[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

It's strange that they will air 2 episodes on Friday. Friday-Monday is the Chuseok holiday O.o

I guess I know what I'll be watching with my in-laws (after making jeon of course) :lol:

Due to Typhoon Hinnamno, KBS1 cancelled all regular programs( including this show) in order to broadcast live disasters.  
“KBS says it plans to broadcast as many disasters as possible through on-time news and special news reports until it retreats.”

But ‘Golden Mask’ is from KBS2 so it got aired. 

• Thanks 2

Episode 102 Preview

The stock price of Inha Fashion hit the lower limit because of an article reported by Seung-joo, and In-gyu takes responsibility for it and resigns as CEO. On the other hand, the carriage of the heat shield is not good...

• Like 2

Wow  the cat fight between SJ and SW’s mom turned into a knocking ball to the company.  But enjoyed seeing how SW’s mom lost her pomposity and became a laughingstock. :lol:
Now SW’s dad will resign.  So when CY recovers from a coma, he has to rebuild the company and has to support SW’s family financially?  Yeah SW’s mom should do a household chore to repent for her crimes.  :triumph:

FJQByGV.png

Spoiler

nK6gQhK.png

50CZ4tg.png

3wFRKK7.png

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Amnesia where are you?? i think there is a chance for amnesia ML, soon the ending

How about the writer gives amnesia to everybody and finishes off the remaining drama?  haha  :tounge_xd:

o3eSoN8.gif

• Like 5

2 hours ago, monalisa said:

If CY does suffer from amnesia when he wakes up, SJ may jump at the chance of lying to CY that she was the one he loves, not DH.

She will jump at any chance she can get to marry into a wealthy family. How successful it is really depends on how far back the amnesia goes. My prediction is that if CY doesn't remember anything before the accident, then 1) SJ will say he finally saw her as more than friends (ewwww). 2) To get his memory back, he will see HC outside somewhere. HC and his cute "Ahjeoshi! Ahjeoshi!" will help him remember :lol::lol::lol:

I am curious about when the truth about HC will come out... they might use the amnesia plot to reveal it and for SJ to try to make herself look good.

When SJ sat beside CY and said it's all his and DH's fault? Wow. SW was spot on was he said that she never admits her faults. I was raging during this scene.

I can't believe SJ thought that her ruining the reputation of SW's mother would have no consequences on the company LOL - She really is stupid. Even her mother knows better! Did she forget all of the pain she put DH through when she revealed she was a single mother? If that's enough for the company to worry about their reputation, what she did think would happen when she revealed that the wife of the company's owner planned to frame someone for a hit and run death?! Ughhhh 

@booha With the way they're all drinking right now. Mass amnesia doesn't sound that far fetched lol

12 hours ago, monalisa said:

If CY does suffer from amnesia when he wakes up, SJ may jump at the chance of lying to CY that she was the one he loves, not DH.

Dear god I hope.not I cant be doing with this. Only way this will work for me is if he rejects SJ straight of the bat again. That would be hilarious she will be so shocked with her arrogant self  she might bite right through her lip this time :joy:

I always got the impression the the company was mainly CY dad's in the first place so wouldn't be surprised if he takes over. I really hope pops follows through and divorces the cow let her go live in a goshiwon and have to count the pennies that would kill her more than any jail time 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1