[Drama 2022] Link : Eat, Love, Kill ♐️ 링크 : 먹고 사랑하라, 죽이게 출처

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Moon Ga Young And Yeo Jin Goo Share A Romantic Moment In The Rain In “Link”

tvN has shared a sneak peek of a romantic encounter from its upcoming drama “Link”!

A unique mix of fantasy, romance, and mystery, “Link” will tell the story of a man who suddenly begins feeling all the emotions experienced by an unfamiliar woman with whom he shares a special “link.”

Moon Ga Young will star in the drama as restaurant employee Noh Da Hyun, who has been unlucky in both love and life, while Yeo Jin Goo will star as Eun Gye Hoon, an executive chef whose everyday life is turned upside down when he unexpectedly begins going through all of Noh Da Hyun’s joy, sorrow, and pain together with her.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, there is something sad and lonely in Eun Gye Hoon’s gaze as he walks alone in the rain. However, he soon runs into Noh Da Hyun, who has been caught in the downpour without an umbrella.

Yeo-Jin-Goo-768x512.jpg

Moon-Ga-Young-Yeo-Jin-Goo-2-768x512.jpg

Interestingly, there is a hint of emotion in Noh Da Hyun’s eyes as she looks at Eun Gye Hoon that is different from her usual demeanor.

Spoiler

Moon-Ga-Young-Yeo-Jin-Goo-3-768x512.jpg

Afterwards, the two characters begin walking together while sharing Eun Gye Hoon’s umbrella, and they make a picture-perfect couple in a moment that seems to have been lifted straight out of a classic romance film.

Spoiler

Moon-Ga-Young-Yeo-Jin-Goo-4-768x512.jpg

“Link” will premiere on June 6 at 10:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

Moon Ga Young And Yeo Jin Goo Share A Romantic Moment In The Rain In “Link” | Soompi

• Like 2

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220603000507
Yeo Jin-goo, Moon Ga-young reunite in ‘Link: Eat, Love, Kill’

By Lee Si-jin (sj_lee@heraldcorp.com) | Jun 3, 2022

9CFB0258-D207-4E1C-A069-1B9C9C82566B.jpg
Co-stars Yeo Jin-goo and Moon Ga-young pose before an online press conference for “Link: Eat, Love, Kill” on Thursday. (tvN)

Yeo Jin-goo and Moon Ga-young, who first worked together in SBS period drama “Jamyunggo” (2009), are certain that their chemistry in upcoming rom-com “Link: Eat, Love, Kill” will be unmatched, as they have known each other since 2009.

“We have worked together in two historical dramas as child actors and shared a lot of memories. Our reunion definitely helped me and Ga-young play a couple in a romance series, making our characters more emotional,” Yeo said in an online press conference Thursday.

Helmed by director Hong Jong-chan, who has been behind hit series including “Master’s Sun” (2013), “Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo” (2017) and “Juvenile Justice,” tvN’s upcoming series “Link: Eat, Love, Kill” revolves around a man, whose feelings are connected to others to share the same emotions.

“I thought my role as the young chef Eun Kye-hoon, who can ‘link’ and feel another person‘s emotions, was pretty fascinating. At the same time, I was worried about how to perform the link phenomenon and present it to the viewers. I had many discussions with the director and the staff. They helped me a lot,” Yeo said.

E66BD869-B058-4E7B-A521-DED2BF751430.jpg
Yeo Jin-goo plays chef Eun Kye-hoon in “Link: Eat, Love, Kill.” (tvN)

The director, for his part, dismissed Yeo’s praise and complimented the actor, saying the performance was solely to his own credit.

“There are some performances with which I can help as a director. But Yeo’s link-related performances were something that I could only step back and watch. After witnessing the actor’s ability to play such a wide range of emotions in a single series, it was understandable why many directors, actors and viewers praise him as the go-to actor,” the director said.

When asked about how he created the TV drama, Hong said that “emotional link” was something he had had in mind for a long time.

“Many people say that if you have a friend who can sincerely understand you, you can overcome any obstacle. I wanted to ask the viewers if they have such a close person next to them or if they are trying to understand their loved ones,” Hong added.

Returning to drama after starring in tvN series “True Beauty” (2020), Moon hoped viewers would feel the same excitement she had when she read the script.

5DDAF1C7-140A-4D54-ACFB-45DF16683666.jpg
Moon Ga-young stars as job seeker Noh Da-hyun in “Link: Eat, Love, Kill.” (tvN)

“Having someone who understands my feelings without saying a word was a special experience. I think the link phenomenon is what makes our drama more special compared to other romance series,” Moon said.

“While many characters misunderstand their partners’ intentions and take the time to realize their true feelings, these things are unnecessary in our drama. I think the ‘link’ is excellent to use in a melodrama,” the actor added.

The 16-part series premieres 10:30 p.m. Monday on tvN.

“Link: Eat, Love, Kill” is also available via local streaming platform Tving.

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yeo Jin Goo And Moon Ga Young Talk About Reuniting On Set After 13 Years And Why They Chose To Star In “Link”

On June 2, “Link” held an online press conference where the cast members shared their thoughts on the upcoming drama!

A unique mix of fantasy, romance, and mystery, “Link” will tell the story of a man who suddenly begins feeling all the emotions experienced by an unfamiliar woman with whom he shares a special “link.”

In attendance at the press conference were Yeo Jin Goo, Moon Ga Young, Kim Ji Young, Song Duk Ho, Lee Bom Sori, and producing director (PD) Hong Jong Chan.

Moon Ga Young will star in the drama as restaurant employee Noh Da Hyun, who has been unlucky in both love and life, while Yeo Jin Goo will star as Eun Gye Hoon, an executive chef whose everyday life is turned upside down when he unexpectedly begins going through all of Noh Da Hyun’s joy, sorrow, and pain together with her.

Kim Ji Young will play the role of Noh Da Hyun’s mother, while Song Duk Ho and Lee Bom Sori will be a police officer and sergeant who happen to be a former couple.

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Moon-Ga-Young-768x768.jpg

Song-Duk-Ho-Lee-Bom-Sori-768x768.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Ji-Young-Moon-Ga-Young-768x768.jpg

PD Hong Jong Chan said that when he first received the script last year, he found it to be very interesting, intriguing, and warm. “I enjoyed reading the script during a difficult time, and I hoped people in the same situation as me could enjoy watching the drama if I were to take on the project,” he revealed.

On how he came to take a role in the drama, Yeo Jin Goo shared, “At first, I didn’t know what to do with the character of Eun Gye Hoon. Although the drama’s title is ‘Link,’ he’s someone with a unique life. When someone else’s emotions suddenly get shared, his emotions keep changing throughout his daily life. The premise was intriguing.” He added, “I was drawn to the challenge as I grew curious about what kind of vibe the drama would have.”

Moon Ga Young described “Link” as a drama that could be both typical and atypical at the same time. She continued, “When you’re in love with someone, there’s bound to be misunderstandings. But thanks to the link phenomenon, there’s someone who understands your true feelings even before you put them into words. I started anticipating the drama because of that set-up.”

Spoiler

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Moon-Ga-Young-2-768x768.jpg

Moon-Ga-Young-768x768.jpg

Yeo-Jin-Goo1-768x768.jpg

Moon Ga Young’s role in “Link” marks her first drama role in over a year. She vouched for the drama’s enjoyability as she said, “This drama is fun enough that it’s worth the one-and-a-half year wait. My fans will know this, but I’m not the type to just take a break from my work. I’m so excited for this drama and I really wanted to do it.”

She mentioned her role in her previous drama “True Beauty,” saying, “My role in my last drama was busy and a chance to challenge myself, but for this role I received a lot of support from a lot of people. I was able to experience a sort of therapeutic effect by going to the set.”

