[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

No need for amnesia, SW already went to the police, DH forgave him, so no need for amnesia, only if that fills the remaining 17 episodes

Generally the last few weeks introduce an annoying problem to keep the main couple apart. I think that's why we all guessed amnesia. It's lazy writing, but an easy way to fill up the episode count :lol: 

I'm glad CY knew her name, I'm just hoping that it wasn't a tease, and he actually remembers her. 

From the preview, SJ really out there thinking she can get another job when she singlehandedly ruined Inhwa fashion? hahaahahahahahh I can't believe she thinks someone would hire her when her secrets are out. 

Okay amnesia is out. CY seems to know DH.  Then SW’s mom acts sorrowful (or just faking? haha) in front of CY.  :isannoyed:

Since SW is waiting for the trial and his dad resigned, I wonder how the writer will fill the rest of 17 eps??  The beginning of slow healing for everybody? hmmm :sleeping:

Urgh with so many episodes left. Sadly I get the feeling SJ will be redeemed to the point of I see DH and CY introducing HC to his bio mum. Especially when it comes out she can't have kids I can see her mum some how facilitating this pls forgive her narrative.

Dang it she don't deserve to be anywhere near that kid! Already raging at the thought :onfirex:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, booha said:

Okay amnesia is out. CY seems to know DH.  Then SW’s mom acts sorrowful (or just faking? haha) in front of CY.  

Since SW is waiting for the trial and his dad resigned, I wonder how the writer will fill the rest of 17 eps??  The beginning of slow healing for everybody? hmmm 

She is so phony. She hates CY and I pity her son. Her son actually thinks his mom is kind. She is vicious and greedy. She has two persona , vicious 

The kind persona is only for the world to see and be a member of Volunteer Association . 
how can a woman willing to frame her adopted son for a crime he didn’t commit. 

• Like 2

SJ is cruel and greedy. She married her husband because she wanted her husband company. She never loved him because she only love herself.

SJ’s mom actually has a concious but when it comes to her daughter she completely throws it out the window and she ic wish washy. I recall her advising her daughter that what she is doing is wrong but when she sees her daughter is in pain she acts upset with the result she already predicted to her daughter. 

• Like 1

@monalisa Seems like SW may avoid prison then. Something similiar happened in another drama called Daring Women. What DH wanted was for the perpetrator to show true regret and apologize. It was also an accident in the first place. While i wanted him to atleast spend some time in prison, it won't make me pissed off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seems like CY got probation while SW got 6 months in jail after DH petition.

Regarding SJ, writer has completely lost it.

SJ got humiliated at another job interview. She breaks down crying on a bench while HC sees her and talk. SJ is nasty telling him to leave. SJ cries. HC return with a handkerchief and SJ breaks down crying. Forgiveness incoming guys and girls!!

Episode 106 Preview

Seung-ju receives great comfort from Him-chan. The next day, Seung-joo visits Him-chan in front of the school, spends a good time with Him-chan and exchanges her phone number ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Will SJ ask for HC custody?

Is she really repenting after losing her job and her husband? 

I really don't care what happens to her, not interested whether she gets a redemption or not, I hope she gets a divorce, I don't want her to stay married to SW, he is too good for her despite his mistakes

She might want to get her job back in Inha Fashion since she cannot find a job anywhere.  OR she might want DH and CY to break up so can date him and be with HC as a family.  

I don't see any repentance with SJ.  She has a reason for everything and what ever she did was right (for her).  I sometimes want to see this picture from her shoes (her point of view).

> dad screwed up and left her hanging.

> people harassed her because of her dad.

> mom is totally incompetent to take care of the family and she had to step in.

> mom waits for her to make decisions and whines when things go wrong.

> she uses the love JS had for her in college and wants him to comfort her.

> she wanted to abort the child and only when JS gives her assurance she keeps it.

> she has a cushy life provided by JS.

> MIL has a cushy life provided by JS where in she has to take his car to go meet her friends while JS takes public transport to go to his grandmother's birthday.

> Both MIL and SJ are users of JS kindness.

> Gives birth and thinks how to get out of the situation.

> gets rid of any connection to JS.

>dumps the baby at the grandmothers and leaves.

> uses the money (of the house / rental deposit of JS) to make her life comfortable.

>>>>>> Fast forward 7 years

>Finds out about HC - does she even want to have a relationship? Nope

> tries to figure out how to con again (in laws, CY, DH, )

>. Not sorry for anything - no repentance 

what do you suppose the writer will do?

I think the writer is trying this friendly route so HC comes to know who his father and bio mother are and what a great person DH and JS are.  

HC will ever be grateful to DH for raising him without caring about her own life and CY being his father even though he tried to do the right thing and failed.  

To SJ, HC is just a pawn that she will try to use and out herself as the abandoning mother who will get scorned by HC once he comes to know about it.  

• Like 1