[Drama 2022] Link : Eat, Love, Kill ♐️ 링크 : 먹고 사랑하라, 죽이게 출처

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Moon Ga Young Becomes Suspicious Of Lee Bom’s Sudden Change In Attitude In “Link”

tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Link” has shared an intriguing peek of its upcoming episode!

A unique mix of fantasy, romance, and mystery, “Link” tells the story of a man who suddenly begins feeling all the emotions experienced by an unfamiliar woman with whom he shares a special “link.” Moon Ga Young stars as restaurant employee Noh Da Hyun, who has been unlucky in both love and life, while Yeo Jin Goo stars as Eun Gye Hoon, an executive chef whose everyday life is turned upside down when he unexpectedly begins going through all of Noh Da Hyun’s joy, sorrow, and pain together with her.

Spoilers

Previously, it was revealed that Lee Eun Jung (Lee Bom) is none other than the sister of Noh Da Hyun’s stalker Lee Jin Geun (played by Shin Jae Hwi). She hasn’t been able to contact, and she’s been searching for his whereabouts. However, one day, she recognized Noh Da Hyun who had been on Lee Jin Geun’s social media and deliberately approached her.

She then got a job as a chef at Jihwa Western Cuisine, and when she met Noh Da Hyun there, she greeted her warmly, and they quickly became close friends. However, her suspicious nature raises questions, such as if she really is Lee Jin Geun’s sister and how she’ll get revenge against Noh Da Hyun.

The newly released stills capture Lee Eun Jung secretly following Noh Da Hyun at night. Noh Da Hyun quickens her steps, but after noticing something is off, she spins around. However, she’s met with nothing but eerie silence.

Lee-Bom-768x512.jpeg

Moon-Ga-Young-1-768x512.jpeg

More photos depict Noh Da Hyun’s mother Hong Bok Hee (Kim Ji Young) and Lee Eun Jung in a physical fight, and they suddenly look up with wide eyes. Noh Da Hyun’s expression is dark unlike usual, and she pins Lee Eun Jung with a firm gaze, increasing curiosity about what happened between them.

Spoiler

Link-768x512.jpeg

Moon-Ga-Young-768x512.jpeg

The next episode of “Link” will air on June 21 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Moon Ga Young Becomes Suspicious Of Lee Bom’s Sudden Change In Attitude In “Link” | Soompi

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ferily said:

Ahhh what a great two episodes! My heart broke for Gye Hoon in episode 5 because of what he had to deal with when it came to his sister. We all know that he blames himself on the inside for his sister's death and imagine the amount of pain and hurt he had to go through while growing up... Thinking that it was all his fault and other people around him telling him that he is the cause of his sister's death. The end of episode 5 was touching and sweet because Gye Hoon says "I am fine" just like Da Hyun said a couple episodes ago, but it's actually a lie. Deep down, Gye Hoon is broken and has been affected by his sister in the past. I want to say that he was crying because of Da Hyun but in the end, he bursted into tears because of his true feelings. Although, beginning of episode 6, he makes it seem like it never happened :huh:

So now we know that the stalker dude, Lee Jin Geun (did I say his name right), is indeed alive and will continue to pursue Da Hyun. One thing that frustrates me (like I mentioned before) is that why can't Da Hyun just go to the POLICE about it and tell them that she is BEING STALKED. She has evidence from her social media DM and with him alive, she isn't a murder (even though it would've been self-defense from the beginning). Aiya, just hope things will work out soon...

I love that Da Hyun totallly likes Gye Hoon and her heart flutters for him but Gye Hoon TOTALLY knows this since he knows what she's feeling. Speaking of the link, I'm surprised and glad that Gye Hoon told Da Hyun this early in the drama although she didn't take it seriously. The two of them giving each other the cold shoulder...lol!! But next episode (episode 7), we will slowly see Gye Hoon fall for Da Hyun :please: I mean I think Gye Hoon does have SOME feelings for her seeing how protective, defensive and worried he is about Da Hyun (with the mix of his sister influencing his action), but I think episode 7 we will really SEE Gye Hoon falling for Da Hyun and realize his feelings for her :D Looks like Gye Hoon might be in danger though based on the preview but at the same time, previews can be deceiving so we will have to se...

Finally, as for Gye Young's murderer. I don't think it's the piano dude but instead he must've witnessed something that day and maybe try to hide the evidence OR SOMETHING, which is why his son saw him in blood. I don't think he's the murder and it's either a) someone among the village or b) a new character that's in the town that we haven't seen yet but he/she was there when the shaman said the culprit is within the circle that they were in. I don't have any hopes or belief that Gye Young is alive and believe she is dead (unfortunately). But Gye Hoon needs to solve the mystery of WHO killed his younger sister.

Also one more thing. I don't like that police dude AT ALL (the one that beat up the guy who was abusing his wife). I mean sure an abuser is terrible too but the police dude beating him up AND threatening him doesn't make him better than the abusing husband. I'm sus of him...

Yeah Gyehoon develop his feeling next ep 7 :wub:

I'm sooooooo excited to see this :heart2beat:

BUT also I'm afraid that stalker will hurt him :(.. I think that scene in preview ep 7 is a dream from Dahyun .. she just been scared to lose him or to lose someone she love in her life :tears: .. That why she had a nightmare :(

Also I was thinking about her mother and grandmother are hide a secret .. they know Gyehoon's sister for sure BUT Dahyun didn't remember anything about her .. How mush she hurt her head ..

I'm afraid that Gyehoon's sister died because of Dahyun .....

I hope is not writernim .. I don't want Dahyun and Gyehoon felt guilty or something ..

Please:cries: I'm sure there is something still not clear for us ..

About the sister of Dahyun's stalker how come she didn't know about her brother being a stalker and a killer .. He kill the girl in that apartment for sure is him .. I'm afraid she also a sick or something in her head :sweatingbullets: I'm not feeling good about her at all :unsure:

Also as you I don't think the piano teacher is a killer .. he witness something or maybe he got threat from the real killer SO he not able to say anything .. I hope the mystery got solve soon

I'm soooooo curious about what happen to Gyehoon's sister and why the whole TOWN keep silent not say anything about it :brokenheart:

And at the police station ....they also keep me suspect that one of them maybe a killer .. like Wontak he is a police man why he do that to the man ( who abuse his wife ) even he deserve it but that not a police do .. that for a gang guys :sweatingbullets:

I'm soooo curious about him and the whole team in the police station .. they have also a secret ..<_<

• Like 1

ep 6

the fluttering scene..   :fullofhearts:but our couple made me laugh...

Dahyun -'' We only held hands once''   

Gyehoon - ''Im her ...boss''    :lol:

The ''Yes'' scenes when he avoided her were fun too.  

1:15            :approves:

• Like 4

@R89CuteSmile Oh you bring up a good point about Dahyun dreaming about Gye Hoon getting hurt. The scene in the preview we see that so maybe that is the case? We also see in the preview that there are police near Dahyun’s house so I’m wondering if the stalker dude did something to the restaurant, vandalize maybe?

As for Da Hyun’s mom and grandma, they are definitely suspicious and I feel like they did something in the past, maybe related to Gye Hoon’s sister? I’m not sure but they seem to know something 

• Like 3

@ferily about the stalker I think he broke the cctv camera in the restaurant so he could do or came near them without getting caught .. I'm so scare about him :(.. I just want Dahyun tell the police also the whole town about him so they will make sure never ever came near her and will spend his life in prison ..

And yeah I felt that too about Dahyun's mom and grandma .. They know something or they did something BUT I'm not that sure it will be sooo big because they want to say it to Dahyun .. it's something relate but maybe they want Dahyun know the story so she could remember her childhood memory .. that's what I'm thinking :sweatingbullets:  If they know something like the killer of Gyehoon's sister or the one who kidnapped her .. wahhh it will be shock to me :lol: 

I hope they will bring the story next EP so soon little by little specially about them :sweat_smile:

Just love love love this drama it's been a while I never felt this enjoyment :please:

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

3 Touching Moments From “Link” That Made Viewers’ Hearts Flutter

The relationship between Yeo Jin Goo and Moon Ga Young in “Link” is leading to many heartwarming moments!

A unique mix of fantasy, romance, and mystery, “Link” tells the story of a man who suddenly begins feeling all the emotions experienced by an unfamiliar woman with whom he shares a special “link.” Moon Ga Young stars as restaurant employee Noh Da Hyun, who has been unlucky in both love and life, while Yeo Jin Goo stars as Eun Gye Hoon, an executive chef whose everyday life is turned upside down when he unexpectedly begins going through all of Noh Da Hyun’s joy, sorrow, and pain together with her.

Here’s a list of three heart-fluttering moments that have captivated viewers!

Spoilers

1. An unforgettable midnight snack

Every night, Noh Da Hyun is tormented by nightmares of her stalker, and it’s common for her to wake up in a terrified sweat. Eun Gye Hoon is the same. One night, they both turn to drinking to lull them to sleep, and they end up crossing paths. Using the need for food as an excuse, they share a late-night snack together.

Noh Da Hyun was unable to take her eyes off of Eun Gye Hoon’s cooking performance, and his culinary creation helped dispel her dismal mood. Viewers could get a sense of how her feelings were changing as she ran toward the lit-up restaurant with a smile.

2. The heart-pounding umbrella scene

Unable to let go of the hope that Noh Da Hyun might be his sister who went missing 18 years ago, Eun Gye Hoon took care of her through more ways than just cooking. In episode 3, Noh Da Hyun was about to run through the rain with a bag over her head when Eun Gye Hoon appeared with an umbrella, turning the scene into a beautiful work of art.

Having no choice but to share one umbrella after the second one broke, the pair seemed to be a likely couple. Even though his shoulder was getting wet, he made sure to hold the umbrella fully over Noh Da Hyun’s head, proving his well-mannered nature towards her. Meanwhile, Noh Da Hyun peeked over at him with wavering eyes, revealing her emotional state. Furthermore, when Eun Gye Hoon started to ask, “Do you maybe…?” she retorted, “I’m not falling for you, I don’t like you. Happy?” Their small exchange of words was enough to make viewers’ hearts beat with excitement.

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Moon-Ga-Young-11-540x430.jpg

3. The emotion-sharing experiment

When Noh Da Hyun found out that Eun Gye Hoon could feel her emotions, she thought he was playing a childish trick on her and teased, “Then try to figure out what I’m feeling.” After they made eye contact, her wildly beating heart was immediately felt by Eun Gye Hoon.

Viewers were touched by the situation due to Eun Gye Hoon’s knowledge of her feelings and the distance he was trying to put between them, as well as Noh Da Hyun’s watery eyes as her feelings grew stronger. The pair are growing closer step by step, and it remains to be seen if their true feelings will be revealed.

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Moon-Ga-Young-21-540x213.jpg

“Link” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

3 Touching Moments From “Link” That Made Viewers’ Hearts Flutter | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yeo Jin Goo And Moon Ga Young Close The Distance In “Link”

Things are heating up in the “Link” kitchen!

In tvN’s “Link,” Yeo Jin Goo stars as Eun Gye Hoon, an executive chef, and Moon Ga Young stars as restaurant employee Noh Da Hyun who has been unlucky in both love and life. The two are connected by a special “link” that delivers all of Noh Da Hyun’s emotions, in all of its full force, directly to Eun Gye Hoon. This means that he goes through all her ups and downs through joy, sorrow, and pain.

The newly released stills imply that the two now share another common emotion – something akin to love.

Spoilers

Previously, Eun Gye Hoon confessed to Noh Da Hyun that he was feeling all her emotions alongside her. The two also fell into deep trouble when Noh Da Hyun’s stalker Lee Jin Geun (Shin Jae Hwi) made an appearance and sent both of them into a spiral of fear. The bond between them grows as Noh Da Hyun develops feelings for her boss, and he can’t help but feel the same.

In the photos from the upcoming episode, Eun Gye Hoon and Noh Da Hyun are busy yet peaceful as they prepare to open up for business. Eun Gye Hoon is preoccupied at the stove in the kitchen, while Noh Da Hyun is focused on her duties in assisting him. The two are no longer as awkward working alongside each other as they were before.

Yeo-Jin-Goo-8-768x512.jpeg

Moon-Ga-Young-8-768x512.jpeg

In more photos, Eun Gye Hoon gazes at Noh Da Hyun who has fallen asleep, showing a stark contrast to the previously stern way he used to treat her. Now, his gaze is filled with curiosity toward this girl sitting in front of him who has turned his life upside down.

Spoiler

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Moon-Ga-Young-2-768x512.jpeg

Yeo-Jin-Goo-Moon-Ga-Young-768x512.jpeg

“Link” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Yeo Jin Goo And Moon Ga Young Close The Distance In “Link” | Soompi

• Like 1

Today EP was so good :w00t:

The stalker is so crazy really I didn't get it WHY WHY WHY they not just say it to the police he crazy :crazy:

Also his sister it seem is not :astonished:

I think she also a victim like Dahyun who just play with then switch to another girl .. ahhhh that's why I don't feel good about her but she seem alone no one with her .. If is like this I'm glad she met Dahyun .. I don't know I just hope she will be really a good person haha :D

AND the highlight of EP to me Gyehoon finally begin realize his feeling to Dahyun :fullofhearts:

wahhhh at that scene when he just look at her sleeping OMG OMG OMG my heart was to explode from happiness :luvarrow:

I'm sooo exciting for the couples Dahyun and Gyehoon :sparklyeyes:

The funny things about his friend Jinhu I just laugh when he appears:lol:

He just want him to say it he love Dahyun but Gyehoon keep denied it .. I think he will play a big role between them :coolshades: 

• Like 1

Interesting episode today, in a good way! Love that we get to see Gye Hoon slowly fall for Da Hyun. I knew KNEW that Lee Jin Geun hurting Gye Hoon would be Da Hyun’s dream. I just had a feeling about it…the drama really likes to mess with the viewers.

also I had a feeling from the beginning that Eun Jung wasn’t really Jin Geun’s sister but someone who is looking for him. It’s either that or she’s just one really, really…crazy sister. I think it’s the former though. There have been hints in the drama that Eun Jung wasn’t actually Jin Geun’s sister.

But it seems like Da Hyun and Jin Geun have some childhood connection? :flushed: why drama are you using the childhood connection trope like this?!? With the stalker dude and Da Hyun…not even with our main leads LOL!

Annnd finally Da Hyun confessed to Gye Hoon but it seems like she’s gonna push him away because of that dang “humanism”. :kicks: Gye Hoon, just tell the girl how you actually feel!!

Also LOL at Gye Hoon getting jealous of the police officer and Da Hyun in the preview :lol: Next episode is gonna be good hehe

Ah and one more thing, at the end when Da Hyun asks “Do you like me” and then says “it’s too late, it’s over between us”, I won’t be surprised if that isn’t to Gye Hoon and maybe to Lee Jin Geun? I could be wrong but the tone and Da Hyun’s voice sounds different throughout that whole conversation. Maybe it’s two separate scenes?

• Like 3

I forget to talk about the connection between stalker Jingeun , Dahyun and Gyehoon :fear:

I was really shock when he say it to Dahyun he know her also he mention this alley .. SO maybe just maybe he know what happened to Gyehoon's sister .. I'm pretty sure he was there too and Dahyun lose her memory because of something maybe he did it to her when they were young ..Ahhhhh I'm really scare more now about this stalker :tears:

Also Wontak the police man, I think he know him too for sure they all from same school same town wahhhh also he was with Gyehoon at park when Gyehoon and stalker fight from preview next ep.....:mellow:

Also the taxi guy I'm not feeling good about him like Gyehoon said it to him not a normal person will do what he did to stalker .....:wacko:

And It all connect to Gyehoon's sister .. This Town when will they speak the truth about it ..:cries:

• Like 1

Wow our main leads, Lee Jin Geun and the police officer (Ji Won Tak) are all childhood “friends” or neighbors I should say of Jihwadong… I love the ending montage and how it pans to each one of them as an adult and when they were a child. I’ll admit, I actually didn’t see that coming where Lee Ji Geun, Gye Hoon, Da Hyun, and Ji Won Tak would be all children in Jihwadong. I knew the leads had a childhood connection but didn’t expect the other two.. I actually like the way they use the childhood trope and connection. It looks like the police officer and Gye Hoon were good friends until Gye Yoing disappeared.. Wow but everything is slowly piecing together in Jihwadong, now we just gotta find out who the heck killed Gye Young and what happened to her…

Oh my heart broke for Eun Jung when she was telling Da Hyun about her younger sister. :criesariver:  How sad for Eun Jung with her younger sister and how dare you do that Lee Jin Geun! That’s why Eun Jung looked at the news report about the dead body being found that day.. I hope Eun Jung can help our two leads.

Gotta love seeing jealous Gye Hoon hehe.. and the way he's worried about her when she's out late HAHA, love that he was complaining about her not coming home :lol: Also anyone else notice the subtle smile that Gye Hoon gave when he saw Da Hyun calling him??

Based on the preview, it looks like Da Hyun will be linked to Gye Hoon now?! Omg!! I’m wondering how the Link works in the first place though especially if Da Hyun gets it with Gye Hoon.

• Like 1

OMG the plot twist in Ep 8 is one of the best executed one in recent times. Just Love it Love it:sparklyeyes:

First, I didn't expect Eunjung is the older sister of the one who stalker kill her in early EP at the apartment:vicx:

I'm glad she told Dahyun about her sister so the police will definitely put him in jail :crazy:

Also love the way all of them didn't tell the police about her when she point the knife to Jingeun :coolshades:

That bully child was Jingeun just hate him more now :angry: Even if his life was sad still hate him <_<

If he was there like he said when Gyehoon's sister disappear .. I hope he will say it soon not keep silent too ..

ahhhh I wish Gyehoon beat him more ... I just hate this guy :evillaugh:

Wontak was the one who his life become miserable :tears: really really want to hug him he change his name want to begin a new life because of his father fault :tears: I hope they will tell us about his story next ep :please:

I love how Gyehoon tell Dahyun his feeling even not I LIKE YOU he say (WHAT IF I AM?) :yaaa:

but at least he finally know his feeling toward her and she also so happy about it :wub:

Also, I feel Jinhu is representing us viewers :loolz: his reaction and clever deduction lol, I love him when he appears I keep smile and laugh :D

Anyway I hope they solve the mystery of Gyehoon's sister even I don't think she is alive but at least just want to know what happened that day so soon:cries:

Also in preview I think Dahyun will feel about Gyehoon's feeling too like him :omg:

I'm soooooooo excited about next week EP :fullofhearts:

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Café Minamdang” Remains No. 1 With Steady Ratings As “Link” Sees Boost

tvN’s “Link” achieved an average nationwide rating of 2.1 percent, which is a boost in ratings from the previous episode’s score of 1.469 percent.

“Café Minamdang” Remains No. 1 With Steady Ratings As “Link” Sees Boost | Soompi

• Like 1