[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

SJ pain are getting worse and worse. CMK was touched by HC giving her flowers and his actions. She seems to like HC.

Episode 115 Preview

Hye-ran breaks her heart when Seung-joo refuses to receive treatment. Meanwhile, Dong-hee and Cha-yeol have a meeting, and Mi-kyung and Myung-sook recognize each other and are surprised...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

From what I see, I guess SW and SJ will be back together. If SJ lives at the same house with DH, HC will have two mothers 

yes, i see that, everyone will forgive her, i think the final episodes next week will focus on her healing and redemption, I find it even a bit too bad that HC will soon call her mum, I hope he will call her auntie it's better

• Like 6

17 hours ago, marrez1 said:

yes, i see that, everyone will forgive her, i think the final episodes next week will focus on her healing and redemption, I find it even a bit too bad that HC will soon call her mum, I hope he will call her auntie it's better

He is calling her 예쁜 아줌마 (yeppeun ajuma) pretty lady

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 1:49 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

God these people are so brazen and shameless. There's no way I'd be able to approach DH family again. Sj just like her mother. Like we predicted it be all smiles in CY and DH wedding photo at this rate. And they'll be related cause SW the mug will get back with her :unamused::sleeping:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3

Gosh it’s so exhausting to watch daily from the beginning to the end.  But I’m almost making it haha.  it looks like I didn’t miss out too much from watching the video clips.:rickroll:
So the writer came out with brain cancer for SJ’s redemption.  Yeah it’s hard for me to hate someone with brain cancer.  
I have to guess SJ loses her sight in the preview?? gosh :crymeme: