second kiss, which is also their first real kiss after Choi Sang Eun’s previous drunk confession.

Park-Min-Young-Go-Kyung-Pyo-3.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Min-Young-Go-Kyung-Pyo-2.jpg

n other stills, viewers get a glimpse that despite Choi Sang Eun and Jung Ji Ho’s romantic car date, the love triangle will still be going strong as Choi Sang Eun makes a surprise visit to Kang Hae Jin’s filming site. Choi Sang Eun looks serious without a hint of a smile on her face, while Kang Hae Jin looks nonchalant even though his manager Yoo Jung Han (Kim Hyun Mok) and now-bodyguard Woo Gwang Nam (Kang Hyung Suk) have their eyes nearly popping out due to the surprise of Choi Sang Eun’s unexpected appearance. The tension in the room surely succeeds in making viewers curious as to what happens between the two.

Spoiler

Love-in-Contract-2.jpg

Another photo also reveals Jung Ji Ho alone with his ex-wife Jung Ji Eun in the elevator of his apartment, both looking tense and uncomfortable with an awkward space between them.

Spoiler

Lee-Joo-Bin-Go-Kyung-Pyo.jpeg

The production team remarked, “In the second half of the drama, Choi Sang Eun makes a big decision over Jung Ji Ho and Kang Hae Jin. Jung Ji Ho’s ‘Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays contract’ and Kang Hae Jin’s ‘Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays contract’ will see a drastic change. As a result, unexpected events will occur and a more turbulent romance will unfold. Please look forward to it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1550267wpp/go-kyung-pyo-goes-in-for-a-kiss-even-as-park-min-young-remains-stuck-between-2-relationships-in-love-in-contract

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 9!:).

tvN’s “Love in Contract” also saw a dip in ratings. Last night’s episode 9 garnered an average nationwide rating of 2.679 percent, which is a decrease from the previous episode’s rating of 3.6 percent.

“Love Is For Suckers” Marks New All-Time High + “May I Help You?” Joins Fierce Ratings Race | Soompi

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here are the ratings for Episode 9!:).

tvN’s “Love in Contract” also saw a dip in ratings. Last night’s episode 9 garnered an average nationwide rating of 2.679 percent, which is a decrease from the previous episode’s rating of 3.6 percent.

“Love Is For Suckers” Marks New All-Time High + “May I Help You?” Joins Fierce Ratings Race | Soompi

Its a pattern..wednesday low n

thursday high... so we will see tonight.. :D

I guess from the preview, Sang eun's ^auntie^ is going to release the news that she, the youngest dotter of Ena Group will be tying the knot with HaeJin... hence her shock seeing the news maybe...

Well, Haejin's image is in the dumps because of him kissing Sang Eun when she was partially drunk... im not sure how much he can salvage himself from pro Jiho fans :D

Writer, did u purposely make him so bad to be hated by fans of the drama?:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I totally understand the rating, eps 9 is so boring tbh.. I am so tired of KHJ and his family, the madam too. . .in the middle KHJ and CSE suddenly kissed. .like??? The kiss between JJH and CSE in the end didnt help much, bacause the overall eps is so boring.

I am hoping more of JJH and CSE in today eps please. . 

• Blob 1

Well.. i just hope that they dont start ep10, with the ^next day^ scene.. as if nothing major happened the night before, that they innocently kissed and then he drove her home and sleep happy... like, i wanna see how they deal with the confession that night itself... :D

Realistically, maybe, they should go to his apartment to talk it out since they havent driven away from his apartment... :wub:

• Blob 1

Our straight  Jiho has been corrupted by Sang Eun :D

But... how to go about the whole issue in ep11?...  the person who would be hurt most  would have been Jiho, his career and his whole life dream, if she is revealed to have married 12 times and divorces as much- ... she is still legally married with him for the past 5 years, and Haejin is a non issue perhaps.. one could claim its a mistaken identity... both jiho and haejin lives in the same apartment...

hmmm... but Jiho being a family judge, what would society think of the whole issue... hmmm

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Love in Contract: Episodes 7-8

by Unit

LoveInContract8-00015.jpghttps://www.dramabeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/LoveInContract8-00015.jpg

Uncertainty of feelings, failed confession attempts, and the usual crazy antics of chaebol families characterize this week’s episodes. We also get to see more layers peeled off of our antisocial judge, as his past comes knocking in more ways than one.

EPISODES 7-8 WEECAP

Last week’s kiss has changed the dynamics of Sang-eun and Ji-ho’s relationship, but in typical second male lead behavior, Hae-jin remains blissfully unaware of this and still harbors hopes of going from fake to real with Sang-eun. And if relationships were based solely on the superficial, he might have had a shot — because compared to Ji-ho’s boring dinner dates at home, Hae-jin prefers exotic outdoor dating activities like horse riding and sailing. Must be nice to be Choi Sang-eun.

Meanwhile, all Sang-eun wants is to find out Ji-ho’s thoughts about their kiss. Neither of them wants to admit that they remembered what happened that night, but they’re both affected by it. Ji-ho seems to think that it was all a part of her job, and her speed at restoring his house to its former state re-emphasizes that for him. Poor guy looked like his heart was being ripped out as their couple pictures were taken down from the wall. Lol.

But whether it’s through sharing meals with him as his wife, or becoming his cordi and jazzing up his work outfits (which Park Min-young she should know about considering she’s the queen of office fashion), Sang-eun has changed Ji-ho’s life for the better. She even gives him pointers on how to interact with his staff, thereby improving his social skills – which, as we sadly come to learn, might not have been necessary in the first place.

Ji-ho was not originally an antisocial person, but he grew into this nature after his father died and he had to live with his aunt’s family. The once outspoken boy was taught to hold his feelings in so he wouldn’t be hated. And to his question about what to do to get people to like him, his aunt had replied with a, “Don’t expect anything so as not to get hurt.” His aunt might have been trying her best in her own way, but there are some things you just don’t say to kids.

Anyway, his aunt was wrong when she said no one will truly care about Ji-ho apart from his family (who obviously didn’t care), because I truly care about him, and Sang-eun does too – to the point where she wants him to be uncomfortable around her. Because how can he be so unbothered by her presence? Not even when her mind travels to unholy places at the sight of his lips. Lol. But Jung “seemingly unbothered” Ji-ho is actually not unaffected by her relationship with Hae-jin, and in his words, “The feelings a man would feel, I feel it too.” *Fans self*

Honestly, even the most random dialogue sound swoon-worthy when coming from this man. But you know what’s really swoon-worthy? It’s when Ji-ho knocks himself out (off just one glass of whiskey, by the way) and makes a drunken confession of his own to Sang-eun: he pretended to be indifferent about their kiss because he was afraid she wouldn’t return to his house otherwise. He’s also scared that she won’t like him.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/10/love-in-contract-episodes-7-8/

• Like 1

Love in Contract: Episodes 9-10

by Unit

LoveInContract10-00001.jpg

After skirting around their feelings for the longest time, the season of confession is finally here for our professional wife and her husbands. But where is the fun in that if everything goes exactly according to plan?

EPISODES 9-10 WEECAP

So it’s official that while Ji-ho’s aunt might have pushed him towards the antisocial cliff, his ex-wife was the one who sent him over the edge. Ji-eun hated being poor and spent her life chasing success. And the very day he wanted to surprise her with her dream house (in which he now lives), she handed him the divorce papers.

It’s been seven years since then and Ji-ho hasn’t been able to fall for anyone else until Sang-eun came into his life. According to Ji-ho, a life where Sang-eun doesn’t exist feels dreadful. But it’s not like she’s telepathic to know how he feels. And she is left to spend the rest of the day with mixed feelings from seeing Ji-eun, and not knowing the real reason behind Ji-ho’s heroic appearance at the hotel.

