Genre: drama, romance

Writer: Goo Ji won

Director: Seong Joon Hae

Episodes: 120

Release date: Apr 11, 2022 to Sep 30, 2022

Airtime: 20:30 @ KST

Oficial site: https://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/bravomylife/pc/index.html

Plot:

Coming from a humble family background, Seo Dong Hee aspires to be a designer, but struggles to find her path.

Cast:

서동희

Nam Sang Ji as Seo Dong Hee

27 years old. She comes from a poor family background. She has a bright and positive personality. She dreams of becoming a designer and slowly works her way to achieve her dream. She decides to become the mother of her nephew and raise him by herself.

강차열

Yang Byeong Yeol as Kang Cha Yeol

32 years old. His father runs a big company. His father wants him to work for his company, but Kang Cha Yeol doesn't want to. He wants to go back to the U.S., but he realizes he can't do anything without his father's financial support. His father tells him to work for one year at his company.

강성욱

Lee Shi Kang as Kang Sung Wook

34 years old. He was the only son, but became the eldest because of Cha Yeol. From the moment he felt Cha Yeol was paced, his self esteem was hurt. He loses the thing he loves the most to Cha Yeol. He vows to risk everything.

백승주

Chan Min Jee as Sin Ye Ji

32 years old. She grew up wealthy thanks to her successful businessman father, but his business went bankrupt. With her immature mother, she begins the second act of her poor life. She was so devastated that she became pregnant with a child overnight

People around Dong Hee

동희네 가족

Kim Hee Jung as Seo Myung Sook (Dong Hee’s mother)

Lee Han Wi as Kim Jung Ho(Dong Hee's father)
Kim Ha Yeon as Seo Hye Na (Dong Hee’s niece)
Sul Jung Hwan as Seo Jae Suk (Dong Hee’s older brother)

Hong Ah Reum as Park Ja Young

Geum Ho Suk as Kim Tae Pyeong

Lim Chae Won as Kim Jung Eun

Kim Young-Ok as Jeom Soon

People around Chae Yeol

인하家

Sun Woo Jae Duk as Kang In Kyu (Cha Yeol's father)

Park Hae Mi as Choi Mi Kyung (Cha Yeol's mother)

Other people:

Jo Mi Ryung as Bang Hye Ran (Seung Joo's mother)

Lee Dae Yeon as Jang Hyun Suk

Teasers:

Spoiler

Press conference

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Eurachacha my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST - Premieres april 4th - Cast: Lee Shi Kang, Cha Min Ji, Hong Ah Reum
  • 4 weeks later...

So Lee Shi kang is not the male lead?  but second male lead, ok, normally the second leads are the bad guys in this kind of drama, it won't be his first time. I will wait fore more info.

so maybe the two males leads are brothers, or maybe half brothers and both know the SFL

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST - Premieres april 4th - Cast: Lee Shi Kang, Cha Min Ji, Hong Ah Reum
  • 0ly40 changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST - Premieres april 11th - Cast: Lee Shi Kang, Cha Min Ji, Hong Ah Reum
  • 2 weeks later...

Another crazy story, but same story

So FL will raise her nephew , i think it's the child of her brother who died soon in the drama but also the child of the SFL. So SFL will probably hide her pregnancy from those around her. We already know that she will be one of the villains of this drama, she will want the ML, on the other hand the SML is in love with her, she will surely want to destroy FL's life, so sooner, with the truth out, she will want to take the child back just to hurt her

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Another crazy story, but same story

So FL will raise her nephew , i think it's the child of her brother who died soon in the drama but also the child of the SFL. So SFL will probably hide her pregnancy from those around her. We already know that she will be one of the villains of this drama, she will want the ML, on the other hand the SML is in love with her, she will surely want to destroy FL's life, so sooner, with the truth out, she will want to take the child back just to hurt her

I didn't get this impression from the previews, but considering how misleading the previews were for Love Twist, I won't make the mistake of believing them fully.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 4/8/2022 at 1:38 PM, knkg said:

I didn't get this impression from the previews, but considering how misleading the previews were for Love Twist, I won't make the mistake of believing them fully.

I was right the new trailer showed that her nephew was indeed the biological child of the brother of the FL who will soon die and of the SFL who decided to abandon him but we know how it will happen later, this RickRoll'D will want him back

• Like 2

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST
  • 0ly40 changed the title to [Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST