The Second Soompi Survival Games

agenth

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

the tree fell on her??

Who knows what kind of revenge can a tree plot since the last squid game? It takes years to be stuck in a place and survive. The revenge plotting is a mere blink for it (or a leaf to fall).

:eats:

• LOL 9

Night 4

From the original cast of 24 remain... oh well, we do not like math here. Does it really matter, when only one person can become the main lead (at least in this stage)? No, it doesn't, because deep down people know that they have to defeat others - either by luck or by tricks.

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright..

- Lord Byron

When a journalist asks the PD, why so many people are dropped from the cast (some cancelled by knetz, others mysteriously vanishing), the PD merely replies:

cant-handle-the-truth.gif

Spoiler

Q-1NIn-pJp-qswxIGgv_-L6Qw2M4GAK280OM-xmX

Wo6K36VoEfoJ5W2uWt0VLHUQFMSsCIAWn6ef0foG

GXD7kKCPWdkZEpbQH8c65HcDEcH6wX8faxbtQ_VJ

rA8vi-7QIRDLgU_bU1brT7i2T64KB6tRt33cBxoN

Lee Sang Yi @maribella , Kim Seulgi @happiness, Wang Wook Sky Kang , and Kim Joon @joccustill need more media exposure and decide to dress up for the red carpet. Their coordis get criticized for doing a poor job with their outfits and k-netz feel sorry for the stars.

rnpRnBA2vJCuq5hU7q37YJgEupAmA2GO3MD9gYph

i_38OziK04pskWOoqu4FnjpUUnmpLEuYrnc8E0Ou

Yu Min Hyuk @lexicon  mockingly sings a song about Yoo In Young @the_sweetroad .

V3DGEZPXa3uXXnOMNd5JY20RGkRfGNPvEPdTBsn5

Robber @Ameera Ali  decides to write a rap song about the stuff he wants. He feels the song is lacking and calls Min PD (Suga from BTS) and proposes that they do a rap collaboration. Min PD turns him down.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Last survival games, poor @ferily died after falling out of a tree, now we have people being thrown off balconies landing on chairs without a single scratch

We have someone juggling bones when supposedly no one has died

We have people who were ganged up on and "defeated" yet somehow they show up the next day while others are simply canceled

All the rest of the unfortunate departed get 1-2 line eulogies, while some EO (who I'm sure will never be revealed) writes an entire episode around my demise ... I'd probably be feeling singled out right about now, but I've had no real idea what rules if any this whole thing was supposed to be running under from the start.

I'll just file it away as the Princess Aurora of survival games :rolleyes:

The arena event is a special event, as in, the text had to be modified to suit the purposes. Unfortunately in the generator, the character space is very limited, so to make a storyline, the text is sometimes edited and added herewith. 

I will respond in more details later, I promise, if you want. Due to scheduling conflicts, I am unable to address your concerns at this time and will do at a later point as your concern is important to me. 

All I can say is that the computer-generated events are random, merely the text has to be adapted to fit. Unfortunately the mistakes of Aurora-style are mine alone, as some of my text edits on the generator were not saved, and I forgot to check this before I posted.

Please be advised that we do not wish anyone any ill will (fictional or real, or otherwise)!

All in all, I am sure the Song Yoon Ah character audition was some other character. How could Song Yoon Ah have a bad day???

NOPE

3d5125cbe4b93fb46740239d97c3d923d7e87c3b

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali I feel for you. The signs are not good. 

I wasn’t what they looking for , these boy are so clean for my taste, they go crying for their manager  :mrgreen:

My oppa looking for scandal: :D

1 hour ago, Sky Kang said:

Won't there be two winners in the end? One ML and one FL? :joy:

My oppa Volunteer for FL feminine is new style for my criminal oppa :joy:  

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Day 5

Do you wanna be a celeb? Do you wanna be Gangnam Style? Even if you don't feel like this applies to you, it would be nice to have billion views on Youtube, right? 

Then buckle in and continue your journey. No blood (except maybe nose blood), but sweat and tears, because dealing with this production is not exactly a picnic in the park...

Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

Spoiler

CzC4F973foXohk2FQYq4eqD73qzuTOuRK5HEpuuC

Wang Wook @Sky Kang demands to speak to the manager.

e1F9us1Z0zWS501gaYTetkbEA5jPj2-Wx9zTuxi0

smLCAfQz7uN2Vlb7kvu8JhorAyiGtpm6q-Xq6oYr

Yoo In Young @the_sweetroadtricks Robber @Ameera Ali  into confessing his crimes to the entire staff. Robber @Ameera Ali  is swiftly arrested and taken away.

I_DsZ0cbHD54Ckq8wT8-IqS4-DTB8hngjDH-5mVG

Kim Seulgi  @happinessargues with the director. Uh oh.

-eor-DL-mH_Egp75rmbQK2SOyR-H1OI-Hl_-8vYJ

Yu Min Hyuk @lexicon   sits in the makeup chair for six hours and can't feel his legs.

cK3Gt4u5NvOOyij7c69XoR3Y0cSK5RbMBpEH-8Hi

Kim Joon @joccu is feeling too hot and calls for his assistant to fan him and bring him an iced Americano.

SRcKH0WnWxut0cOkyM_EYUPRmkHYwDnCvdV0kgpa

Lee Sang Yi  @maribella  gets into a fight with the agency over the contract. The agency withdraws Lee Sang Yi's @maribella  offer and sues him. His agency spreads malicious rumors about him to other agencies, and no one wants to hire him anymore. He goes on hiatus.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, agenth said:

The arena event is a special event, as in, the text had to be modified to suit the purposes. Unfortunately in the generator, the character space is very limited, so to make a storyline, the text is sometimes edited and added herewith. 

I will respond in more details later, I promise, if you want. Due to scheduling conflicts, I am unable to address your concerns at this time and will do at a later point as your concern is important to me. 

All I can say is that the computer-generated events are random, merely the text has to be adapted to fit. Unfortunately the mistakes of Aurora-style are mine alone, as some of my text edits on the generator were not saved, and I forgot to check this before I posted.

Please be advised that we do not wish anyone any ill will (fictional or real, or otherwise)!

All in all, I am sure the Song Yoon Ah character audition was some other character. How could Song Yoon Ah have a bad day???

NOPE

Chingu, its easier (and quicker) to just tell the truth ... @partyon wrote it. :lol:

• LOL 11

1 hour ago, agenth said:

Kim Joon @joccu is feeling too hot and calls for his assistant to fan him and bring him an iced Americano.

I start thinking this generator has some sort of weakness to this particular image, honestly. 

:Megalol:

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

@partyonwrote it

There is something in that statement...

:rubchin:

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

work herself out from the police car , some from hospital for months  

Some has their wives at their sides. 

:fullofhearts:

PS. Eliminated participants still can spamming here, right? Forget to ask (before spamming until now...)

:idk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, agenth said:

:joy:

200.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Some has their wives at their sides. 

why no one tell to me I need to hire a wife :joy:

If I didn’t go out from jail like other , I will file discrimination action  :loolz:

• LOL 12

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

why no one tell to me I need to hire a wife :joy:

If I didn’t go out from jail like other , I will file discrimination action  :loolz:

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/05/korean-version-of-money-heist-features.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

you needed to go due to costume change anyway :D

FR7Jwp-VgAIiObr?format=jpg&name=small

• LOL 12