[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

Another bombshell dropped as a cliffhanger as Annie Brown admitted nonchalantly to Nam Tae Hyung & Ham Sook Jin that she's Woo Min Young's twin sister :rickroll: I thought she will at least keep it a secret first for 10 or so episodes while trying to seduce Nam Tae Hyung. How is she going to do that now???

AB also confessed to Baek Ju Hong that since JH has no feeling towards Tae Hyung, she will not feel guilty of seducing him as part of her revenge plan as she knows very well that Tae Hyung was the one who killed her twin-sister!

Ji Hwan is also not fully trusting AB and he chooses to see what unfolds next (like the rest of us). With the impending release of Lee Dong Cheol, there will be a lot of drama & suspense this week!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I find it fishy that she knows so much. How could she know that her twin sister was killed by THyung? Her dead sister told her?

The writer has me so confused too @maribella She knows way to much , if she is her twin when did she start looking Min Young. 
Another thing that is odd , is the fact there is only one picture of Tommy Brown with his daughter Annie. She even had an old photo of Woo Sol as a child. 

HSJ’s love for her son strong. She will lie, cheat and steal so that he can have the best of everything.  I am glad he does love his mom just as much as she loves him. So I am starting to think he will never abandon or hurt her for no one. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866dca285a89b8930df6

Woo Ha Young is watching Nam Tae Hyung like a Hawk 

She even figured out that Joo Hong doesn’t think highly of him at all. He is the only one who seems to be “IN LOVE”. Lmao 

@chococarmela Tae Hyung is so shook 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Episode 80 brings us to the video that captured the incident involving Baek Sang Gu & Nam Tae Hee at the rooftop! Baek Ju Hong is so furious that Tae Hee intercepted the video after listening to her conversation and I am pretty sure there will be some consequences because she called the police immediately. Will the case be reopened and will Tae Hee be the first one to fall in the next 5-10 episodes?

Meanwhile, Annie Brown came and had dinner at the Nam's residence & she asked HSJ boldly "Why is the company trying to dismiss someone incompetent, are you in Chairman Nam's bad book" Lol...:rickroll: The way AB "interrogated" Ju Hong on her father's death also had some impact on Tae Hee! 

Nam Tae Hyung & HSJ were also dumbfounded as AB complimented Woo Ji Hwan in front of the Chairman too, saying it was his initiative in emailing her that convinced her to meet up with him. That dinner was supposed to be Tae Hyung's bragging right in terms of bringing AB to meet up with Chairman Nam and for her to praise him, but it all backfired spectacularly....lol.....:facepalm:If I were Tae Hyung & his Omma, I would question AB's motive in coming to the dinner and practically humiliating them in front of all!

The preview shows more friction between Tae Hee & Ji Hwan, especially after the video of the incident is out now. Will Ju Hong move back to stay at her mom's? We shall see...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Hyung & his Omma, I would question AB's motive in coming to the dinner and practically humiliating them in front of all!

The preview shows more friction between Tae Hee & Ji Hwan, especially after the video of the incident is out now. Will Ju Hong move back to stay at her mom's? We shall see...

Ji Hwan‘s friction with Tae Hee  is well deserved. She tried to threaten him with airing out the family’s dirty secret to the world. She knew that  의장/ Chairman will want to protect Ji Hwan and end up siding with her. She is another shameless character who only cared for herself.

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488672683ceab1a4aea8b6

I hope Ju Hong gets the chance to move back with her mother. I do believe she is smart but she is way to emotional and she already put herself at risk. He hubby is dangerous when he is cornered. 

There is the proof , Ji Hwan was still looking for proof of Tae Hee’s crime. Even though he doesn’t tell her everything but I am positive it is for a good reason. 

• Like 3

I did say I wasn’t going to watch it with subs but I had to watch it. 

HSJ admitted Nam Chan Woo wanted a divorce to Tae Hee. It was being pregnant with her, that’s made it impossible to be divorced. So she gave Tae Hee advice on how to negotiate for what she wants and holding up on her end of the promise. HSJ is a terrible woman but I have to admit this is the first time she actually helped Tae Hee.  

Nam Tae Hyung spent his life being told all that his grandfather has belongs to him but in reality it doesn’t belong to him at all. He made a promise to himself that he will take back everything Ji Hwan has taken from him. Nam Tae Hyung has already resorted to stealing company funds through a paper Company he created in China. I would have thought Nam Tae Hyung would be smarter since he is a lawyer. But I guess not, he is just committing more crimes that will land him in jail for a long time especially if Woo Min-Young is dead. 

