Want To Take Charge Of A Thread?

Admin

Hi Soompiers!

As many of you probably know, we have quite a few threads here that could require some attention. As moderators in K-Pop, we have been doing our best to update them as much as we can, but wanted to give you the opportunity to take them over and update on your favorite artists as needed. 

Requirements for author switch is the original author must have been inactive for at least 6 months and you must be sure you are active and can keep things up to date. 

If anyone wants to take over any thread in need of attention, please mention/PM any of the K-Pop mods @angelangie @LavelyShai and include the link of the thread in which you would like to take over. 

Thank you :) 

8 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

I was only able to do Apink for now since the OP for EXO's thread has only been inactive for a little over a week. The only way I'd be able to do that one is if they gave permission to switch it over. 

Alright then,

tell me soon once you're done w/ Apink thread, Tnx :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...