Yeo Jin Goo and Moon Ga Young first worked together in the 2009 dramas “Ja Myung Go” and “The Reputable Family.” Yeo Jin Goo spoke about how it felt to be reunited on set after 13 years as he commented, “Meeting her again for the first time in a long time feels really fresh and new. We talk a lot about dramas while on set. After talking about our memories of ‘Ja Myung Go’ and ‘The Reputable Family,’ we were able to deepen the appearance of affection between Noh Da Hyun and Eun Gye Hoon.”

Moon Ga Young added, “It was exciting to meet after such a long time, and it was obvious that we would feel comfortable, too. There are some child actors on set, and I get an odd feeling when I see them since we were right at that age when we filmed together.”

She remarked, “Whether we’re filming or working, we always look forward towards the future, but acting with him has me thinking about the past for the first time. Since we know each other so well, I got a lot of encouragement while talking with him.”

“Link” premieres on June 6 at 10:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

Spoiler

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Moon-Ga-Young-Kim-Ji-Young-S

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Moon-Ga-Young-Kim-Ji-Young-S

Yeo Jin Goo And Moon Ga Young Talk About Reuniting On Set After 13 Years And Why They Chose To Star In “Link” | Soompi

• Like 2

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• ferily changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Link : Eat, Love, Kill ♐️ 링크 : 먹고 사랑하라, 죽이게 출처 - Yeo Jin Goo & Moon Ga Young - Mon & Tues @ 22:30 KST

Here is the ratings for Episode 1! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Bloody Heart” And “Woori The Virgin” Maintain Steady Ratings + “Link” Premieres To Promising Start

tvN’s “Link” has joined the Monday-Tuesday drama lineup!

According to Nielsen Korea, the June 6 premiere of “Link” garnered an average nationwide rating of 3.3 percent. A unique mix of fantasy, romance, and mystery, “Link” tells the story of a man who suddenly begins feeling all the emotions experienced by an unfamiliar woman with whom he shares a special “link.” Moon Ga Young stars as restaurant employee Noh Da Hyun, who has been unlucky in both love and life, while Yeo Jin Goo plays Eun Gye Hoon, an executive chef whose everyday life is turned upside down when he unexpectedly begins going through all of Noh Da Hyun’s joy, sorrow, and pain together with her.

“Bloody Heart” And “Woori The Virgin” Maintain Steady Ratings + “Link” Premieres To Promising Start | Soompi

• Like 2

or was it the other way round?

Spoiler

tumblr-3d7ffe9b6e3219794436b09ca57050f5-

hai everyone. :D what I'm about to say, I watched the first episode and I like both the leads and looking forward to seeing them paired. the scenery is nice to look at and one moment that was Moon Ga Young as luminous as ever with the spiritual and emotional weight of a woman named Noh Da Hyun, she's actually... pretty. that inspired it, Eat,Love,Kill is too catchy to pursuit young actor Yeo Jin Goo who played the role Gye Hoon beautifully. possibly it was not enlightenment that he found, but simply that he finally became completely self absorbed. easy mistake to make. anyhow, they are supposed to feel what the other party feels. I've watched that part twice. :D it's about her being the organ recipient of his twin brother's heart? :innocent:

1909036617.jpg

source:

http://tvn.m.tving.com/tvn

• Like 3

Here is the ratings for Episode 2! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Bloody Heart” Sets New Personal Best In Ratings + “Woori The Virgin” Also Sees Rise As “Link” Holds Steady

tvN’s “Link” recorded an average nationwide rating of 3.098 percent, which is very similar to the score of 3.1 percent achieved by the premiere episode.

“Bloody Heart” Sets New Personal Best In Ratings + “Woori The Virgin” Also Sees Rise As “Link” Holds Steady | Soompi

• Like 2

Wow the first episode was wild! I didn't knew what to expect when watching the first drama so the elements of suspense and mystery surprised me.

Okay I was wondering why the heck Gye Hoon can feel Da Hyun's feelings (and was even considering what if she's his sister but this drama has romance right??) and I saw a theory where someone said Da Hyun had some heart problem and had a heart transplant from Gye Hoon's sister. I feel like that would make sense but we haven't seen any signs of the female lead having heart problems, so....