I am so conflicted and don’t know what to believe because some drama do resurrects people from the dead. Annie Browns emotions was on point in sharing the loss of her mother to also finding out she has a twin. Once she arrives to Korea she then finds out her twin is also dead.  It shook Nam Tae Hyung badly when she talked about her loss. 

One reason why Nam Heung Sik clearly bonds with Ji Hwan. It is because he is very much like his son. Ji Hwan isn’t after his MONEY

Spoiler

• Like 3

Nam Tae Hyung and Omma  tried to lie to NHS. HSJ tried to give her son the credit for contacting  A Market. To put a good show on, they invited Annie Brown for a home cooked Korean meal but she made sure to let NHS knows it Ji Hwan who contracted her not Tae Hyung. 

Annie Brown is enjoying this psychological game she is playing with HSJ and Nam Tae Hyung. She keeps mentioning Woo Mi Young just to get a reaction. I don’t think Nam Tae Hyung knows he is an open book when it concerns his ex.  He shows all the signs of distress and fear of being found out. 
Tae Hyung also lied saying he didn’t know Mi Young well but he has daughter with her. Smh smh smh 

• Like 1

Episode 81 

Ham Sook Jin finally pretending to be mom to Nam Tae Hee. Tae Hee is faking for her mom plot that will only help her ( HSJ) in the future. Tae Hee is misreading her mom’s intentions. Even as she was trying to negotiate Nam Heung Sik, her intuition is telling her this wrong but she is following her mom’s intentions. She deserves what is coming to her. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864ec25e2df159cd2a14

Ju Hong was being smart but when it comes to her father or Mother she looses it. She put so much faith in the Police , it never crossed her mind that these cops can be corrupted.  Once she found out that he video missing , she was going to upstairs to cause a scene.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bf451ff95a4ddecae8

Did Nam Tae Hyung threaten Ju Hong. I can’t help but think it is a threat. 

I think I am the only one who considers Ji Hwan smarter than Ju Hong. He too was impulsive at first but he learned to be more cautious and have multiple plans so that his goal is met. 

• Like 4

Ju Hong did ask Tae Hyung to protect her, now that she sent the video to cops ( who she had the most faith in)  Ham Sook Jin had to take drastic measures to get rid of the video. 

Did Nam Tae Hyung threaten Ju Hong. I can’t help but think it is a threat. 

• Like 3

Episodes 81-82 came thick and fast, with the video of Nam Tae Hee and her subsequent arrest being the centre of attention. This totally made Tae Hee lose trust in Ji Hwan and she told him personally that she will proceed with the divorcee in exchange for 20% of shares in WIDE. She will likely be the main evil character for the remaining 38 episodes and Yang Man Soo will go to jail instead of her.

The news broke and shares of WIDE plummeted. On the sides, Ham Sook Jin & Nam Tae Hyung are trying to buy as much shares as possible in a bid to oust Chairman Nam. Ji Hwan also found out that something was amiss and he will like ask Jin Ho to investigate the matter.

Meanwhile, HSJ's ex-lover, Lee Dong Cheol made his fancy entrance to WIDE at the end of Episode 82 and this will be the start of a hopefully intriguing plot line. HSJ already gave an indication that she will lie all the way by claiming that Tae Hee is LDC's son, but I reckon it's Tae Hyung.

Ji Hwan is already seen asking Jin Ho to investigate LDC and I reckon there will be lots of attention on this guy.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Episodes 81-82 came thick and fast, with the video of Nam Tae Hee and her subsequent arrest being the centre of attention. This totally made Tae Hee lose trust in Ji Hwan and she told him personally that she will proceed with the divorcee in exchange for 20% of shares in WIDE. She will likely be the main evil character for the remaining 38 episodes and Yang Man Soo will go to jail instead of her.

The news broke and shares of WIDE plummeted. On the sides, Ham Sook Jin & Nam Tae Hyung are trying to buy as much shares as possible in a bid to oust Chairman Nam. Ji Hwan also found out that something was amiss and he will like ask Jin Ho to investigate the matter.

Meanwhile, HSJ's ex-lover, Lee Dong Cheol made his fancy entrance to WIDE at the end of Episode 82 and this will be the start of a hopefully intriguing plot line. HSJ already gave an indication that she will lie all the way by claiming that Tae Hee is LDC's son, but I reckon it's Tae Hyung.

Ji Hwan is already seen asking Jin Ho to investigate LDC and I reckon there will be lots of attention on this guy.

thansk for the recap chingu . 

I really hope episode 83 ends on a very high note. 

• Like 2