[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

Daily dramas doing what they do best, rushing to the finish line. 

Take your time calling him dad... 2 minutes later DAD!

How many babies do you want? BAM instant pregnancy!

KBS really out there trying to get Korea's birthrate up through drama babies :vicx:

@CupcakeEonni This drama has been really wierd with the timeskip though. Suddenly JE is 3 months pregnant after the timeskip where SW get out. like a week later or something there is a 3 month timeskip and suddenly she ready to give birth. But still, it has been rather tame for a daily. KBS2 + MBC dramas are too much for me to handle :D

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@booha Well, luckily CMK already likes HC so DH won't have any trouble living there. Also since SW is on his own it makes a reunion between him and SJ even more plausible. Would have liked it more if they moved overseas. Wedding was beautiful and the honeymoon was fun with CY kept teasing DH 

Love to see the trio of DH/CY/HC became a family after all.  Beaming CY in the wedding showed that he’s the lucky man.  Yeah in the family photo all three couldn’t hide the feeling of good fortune in meeting each other.
What a good trick--CY in a coma and SJ with brain cancer--the writer came up with.  It’s a bit easier to swallow how SW’s mom changed her heart about CY and others  with SJ  lol 

• Like 3

DH and CY get caught by Ms Kim and JM kissing after seeing their sonogram. There is another timeskip with DH heavily pregnant and having light pain while sewing at home. She calls the baby Kang WooJoo it sounds like.

120 previews

Seung-joo and Seong-wook each face a new starting point. Meanwhile, Dong-hee feels pain and goes to the obstetrician-gynecologist...

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

DH and CY get caught by Ms Kim and JM kissing after seeing their sonogram. There is another timeskip with DH heavily pregnant and having light pain while sewing at home. She calls the baby Kang WooJoo it sounds like.

120 previews

Seung-joo and Seong-wook each face a new starting point. Meanwhile, Dong-hee feels pain and goes to the obstetrician-gynecologist...

Thanks for the update.  They have not uploaded the video clips yet on youtube.  I was wondering if they did not air today.  

Too much of time skip feels weird with getting married, and pregnant the next and delivering the baby later.  I guess they wanted to cover it all with everyone fussing over DH becoming pregnant.  

27 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

120 previews

They uploaded the preview before any video clips for 119.  

• Like 5

Could it be they made 2 versions of the final episode? I saw a preview in which they showed a clip of SJ's funeral with her photo adorned with the black and white sash of the deceased person. That was why I shared that she 'very likely' died. Anyway I am glad she  didnt get killed off as it would deal a second blow to HC.

• Like 3

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST
4 hours ago, monalisa said:

Could it be they made 2 versions of the final episode? I saw a preview in which they showed a clip of SJ's funeral with her photo adorned with the black and white sash of the deceased person. That was why I shared that she 'very likely' died. Anyway I am glad she  didnt get killed off as it would deal a second blow to HC.

It could be to mislead -  they did that with Beautiful Now which I watched the last few episodes and in that there was a sad scene where the SIL who was donating the liver to the MIL was shown and his wife was sad and rocking the cradle and saying that she would be waiting....  So, I thought he would die or something, but everything turned out fine.  

BTW where did you see the other final episode?  Can you post the link?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

Shouldn't these other babies be 1 years old instead of 2 month old babies?

Haha right! Cha Dol was born before DH even got married yet final episode looked like couldn't even creep and hold his head up much -_-

Anyhoos glad we got several episodes of actually seeing our main couple living their best life. They made such a cute little family! 

Thanks to those of you who volunteered as tribute and watched every episode. It meant people like me could skip some of the angst and  annoyance and still be in the loop. Let's not kid ourselves see you all in the next daily thread, we done sold our souls :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):.

• LOL 3

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@monalisa You must have watched one of the korean theorists on youtube maybe? wrong clip?. I always watch it like on kbs then their official previews on kbs page. then subbed on kocowa.

Oh, I think you are right! I always thot it's a true preview and not just a theory. Thanks for alerting me, Lunkera.

• 2 months later...