Love in Contract: Episodes 9-10

An overnight camping trip with Hae-jin seems like just what the doctor ordered to get Sang-eun’s mind off her Ji-ho induced confusion. But when a drunk Ji-ho shows up in her neighborhood, they have to drag him along. (I will never get over how drunk Ji-ho passes out in the funniest of ways!) It is on this trip that Sang-eun confesses that she has never received true love from anyone because everyone is out to use her.

We already know that Sang-eun was adopted to be the perfect bride, but it was a little surprising to see that she never got to meet her adoptive parents before being whisked abroad for thirteen years of bridal training. On her return, she eagerly anticipated meeting them for the first time, only to learn that she wasn’t coming back to the loving arms of a family but straight to the in-laws. No wonder she ruined the marriage meeting.

In her tipsy state on the trip, Sang-eun says that she wants to be loved and kissed, and Hae-jin is only too happy to grant her wish. I’m sure she wasn’t referring to him, but he’s so smug about it the following day with Ji-ho, and if my eyes could roll any further, they’d be at the back of my head. There’s a lot of baggage that comes with being Kangjin group’s son. And while it’s understandable that a person cannot choose the family they’re born into, Hae-jin is really not helping matters.

He is fond of doing things without thinking of Sang-eun’s feelings — from the engagement ambush, to thinking they’re now an item after the kiss (thank goodness she cleared him up on this one). And I don’t care what his intentions were — he never should have name-dropped Sang-eun as Eena group’s daughter to his brother, knowing how much she detests the whole arranged marriage nonsense. He will do well to keep her name out of his family’s business!

Meanwhile, Sang-eun gets into an argument with Ji-ho and as they fling their misunderstandings at each other, their true feelings bubble to the surface. Ji-ho admits that he went to the hotel to confess to her, but he got flustered on seeing his ex. In between Sang-eun’s processing of what he just said and arguing that he should have spoken up earlier, Ji-ho goes in for a kiss. And I am officially a finished woman!

“Does this answer your question?” He asks in between kisses. You bet, sir! This man is really out there working that jaw like his life depends on it — in the enclosed space of his car, no less, which makes the moment even more steamy — the heat of it all sending me into a melted state! Afterwards, our newly minted couple graduate into the mushiness of “you hang up first,” and get their service provider excited about the incoming bills. Heh.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/10/love-in-contract-episodes-9-10/

• Like 3

On 10/14/2022 at 6:01 PM, SexyDolceVita said:

Hi i have been watching this drama. But really still do not understand what the company which park min young's character was working in was doing.

Why is she being called ahgassi?

This is like calling her a lady

What was she doing in that company?

She was adopted to be groomed to marry into a wealthy family for business purposes

Why did she leave that company?

She made a scene when she was meeting the family she was going to marry into, but why; that's still not clear we have only speculations

What is her relationship with that lady who became less wealthy and was staying in a studio apartment. 

She's the one who raised her and groomed her to be married, she's working with the company and made them adopt the little girl for business

What is the jamie project about?

See above please

Ahhhhhh! I just can't stand SML :Furious: I might drop the show because of all his super annoying actions and I don't feel empathy at all towards his character, SE needs to be more forward with him, no kind eyes or anything, he can't read her at all, and when he took that kiss that didn't belong to him *shudders* :fear::facepalm:

Totally agree with this article :approves:

3. Aggravating: Sang Eun having to apologize to Hae Jin for the kiss he forced on her

kim-jae-young-1.jpg

The kiss with Hae Jin takes the cake for one of the weirdest in drama history. We barely see it for one. Ji Ho is right there, number two. Plus the consent here is incredibly dubious because he just swoops in and attacks her face. And then he tells Ji Ho that they’ve confirmed their feelings for each other? Red flags everywhere with this guy. But what makes this even more aggravating is the way Sang Eun handles it. She’s a people-pleaser at heart and apologizes to Hae Jin for it, not only once but twice! But it’s him who forced it on her and built expectations around her.

park-min-young-kim-jae-young-2.jpg

Luckily, Ji Ho is easily distracted and doesn’t take it to heart. He straight up confesses that he was heading over to Sang Eun’s to confess anyway before he ended up having to see her making out with Hae Jin. That puts Sang Eun on pause as she finally realizes that her feelings are requited. And we finally get to the good part.

5. Aggravating: Hae Jin revealing Sang Eun’s face without her consent

park-min-young-kim-jae-young.jpg

Spoiler

Hae Jin was doing so well, and he had managed to morph into a rather sympathetic character last week only to dash it all to the ground. Where to even start? To sneak up on Sang Eun wearing a motorcycle helmet after everything she went through? Really? Next, despite her clearly rejecting him and making it clear that she has no intention of returning to her old life, he keeps the truth from her: that everyone is planning their marriage. It’s red flags all the way to infinity.

park-min-young-kim-jae-young-1-1.jpg

He’s too cowardly to tell her that his scheme has put her in jeopardy. So despite knowing that the paparazzi are stationed around his apartment, he brings her to a location where they can all see her for a conversation. It isn’t clear whether Hae Jin does this on purpose or not, but it’s just plain ridiculous for him to believe that the paparazzi aren’t present. And why lift and carry her off when she’s perfectly capable of walking? It’s just low after low with this guy. And Sang Eun has been cutting him far too much slack. She sees herself in him, but he’s not taking the hint.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1545118wpp/4-aggravating-moments-2-high-points-in-episodes-9-10-of-love-in-contract

She made a scene because she wanted to meet her parents and get the affirmation that she is love by them. As soon as she gets back to Korea, instead of meeting the parents she is excited to meet. She was tasked to meet the parents and family of the man she is arranged to marry. 

On a different topic, I agree with dramabean when she said the SML was not given the same head start as Jiho. I mean you don't even feel bad for him or consider him as a competition for Jiho. His character is as lame as the SML in WWWSK.

• Like 1

Park Min Young And Lee Joo Bin Are Worried For Kim Jae Young At The Police Station In “Love In Contract”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 26, 2022
by S. Kim

Love in Contract” has revealed stills from episode 11!

On October 26, tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Love in Contract” released stills of a three-way meeting between Park Min Young, Kim Jae Young, and Lee Joo Bin.

“Love in Contract” is a romantic comedy about a service that provides fake wives for single people in need of partners to bring to social gatherings such as school reunions and dinners for married couples. Park Min Young stars as professional fake wife Choi Sang Eun, who finds herself caught between longtime client Jung Ji Ho (Go Kyung Pyo)—with whom she has a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—and newcomer Kang Hae Jin (Kim Jae Young), an A-list idol-turned-actor who signs a contract with her for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Spoilers

In the published stills, Choi Sang Eun visits the police alone in the middle of the night and finds Kang Hae Jin who is hiding his face with a hoodie. Choi Sang Eun feels overwhelmed by the anger in his sharp eyes.

Spoiler

313081526_186358533917580_54066362554879

Jung Ji Ho’s ex-wife and Kang Hae Jin’s lawyer Jung Ji Eun (Lee Joo Bin) also hastily visits the police station. She is worried about Kang Hae Jin as it can be fatal to his reputation as a top star if he gets involved in some kind of an incident. Choi Sang Eun’s perplexed facial expression makes viewers curious to find out why Kang Hae Jin was taken to the police station and why he is angry.

love-in-contract_still11-1.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1551461wpp/park-min-young-and-lee-joo-bin-are-worried-for-kim-jae-young-at-the-police-station-in-love-in-contract

Sad that this drama is getting low ratings. But to be honest it is getting boring. I am just amazed like what happened to the writer coz i remember the writer is the one who penned My roommate is a gumiho which had a good ratings. Also, why are park min young's drama seemed like a filler since WWWSK? Most of her co-star are also not the big actors. She used to be paired with Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon, Ji Chang Wook... I mean the ML in LIC is really a good actor and a veteran too but not the usual big names.