Overalll though, enjoying the drama so far and can't wait for the romance :D I'm off to finish episode 2

• Like 4

Episode 2 was crazy!! In a good way haha… The whole thing about the dead body and Da Hyun “killing someone”… We don’t know the full story so perhaps there is a bigger mystery behind this? If she was alone with him that day, it could be justified as self defense. But the body not being in the fridge, it’s obvious someone else moved it. Greater mystery behind it haha.

Well Gye Hoon knows he’s linked with Da Hyun now. I’m just looking forward to the two of them falling in love! :bashful: Can’t wait for episode 3!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Yeo Jin Goo And Moon Ga Young Have Perfect Chemistry While Filming Their 1st Scene Together For “Link”

tvN’s “Link” has shared a behind-the-scenes look at the drama!

A unique mix of fantasy, romance, and mystery, “Link” tells the story of a man who suddenly begins feeling all the emotions experienced by an unfamiliar woman with whom he shares a special “link.”

Moon Ga Young stars as restaurant employee Noh Da Hyun, who has been unlucky in both love and life, while Yeo Jin Goo will star as Eun Gye Hoon, an executive chef whose everyday life is turned upside down when he unexpectedly begins going through all of Noh Da Hyun’s joy, sorrow, and pain together with her.

The making-of video begins as Kim Won Hae and Yeo Jin Goo enjoy their time in the kitchen. They listen intently when the food staff reveals that they actually do take home leftover food at the end of the day. Yeo Jin Goo then does his best to deliver some complicated lines about a concept in psychology, only to mess up and apologize with a sheepish laugh. Kim Won Hae also reveals his hidden talent for juggling as he handles three potatoes at once, to the amazement of other cast members.

Another clip follows Yeo Jin Goo as he braves the cold December weather to film for a gourmet festival. While waiting around in a large coat and earmuffs, he laments, “I need to look good for the camera.” When it’s time to film, Yeo Jin Goo has trouble cutting up the ginger as the cold weather caused to freeze. Rubbing his cold hands, the actor jokes, “I want to put my hands in this boiling oil.”

Yeo-Jin-Goo2.jpg

In the next clip, Moon Ga Young tries to call Yeo Jin Goo over to the camera, but he responds nonchalantly by saying, “Huh? What’s up?” Feigning ignorance when Moon Ga Young explains how they are filming their first scene together, he simply responds, “As you can see, the set and the lighting are beautiful.” Moon Ga Young is surprised that he is already finished talking and turns around to ask, “Is that it?” She then tells the camera that she thinks the scene will turn out beautifully.

While filming their first scene, Moon Ga Young and Yeo Jin Goo spend their time between takes playing rock, paper, scissors and rehearsing their lines. At one point, their conversation turns to experimenting with names, and they come up with Ga Hyun as a mixture of Moon Ga Young’s name with that of her character. They also straighten each other’s accessories to make sure they look perfect for the scene.

Moon-Ga-Young-Yeo-Jin-Goo-1.jpg

Later on, Moon Ga Young and Kim Ji Young rehearse their verbal sparring while Ye Soo Jung walks through the scene with perfect comedic timing. Ye Soo Jung and Kim Ji Young also show off their acting skills as they shed real tears at the police station. Meanwhile, Song Duk Ho is wary of the camera and walks by with a shy smile.

Watch the behind-the-scenes video with English subtitles below!

Spoiler

“Link” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Watch: Yeo Jin Goo And Moon Ga Young Have Perfect Chemistry While Filming Their 1st Scene Together For “Link” | Soompi

• Like 2

I watched the first two episodes and it intrigued me, but the tone is all over the place. But so far not in a bad way. However, I wonder how they are going to balance it in the future. 

I really liked the ML and his friend, however I think that restaurant might fail. Did I miss something or did they mention what happened to the ML's father? We saw his mom, and their interactions just made me feel sad for the ML. 

I am interested in seeing where this show goes, but I am not fully invested yet. Hopefully eps 3 & 4 really grab me. I do like the little chemistry they have shown from the two main leads.

• Like 2